Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 407 of 679 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

From Della's post above, I'm not going to use all that quote...

One of the Empower Network crew ("Moneymotor")......still encouraging people to join BB (and blaming bloggers for the loss of Mastercard).....
    Well if I were any of these bloggers that all these BBliebers rant on about, I'd be patting myself on the back at the power I appear to have. Obviously, debunking any online programme with facts, figures or based on experience is something that is something to be denigrated. For example, I know that a lot of us pop over to Finch, read and often comment on the BB blogs he has posted. That includes the excellent Q & A he had with TDS. At no point in the numerous times I've visited has he tried to flog me any other product. No inducements, no freebies, no unwanted emails, nothing.

Rather than blame everyone else for the problems, maybe these folks full of righteous BB indignation need to start looking closer to home and really wake up and smell the coffee. Can't always be someone else's fault, can it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Could be, although a quick 192.com search suggests it is a real name. Whether, of course, it is his real name....
    A bit more digging brings up the name Simon Sigitas Stepsys residing with a Julie Davies, in Nantwich CW5. What's interesting is that there is no director information shown for Stepsys, however there is a Julie Davies of a similar age to Stepsys who is listed as the director of a company called Clive Park Management Ltd, with a registered address of

THE DOWERY
    22 BARKER STREET
    NANTWICH
    CHESHIRE
    ENGLAND
    CW5 5TE

which would appear to be an accountant's office
    Last edited by Theseus; 03-18-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    One of the Empower Network crew ("Moneymotor")......still encouraging people to join BB (and blaming bloggers for the loss of Mastercard).....
    Therefore the advice from Raj Dajvit is ...
    Dajvit?
    Banners Broker who have made many changes by implementing the new BBV.2
    Version 2.9 surely?
    ...and in order to be compliant with many of the countries operating laws have been very diligent and it is such a shame that a few nasty and probably jealous individuals can cause this havoc and Mastercard just want to protect their name but to those of you out there responsible heed this.
    LOL 180 degrees opposite of the "we can't be harmed and the Mastercard is proof we are legit" line.
    And if they are jumping through hoops to be "complaint" then why are they not submitting annual audited accounts in those countries which by the way is fat more important in terms of legal compliance than any payment system. Their international head of compliance has never cited a single compliance law, or regulation or procedure which he is following in ANY country.

Banners Broker is around for the long term and this is just a glitch BB will strive in the future and sensible people will realize what has gone on. It is only the payment system after all. There will be another option available so just give the guys and vector card services a chance to decide what that should be.

MY ADVICE:

is if you have not already joined Banners Broker go and do so. It is a solid compliant company that has caused a storm because of it’s success rate in a very short period of time. Don’t let other people’s green eyed monster stop you from being successful.
    It isnt complaint at all! Where are the legally required tax returns and company accounts?
    Anyone know anything about this task force, supposed to be going after bloggers?
    It is about as real as the unicorns and the "compliance" of BB.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    A bit more digging brings up the name Simon Sigitas Stepsys residing with a Julie Davies, in Nantwich CW5. What's interesting is that there is no director information shown for Stepsys, however there is a Julie Davies of a similar age to Stepsys who is listed as the director of a company called Clive Park Management Ltd, with a registered address of

THE DOWERY
    22 BARKER STREET
    NANTWICH
    CHESHIRE
    ENGLAND
    CW5 5TE

which would appear to be an accountant's office

Further investigation suggests that the Julie Davies that is the company director may be a different person, however Stepsys' partner is most definitely called "Julie Davies" and is registered as the mother of his 12 year-old son, Max.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Can some nice person please post me links to as many FRAUD agencies in different countries that we know about? There have been ALOT posted here but am to tired to look through all these pages tonight, sorry. Any help will get LOTS of smileys from me lol..
    We should probably have a sticky thread that contains just that info.

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

About Mr Simon "The Pointer" Stepsys.....

I've been wondering about his surname, because it is quite unusual. However, in my internet cruising I came across something called "Step System International" (Mission: To help individuals and organisations achieve their own definition of success!")

Do you think this is where he got the idea from? Step Systems = Stepsys? As a change from Baxter, which I understand was his former name? Or is that his "real" name and Stepsys is his (cough) professional name?

Many apologies if you've all already sussed this, but lots of these things around Banner Broker are new and fascinating to me.....especially some of the characters involved.
    Nah. it's just a derivative of septic since he's a piece of ****.

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More info for anyone looking to locate Mr Stepsys once BB vanishes. The lovely Ms Davies who, if you remember lives with Stepsys, helpfully provides this little gem on her Facebook profile....

Screen shot 2013-03-19 at 00.45.44.jpg

Screen shot 2013-03-19 at 00.46.16.jpg

which equates to the post code CW5 5UH, which ties in with the address listed on the electoral roll for both Stepsys and Davies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Nah. it's just a derivative of septic since he's a piece of ****.
    ...been wondering why that "t" was in there!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    We should probably have a sticky thread that contains just that info.
    ...there is SO much good stuff here but you have to FIND it. which I touched on before. Passing traffic needs to be able to get this stuff in one easy bite? Also, I have started threads etc on other sites/media etc and it would be really useful to just pick stuff up from here. I'm not a scam buster like you guys, my detective skills are somewhat lacking lol but I CAN pass on info and ask awkard questions...thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

About Mr Simon "The Pointer" Stepsys.....

I've been wondering about his surname, because it is quite unusual. However, in my internet cruising I came across something called "Step System International" (Mission: To help individuals and organisations achieve their own definition of success!")

Do you think this is where he got the idea from? Step Systems = Stepsys? As a change from Baxter, which I understand was his former name? Or is that his "real" name and Stepsys is his (cough) professional name?

Many apologies if you've all already sussed this, but lots of these things around Banner Broker are new and fascinating to me.....especially some of the characters involved.
    The name Stepsys appears to be of Lithuanian origin and whilst rare in the UK there do appear to be a few people that share the surname, all of whom live in the same area as "our" Simon, which would suggest they are his family.

I also came across a post stating that he had been jailed previously for fraud, can anyone shed light on this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As has been mentioned earlier in this thread by Jason, a number of BB websites use Google Analytics. Their GA number is 10738267.
    (If you don't know what GA is, now would be a good time to read this wiki.)

Basically, your GA number is unique to you. It can be used with multiple sites (up to 50), but the statistics all come back to that singular dashboard.

There are methods to search what sites use a particular number, and this one came up with a surprising 56 domain names (Some of those will be multiple names for the same website, hence the higher than 50 number).

You can download an Excel spreadsheet from the link below, which shows all these domains with some interesting owner names, as well as addresses, email and phone. If you unzip the file with the folder names intact, you can also see the whois for each site. Some of that is historical, as not all domains are still in existence

https://anonfiles.com/file/07ae0b880...d00f17b8fd719d

At first I thought that something screwy was going on with the GA number searching, but all the names that came back are scammer-type websites. So what to make of it??

Here is the list of site names, some will be familiar:

Domain Name
    15000euro dot com
    150bull dot com
    150cash dot com
    150cash dot org
    150cashfast dot com
    150cycle dot com
    200kincome dot com
    800freenumber dot com
    800frenzy dot com
    9to5freedom dot info
    banner-brokers dot com
    bannersbroker dot com
    banners-broker dot com
    banners-broker dot info
    bannersbroker dot net
    banners-broker dot net
    banners-brokers dot com
    bannersbrokers dot org
    bbversion1 dot com
    biglaunchmlm dot com
    comesee123 dot info
    free2joinow dot com
    fungameclub dot com
    getwealthy dot biz
    globalcashproject dot com
    globalcommunityproject dot biz
    globalmlmlaunch dot com
    globalprofitgenerator dot com
    ibmtravel dot com
    insidepay dot com
    iwant800 dot com
    iwant800number dot com
    melpip dot biz
    myinstant800number dot com
    mywealthroom dot com
    networkmarketingsecret dot com
    nomonthlyautoship dot com
    nuworldclubs dot info
    nuworldfrenzy dot info
    paidmonthlyautoship dot com
    planbreloaded dot com
    residualincome4life dot info
    sharingyourdreams dot com
    silverlineclub dot com
    silverlineconnects dot com
    slbiz dot biz
    slbiz dot com
    slconnects dot com
    sltrips dot com
    thebannersbroker dot com
    thelinkpool dot com
    thesilverlineclub dot com
    this-is-money dot com
    wherethegoodlifebegins dot com
    workfromhomemoneymiracle dot com
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    As has been mentioned earlier in this thread by Jason, a number of BB websites use Google Analytics. Their GA number is 10738267.

Basically, your GA number is unique to you. It can be used with multiple sites (up to 50), but the statistics all come back to that singular dashboard.

There are methods to search what sites use a particular number, and this one came up with a surprising 56 domain names (Some of those will be multiple names for the same website, hence the higher than 50 number).

You can download an Excel spreadsheet from the link below, which shows all these domains with some interesting owner names, as well as addresses, email and phone. If you unzip the file with the folder names intact, you can also see the whois for each site. Some of that is historical, as not all domains are still in existence

At first I thought that something screwy was going on with the GA number searching, but all the names that came back are scammer-type websites. So what to make of it??

Domain Name
    15000euro dot com
    150bull dot com
    150cash dot com
    150cash dot org
    150cashfast dot com
    150cycle dot com
    200kincome dot com
    800freenumber dot com
    800frenzy dot com
    9to5freedom dot info
    banner-brokers dot com
    bannersbroker dot com
    banners-broker dot com
    banners-broker dot info
    bannersbroker dot net
    banners-broker dot net
    banners-brokers dot com
    bannersbrokers dot org
    bbversion1 dot com
    biglaunchmlm dot com
    comesee123 dot info
    free2joinow dot com
    fungameclub dot com
    getwealthy dot biz
    globalmlmlaunch dot com
    ibmtravel dot com
    insidepay dot com
    iwant800 dot com
    iwant800number dot com
    melpip dot biz
    mywealthroom dot com
    nuworldclubs dot info
    nuworldfrenzy dot info
    planbreloaded dot com
    silverlineclub dot com
    slbiz dot biz
    slbiz dot com
    slconnects dot com
    sltrips dot com
    thebannersbroker dot com
    thelinkpool dot com
    this-is-money dot com
    Nice to see you got this little project finished.
    Sorry I couldn't be of any more help - I'm swamped with different types of work at the moment!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Banners Broker who have made many changes by implementing the new BBV.2 and in order to be compliant with many of the countries operating laws have been very diligent and it is such a shame that a few nasty and probably jealous individuals can cause this havoc and Mastercard just want to protect their name but to those of you out there responsible heed this. Banners Broker is around for the long term and this is just a glitch BB will strive in the future and sensible people will realize what has gone on. It is only the payment system after all. There will be another option available so just give the guys and vector card services a chance to decide what that should be.
    Anyone know anything about this task force, supposed to be going after bloggers?
    Maybe I'm wrong, but when you start a business wouldn't you make sure the business is a legitimate business and check with the laws in the countries you are planning to operate to make sure you are compliant with their laws? Legitimate businesses don't wait 2 years and thousands of scam posts before making changes to their business model to be compliant. Legitimate businesses write a business plan that is compliant in all respects before launching it.

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post

Domain Name
    15000euro dot com
    150bull dot com
    150cash dot com
    150cash dot org
    150cashfast dot com
    150cycle dot com
    200kincome dot com
    800freenumber dot com
    800frenzy dot com
    9to5freedom dot info
    banner-brokers dot com
    bannersbroker dot com
    banners-broker dot com
    banners-broker dot info
    bannersbroker dot net
    banners-broker dot net
    banners-brokers dot com
    bannersbrokers dot org
    bbversion1 dot com
    biglaunchmlm dot com
    comesee123 dot info
    free2joinow dot com
    fungameclub dot com
    getwealthy dot biz
    globalmlmlaunch dot com
    ibmtravel dot com
    insidepay dot com
    iwant800 dot com
    iwant800number dot com
    melpip dot biz
    mywealthroom dot com
    nuworldclubs dot info
    nuworldfrenzy dot info
    planbreloaded dot com
    silverlineclub dot com
    slbiz dot biz
    slbiz dot com
    slconnects dot com
    sltrips dot com
    thebannersbroker dot com
    thelinkpool dot com
    this-is-money dot com

I have been following most of this thread with interest (its hard to keep up over 400 pages, so some of this may have been covered), and its only now i've decided to chip in. Sadly my facebook has a few BBliebers posting their earnings every day, trying their hardest to recruit, but i have noticed a change in their methods since the much touted release of V2.9.

There is a lot more affiliate marketing of other websites coming from them, most of which i recognise from the above list. They're starting to quieten down about Bannersbroken.

I've been in and out of internet affiliate marketing for years, mostly standard squeezepage and funnelling sites for amazon products. The real key was to make sure the sites looked professional, to keep the potential customer on track. The sites some of these guys are reeling off stink, which confirms to me that BB has successfully attracted a clueless majority. I will feel extremely sorry for some of these people when the bubble bursts.

My small, amateur experience of any kind of internet marketing is that hard work pays off, and anything which promises otherwise is bullpoop.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    Legitimate businesses don't wait 2 years and thousands of scam posts before making changes to their business model to be compliant.
    On top of which, the law is notoriously unsympathetic to anyone who operates for 2 years while being "non compliant"

This is yet another example of the fraudsters behind Banners Broker playing on the ignorance of the law of their victims.

This is not a game of Monopoly we're talking about here.

There is no "get-out-of-jail-free" card Banners Broker can pull out by saying it is just NOW becoming compliant.

In their own words, they have been non compliant for at least 2 years.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, but when you start a business wouldn't you make sure the business is a legitimate business and check with the laws in the countries you are planning to operate to make sure you are compliant with their laws? Legitimate businesses don't wait 2 years and thousands of scam posts before making changes to their business model to be compliant. Legitimate businesses write a business plan that is compliant in all respects before launching it.
    Totally agree with you Ken. I do think that most startup businesses have teething problems, that is of course normal. However, they seem to have mega problems and don't fix them before moving on to the next stage of the 'business' plan.
    Just looking to seek the truth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnojohno View Post
    I have been following most of this thread with interest (its hard to keep up over 400 pages, so some of this may have been covered), and its only now i've decided to chip in. Sadly my facebook has a few BBliebers posting their earnings every day, trying their hardest to recruit, but i have noticed a change in their methods since the much touted release of V2.9.

There is a lot more affiliate marketing of other websites coming from them, most of which i recognise from the above list. They're starting to quieten down about Bannersbroken.

I've been in and out of internet affiliate marketing for years, mostly standard squeezepage and funnelling sites for amazon products. The real key was to make sure the sites looked professional, to keep the potential customer on track. The sites some of these guys are reeling off stink, which confirms to me that BB has successfully attracted a clueless majority. I will feel extremely sorry for some of these people when the bubble bursts.

My small, amateur experience of any kind of internet marketing is that hard work pays off, and anything which promises otherwise is bullpoop.
    Hello and welcome to Realscam!

Now some of us are not savvy about these kinds of things. I can understand some of it, but most goes over my head so I certainly welcome those who know what's what.

I am guessing from the previous posts that we have some people who may be up to no good, and that possibly it's some of the usual suspects. What a surprise. Not.

Post Thanks / Like

I see the BB website is down again just now, it seems to be going down for a short period every single day for the past week or so, I have a theory that this is so the database can be manually refreshed to show "panel movemont" - since the non existent ads with the non existent impressions that are not linked to any real time system = would not show panel movement.

hows about this , chris/raj's programmer lackey will have to refresh the entire database once a day, and then using a spreadsheet and sorting the panels by fields, will increase numbers by some arbitrary algorithm, factoring in "good movement" for people who are still recruiting or buying traffic packs, "slow movement" for those who are not buying traffic packs or recruiting, and "no to very little movement" to those trying to withdraw or putting in tickets and making a noise. I'm assuming there would be tens of millions of these so called panels so it would be a mind numbing job, and I pity the fool encumbered with such an undertaking.

Once complete, the "refreshed" database gets uploaded back onto the cheap server, hence the downtime we are now seing on a regular basis, keep in mind the staff churn at bb/sp must be thru the roof, and you start to get an idea of the daily struggle these con artists are faced with in keeping up the charade of legitimacy.

I have also noticed , when the BB site is down, the visitor numbers in here surges, by 50 to 100%, the highest visitors I saw in here was 220 when the mastercard bomb drop'd.

Finch and Hooker have both made references to an investigation by the SEC that is underway, I also suspect that the 2.9 changes to create the appearance of "its not passive" would explain the insistence of ads being placed on the "choice network" - which despite being a pile of ****, would answer the oft asked question "where are the ads" - well now every single active member does have ads, albeit a crap add for bb on a crap landing page on a crap website, on a crap "choice network", BUT it IS an add, and it does answer the question "where are the ads?" - to anyone with a slight clue this would be an unsatisfactory answer and they would see it exactly for what it is = a gesture to circumvent the allegation that ads are non existent, which would then buy time for BB/SP whilst the authorities have the additional task of proving that these ads, by themselves cannot possibly create the returns that BB speak of, to sum up, all of the recent changes at BB are nothing more than a stalling act of smokey mirror.

Hopefully one day soon the website will go down and come back up with a link the an official receiver and a notice that BB is a criminal entity, Raj and chris are wearing silver bracelets and that the net winners will be contacted in due course by the authorities in their own countries.

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheesh! The BB site down again.

I'd be looking for better IT staff mateys.

The current lot are a crock of sh*t. You paying them in panels?
    That might explain why your site has fallen over once more.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

QUOTE=Della Cate;49327][COLOR="#FF0000"]
    Anyone know anything about this task force, supposed to be going after bloggers? [/QUOTE]

Chris, you better call these guys...

ghostbusters_620_120712.jpg

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Papaponzi View Post
    I see the BB website is down again just now, I have also noticed , when the BB site is down, the visitor numbers in here surges, by 50 to 100%, the highest visitors I saw in here was 220 when the mastercard bomb drop'd. Finch and Hooker have both made references to an investigation by the SEC that is underway,.
    Good observations Papa, hopefully more than a few of the BB affiliate visitors will report their predicament to law enforcement No sense letting Raj Dixit walk on a second scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Code:
    Pinging bannersbroker.com [199.189.84.20] with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 199.189.84.20:
        Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
    Banners Broker server not responding to any ping requests.
    Strange ...

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

The natives are getting restless....

Screen shot 2013-03-19 at 17.05.54.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Code:
    Pinging bannersbroker.com [199.189.84.20] with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 199.189.84.20:
        Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
    Banners Broker server not responding to any ping requests.
    Strange ...

Jason
    Jason , strange?? For those of us less technical minded , why is this strange? What does it suggest?

@ Hypanor, it looks like a lot of work went into compiling that list, nice one!

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Jason , strange?? For those of us less technical minded , why is this strange? What does it suggest?

@ Hypanor, it looks like a lot of work went into compiling that list, nice one!
    Imagine 'ping' as a "HELLO" to a server. The only reasons a server wouldn't say "HELLO" back is if it was OFF, been instructed not to reply to "HELLO"s or the path didn't exist.