Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 417 of 679 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    has Truebannerbroker been around lately? Wonder how they are getting on with their forum?
    Isn't that forum run by the Banners Broker Stasi now? No negative posts allowed under pain of expulsion

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting postings by Guardianuno over on MMG.....

Post Thanks / Like

BB website is down again

Bannersbroker.com - Is Banners Broker Down Right Now?

Wonder what´s the excuse this time.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newto View Post
    BB website is down again

Wonder what´s the excuse this time.
    After all what happened lately,obviously the scam is entering in very chaotic amd messy period.I think the masks are fallen and each BB leader is now ONLY looking after his own interest so we can expect criminal activity inside the scam - the lions will devour the catch with no mercy to each other...members are already complitely out of game

Post Thanks / Like

I'm an investor in BB....oops! sorry, not allowed to use that word as it's non-compliant!
    I thought I'd give it a go and invested a small amount which I could afford to lose: I wrote off my money at the time I invested it.
    After 4 months of monitoring BB, TalkingBB and Realscam, am convinced of BB being a huge scam. I had to work this out for myself.
    TalkingBB is a sham forum which auto corrects words that it doesn't like. It will not allow criticism, it locks or removes posts that are not singing the praises of BB. There are two moderators. Ian Sheriff and Jamie Waters who I'd love to meet on a dark night!
    Before I invested in BB I went to a meeting hosted by Ian Driscoll. My immediate opinion of him was that he was a low life scumbag, however, I was curious, so I put some money in. I'm not regretting what I did because I've profited from learning about MLM's and Ponzi scams. It has been educational and has added to my business knowledge.
    What I'd like to know from this forum is how may I be able to report these crooks? I'm resident in the UK.
    As far as I understand it, if you invest in a business then that business cannot change its terms of engagement without offering a refund. Furthermore, that business cannot close your account and seize your monies. When BB talk about compliance, surely this is non-compliant in any countries law??
    If there is a UK authority that I may address this with, please forward me their details.

7. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Isn't that forum run by the Banners Broker Stasi now? No negative posts allowed under pain of expulsion
    Hey Joe, no, they were a new group looking for BB members to anonymously join their forum to show how much they 'invested' vs their returns. English wasn't their first language though not sure from where they originate. Seemed genuine but gone very quiet? Would have thought they would have been active given all that going on at the moment?

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we go again:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Douglasdog View Post
    I'm an investor in BB....oops! sorry, not allowed to use that word as it's non-compliant!
    I thought I'd give it a go and invested a small amount which I could afford to lose: I wrote off my money at the time I invested it.
    After 4 months of monitoring BB, TalkingBB and Realscam, am convinced of BB being a huge scam. I had to work this out for myself.
    TalkingBB is a sham forum which auto corrects words that it doesn't like. It will not allow criticism, it locks or removes posts that are not singing the praises of BB. There are two moderators. Ian Sheriff and Jamie Waters who I'd love to meet on a dark night!
    Before I invested in BB I went to a meeting hosted by Ian Driscoll. My immediate opinion of him was that he was a low life scumbag, however, I was curious, so I put some money in. I'm not regretting what I did because I've profited from learning about MLM's and Ponzi scams. It has been educational and has added to my business knowledge.
    What I'd like to know from this forum is how may I be able to report these crooks? I'm resident in the UK.
    As far as I understand it, if you invest in a business then that business cannot change its terms of engagement without offering a refund. Furthermore, that business cannot close your account and seize your monies. When BB talk about compliance, surely this is non-compliant in any countries law??
    If there is a UK authority that I may address this with, please forward me their details.
    Hi Douglasdog, Welcome to Realscam. Great to have you here!
    This is the link to UK fraudline:
    Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime
    Please let us know how you get on?

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, it's still down. I saw on Finch's site someone claim they (BB) have moved to an in-house server because they cannot get hosting elsewhere; I wonder if this is so?

Of course a professional company, honest, legit, run by an IT and Maths genius would be able to get proper, high-grade hosting, right?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 03-24-2013 at 03:32 AM. Reason: typo

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some comments from unhappy affiliates over on the official BB FB site (apologies for cut and paste again!)

Website down again, no communication with you affiliates as to these on going problems, we are the first to do what we are told by BB Management. A simple facebook update, a simple tweet, not sure if you know this but this can all be done but a SMARTPHONE lying next to your bed or in your pocket. Please explain how we are meant to get new affiliates when we go to look at the website and file not found AGAIN. ITS BECOMING A JOKE
    about an hour ago · Like

..OKAY this is 50/50 guys in terms of positive and negative.... and then again there is the realistic. The problem is NOT the amount of traffic packs, the problem is panel movement is unable to match future projections. If the rate of panel capping is too low then this is a busted flush. BUT if BB does manage to present the same rate as it was at Christmas time then it is all good. Its in the hands of BB....a company being greedy on profit margin at the expense of users will destroy the profit model.... Having an unstable platform is unprofessional but many novice companies have started off with great ideas and learned on the way. But a multi-million dollar company surely would be able to afford stable servers and a quick and easy transition in porting across. It is more than evident that there is another reason why the BB site is down and it is not technical..........there are two contenders for this, either BB is trying to put in longevity through growth forecasts and everything is hunky dory but unfortunately the BB Tech dept is run by inept technicians (and that scenario is quite plausible) or it really is a ponzi-scheme. As an optimist I think it is the former.....as a a realist.....
    15 hours ago · Like

Cant login into my account -.- and the recover doesnt work too. never recieve the email. This is stupid
    14 hours ago · Like

Good communication? we're on day three of being down - i would just love an eta of when it will be back up
    Friday at 20:53 · Like · 1

Oh dear!

Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

19. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some interesting comments here & death threat already.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Some interesting comments here & death threat already.

Yes indeed, Joe Shmoe. I found this by Steve McCarty interesting - here is an extract:-

To All:

Let see the new rule, which I also call April 1 (Crazy day) rule. 1/3 of panels have to be qualified using traffic other than TrafficPack. We have to use Organic traffic, traffic from referrals ....

If you do not have any referral, the only way to make great amount of Traffic is by blogging. As far I know, if blog article is approved, they will give you 1500 traffic for each blog you have submitted.

That is fine, if you account is small, but if your account is big, hehe, prepare your self to be a full time blogger if you want to keep your panels qualified.

Let see some math:

Imagine that currently you have 3 green, 3 blue and few other smaller panels that need to be qualified.

2 blue and 2 green can be qualified using Traffic Pack. after that, you cannot use traffic pack until you qualify 1 panel using other type of traffic, so actually from this point, no matter how many traffic pack you have accumulated.

So, we need to qualify 1 blue and 1 green panel, which need in total of 180000 traffic

180000 / 1500 = 120 blog article submission. That is 4 blog submission of at least 250 words every day.

No big deal :) we all can do this.

Now lets say your account is much bigger, so lets add 3 red and 3 black panel. Again 1 red and 1 black have to be qualified using traffic other than traffic pack:

1 red + 1 black = 1620000 traffic required / 1500 per blog = 1080 blog entry which is 36 blog / day

hmm, as far I see this getting more harder to do it since all blogs should be unique ....

And again, the example I have used was not even a big account. I know people with much bigger account than this.

He then does some further calculations and goes on to say:-

If we say that black finish in average 7 month, it will give you the need of 60 blog every day.

Can you do that? I mean every day?

Beside, BB cannot even keep up with a good server, so how the heck they are going to check and validate all these blog submission?

Well, quite. I fail to understand how anyone with an ounce of common sense cannot see through all this nonsense. I can only think that people are desperately wanting to believe because they have invested so much into it - time, money, emotion, hope etc.

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Douglasdog View Post

Hey i'm pretty much in the same boat as you. Please do what i did and report the fraud here and you will be given a Crime Reference Number.

Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime

I am currently waiting on forms from Barclay's fraud team to claim back part of the money i invested. If you deposited by debit card within the last 120 days you may be able to claw back your money through a charge back claim. If you paid by credit card then it appears you have a greater possibility under the Section 75 law. Hope this helps.

Jamie

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes indeed, Joe Shmoe. I found this by Steve McCarty interesting - here is an extract:-

To All:

Let see the new rule, which I also call April 1 (Crazy day) rule. 1/3 of panels have to be qualified using traffic other than TrafficPack. We have to use Organic traffic, traffic from referrals ....

If you do not have any referral, the only way to make great amount of Traffic is by blogging. As far I know, if blog article is approved, they will give you 1500 traffic for each blog you have submitted.

That is fine, if you account is small, but if your account is big, hehe, prepare your self to be a full time blogger if you want to keep your panels qualified.

Let see some math:

Imagine that currently you have 3 green, 3 blue and few other smaller panels that need to be qualified.

2 blue and 2 green can be qualified using Traffic Pack. after that, you cannot use traffic pack until you qualify 1 panel using other type of traffic, so actually from this point, no matter how many traffic pack you have accumulated.

So, we need to qualify 1 blue and 1 green panel, which need in total of 180000 traffic

180000 / 1500 = 120 blog article submission. That is 4 blog submission of at least 250 words every day.

No big deal :) we all can do this.

Now lets say your account is much bigger, so lets add 3 red and 3 black panel. Again 1 red and 1 black have to be qualified using traffic other than traffic pack:

1 red + 1 black = 1620000 traffic required / 1500 per blog = 1080 blog entry which is 36 blog / day

hmm, as far I see this getting more harder to do it since all blogs should be unique ....

And again, the example I have used was not even a big account. I know people with much bigger account than this.

He then does some further calculations and goes on to say:-

If we say that black finish in average 7 month, it will give you the need of 60 blog every day.

Can you do that? I mean every day?

Beside, BB cannot even keep up with a good server, so how the heck they are going to check and validate all these blog submission?

Well, quite. I fail to understand how anyone with an ounce of common sense cannot see through all this nonsense. I can only think that people are desperately wanting to believe because they have invested so much into it - time, money, emotion, hope etc.
    This is obvious madness! But what is about running the Campaigns? I See people posting their links and asking friends to click. With each click they receive traffic. Does does anybody know how this is supposed to work? How much hits per click? Can it work at all?

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting postings by Guardianuno over on MMG.....
    I wouldn't call them interesting, Della, I'd call them riveting and — if true — utterly condemning. I think they warrant re-posting here:

theguardianuno Mar 23 2013, 05:26 PM

Quick update on the Simon Stepsys selling panels for direct cash whilst I wait for some confirmations on the Kul events to arrive.

I had a most interesting talk last night with someone who informed me the person who was going to wire Simon 100,000 was actually 4 levels down from him. This means it flows like this (names are accurate if in full providing Keith, Sharon, Imitaz haven't sold anymore positions or renamed them in another persons details for security in the event they are kicked from BB) -

Simon Stepsys
    Keith Lambert
    Sharon James
    Imitaz Aslam
    Someone called Goby
    The guy with 100k

What this means is every single person below Simon agreed to pass the 100,000 of panels to the next person until it reached the actual buyer. Anyone want to tell me this is a legit business ... further more why are these idiots still allowed to be in BB, every single bad PR, tax evasion comes back to these people and David Hooker does nothing but cover for them and invite them out to Canada as the star team.
    theguardianuno Mar 23 2013, 06:33 PM

First I will lay out a picture for everyone on how things have happened, I will then address Whistlers post.

Let me make this clear the official story BB uses now is not entirely true, neither was the story Kul used at meetings when he travelled around each country under Chris Smith's supervision and direction as the "VP of sales and marketing". BB started with Kul Josun, Chris Smith, Lorenzo Gurini and Raj Dikshit. They borrowed $30,000 from Kul Josun's brother who they paid back $90,000.

When I say BB is run by amateurs I truly mean this and you will understand why. There has always been fighting behind the scenes, Chris Smith is a quiet guy who lets Raj Dikshit command everything. In the early days Kul Josun used to think his position was higher than it was and would order the staff around like he was above them. This caused problems between him and Lorenzo Gurini which eventually lead to them all send Kul Josun off to do meetings when they were up to something and didn't want him to know about.

So Kul Would travel to the UK, Ireland, Portugal and doing meetings with the people who would be the IC's eventually. For anyone who attended these meetings it was clear Kul couldn't answer any questions and he would sit back basically and everyone thought he was awesome for some reason. He also told people he was the only owner. I have it on good authority that the then that "not IC's" didn't have contact with Chris Smith and Kul was their only contact for any problems.

Kul was never a professional, I know many people who joined BB in those days who were waiting weeks for their accounts to be funded because Kul messed around. People were told to send funds to bank accounts which Kul would then fund their Ewallet. This was a time when people would join with 20/30/40k +. Eventually his daughter came into the picture and they would take peoples details who had problems and say they would fix things which never happened.

I have a person who now regrets their actions but they were involved with the scammer group I mentioned previously, this group was originally going to blackmail Kul via Sharon James trying to sleep with him and then Imitaz Aslam planning to hire a call girl. In the end they didn't have to do any of this as they managed to get Kul onside to get Ian Driscoll removed from BB as they wanted his position.

Suddenly this group of con men are cross pitching Zeek Rewards at the UK meetings and it apparently took lots of effort to get Kul to act, which makes perfect sense when you know the full picture. BB HQ eventually sent Sharon, Imitaz, Keith all cease and desist letters with the understanding that the next thing they did wrong would cause them to be removed from Banners Broker.

In-between all this Banners Broker was about to hand Lieven Van Neste the whole account management setup, which he would have people working for next to nothing whilst he creamed the big cut for overseeing all this. Eventually Lieven was removed from BB and everyone was told not to talk with him or you will be kicked out as well. No one knows why this happened but it came about later that Kul had a hand in this and used Raj to facilitate it. Eventually Banners Broker would pay off Lieven to keep him quiet after he was going to serve legals to them at the Ireland Event.

Now the Portugal event was happening, this would be the first time anyone has seen Chris Smith and Raj Dikshit. Insider info tells me Kul booked the most expensive room at the hotel and Raj/Chris got very basic ones with their families.

One day Chris/Raj went out on a family day when Kul told all the now IC's there was a meeting, it turned out whilst Chris/Raj were out Kul invited a German MLM company (NWA ) to do a presentation to the IC's in an effort to sign them up and buy a country position and thousands in product, which he wanted them to run alongside BB. A few IC's went straight to Raj who then took them to Chris, Chris locked Kul's BB account and told him to speak to him via the locked message. It turned out a few weeks previously Kul has withdrawn $60,000 from his BB account to buy into this company under his daughters name without her knowing, when Chris/Raj grilled her over this she left the event in tears, Kul vanished as well.

Then another guy from the UK appeared called Michael Young and attempted to carrying out black mail against Banners Broker as it turned out Imitaz Aslam has taken Kul to meet this guy when he visited Manchester earlier.

It turned out that Kul had sold all the IC's that he was the owner with Chris Smith working for them as they only had contact with him. He also came to light he had given people different bank accounts and siphoned millions from all the countries (Ireland, UK, Portugal and India) to his personal offshore accounts. Take note BB/Stellarpoint's Terry Stern recently was very happy to try and pass the blame onto Ian Driscoll for this but now the truth has come out.

The funny thing is, Chris Smith let Kul walk away with those millions and also paid him off on top of this, the big question is why, any honest business would go after him using the law and authorities, but they needed to keep him quiet.

Let me make this clear, everything Kul Josun managed to do was because of the way Chris Smith and Raj Dikshit run BB, like amateurs and allowed their staff to run wild. Any legitimate audit will bring Banners Broker, Raj and Chris to their knees as Kul took millions which they cannot explain. They have never kept detailed records or accounting from day one.

So Kul Josun is out of the picture and has been silent from then until now when the Whistler dragged his name into the fold and put all BB's problems onto him. Kul is again trying to get BB people into several other dubious things with Kulclub ( Very Funny ) and in all probability gulible people will get ensnared.

The funny thing is despite Lieven and Kul removed, Raj Dikshit has taken the power position in running and controlling EVERYTHING, Chris Smith is a yes man who lets Raj control the entire operation through Stellarpoint.

After Portugal Kul was silent, his team mates Imitaz Aslam, Sharon James, Carol Matthews ect were not. They went around selling their stock (panels) for below BB prices and sold their multiple positions. Imitaz Aslam told everyone BB would be gone by Christmas 2012 as he was working with Kul.

Eventually Kul lead them all down the garden path getting them to pay for his medical expenses in the UK, joining Sizzle and they realised he played them. Now they tag along with Simon Stepsys and cross-pitch Empower Network which David Hooker allows them to do at UK meetings despite many complaints to him. Then they all get taken out to Canada and get a tour and time with Chris Smith, talk about amateur hour after everything that's happened ...

Whistler, I hope this has educated you and you see that Chis and BB create their own problems. BB are not a fantastic company nor are the people behind it now, they are outright liars and con men of the highest level who on a daily basis deceive their affiliates and have no regard for them, you only need to look at how many people depend on payments and BB have not made any effort to do them for 5 months now or add multiple payout options, they have limited everyone using silly rules which they change at will without informing people and instructing them to re-read and accept.

the cancer you speak of are people like

- Raj Dikshit who controls BB through Stellarpoint
    - Simon Stepsys and all the other conmen selling thousands of panels for cash in hand and making excuses for BB and roping people into BB for their own pure greed
    - Every BB affiliate who can't use their head and just thinks everything is perfect and awesome

As for Kul opening his own version of BB, no he is not, he openly spoke last year about doing portfolio type setup which included Forex deals and selling land and hair brained schemes, Josun has never even succeeded in building a team. He deceived leaders all around the World that he owned BBI and that they were a legitimate company doing advertising and it only started to show all the cracks and discrepancies later, so suspicions were raised and some of those leaders started to realise they had made big mistakes and backed off. The payment crisis with BBI is now at epic proportions with affiliates all over the world being owed serious amounts of money and deeply concerned if or when they will get paid, and the limits imposed on them. So all in all its a complete mess.
    Bravo theguardianuno!
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

29. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some, not PAID HYIP monitors claim already that scam BB is not paying any more... hyipfocus dot com/details/lid/4984/
    not sure if Im allowed to put original link.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by theguardianuno
    Quick update on the Simon Stepsys selling panels for direct cash
    If anyone ever needed confirmation Banners Broker is all over bar the shouting, this is it.

When insiders start selling the imaginary products of a HYIP ponzi fraud for cash, you just KNOW the end has arrived.

It's happened with every "next big thing" HYIP ponzi since way back before P.I.P.S.

Read back on the history of Zeek Rewards and you'll see the exact same selloff of "bids" for cash by the insiders just before the crash came.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is something I just can't get my head around, how could any introducer have sold panels or membership to BB and kept the cash?

Surely any newly joined affiliate would have had access to their accounts in line with BB which would have contained their investment details, panel movement etc?

I just can't figure where the opportunity arose for anyone to siphon off cash or certainly any amounts worth being caught for!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    If anyone ever needed confirmation Banners Broker is all over bar the shouting, this is it.

When insiders start selling the imaginary products of a HYIP ponzi fraud for cash, you just KNOW the end has arrived.

It's happened with every "next big thing" HYIP ponzi since way back before P.I.P.S.

Read back on the history of Zeek Rewards and you'll see the exact same selloff of "bids" for cash by the insiders just before the crash came.
    LRM, think you have answered my question?

So are you saying that if I had, hypothetically speaking, a blue panel , showing as valued at 10,000 on my BB page, I could offer that panel to you at a discount of say 50% / 5k? I would take your 5k cash and transfer the panel ( which I know to be just a number on a screen) to your BB account therefore giving you the belief that you now had this imaginary money working for you? Meanwhile I m 5k richer?

Post Thanks / Like

There is something I just can't get my head around, how could any introducer have sold panels or membership to BB and kept the cash?

Surely any newly joined affiliate would have had access to their accounts in line with BB which would have contained their investment details, panel movement etc?

I just can't figure where the opportunity arose for anyone to siphon off cash or certainly any amounts worth being caught for!
    Stick around the HYIP ponzi scene a little bit longer, Brenda, and you'll be amazed at what happens.

Banners Broker have imposed impossible conditions on members WRT their "panels" growth.

Snakes like Simon Stepsys are only too glad to offer a helping hand to any members desperate enough to pay for such help.

Over the coming days or weeks, you'll see many offers on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums of "panels" for sale at a massive discount in cash only sales.

It should also be remembered that "insiders" have little or no money of their own in these things.

Their income comes in the main from recruitment commissions and kickbacks from those behind the HYIP ponzi du jour

That would be kickbacks in the form of "panels" or "adpacks" or "bids" or whatever form of imaginary product is featured on the "next big thing" of the moment.

Evert cent made by Slippery Simon and his ilk from the sale of "panels" can be considered to be pure profit.

* He didn't pay for them in the first place

* In reality, they don't even exist.

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LRM, think you have answered my question?

So are you saying that if I had, hypothetically speaking, a blue panel , showing as valued at 10,000 on my BB page, I could offer that panel to you at a discount of say 50% / 5k? I would take your 5k cash and transfer the panel ( which I know to be just a number on a screen) to your BB account therefore giving you the belief that you now had this imaginary money working for you? Meanwhile I m 5k richer?
    Got it in one, Brenda.

That's EXACTLY how it works.

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In fact, here's a perfect example of how it works, from the P.I.P.S. HYIP ponzi fraud back in 2005.

The fraudsters behind P.I.PS. created a virtual currency to facilitate such transfers between members.

Here's an exchange between members on one of the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums just before P.I.P.S went belly up:

(BTW, E-Gold was the HYIPers payment processor of choice at the time. It was shortly after this time it was busted and those behind it prosecuted by the USDOJ)

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Got it in one, Brenda.

That's EXACTLY how it works.
    so now I'm thinking that Simon no more left the BB gala pretendy thingy in Bolton because of illness but instead as soon as he got a sniff of v2.9 went running like a journalist with a scoop, straight for the hills to work out how to maximize the opportunity for him! He knew it was going to be a sh!tshow!