Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 423 of 679 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473523 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

I believe with softlayer you have a choice of point-of-presence.

So today my server can be in Chicago, tomorrow in Amsterdam and Monday in Miami if I want.

Someone is trying hard not to have a nexus in any one location.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post #1513 and Post #1514 on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

There is no helping some people, I have been following the posts over at Bannersbroker.com - Is Banners Broker Down Right Now? and after a page an a half of back and forth someone asks if his packets are not moving because the site is down. Some of these folks must really have an aversion to holding on to their money.

Post Thanks / Like

These panels are crazy someone told me today they had the had a dream last night about the panels

Now people are having dreams or you can call them nightmares - not getting paid, panels stop, site down

You should have panel insurance if it does not move we can claim - Lol

I might ring up my local car insurance provider and ask if i can get some cover for panel movement..i might be able to ask if I can claim when the server crashed or loss of earnings...now this could get interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    I believe with softlayer you have a choice of point-of-presence.

So today my server can be in Chicago, tomorrow in Amsterdam and Monday in Miami if I want.

Someone is trying hard not to have a nexus in any one location.
    What a surprise this isn't.

How many normal businesses behave in this fashion? Does anyone know? I would guess not many.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Meanwhile, over on "Is it down right now" we have this:-

Fact: In the US you can withdraw from Payza at the moment but you can not deposit via Payza. If BB is a ponzi they would allow all payments from any processor.

Fact: Those that post negativity is due to some underlying agenda. They are gaining something from spending all their time disrupting a business.

Fact: members that are getting paid are not just the big guys. I personally know several that have no referrals that have been paid in the last 45 days. Many can show this is true.

Fact: Those that have been waiting on payments for the 3+ months lack the ability to read. If they opened up their withdrawal log they would see the reason why they were not paid. Odds on they had a negative balance.

I have seen several instances of people not getting paid because they withdraw to zero and by the time the request was about to be processed they were negative. The problem has been fixed going forward. It is a proactive measure to ensure that BB does not carry debt. $32 Million in negative accounts. Do the math a large majority of people have been getting interest free loans for almost a year now. Everyone knows the fees involved. If they can't read they should not be involved in this business or any other business.

Fact: Sales credits were cut in half for approximately 3 months maybe longer. With the release of version 2.9 members now receive 1/2 sales credit again along with multiple ways to earn traffic without cost and without recruiting. Ponzi's do not make changes like this. It would have stayed at 1/4 in order for its members to pay more.

Fact: Organic traffic works. Many people including myself receive traffic into our Organic banks all the time. If it was all about members paying more this option would not be available.

Fact:Incentive traffic works. Article incentives give 1,250 traffic for each article. Last set of credits were done today. Current approx wait time 5-7 days to see those credits. It goes right into your incentive bank and you choose where you want to assign it.Again if the program was a ponzi/scam BB would not give members the opportunity to qualify any panels without paying for traffic packs or recruiting.

Fact: Ponzis do not make constant changes in order to allow members to spend less.Yet in the last 6 months they have created organic traffic and Incentive traffic. If it was all about getting more new members organic and incentive traffic would never be implemented.

Fact:Members were lied to by their sponsor at no time since I have seen Banners Broker have I ever seen anywhere in the last year any statements about an investment, doubling your money, or anything else regarding earning ridiculous amounts of money posted on their website. If any member read anything else. They lack the ability to read period. All members should do their due diligence prior and not blame due to the lack of understanding about a business model.

If you can not read you should not be posting negativity regarding your inability to read and comprehend what terms and conditions are. There has never been a guarantee of any type regarding a specific time a panel will take to complete or that through bad management of your own account you are paying more in fees then you make. Again nobody has ever held a gun to anyone's head and said you must buy traffic packs and you must purchase more then you need.

Fact:There is no major advertising company that would do business with any business that is illegal, false or deceptive. Yet BB has another coming on board and possibly a third. In order for any advertising company to interlink their system with another system they need facts. Large businesses do not interlink technology, platforms, propriety systems, or provide sensitive data to scams.

Fact: Tara and Joseph can not prove any any way shape or form that BB is a ponzi or that it is a scam, There are no facts presented to support any accusations and claims. There is no proof that the trading platform does not exist if there is please provide proof so your claim can be substantiated. Also provide a detailed risk management assessment of the company including their products, costs, payouts, external revenue sources etc... something along the lines of the Monte Carlo Simulation that can provide evidence that their business model is not viable since the launch of version 2.0 and that the only way the company earns income is from recruiting.

Also is the evidence you have gathered from blogs etc... where people hide their real names or promote obvious scams your only source of evidence. Will this information be allowed by a court of law as a reliable source of information. Will you be willing to accept the consequence and accept the punishment if Banners Broker can prove there business is viable, provide evidence of why payments are delayed and willing to accept any court judgements and in turn sue you for damages if you are proved wrong?

I believe in facts and real evidence and so far no one has substantiated any claims with verifiable proof. I did my due diligence before I joined BB during version 2.0. I have no knowledge of any version prior and honestly I don't care and have no right to say anything about the old system. The company I joined has been honest with me. Answered my support tickets, addressed my concerns and up until the mastercard issue which was caused by bloggers of negativity paid me in a reasonable time. I don't blame BB for the issues I blame the negativity cult that has nothing better to do then damage the reputation of a good business.

OK, sweetie. I've read your posting. I'm curious. I would really appreciate proof from you of some of these "facts" that you have posted:-

- the names of the"three major advertisers" who are coming on board with BB;
    - proof that it was only "negative bloggers" who caused Mastercard to sever all connection (via Vector ) with BB;
    - proof that those people who have not been paid have definitely, conclusively got a negative balance in their e-wallet;
    - proof that those people waiting for 3+ months for payment lack the ability to read;
    - that those who make negative comments do indeed have some underlying cause that is other than been wholly p*ssed off with the performance of BB[
    - the "obvious scams" that people with (presumably anti BB) blogs are promoting.

I could go on but I'm a bit tired. Answers welcome!
    ?
    FACT:
    700-1000% in profit for TOP "guys and girls" means pyramid scheme.
    Which REAL business gives You more than 10-20% in a year??????? Yes - Banners Broker and other HYIP programs.

Cheers,
    Tomas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Server at 7:30 tonight seems to be in US Chicago Illinois Arlington Heights. IP Address: 66.252.27.25

Now I know why the TalkingBB/Adverts Galore faithful seem to go on about the engine, it does seem fast.

Canada, New Jersey, Back to Canada Back to
    New Jersey then on to Chicago in just a few days. That's a pretty damn fast server engine.
    Whoever complained to to Softlayer - it worked.
    If you want now can complain to Contact us at GigeNET for all your Hosting Server Solutions by Gigenet

9. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Whoever complained to to Softlayer - it worked.
    If you want now can complain to Contact us at GigeNET for all your Hosting Server Solutions by Gigenet
    This make me happy.

NEXT!

Jason

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Also Matthew Lynn (see more) was changed to Chris Smith
    on block of 6 IP addresses BB leased from Softlayer
    Code:
    inetnum:        5.153.2.112 - 5.153.2.119
    netname:        NETBLK-SOFTLAYER-RIPE-CUST-ML14685-RIPE
    descr:          Banners Broker
    admin-c:        CS10185-RIPE
    tech-c:         CS10185-RIPE
    mnt-by:         MAINT-SOFTLAYER-RIPE
    source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Chris Smith
    address:        1019 Nelson St.  Unit 8 Oshawa, ON CA L1H 8A7
    phone:          +1.866.398.7638
    nic-hdl:        CS10185-RIPE
    abuse-mailbox:  csmith@bannersbroker.com

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    This make me happy.

NEXT!

Jason
    GigeNET have been advised.
    Let's see what happens.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

According to w3snoop (bannersbroker.com) BB has a daily earnings of $3,981,078 USD (Facebook in comparison $4,155,126 USD) Dont know if data on that site are correct but it seems BB is faring very well.

Could someone enlighten us non technys if this is significant.
    Last edited by Newto; 03-27-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

"abuse-mailbox: csmith@bannersbroker.com"

^^OMG The sheer irony^^

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newto View Post
    According to w3snoop (bannersbroker.com) BB has a daily earnings of $3,981,078 USD (Facebook in comparison $4,155,126 USD) Dont know if data on that site are correct but it seems BB is faring very well.

Could someone enlighten us non technys if this is significant.
    What a load of rubbish.

Realscam.com which has NO adverts or revenue generating goals result is below:

realscam earnings.png

The revenue result is due to estimated traffic and estimated advert clicks.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Another interesting block of 2 IP addresses leased by Matthew Lynn from SoftLayer and geolocation tag says China

Code:
    inetnum:        5.153.20.24 - 5.153.20.27
    netname:        NETBLK-SOFTLAYER-RIPE-CUST-ML14685-RIPE
    descr:          Banners Broker
    admin-c:        ML14685-RIPE
    tech-c:         ML14685-RIPE

person:         Matthew  Lynn
    address:        1019 Nelson St.  Unit 8 Oshawa, ON CA L1H 8A7
    phone:          +1.866.398.7638
    nic-hdl:        ML14685-RIPE
    abuse-mailbox:  mlynn@bannersbroker.com
    https://stat.ripe.net/5.153.20.24%20...Id=at-a-glance

Screen shot 2013-03-27 at 5.44.54 AM.jpg

And look what is siting here : http://5.153.20.26/ :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 03-27-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Also Matthew Lynn (see more) was changed to Chris Smith
    on block of 6 IP addresses BB leased from Softlayer
    Another interesting block of 2 IP addresses leased by Matthew Lynn from SoftLayer and geolocation tag says China
    Thats 8 IP's and 4 IP's - include the first and last numbers of the block.

4 is an odd number, normally you have to take singles of blocks of 8.
    I'm curious to know why they need multiple IP's, that usually for different servers doing different jobs (whatever that job may be).
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Thats 8 IP's and 4 IP's - include the first and last numbers of the block.

4 is an odd number, normally you have to take singles of blocks of 8.
    I'm curious to know why they need multiple IP's, that usually for different servers doing different jobs (whatever that job may be).
    I will explain: from 8 IPs block, only 6 are useable first is what is called network address, last is what is called broadcast address, to segment a network you have to waste 2 IPs per segment
    same from 4 ip block, only 2 are useable.

So don't accuse me being bad on math :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor
    To trick more people into believing there's some sort of multi billion dollar advertising company behind the I.P.s

We're talking millions of dollars the criminals behind Banners Broker have passed through their accounts.

What's a few hundred dollars renting a handful of I.P. numbers for a few weeks ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I will explain:
    Yes I know that, but you said leased - they have actually taken 8 and 4... but semantics and doesn't make any difference in the scheme of things...
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Yes I know that, but you said leased - they have actually taken 8 and 4... but semantics and doesn't make any difference in the scheme of things...
    If I said that they leased /30 and /29 networks it would not make sense to most people here, so i used the number of useable IPs = servers you can hookup there. (corresponding 2 and 6 IPs)

Post Thanks / Like

No point in bickering over the semantics of IP leasing!

Let's sweep that under the rug and say 'they have lots of unnecessary IP addresses'

Jason

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    What a surprise this isn't.

How many normal businesses behave in this fashion? Does anyone know? I would guess not many.
    Ha,right....and what to do with all virtual money members see in back office? - Le papier ne sera jamais mort / Paper is not dead on influencia.net ! on Vimeo

Post Thanks / Like

Back on page 200 and something, I believe Julie found that Chris Smith was an employee of DonRiver at one point in time. This morning, I was trying to enhance my career so I (of course) went right to stteps.com.

Interesting, I found this page:

Stteps - Technology, Trends, Teamwork

Note near the bottom "Presented by Stellarpoint and Donriver". So not only did Chris work there but it looks like DonRiver is partnered now with Stellarpoint at least on part of the scam activities.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol yes. And a widget at bottom of page leading to
    Online Contextual Advertising and Behavioral Marketing Service for Advertisers and Webmasters

Back on page 200 and something, I believe Julie found that Chris Smith was an employee of DonRiver at one point in time. This morning, I was trying to enhance my career so I (of course) went right to stteps.com.

Note near the bottom "Presented by Stellarpoint and Donriver". So not only did Chris work there but it looks like DonRiver is partnered now with Stellarpoint at least on part of the scam activities.

Post Thanks / Like

on that page in among the usual bb sites, 150cash.com , 50cheaprecipies.com etc. There is www.probux.com. following that link brings you to a site purporting to pay you for clicking on ads!!
    and a google throws up this investigation page. ProBux (probux.com) - Is it a Scam or Legit? | Not Recommended
    Strange bedfellows.

Post Thanks / Like

When I googled Stellarpoint ( strangely all one word now?) and Donriver got this

Alberto Mori - Canada | LinkedIn

is this a p*sstake?