Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 459 of 679 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

See this guy with Simon Stepsys ?

He is Riky BBItalia (facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rikybb)

An Italian BB pimp.

And guess where he just poped up ?

At Uinvest Conference in Beverly Hills (realscam post on it: http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-a...html#post53086)

Quick learner, yeah do the finger thing :)

Their LA trip group on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2523...5040114641647&
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-30-2013 at 04:37 PM.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post

See this guy with Simon Stepsys ?

He is Riky BBItalia (facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rikybb)

An Italian BB pimp.

And guess where he just poped up ?

At Uinvest Conference in Beverly Hills (realscam post on it: http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-a...html#post53086)

Quick learner, yeah do the finger thing :)

Their LA trip group on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2523...5040114641647&
    See down below the picture of Lucky Luciano...well you right,in those days was no Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

below a reply from BB`s support regarding delays in payments:

================================================
    Hello Tomas,

Thank you for submitting a support ticket.
    As you may be aware, we did recently experience some system errors.
    If you have listened to any of the most recent Webinars on Fridays with Chris Smith, then you will note that he does address the situation regarding payments to affiliates.
    Unfortunately at this time we are experiencing some delays in moving funds through our processors.
    This has resulted in delayed payments to affiliates.
    In an effort to be as fair as possible to all affiliates awaiting payment requests, partial payments have been issued.
    We can see in your account that you have received such a payment for transaction 147748.
    We do understand that this process is frustrating and we apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing.
    Please be assured that Banners Broker is not ending and we are working hard to resolve these delays.

We do appreciate your understanding and patience.

Regards,
    Jennifer - BB Team
    =======================================

So.... people, BB is not ending (yet) Its only about "system errors"

Post Thanks / Like

A while ago Hypanor posted a link to a video called .... Cate and Allan BB Interview NZ Dec 2012 - YouTube ..........the link no longer works, did anyone keep a copy or can find one that was attached here, this guy still very active and i can confirm that hypanor's original suspicions in his post that the pimp is the same pimp already fined by authorities for past indiscretions, i hope deleting his video does not mean the video gone for good
    kiwi

Post Thanks / Like

The forum software has been upgraded and security measures have been tightened.

Please let me know if you are having any issues!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiwichick View Post
    A while ago Hypanor posted a link to a video called .... Cate and Allan BB Interview NZ Dec 2012 - YouTube ..........the link no longer works, did anyone keep a copy or can find one that was attached here, this guy still very active and i can confirm that hypanor's original suspicions in his post that the pimp is the same pimp already fined by authorities for past indiscretions, i hope deleting his video does not mean the video gone for good
    kiwi
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...html#post37261

There you go, Kiwi.
    The video wasn't embedded into the thread though!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

hi poyol thanks for that it was the video i was after, seems its been deleted
    kiwi

Post Thanks / Like

kiwi
    Try and get it back by going to "wayBackMachine" Internet Archive: Wayback Machine which archives sites going back to 1996 or something like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    Try and get it back by going to "wayBackMachine" Internet Archive: Wayback Machine which archives sites going back to 1996 or something like that.
    archive.org does not cache videos.
    and caching images they started recently.
    also it will not have sites and history which were never looked up before in the past.

Post Thanks / Like

archive.org does not cache videos.
    and caching images they started recently.
    also it will not have sites and history which were never looked up before in the past.
    Are you sure? I checked on my old website which has a Flash Introduction video and a lot of images and it worked today just as it did back in 2004.
    However, there is usually at least a 6-month lag, and sometimes as much as a 24-month lag, between the date that web pages are crawled and when they appear in the Wayback Machine."

Post Thanks / Like

another great news from BB:

================================

Affective 2013-05-01:
    In order to earn your $5 commission for Traffic Pack Sales, your direct referral must have a positive ewallet balance at the time of the purchase/repurchase. For the following month if the direct referral has a positive balance, you will receive the $5 commission for the current month.
    Thank You.

In plain English: Want more money? Push Your useless referral, she/he must load fresh money for all BB`s pimps!

They are changing rules every hour...

Also from their facebook page:
    Sales are up!

We've had a challenging month of March, but we are glad to report that we have hit a 4-week record high sales weekend! Keep up the great work BB Universe! Thanks to all the leaders worldwide for spreading the good word of BB. Thanks to the traveling BB representatives to be with affiliates across the globe.

BB (Dashboard)
    =================================

If its true I give up.... If people are so stupid I do not care any more. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    Are you sure? I checked on my old website which has a Flash Introduction video and a lot of images and it worked today just as it did back in 2004.
    However, there is usually at least a 6-month lag, and sometimes as much as a 24-month lag, between the date that web pages are crawled and when they appear in the Wayback Machine."
    maybe because your video file/stream is still in its original old place.

Post Thanks / Like

maybe because your video file/stream is still in its original old place.
    Not that it matters, but I don't see how when we shut it down about 5 years ago and someone else purchased that domain a couple of years ago. On the other hand I'm not an expert on this subject and am not that familiar with wayback machine and what it does or doesn't do. I just know I used it to go back and retrieve a lot of information that I had lost years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Another BBer still living in BB fantasy world make sure to drop by and say hello and give him the Real Scam secret handshake. https://www.facebook.com/SimonMartinBbi?fref=ts

Be quick capturing the screen shots as a matey tells me he is a sensitive little feller who will delete you and block you quicker than you can say Raj Dickshit prisoner number 117.

Capture.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Found another pimp who calls people to "sack your boss" and join BB!
    Trevor Miller » Banners Broker

Mr (pimp) Trevor is involved in many HYIPs including "legitimate" HYIP BB. Not sure if this guy has been mentioned here but if not please add him to the special list. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Another BBer still living in BB fantasy world make sure to drop by and say hello and give him the Real Scam secret handshake. https://www.facebook.com/SimonMartinBbi?fref=ts

Be quick capturing the screen shots as a matey tells me he is a sensitive little feller who will delete you and block you quicker than you can say Raj Dickshit prisoner number 117.

Capture.JPG
    Joseph as many people (unfortunately including myself) was thinking that he can earn thousands doing virtually nothing... but this time it is only 117 dollars...

BTW, Chris? I haven't received my partial 100 dollars today! WTF??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Hi,

Mr (pimp) Trevor is involved in many HYIPs including "legitimate" HYIP BB. Not sure if this guy has been mentioned here but if not please add him to the special list. Thanks
    Trevor needs to open up his Facebook page, it appears his only friend is the creepy guy that drives the ice cream truck in my old neighborhood.
    https://www.facebook.com/trevor.miller.710667?fref=ts

Capture.JPG

And not only does the ice cream man need some E5000 Satinique for those greasy locks, he seems to need some more failing scams to pimp.
    https://www.facebook.com/mario.cosma.jiraia

Capture1.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

HeHe,

Take a whole months' "panel growth" and a dollar, and he STILL won't have enough to buy a cup of coffee.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

kiwi
    I do have a habit of downloading these videos 'just in case'. If I did with this one, it'll be on my laptop which is elsewhere at the moment - I'll get back to you...
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

These pics are a little old but I just couldn't resist...Mike Briggs the BB Groupie. Now he is pushing RIPPLN...remember Mike, in your words...'SCAMS SUCK'

chris and mike1.jpgmike and dikshit1.jpgstepsy and mike1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Hi,

Sack your boss to suck the new one,be payer instead payee and be not able to pay for a sock...a SackSuckSock business...and this should be a dream ?...I must be dreaming....to all illusionistic dreamers - you'll be better

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

HeHe,

Take a whole months' "panel growth" and a dollar, and he STILL won't have enough to buy a cup of coffee.
    ...but you forgot that with fee for that month the BB Lords can eat desert lobster in the finest restaurant and then drink a cup of caffe - just to demonstrate affiliation to the team

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

latest news from dodgeybrokers revolves around their traffic packs, a measure designed to keep more $$$ within the system, and slow the outwards flow of $$$ (withdrawal requests). Instead of getting 100'000 of traffic for $50, this pathetic excuse of a company has decided to lower the 'value-for-money ratio" and offer just 60'000 traffic for $50. After 15 May 55k for $50 for standard, 60k for $50 per TP for premium members....

[8:51:38 AM] JulesUk: Traffic Pack subscription restrictions will no longer be implemented. Affiliates are still able to qualify panels with any method they choose. Affiliates will be able to use traffic pack traffic hits for external websites, but these traffic packs need to be new traffic pack purchases. Current traffic pack commitments can only be used to qualify panels. If affiliates do purchase traffic packs for external use, there will be no monthly commitment. Starting May 15th, affiliates will be able to cancel a maximum of 2 traffic pack subscriptions at one time (if they do not want to cancel all of them). This is a one-time only occurrence.
    Starting May 15th, the 50,000 bonus hits received when purchasing traffic packs will change (for both current commitments and new purchases). If youre a standard member, you will receive 5,000 bonus traffic hits if youre a premium member, you will receive 10,000 bonus traffic hits and if youre an executive member, you will receive 15,000 bonus traffic hits. If a new traffic pack purchase is being used for an external website, you will not receive any bonus hits you will only receive 50,000 hits in total for your purchase.
    [2/05/13 10:22:08 AM] Adam Ziemski: and now instead of 100.000 traffic we get 60,000

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another couple of clowns to work the Realscam magic on. Though to be fair not too many takers, this was posted a week ago. Only likes is Gordon's "other" business!
    gordon copy 2.jpg

More records for safe keeping!