Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 47 of 679 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Thanks LRM.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ba...hrome&ie=UTF-8

We're on the first page for 'Banners Broker Scam'.

Jason
    Thats great news. It will be amazing how many people this actually saves. I know its crazy but there are many people who when they are doing their due diligence only do a google search, and that is only confined to the first results page.
    At least now this will prompt some questions as a prospective member.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job on that address catch, Julie. By the way this site was giving me 503 all morning...SBM tell the hamster to run faster, please... :-)

People are not being paid; direct deposit, payza, etc. held up again for weeks. Some small amounts being trickled out via MasterCard, to give the illusion of normalcy.

waiting for payment 2.jpg

waiting for payment.jpg

Payza in the UK is offline, and they are also ending all of their online support in various forums. Some hope of them being back by the end of the year, but it is looking like they have had their license suspended for some reason. This is not a BB issue, it's all of Payza. They are also freezing customer accounts and blocking people from logging in. They have also said they are ending their participation in online support forums, and people have to submit a support ticket instead. This does not look good at all.

The Official Payza Support Thread - Page 105 - WJunction - Webmaster Forum!

I believe MasterCard is about ready to let the other shoe drop. It'll be interesting to see how the tumor survives without a blood supply (MC and Payza).

Jaime Waters has basically disappeared. Which is odd because he confirmed two very important things. First, that he is a privileged insider under a signed non-disclosure agreement. This is related to the "AdCo" service, but establishes precedence that he has "special treatment" from the legal team at BB. Second, that he personally guarantees that BB will always pay its members. If (heaven forbid) anything were to happen to BB and members lost a lot of money, I wonder how this would be interpreted in a civil trial under UK "standard of care" legislation?

jamie_NDA.jpg

jamie_guarantee.jpg

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There was a poster at MMG called bannersbroker2 from the UK who was a major supporter of BB. He got banned. Anyone know why? Anyone know him?

If he went "rogue" on BB, he might be a good contact to expose BB here.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Dear I've been banned (again) on BBtork ...

I thought I was playing nice this time, maybe they are performing IP address matching for naysayers?

Why are they so sensitive?

Post Thanks / Like

The Gang of Four (it's nice to put a face to a name)

I posted this on scam dot com and it was deleted almost immediately.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otoad View Post
    The Gang of Four (it's nice to put a face to a name)

I posted this on scam dot com and it was deleted almost immediately.

You can remove Kuldip as he was given the boot in July. No explanation, just gone.

Now you have to understand, they can't have us "negative" people on their forums. It is bad for business.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

So has Jamie Waters stopped posting on Talking BB/Adverts Galore?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

OMG!

Maybe we've got it all wrong!

Maybe BB really is a muti-million-dollar online advertising behemoth, after all.

Maybe the Google Goliath has finally met its David:

Google shares suspended as 20% drop in profits accidentally revealed early | Mail Online

Post Thanks / Like

Oh God, don't encourage them. There are some BB folk that would actually try and convince people that this is as a direct result of BB increasing market share...and WORSE...there are others who would actually believe them!

Post Thanks / Like

Could be Julie...could be....

Or, what is much more likely is along the lines of the astute whitepapers from ComScore that clearly indicate that the impression ads market is saturated, that advertisers are becoming less and less willing to pay for impressions that don't actually hit the retina of the viewers, and that margins in this line of advertising are getting extremely thin. This whole area of advertising is going to transition to "viewed impressions" as the new currency...bulk impressions are already a legacy.

Now, when you listen to the hawks at BB they will tell their mesmerized audience that the online advertising business is limitless, that they can sell 1,000 impressions for $6 while buying them for only pennies and that all the big companies (like Coke, Yahoo, GM, etc.) don't want to deal with individual publishers so here they are to do the buying and selling.

I wonder who we should believe. The people at ComScore who have been studying the advertising business for years and have their PhD in marketing technolgies -- or the MLM/pyramid gypsies who run BB?

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A pearl of wisdom from MMG:

Yes it's pretty normal actually. It happens when the assumed traffic is a product of a software and when the owners of this enterprise have agreements with their suppliers to make a more balanced inventory of panels. They are bound to stop all traffic in higher panels and direct this traffic to the lower panels so they get more balanced. If you know what I mean...And please avoid being negative otherwise your account will be terminated and all assets will be forfeited including unfinished panels. You don't want this to happen. Are you?

I'm actually beginning to think there is a something really wrong with these people between the ears...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    On another topic, are people expected to pay tax on their BB earnings?

Take for example:
    http://www.learnhow2earn.net/wp-cont...mes-income.jpg

In this image it says he has 4036.50 available to liquidate(left column) but his total earnings are 44,998.82.
    I know that different countries have to pay different rates of tax but lets take a conservative 20%

If your earnings are 44,998.82 would you have to pay tax of 8999.76?

If people continue to argue that the figure on the right is what they have earned the tax they would have to pay is double what they are earning. Of course this is assuming that these people have any intention of paying tax(which I doubt)

(sorry couldn't upload actually image, I grew up before the whole technology revolution!)
    I haven't had a chance to look at an actual BBers account in detail but i think in an attempt to boost the earnings figure they don't take the cost off. So if they have spent £1000 on panels, which have all just matured the earnings will show as £2,000. I think stock values distort it but taking 50% of the earnings might be reasonable. Hence my earler post that people in BB since 2010 have presumably already filed and paid there tax on this! US has similar rules to UK so hopefully no BBers are in tax default there as well. Hope all you BBers who are "trading" (we are tyold it isn't an investment) have registered your self employment and are paying your monthly self employed NIC stamp. Of course you are, millionairre businessmen like you don't muck around.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so even if we took 50% of the earnings figure, that would still mean the person would end up paying as much tax as they are withdrawing. It would balance out?

Post Thanks / Like

For you future scammers in the UK reading this...keep in mind English law is very clear about culpability in injury against vulnerable victims. Here's the summary quote from wikipedia:

United Kingdom
    Main article: Duty of care in English law

The leading judicial test for a duty of care in the United Kingdom was found in the judgments of Caparo Industries plc v Dickman,[1] in which the House of Lords set out the following three-part test:

• Harm must be a "reasonably foreseeable" result of the defendant's conduct;
    • A relationship of "proximity" between the defendant and the claimant;
    • It must be "fair, just and reasonable" to impose liability.
    Any "upline" in a scheme where it can be shown beyond reasonable doubt that the upline had inside information the proposition was illegal or reasonably foreseeable to fail, the court could rule that liability exists and supports compensatory and/or punitive damages.

So if you are an upline scammer...be careful out there!

USA legislation, naturally, is very similar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    For you future scammers in the UK reading this...keep in mind English law is very clear about culpability in injury against vulnerable victims. Here's the summary quote from wikipedia:

Any "upline" in a scheme where it can be shown beyond reasonable doubt that the upline had inside information the proposition was illegal or reasonably foreseeable to fail, the court could rule that liability exists and supports compensatory and/or punitive damages.

So if you are an upline scammer...be careful out there!

USA legislation, naturally, is very similar.
    You know what I am thinking Sam? BannersBroker is very popular among residents of the Eastern European block (Russia, ex USSR states etc), who either doesn't speak English to read this forum, or they are not affected by any applicable lows in the UK and/or USA. This very fact limits the effectiveness of any effort to pass a warning to potential victims. I am not aware of any non-English language forum that approaches the whole issue from the perspective this forum does. I just hope there are some forums like this one though. And I am afraid this thing is fueled from that part of the planet greatly...Unfortunately I don't speak Russian, otherwise I would write something in their forums too. Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd guess that the majority of the traffic in Russia is from the pro players who have been in this since day one. I wonder if decline in traffic there could be a leading indicator...

Post Thanks / Like

A pearl of wisdom from MMG:

Yes it's pretty normal actually. It happens when the assumed traffic is a product of a software and when the owners of this enterprise have agreements with their suppliers to make a more balanced inventory of panels. They are bound to stop all traffic in higher panels and direct this traffic to the lower panels so they get more balanced. If you know what I mean...And please avoid being negative otherwise your account will be terminated and all assets will be forfeited including unfinished panels. You don't want this to happen. Are you?

I'm actually beginning to think there is a something really wrong with these people between the ears...
    I saw that too and before I could comment, someone did and they replied they were being sarcastic. Whew! But knowing the people behind BB, that was why it was so believable at first read.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

So who is behind TalkingBB ...

WHOIS search results for:TALKINGBB.COM

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy)
    Domain Name: TALKINGBB.COM
    Created on: 03-Mar-12
    Expires on: 03-Mar-13
    Last Updated on: 03-Mar-12

Registrant:
    Paul Brown
    12 Tippet Close
    Blackburn, BB2 3WX
    United Kingdom

Administrative Contact:
    Brown, Paul paul@pbpicsonline.co.uk
    12 Tippet Close
    Blackburn, BB2 3WX
    United Kingdom
    +44.7792248181

Technical Contact:
    Brown, Paul paul@pbpicsonline.co.uk
    12 Tippet Close
    Blackburn, BB2 3WX
    United Kingdom
    +44.7792248181

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS2597.HOSTGATOR.COM
    NS2598.HOSTGATOR.COM

---

Paul Brown ...

Paul Brown - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

Post Thanks / Like

Me thinks he would have done better slogging it out with the wedding photos. At least marriage is legal.

Post Thanks / Like

Do we have any posters who are knowledgeable in the area of tax?

Post Thanks / Like

Do we have any posters who are knowledgeable in the area of tax?
    Tax is paid on total earnings. So, what ever is in the eWallet should be taxed.
    As someone stated previously if you have $40,000 in your eWallet, but only $4,000 available to withdraw you'll be paying (around) 20% on the $40,000 - say that's $8,000 to pay on tax, yet they can only withdraw $4,000.

I think that's right.
    I doubt they're paying tax on an online income that's paid into a Payza account - they'll probably think it's untraceable. I would.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

So you have to pay twice as much tax as you actually withdraw?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, 20% income tax on your earnings.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a consistent correlation between your ewallet account and your total earnings? A certain percentage perhaps?