Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 470 of 679 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 11,726 to 11,750 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

BB is now going down rapidly. Just look at the Alexa charts. They have lost almost 20% of their traffic during the past 3 months. This alone says it all. Pimps are running away in masses now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Interesting article on Banners - another point of view from someone who apparently tried to report BB to the Police:-

Is Banners Broker Gone? | DPFOC UK Blog

Yes Della. i was in touch with Eddie since soon after his interview on radio. He has been campaigning against Bb.
    Ulike Chris Smith, Eddie knows what he is talking about. He is a real I.T expert, head of a firm with 100 employees.
    The police have had plenty info and warnings about bb, but they want complaints from actual victims who have lost money to make a complaint.
    Sadly because of the way bb is managing this slow drawn out death, many are now just giving up, walking away, and accepting their loss, without complaining of the theft to police.
    playing once again into Raj and Chris's hands.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    Yes Della. i was in touch with Eddie since soon after his interview on radio. He has been campaigning against Bb.
    Ulike Chris Smith, Eddie knows what he is talking about. He is a real I.T expert, head of a firm with 100 employees.
    The police have had plenty info and warnings about bb, but they want complaints from actual victims who have lost money to make a complaint.
    Sadly because of the way bb is managing this slow drawn out death, many are now just giving up, walking away, and accepting their loss, without complaining of the theft to police.
    playing once again into Raj and Chris's hands.
    ...and even more sadly is that this walking away as ghosts is the main reason why 1000s new scams are being born on a daily basis.The way victims came in so they left it behind - do they study where and why to invest?..no..the whole process takes no more then 10 minutes if any...and egzactly the same way they give up..easy..easy..unfortunately I do not think anything will change in the future but the fact that process of investing (I doubt investing is the right word here) will be even shorter...probably because nobody cares where money is landing but all of them just see fast and easy money...superficial entrance - superficial exit...it's all smoke and mirrors..not only the scam itself but the actions "investors" do while joing and the actions they do when whole thing goes belly up..all that look more like a bunch of kids playing with a ball in some courtyard where is totally unimportant where the ball will be ram to,who will hit the ball and when or even who will lose it - it's just a ball and kids are having just a fun

Post Thanks / Like

A message sent via bannersbroker.com
    Affective 2013-05-01:
    In order to earn your $5 commission for Traffic Pack Sales, your direct referral must have a positive ewallet balance at the time of the purchase/repurchase. For the following month if the direct referral has a positive balance, you will receive the $5 commission for the current month.
    Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

I caught the end of "The One Show" on the BBC tonight (UK broadcaster). Not a show I normally watch, but the presenters were urging anyone who has been a victim of a scam to contact them.

Maybe unhappy BB affiliates should do this? I mean, if loads of people contacted the BBC, perhaps they would do a story on it?

One show.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Or maybe the BBc investigative programme, "Watchdog"?

Apologies if this has been suggested before - or if people have tried and got nowhere - or if you think it is daft - just trying to think of as many things as possible!

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Watchdog.jpg

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the idea is great, but somebody has to actually put themselves forward and be prepared to have there real names put out there for the world to see...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    I think the idea is great, but somebody has to actually put themselves forward and be prepared to have there real names put out there for the world to see...
    Perhaps Al Sills and Nigel Albright could be convinced to step up to the plate. They have proved rather helpful in other capers of this nature.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have information on some guys that we have to keep an eye on from Portugal.
    One guy that has come to my attention is Hernani Folgado. He is heavily involved with Banners Broker in Portugal (and is also probably involved in Rippln and Adsprofit as well as they all are now).
    He does not recruit directly anymore but I have heard that he sells packs for cash to one of his down lines who obviously sells them to his own new affiliates.
    He knows that BB is a fraud but has continued to recruit unsuspecting people.
    Hernanis down line who does the recruiting is Mervin Smith from Stowmarket, England. He is from Belgium and from what I heard about him, he is a big time MLM activist involved in various other "programs" .Hernani did official BB presentations too, getting paid by BB.
    He has done alot of travelling to help his down lines to recruit. There he sold loads of panels for cash. One of his victims passed this info to me.

Another guy we have to watch is Daniel Fernandes. He seems to be Hernanis side kick. Together they had weekly meetings to recruit. Now that BB is on its way out they moved to the next scam, holding recruitment meetings for
    Adspofit and Emgoldex

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A good point well made Harrison. I was just thinking of generating some publicity in the national media.

There's been stuff in the Irish press and a small article in the Daily Mirror; but this really needs the full glare of some big media players. I was just thinking, if lots of people contacted them, surely they would take notice....??

Maybe that is naive, but even so, worth a try?

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe that is naive, but even so, worth a try?
    Yes Plenty of upset folks on the Interwebs. Or in all seriousness, maybe start by reporting the likes of Simon Stepsys, Jamie "I live with Mum" Waters and a few of the others. If the reporters get an earful from some of the pimps they make take a shine to BB.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Watchdog won't be interested because they can't "lay a trap" for a builder/mechanic I'm afraid.

Post Thanks / Like

Another guy we have to watch is Daniel Fernandes. He seems to be Hernanis side kick. Together they had weekly meetings to recruit. Now that BB is on its way out they moved to the next scam, holding recruitment meetings for
    Adspofit and Emgoldex
    I know that guy Daniel. He is a big time scamer. He tried to sign me up in January. I gave him some facts about BB but he was not interested. He topped it with offering me another "great opportunity" (scam!) What a dog!!! I am not in Portugal right now but I know people he conned. Will do some digging there. Come to think of it, we don't know much of what is happening in Portugal.

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eponymous View Post
    Watchdog won't be interested because they can't "lay a trap" for a builder/mechanic I'm afraid.
    Watchdog is about as kosher as BB

Screen shot 2013-05-15 at 23.13.37.jpg

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Watchdog is about as kosher as BB

Screen shot 2013-05-15 at 23.13.37.jpg
    Exactly.
    Yes watchdog is waste of time. I emailed them lots info and evidence months ago. got the following automated answer.
    "Thank you for taking the time to write to BBC Watchdog. Because we receive so many emails, faxes, letters and phone calls, we are unable to respond personally to each and every one. However, your correspondence will be read by our research team and if we are able to pursue your complaint, a researcher from the Consumer Unit will contact you."

In the meantime, our website has lots of consumer advice which may help you resolve the matter yourself."

They are more interested in catching petty crooks overcharging, than Big time criminals. Much better responses from Irish journalists, Mastercard etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    Exactly.
    Yes watchdog is waste of time. I emailed them lots info and evidence months ago. got the following automated answer.
    "Thank you for taking the time to write to BBC Watchdog. Because we receive so many emails, faxes, letters and phone calls, we are unable to respond personally to each and every one. However, your correspondence will be read by our research team and if we are able to pursue your complaint, a researcher from the Consumer Unit will contact you."

In the meantime, our website has lots of consumer advice which may help you resolve the matter yourself."

They are more interested in catching petty crooks overcharging, than Big time criminals. Much better responses from Irish journalists, Mastercard etc.
    Maybe to try again right now.BB has the pettiest support then ever,even from insiders...besides Mastercard is gone,massive lack of payments globaly...few months in scam world means lot of strong alterations...just my thoughts

Post Thanks / Like

Another fairly balanced evidence based review of BB i.e. she concluded it is a scam. I am surprised that she convinced the posters posting in April not to "invest". It shows there is some life in the old BB dog yet if the scam is still signing up people at this late date.

Internet Scams and Site Reviews: Banners Broker Scam Review

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the latest propaganda:

BB Leadership Call - May 16, 2013

Chris Smith Speaking:

Thanks for being here. I wanted to go over some of the updates.

Payouts

Did an STP a couple of nights ago. Doing them in date order. Just so you are not confused. Last time I mentioned March 14th, but if any account was in the negative or ID was not uploaded it would not be paid - if you miss a pay run it catches it on the next run. We clean up the older ones first then get into the more recent dates.

We will do anohter STP in hopefully under 10 days from now. Our wire should hit by Tuesday and we are hoping to do payout end of week.

Payza - we are doing a smaller one this weekend and a larger one next time the wire hits about 10 days from now. Payza there were partials last time, so we will go in and do a combination of date order and completing partials.

I have rec'd positive feedback about the payouts lately.

Questions:

India - new bank withdrawal for India affiliates. We are looking to get that finished this month with new payout to go out next month. India is looking up to date for withdrawals getting caught up.

New Payout Processor - we have selected a provider. The timing is out of our control in terms of development for the integration of our system. It's taking much longer than we anticipated, but we have to be patient. It will be a great solution moving forward. The previous M/C integration took 10 months before 1st card was shipped out. I don't believe this time it will take that long. But not a quick process.

Updates:

May 15th 3:00 PM EST we went live with the new Traffic Pack System where you are able to cancel 2 TP's. Now you see 2 buttons -
    "No Penalty Cancellation" or
    "Cancel ALL Subscriptions". Please read all the information on the page about "No Penalty Traffic Pack Cancellation". Even if you have only 2 TP's, you must use the "No Penalty Cancellation" button. If you have just 2 and you use Cancel All you will be penalized. Please read carefully all info.

Chris went over the Questions/answers about the new TP's. Important to remember - Account Subscription Membership Types CANNOT be downgraded due to cancelling TP's. You will remain Premium or Executive.

This went into effect at 3:00 PM, so all TPs before that were 50,000 bonus, all TP's after that were the new bonuses.

Why this change? We as a company need to shy away from anything that makes our company seem to be a passive income program. Passive income can be deemed as an investment by authorities so we are moving awasy from anything that can be deemed passive. There are other methods now to increase your traffic.

Q/A:

Does cancelling the 2 TP's kick you out of the grandfather clause? No, because you are reducing, not increasing.

Update on investigation by Ontario Securities Commission - No news, so no news is good news.

Independent Audit? Yes, we are still doing that. The company we hired to do that is an American company. This should begin soon.

Fast Start Program? Fast Start program has been a new sucess. We hAve tripled the amount of new packages. We believe there will be favorable percentage of those that will actually pay for those within 30 days. Please remember, in the past in a free account you would pay first then buy package. With the Fast Start program, you just choose to go through the Fast Start Program, but this is not the only choice. You can still fund your account first as in the past, then use your eWallet to purchase new package. Fast Start will automatically give you an IOU. There is a $10 convenience fee. We feel this is fair. So if you have the money, load your account and use eWallet - if not, then use the Fast Start Program.

Fast Start is up to the black package, but you can still upgrade at any time.

Executive membership bb profile? This is a pretty good splash page that you can use. We will be bringing on additional splash pages shortly.

New Processor ID's? Will you have to upload all new info or can we use what we've uploaded before? You may have to upload ID's again, depending on the end result of the integration, so it could be either/or.

Please tune in for tomorrow's open call to the membership. If you (the leaders) have any additional questions for tomorrow's call please send them in to Paul and I will try to answer them quickly.

Thank you guys, take care.

(Notes prepared by Linda Lane and transmitted to Paul McCarthy for review)

Post Thanks / Like

I guess $10,000,000 doesn't go very far does it

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=marsh56;54065]Here is the latest propaganda:

Update on investigation by Ontario Securities Commission - No news, so no news is good news.

QUOTE]

No news is good news. Lol. Limping on with a hope and a prayer.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a Danish lady saying that BB is NOT a scam.....and admitting to having been involved in scams before! And just look at the tabs along the top, what else she is promoting, including Bank on Traffic.

Annegrete Krings: Banners Broker a Scam!

This is the bit I found most gobsmacking:-

"Claim:Rajiv Dixit has been involved in scams before.

And so what?
    So have I and millions of people. I too have promoted scam in the faith that it was legal and well functioning. I mean who hasn't?!
    Does that mean that I am a scammer? That I am not able to tell the truth from scam? That I am not worth listening to? That I am not able to become successful?
    Bollocks....... We all make bad choices sometimes.[/I][/I]"

What? Did I really read that? "I mean, who hasn't?"

"We all make bad choices sometimes" So that's alright then, is it? We make bad choices maybe, but we try not to drag other into them, and, IMO, we learn from them if we have any decency about us>

(Now tearing my hair out.....)

29. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a Danish lady saying that BB is NOT a scam.....and admitting to having been involved in scams before! And just look at the tabs along the top, what else she is promoting, including Bank on Traffic.

And so what?
    So have I and millions of people. I too have promoted scam in the faith that it was legal and well functioning. I mean who hasn't?!
    Does that mean that I am a scammer? That I am not able to tell the truth from scam? That I am not worth listening to? That I am not able to become successful?

"We all make bad choices sometimes" So that's alright then, is it? We make bad choices maybe, but we try not to drag other into them, and, IMO, we learn from them if we have any decency about us>

Whether you call it deflection, or whether you call it rationalization, the goal is the same....to steal as much as they can get away with...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys just wanted some advice, I sent a withdraw request for $50 to STP not that im actually expecting to receive it, was just wondering if by some miracle the money goes into Solid Tust Pay witch is the only option for uk members. Does anyone know how trust worthy Solid Tust Pay are?? They ask for alot of details and I've never heard of them before. If anyone knows if they are trust worthy would like to know and what is the best method of getting money out of there I have only really ever used paypal.

And thanks all of you for your continued efforts to exposing bb guys I personally know people who still believe in the business despite all that has gone on and me trying to warn them numerous times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner View Post
    Hey guys just wanted some advice, I sent a withdraw request for $50 to STP not that im actually expecting to receive it, was just wondering if by some miracle the money goes into Solid Tust Pay witch is the only option for uk members. Does anyone know how trust worthy Solid Tust Pay are?? They ask for alot of details and I've never heard of them before. If anyone knows if they are trust worthy would like to know and what is the best method of getting money out of there I have only really ever used paypal.

And thanks all of you for your continued efforts to exposing bb guys I personally know people who still believe in the business despite all that has gone on and me trying to warn them numerous times.
    SR others that have much more experience than me can certainly chime in, but STP is obviously in bed with criminals. Who is to say just one person in their organization with access to records is not a criminal as well? It is hard enough these days to protect your information with real companies being hacked left and right. If it were my money I would walk away unless it could be had with no personal details.

Post Thanks / Like

And so what?

Seems to me she isn't speaking to anyone but herself -probably seating in front of the mirror.It's a dream all scammers have I think - to stay clean and moral while scamming - if they think they are, they can scam more freely....in fact she is faking few traces of her own scruple

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post