Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 483 of 679 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 12,051 to 12,075 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Perhaps we need a Banners Broker where are they now thread, like VH1 for Ponzi Pimps. Mike Briggs from internet marketing guru to $30 milk shake seller. Could you imagine if you went to your stock broker, attorney, accountant, plumber, or auto mechanic and suddenly they were a "weight loss guru"? These people will do anything for a buck, dangerous to your wealth and dangerous to your health!

Very funny vid and the people commenting don't seem to like Mike much either! Check out this snip from his FB page;

mike briggs weight loss lie.JPG

Notice the trees in the background? On May 11th, the trees werent in full leaf, late spring apparently. But the pics show identical trees! And check out the pot plants etc in the SAME position. Obviously taken on the same day! Maybe he was wearing one of those corset things lol

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Very funny vid and the people commenting don't seem to like Mike much either! Check out this snip from his FB page;

Notice the trees in the background? On May 11th, the trees werent in full leaf, late spring apparently. But the pics show identical trees! And check out the pot plants etc in the SAME position. Obviously taken on the same day! Maybe he was wearing one of those corset things lol

Darker top, stood more upright and breeeaathed in.........

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    . If you use Google street view you can actually see him in his front yard at 1036 Coyston Crt..
    Unless he's been taking skincare tips from Michael Jackson, that's not Raj Dixit

Screen shot 2013-06-16 at 16.21.40.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Unless he's been taking skincare tips from Michael Jackson, that's not Raj Dixit

Screen shot 2013-06-16 at 16.21.40.jpg
    Adjust your screen colour.

Post Thanks / Like

Adjust your screen colour.
    I have a calibrated monitor, the screen colour is spot-on......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    I have a calibrated monitor, the screen colour is spot-on......
    Well I know it's not his mother and I could be wrong, but unless he has a twin brother that sure looks like Raj to me. Not that it makes any difference but that is his home in Oshawa.

Post Thanks / Like

BB PANELS.JPG

...new panel technology? Has Chris learned to type with two fingers?

Post Thanks / Like

Uuuh, the multi-million-dollar-company can not even afford testing systems and needs to run them on the productivity system. Replace productivity with "working scamming".

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BB PANELS.JPG

...new panel technology? Has Chris learned to type with two fingers?
    No he's got a new Nokia.
    Just wondering, is there ANYONE out there who wants to come here and pretend they believe BB isn't a scam? This ponzi is as dead as betamax.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only has he lost weight, but the wooden frame behind him has got thinner. Wow this program delivers results that you can only usually get through trick photography. Where can i buy it.

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just what you wanted to know about.

This is what you get for your $12 a year webhosting with BB:

You get what you pay for 1.jpg

You get what you pay for 2.jpg

Choice of domains limited.

You get what you pay for 3.jpgYou get what you pay for 4.jpg

Payment by PAYPAL.... well it is cheap, so no change there then. The usual crap.... Wonder what they'll do when they see who's just signed up with them (allegedly)

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I got a PM from a member wanting more info. This comp plan certainly sets off many red flags. I am told Alertpay blocked deposits. Using Alertpay is a red flag in and of itself. How they double one's money is a question that deserves some research. The mansions and cars are another huge red flag. No legitimate companies solicit like this.

Are the ads just a fig leaf cover of a product for a towering pyramid? MLM marketer Dr. Lieven is said to be pushing this. He also pushed PAS. 'nough said!

Soapboxmom
    Hello Soapboxmom,

The second I saw the name Dr. Lieven I sat up straight. He is also the one who has set up a special facebook page to "calm" the losers from Hourly Rev Share. Yea, I know, I should have known better. But I didn't. I lost money in that one too. Learned my lesson, if it looks like a ponzi, smells like a ponzi and feels like a ponzi (and I do seperate ponzi from legitimate mlm), then it probably is a ponzi. With the newfound awakenings that I have found on this blog, I would say there is a 999 out of a thousand chance that both banners broker and hourly rev are ponzi's too.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dr. Bob View Post
    hello soapboxmom,

the second i saw the name dr. Lieven i sat up straight. He is also the one who has set up a special facebook page to "calm" the losers from hourly rev share. Yea, i know, i should have known better. But i didn't. I lost money in that one too. Learned my lesson, if it looks like a ponzi, smells like a ponzi and feels like a ponzi (and i do seperate ponzi from legitimate mlm), then it probably is a ponzi. With the newfound awakenings that i have found on this blog, i would say there is a 999 out of a thousand chance that both banners broker and hourly rev are ponzi's too.

regards,
    dr. Bob
    lol, ya think???
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Laidback,

Took me a while to admit it to myself, but I do see that my natural (or call it stupid, as you will, lol) trust in people kicks me in the butt a bit (feel free to substitute a lot for a bit). But here I sit with my black and blue butt, saying yes, it smells ponzi to me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    I would say there is a 999 out of a thousand chance that both banners broker and hourly rev are ponzi's too.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob
    Ad Packs Start at 5.00 dollars.

Daily guaranteed Payouts.

Earn 4.5% to 6.5% daily for 30 days.

Earn 135% to 195% on your shares.

Earn 0.18% to 0.29% every hour.

3 level deep referral commissions.

30% compounding on cash out.

Minimum 10 dollar cash out.

Accepts STP - EgoPay - LR - PM
    Gosh, it's a good thing you are such a highly experienced Guru, there, Dr. Bob.

Without the benefit of all that experience, that one might have slipped past us as being a legitimate business.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Gosh, it's a good thing you are such a highly experienced Guru, there, Dr. Bob.

Without the benefit of all that experience, that one might have slipped past us as being a legitimate business.

Well, in that case Roundman,, good thing I was here, lol,,.. Hey Roundman, I'm on your side!!

Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    Yes Laidback,

Took me a while to admit it to myself, but I do see that my natural (or call it stupid, as you will, lol) trust in people kicks me in the butt a bit (feel free to substitute a lot for a bit). But here I sit with my black and blue butt, saying yes, it smells ponzi to me
    Trust in fast and easy money...that's the only trust I see here

Post Thanks / Like

Not Sure where this photo came from ;
    osc.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Just what you wanted to know about.

This is what you get for your $12 a year webhosting with BB:

You get what you pay for 1.jpg

You get what you pay for 2.jpg

Choice of domains limited.

You get what you pay for 3.jpgYou get what you pay for 4.jpg

Payment by PAYPAL.... well it is cheap, so no change there then. The usual crap.... Wonder what they'll do when they see who's just signed up with them (allegedly)
    Actually it is Stellar Point not BB that is offering these services.
    This is a very competitive business. There are several that offer more for less, i.e.:

http://www.thebzone.com
    0.50 $ month

$ 0.5 dollar month Web Hosting PERSONAL PLAN

100 MB storage
    5 GB/mo transfer
    10 email mail acc.
    5 Mysql Databases
    5 FTP acc , Host 2 Domains
    99.9% Uptime.
    Control Panel ( cpanel )
    Site builder

Post Thanks / Like

Ken

Yes there are probably better and cheaper services on offer anywhere else on the net. I was merely showing what BB/BBI or Stellar Point (whatever you want to call them we all know that they are the same) are offering. I don't know why but I get a real sense that you are very defensive about the BB/BBI/SP and how long it appears that the OSC is rightly taking to investigate matters. Don't want you jumping on my case on this, but you need to lighten up a bit and not take things pertaining to BB/BBI/SP or Canada so literally. Cheers!

In other news, here is a lovely little video of Simon the Pointer found on the UvioO website which just confirms that he was double dealing BB from way back in 2012 with the Empower Network. I know it tells us all nothing new, but it completely contradicts the BB/BBI/SP Terms and Conditions, so Chris/Kul/whoever's in charge now, happy viewing and I hope you get your money back from SS as it would appear he has taken you for a ride....

UVioO

Yes Simon's pointing a lot, wearing the same old shoes and the same crappy stripey shirts.... some things will never change.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    As i stated. It was I who first brought that to the attention of theis thread.

Raj and his wife are listed as directors of BB Canada - now SP canada from Feb to August 2012. They have to file SP Accounts between Sept and Nov this year.
    https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/Corp...rlCrpSrch.html
    Company number 725003-7
    Sorry for WIFE read MOTHER! There is another story about the wife but enough of that already it isnt about scams.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Ken

Yes there are probably better and cheaper services on offer anywhere else on the net. I was merely showing what BB/BBI or Stellar Point (whatever you want to call them we all know that they are the same) are offering. I don't know why but I get a real sense that you are very defensive about the BB/BBI/SP and how long it appears that the OSC is rightly taking to investigate matters. Don't want you jumping on my case on this, but you need to lighten up a bit and not take things pertaining to BB/BBI/SP or Canada so literally. Cheers!
    UVioO
    I am not defensive but like to be factual. You wouldn't want to be called Mary when your name is Bill now would you? As for the OSC taking their time investigating a foreign corporation I don't see other countries investigating BB any faster. At least Canada is doing something. So, don't get your panties in a knot over my comments and Cheers to you as well!

BB should be shutting it down before the authorities do. They have no money, the payables are increasing while the receivables are decreasing.

I was merely pointing out that Stellar will have a tough time competing in the web hosting industry and that there are many companies offering more for less. Stellar is trying to add products and services to to try to stay in business when BB shuts down. Problem is the products they are choosing are mickey mouse and have no value and won't do anything to help them stay in business either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mundorf View Post
    Trust in fast and easy money...that's the only trust I see here
    Plus "DrBob's" trust in the concept of network muck spreading!

Post Thanks / Like

I am not defensive but like to be factual. You wouldn't want to be called Mary when your name is Bill now would you? As for the OSC taking their time investigating a foreign corporation I don't see other countries investigating BB any faster. At least Canada is doing something. So, don't get your panties in a knot over my comments and Cheers to you as well!

BB should be shutting it down before the authorities do. They have no money, the payables are increasing while the receivables are decreasing.

I was merely pointing out that Stellar will have a tough time competing in the web hosting industry and that there are many companies offering more for less. Stellar is trying to add products and services to to try to stay in business when BB shuts down. Problem is the products they are choosing are mickey mouse and have no value and won't do anything to help them stay in business either.
    Ken, firstly, I have great respect for your posts , mainly on Finch but here also. You show a clear understanding of what we are dealing with here. However, I have been away for awhile, but backreading see that you are based in Oshawa, which I understand is near Whitby. With all this skepticism, healthy and all as that is, have you ever taken time out to do a drive by of SP in Carlow Court, taken any pics of the car park that supposedly houses 100 staff, driven past at 11pm some night to confirm that this alleged 24hr operation is nothing of what it purports to be? I know if I lived in Whitby or it's surrounds, I would.

Now it's possible that you have, it's possible that I have missed that and if that is the case I sincerely apologise. If you haven't, can you? Post a few of those pics here? For there is one thing I do know. As quiet as this thread has gone over the last few weeks, the traces remain, search BB/SP and we are there, bright as the Northern Star, warning anyone who may WANT to know, that BB is a scam. A little icing on the cake never went astray though!

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post