Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 503 of 679 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Lisa Shoman is apparently NOT BB's lawyer? A posting on Banners Broker Ponzi Scam has just appeared saying so? But would make sense as she hasn't replied to all the messages about it...

lisa shoman.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

From my colleague's talking BB forum access a 'pearls of wisdom' post from Jamie Waters

Definitely a load of waffle with little substance but shows he is still pushing this one, or at the very least, trying to show how credible he is before he pushes his next scam!

Its been a while since I’ve sat down and attempted to release my pearls of wisdom on the form and after reading the posts from the last few weeks and especially people frantically looking for updates and proof on the rumour/possibility (delete as appropriate) that payments have gone out over the weekend – I thought I’d chime in.

Almost 12 months ago to the day I posted ‘A sense of perspective’ (Login) and talked about how the forum has grown and keeping things in, well, perspective.

I think, 12 months on, the same could still be said.

Now everyone has their own paradigm (a view on the world, based on their previous life experiences) and after reading the book by Steven Covey ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ (http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Habits-H.../dp/0743269519) last year it made me more aware than ever of how everyone views the world in their own unique way, and how one view is not necessarily wrong, or not necessarily right.

What am I waffling about?

Well, we all know BB is a business. I know for some, especially on the forum, BB is/was their first venture into business. And I also know that that many (or probably most) were sold BB as a pure investment (remember the ‘guaranteed not to lose money with this business’ capture pages that were authorised’)?

This sadly created the false illusion that BB was perfect, infallible and not susceptible to the often harsh realities of being a business in the current times.

This also created the negative attention that many get caught up in, make it their ‘duty’ to defend BB to the hilt, thus fuelling the apparent hatred some have for the business. (On a personal note I haven’t visited any of these sites for well over 12 months and give no thought whatsoever what anyone (good or bad) has to say about me or the business - I'll be uploading a video to my YouTube channel tomorrow about 'Vaccinations for Entrepreneurs' that you might want to check out [sorry for the shameless plug]).

Sadly, because of the ‘guaranteed not to lose money’ hype that lasted for so long and possibly continued down the generations, many lost sight of the simple basic rule “Never spend more than what you can afford to lose”. Naturally, no one wants to lose anything – but I’ve heard stories of people getting huge loans, remortgaging their house, borrowing off friends, family or worse, spending their life savings.. every time, I cringe whilst dying to shake them and ask ‘why?!’. If things go wrong (note I said IF), they’ll look for someone to blame (after all we live in a blame culture), Chris, Raj, Ian, Kul, Lievan, the forum staff, their inviter… someone other than themselves.

- Never spend more than what you can afford to lose.

Its often said ‘treat BB like a business’ – but what does that actually mean? Personally, it would take it to mean have BB as part of a portfolio and to not rely on it. Relying on one income and one business is the same as relying on a job and we know how secure most jobs can be.

Its also often said that ‘BB keep changing the goalposts’ – yes, they do. And they always will. Again, that’s part of life and business and again we have to accept this fact in anything that we do. Any company you are with could change the compensation plan overnight and re write your income levels, BB is no different.

So what about those who have followed the golden rules of business? What about those who actually bought and used advertising? I’d suggest the paradigm for them is a little different and the view on the company and the current issues, a little more relaxed.

When I spent $140 on advertising in May 2011, I received BB signups from the early advertising and more recently excellent affiliate commissions and signups to other businesses that I promoted.

Why do I say this?

Well, its to ask if people have used, split tested and tested again the advertising that BB offer us. Its easy to run a Facebook ad and get no clicks and say ‘facebook advertising doesn’t work’ – but advertising to me is a science and it takes a lot of testing to get the formula right.

What about the future?

“Do not boast about tomorrow, for you don’t know what a day may bring forth.”
    Proverbs 27:2

Ultimately, we don’t know what will happen in the future, about BB or any other business, or life in general. When things are out of our control, and when you accept that things are out of our control – again perception totally changes. I see the same with BB – none of us have any control over what happens with BB and the sooner we accept that and work with what we have, the sooner people see things differently

I’ve been in a fortunate position in my BB journey, I was in on conference calls and meetings with BB execs fairly early on which gave me a unique insight into what went on and later meetings in the Bradford office and then the Leaders Calls as well as meetings with Hooker, Lorenzo etc. I know and appreciate the paradigm I have is totally different from someone who has been to a few meetings and just catches the Friday Q and A call or doesnt even speak English.

Enough already Jamie

I occasionally get the odd Facebook message accusing me of scamming people, being a champion for BB (one even called me Chris’ puppet which was a scary mental image), asking why I’ve ‘ditched BB’ and all the rest – so what is it?

I tell things how they are, how I see it, from my point of view. I’m a businessman with a varied portfolio, both online and offline and both investments and companies and BB is firmly in there as one of my chosen advertising partners – it works for me and I would be crazy not to share it with my chosen students.

Sorry for what has turned out into a bit of an essay, I just wanted to put my thoughts and feelings to the forum and explain how I understand largely how people from every camp feels (including those anti BB) and how I firmly believe that given enough time and patience, BB will come through the other side and become a recognised name in the online advertising sector.

I hope you agree, but would also understand if you laughed and said ‘yea right!’

To the future

Jamie
    Just looking to seek the truth.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was quite interesting to read some of the replies to the above. They were mostly backslapping but a couple did delve into it a bit further. This one below from NikSpoon was for me the most interesting.

Affiliates are clearly not happy with the new stance of not relying on BB

I couldn't decide whether to put this in a dedicated new topic but, on reflection, think that i is all part of a similar discussion to Jamie's original post.

I want to make it clear, from the outset, that my personal opinion of Banners Broker is that I believe they will come through this current period of 'challenges', better than ever and that we will all get paid in full, eventually.

However.....

There is something that has really been bugging me for the last few weeks.

It started when David Hooker did his weekly presentation on behalf of BB and he was advising members that it's not good to put all your eggs in one basket. He was not suggesting that the 'eggs' you currently have in BB are likely to break. It was seen more as sound business advise.

I understand that David Hooker is not employed by BB, but actually operates as part of Stellar Point and it's association with BB to provide support and training.

However, I think it is fair to say that if DH speaks about BB then people are right to think that whatever he is saying is probably sanctioned by BB management, including Chris Smith.

That's all well and good, and DH has done an incredible amount of good work for BB in terms of compliance and also, possibly even more importantly, for it's image and vastly improved perceived reliability and trustworthiness (if anyone had any doubts beforehand).

But, from the moment he gave the advice regarding having a varied portfolio of income streams and not relying solely on one single revenue source, I have had a big problem with it.

Namely, I find the original statement insensitive and ill thought out in it's delivery.

I also find the many similar comments on the same subjects with people agreeing that putting all your eggs in one basket is a mistake to be particularly patronising.

From a personal stand point, I DO have multiple income streams and have not put myself in a position where I rely solely on BB. I have also had my 'seed money' back many times over. That does not mean that I am indifferent and uncaring if anything happens to BB.

Far from it!

There are aspects of my life that have been put in place under the assumption that my well run BB account will be able to sustain it and finance it. Why shouldn't I have done this? I ran my account as per BB's ever changing guidelines and within their Terms of Service. I trust them when they say that they are here to stay and this is a fantastic opportunity for all.

For the last 6 months those plans have been either put on the back burner or destroyed completely.

I accepted this because I keep myself up to date with what is happening and think I have a good understanding of why they are happening and why it is taking so long to rectify and that it is largely out of Chris Smith's control.

I also field the complaints and concerns of my downline to try to keep re-assuring them about the current situation.

I would say about 90% of my downline are people for which this has been their first dabble into online business. They did not sign up under a whim. They only deposited an amount that they are comfortable to deposit and, if the worst happened, it would not be the end of the world for them if they never saw that money again.

But after many months of learning the business and operating their accounts successfully, it is not unreasonable when a member looks at his account, sees that it will earn, on average, at least $200 (or any figure you care to mention) every month, available to withdraw, and rely on that money. They will allocate it to something like a little luxury, or even an essential.

Whatever it has been earmarked for is irrelevant. The fact is they are in a business they trust and they are being successful.

These are not people that have 'multiple income streams' or 'eggs in many baskets' and, to be honest, why should they feel they need to be?

The message from Chris Smith and BB has always been, and continues to be, “Trust us guys. Be patient. We have problems that we will solve. We are in this for the long haul.”

Then along comes David Hooker and announces “It's probably not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket” and is accompanied by many people trumpeting the same thing via this forum over the ensuing weeks.

It may be good advice but it is completely patronising and there is a huge percentage of BB affiliates that, whether you like it or not, that this does not apply to.

I would bet there are tens of thousands of affiliates for whom this is the first and only venture into their own online business. That does not mean they have put in a couple of hundred Dollars and don't really care if it works.

Many of these will have put in serious amounts of money, after being assured by people they trust that this is a good idea. (again, I want to stress that I personally STILL think BB is a good idea).

Even if people put in very small amounts at the start, that they would be prepared to lose, they have built up accounts that can now provide them with a genuinely realistic improvement in their own lifestyle and they have not done anything wrong in thinking that this will continue.

Or have they?

Personally, I don't think they have done anything wrong, if all you listen to is real information coming from the people that matter via the company webinars and reliable places such as this forum.

How many situations are there of people supplementing their old age pension via a BB account?

How do these people feel being told you should really look to add more revenue streams?

BB affiliates are not made up solely of seasoned online marketers or people with a shrewd business background. In fact I would suggest that those types of people are in a small minority of the 400,000 people involved in BB.

A huge majority of the affiliates are first time online business owners who were lucky enough to have the financial ability, strength, foresight and bravery to buy that first package.

It does not mean that all these people, after seeing their BB account grow steadily, then had the finances, time or even inclination to then start a few other online businesses, just in case.

People that already worked full time for low wages but saw BB as a way to improve their quality of life, wouldn't go out and get ANOTHER job, just in case.

Offer sound advise, by all means, but please have some sort of recognition about how what you say will be received by what is essentially the core of the BB affiliate family.

For me, to say to these affiliates that you shouldn't be putting all your eggs in one basket, is akin to saying to someone that says they have no money to just go and get another job, even though this person may already be working 60 hours a week to just keep their head above water.

Or, saying to the person that is struggling to find employment, 'well you should have worked harder at school'.

Totally, offensive, insensitive and patronising.

Keep us informed , BB, and just keep doing what you are doing to make sure this business lasts and thrives.

If you keep your end of the bargain then We hope there will not be the need for eggs or baskets of any description..

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Waters
    This sadly created the false illusion that BB was perfect, infallible and not susceptible to the often harsh realities of being a business in the current times.
    No, Jamie, you lying little piece of human excrement.

It isn't a "business" and, never was a "business"

It has always been a fraudulent ponzi / pyramid scheme dressed up to look like a "business"

Unfortunately, the next crop of victims for the "next big thing" HYIP ponzi fraud is going to come from those who still cling to the belief Banners Broker was a (badly managed) "business"

Such is the way of the HYIP ponzi world.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

7. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    No, Jamie, you lying little piece of human excrement.

It isn't a "business" and, never was a "business"

It has always been a fraudulent ponzi / pyramid scheme dressed up to look like a "business"

Unfortunately, the next crop of victims for the "next big thing" HYIP ponzi fraud is going to come from those who still cling to the belief Banners Broker was a (badly managed) "business"

Such is the way of the HYIP ponzi world.
    Jamie also stated "- Never spend more than what you can afford to lose.". Now I'll guarantee you that he and his downline never told any prospective affiliate that there is a 99% chance they would lose their money and that it is an illegal "business". If he did I doubt he would have a downline of more than a couple who know HYIP's are extremely risky and illegal but play the game.

9. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly. This is their get out clause. "Never spend more than what you can afford to lose." As if BB was always pushed as a gamble.
    But how they actually did recruit people was with lies and impossible promises.
    From BB UK FB. and others.

"IT’S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO MAKE MONEY WITH THIS BUSINESS
    Hard to believe ? Read On !!!
    With the Banners Broker System, there’s no way you can lose and there’s no way you can NOT make money. No catches. No small print. It simply means that this system WILL make you money !"

The tune has changed.

11. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    It was quite interesting to read some of the replies to the above. They were mostly backslapping but a couple did delve into it a bit further. This one below from NikSpoon was for me the most interesting.

Affiliates are clearly not happy with the new stance of not relying on BB
    What a deep scan, observation and expectation he has toward ponzi creators...what a philosophy of mind - "Totally, offensive, insensitive and patronising."...but then -"Keep us informed , BB, and just keep doing what you are doing to make sure this business lasts and thrives"....as saying - I smell fraud but I trust you BB - pure nonsence...he looks like a bomb that would love to explode but does not dare - can be seen only in scam world

13. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    They dont like akward questions Harrison. Very little for us to do now, apart from baiting BB pushers and SP apologists.
    Its a bit of fun though when you get a reaction. Shows you have touched a nerve.
    You got me thinking Jerrygo...Your right, there isn't much else we can do now, but as I read your reply all I could think of was how BB have made mugs of us all.
    So, I thought, why not make 'MUGS' of them...
    TARA TALKS: MY ZAZZLE STORE

15. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You take Paypal Harrison?. I'd like a raj mug. Large. Potty training size.
    Last edited by Jerrygo; 08-15-2013 at 01:28 PM.

17. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

News just in...

We have been advised that as of today, our contract as the Irish Independent Contractor for Stellar Point is terminated.

Banners Broker International and Stellar Point have mutually agreed to end their contract. As a result Stellar Point have concluded all contracts for independent contractors worldwide to handle support and training for Banners Broker.

We are now obliged to cancel all bookings for training at the Cork office effective immediately.

If you have any additional training requirements, please log onto your Banners Broker account and refer to your Dashboard. Here, you will find recorded webinars relating to various aspects of the system, plus the Q&A updates by Chris Smith.

All support queries will now be handled by Banners Broker International. All existing queries have been forwarded and will be processed by the Belize office directly.

If you have any further account related queries please submit a support ticket via your back office. Banners Broker will advise shortly of a worldwide contact number if you wish to speak to customer support.

Although, it is with great regret that we received this news, we would like to thank Banners Broker affiliates for their support over the past two years.

Sincerely,

Maconne Team (( Got A Copy ))

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    News just in...

We have been advised that as of today, our contract as the Irish Independent Contractor for Stellar Point is terminated.

Banners Broker International and Stellar Point have mutually agreed to end their contract. As a result Stellar Point have concluded all contracts for independent contractors worldwide to handle support and training for Banners Broker.

We are now obliged to cancel all bookings for training at the Cork office effective immediately.

If you have any additional training requirements, please log onto your Banners Broker account and refer to your Dashboard. Here, you will find recorded webinars relating to various aspects of the system, plus the Q&A updates by Chris Smith.

All support queries will now be handled by Banners Broker International. All existing queries have been forwarded and will be processed by the Belize office directly.

If you have any further account related queries please submit a support ticket via your back office. Banners Broker will advise shortly of a worldwide contact number if you wish to speak to customer support.

Although, it is with great regret that we received this news, we would like to thank Banners Broker affiliates for their support over the past two years.

Sincerely,

How amazing. SP trying to distance itself from BB (or the other way around?). All trying to wash their hands of this thing, are they?

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, over on MMG, we have this extract from today's leaders' call (Thanks to Rooneyfenomeno)

First Chris mentioned that there will be a "new in-house support" located at head office in Belize, replacing Stellar Point
    It would be both phone+email and it will have a cost (I should have heard NOT for executive), since there would be BB's employee no more SP's ones
    (at the moment there are SPs employee in Belize)

He said payout will be paid starting from those who never received anything, " in a little while "

And this:-

Audience Question
    Q: Do you hope V 3.0 will be up and running by October
    A: yes

Audience Question
    Q: will we still be using stellar point offices in the various countries for the I'C'S
    A: for stellar point products not BB

Audience Question
    Q: Shout to the world if you have been paid
    A: yes indeed

Audience Question
    Q: the monday training call has been cancelled.Why?
    A: david hooker works for stellar point and he has been directed to focus more on stellar point initiatives

Audience Question
    Q: uk office shutting???
    A: yes stellar point closed their UK office. Banners Broker never had a UK office

Audience Question
    Q: How confident are you Chris that BB will get out of this difficult time
    A: i am very confident - a lot of changes are coming

Audience Question
    Q: will they still be handling support in different countries?
    A: all support will be handled by our head office in belize

Funny how everything is going to Belize, isn't it? Follow the money, eh? Get everything in one place and then....one day....it will just.....vanish

23. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Silly lies.

Stellar Point is and always was BB itself, just changed the sign on the door.

Isle of man's BBI has now no directors and no offices, ran like rats, technically abandoned company.

can find all the evidence in this thread.

Yeap, dear Chris will open an office in belize to run some company which doesn't exists.
    Watch out for the jaguars Chris, they will be renting office on the next tree.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Silly lies.

Stellar Point is and always was BB itself, just changed the sign on the door.

Isle of man's BBI has now no directors and no offices, ran like rats, technically abandoned company.

can find all the evidence in this thread.

Yeap, dear Chris will open an office in belize to run some company which doesn't exists.
    Watch out for the jaguars Chris, they will be renting office on the next tree.
    There is no BBI in Isle of Man. Chris moved it to Belize. Raj and SP have distanced themselves from BBI ever since BBI stopped paying them for support and training and promoting BBI. They are 2 separate companies even though Raj bossed Chris around. Chris is a pathetic CEO and allowed that to happen. Raj, on the other hand figured that if he was going to base his company, SP, on BBI's revenue he better have a say in the company's direction and acted as though he was CEO of BBI. Chris didn't appear to object very much. However, it's all over and the 2 are going their separate ways.

I doubt either company will be in business for very long as neither one of them knows how to run a legit company.
    No management, no money and no business sense.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    SP have distanced themselves from BBI ever since BBI stopped paying them for support and training and promoting BBI.
    Are you certain of that being the reason for the distancing of the 2 arms of the operation Ken?
    That was one of the reasons posited by observers, others were that the OSC had demanded or suggested the separation.
    Or that this was always the planned scenario, that they would seperate with their gains when the thing started to implode.
    Or just that Raj was trying to protect himself at this stage by disassociation.
    Have you some inside info? or is it an educated guess?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    There is no BBI in Isle of Man. Chris moved it to Belize. Raj and SP have distanced themselves from BBI ever since BBI stopped paying them for support and training and promoting BBI. They are 2 separate companies even though Raj bossed Chris around. Chris is a pathetic CEO and allowed that to happen. Raj, on the other hand figured that if he was going to base his company, SP, on BBI's revenue he better have a say in the company's direction and acted as though he was CEO of BBI. Chris didn't appear to object very much. However, it's all over and the 2 are going their separate ways.

I doubt either company will be in business for very long as neither one of them knows how to run a legit company.
    No management, no money and no business sense.
    I see you started believing their smoke and mirrors yourself.

I repeat Raj was always and still is in charge of BB, always been.
    Stellar point in Canada was created for the sole purpose of running BB scam, was even named Banners Broker before they changed the name to Stellar Point.

whatever is in Isle of man or Belize is a joke to anybody who is familiar with offshore crap.
    The office size, even if they have one there is no bigger than my mailbox.
    But even their fake "nominated" directors in Isle of Man, scared as hell and resigned.

When people start to see offshore company registrations for what they truly are? - just empty crap, with more than 90% of those created for pure fraud or tax evasions, offshores are criminal destinations, not just a tax efficiency for the last 10 years.

Chris is just dumb idiot who agreed to be a face of the "company" / a fall guy.

29. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember February this year (I think it was)? Remember the announcement that SP had taken out a TEN YEAR LEASE on an office in Salford Quays? This was to be the EUROPEAN HQ of Stellarpoint! Yay!

Remember the pro-BB crowd - where are they all now, by the way? - shouting that this proved that BB was "here to stay" and "in it for the long haul" and "had longevity"?

And now it is mid August, some six months down the line and SP has closed its UK office......Convenient, really, because you CAN get 6 month leases and short term leases, particularly if your "office" is no more than one room or even just a post office mail box. And now the 6 months is up. If they ever did have a lease on anything, anywhere, of course.

Longevity? Long haul?

I think not.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamie Waters - that would be "Little Jamie" from wherever it is he hails from, would it? Another self professed businessman and entrepreneur. Like Mark Stokes and Simon Stepsys and all the rest of that crew.

Gentlemen (and ladies) I have news for you. You are NOT a businessman/woman and you are NOT an entrepreneur.

Alan Sugar is a businessman. James Dyson is an inventor and an entrepreneur. Richard Branson is an entrepreneur and businessman. Clive Sinclair was another.

On a more humble level, the self employed plumber, the two mums who run a catering company, the cake shop owner, the mobile hairdresser, the computer engineer who comes to your house and sorts out your computer issues, the man who has built up a successful software company and now employs 30 people, the couple who run a small hotel, the man who goes from market to market buying and selling second hand books, the man who built up and runs a chain of successful gyms/health clubs; all these can be classed as "businesspeople" or "entrepreneurs".

And what do they all have in common? From what I have seen, they all work incredibly hard, especially in the early years when they are building their business and their customer base. They know there is no short cut to success and that money is not easily come by. They often do not take any money from the business while it is still getting off the ground, and they rarely take time off. They don't boast that they have made £4,000 overnight and so today they are going to the beach or the golf course. They don't splash the cash on expensive cars and watches - at least, not until they are established - and, here's the key point, they all have a tangible product or service with which you can interact. If they run a catering company, they will supply you with cakes and sandwiches, if they run a plumbing business, they will come and unblock your sink, if they own a gym, you can go in there and use the running machine. There is a real product there.

Hustling pensioners and people who don't understand the internet and online advertising for £200 in a hotel room just off the motorway near Hull, Bristol, Manchester or Luton does not make you a businessman or an entrepreneur.

Watching coloured panels on a screen doesn't cut it.

Not in the same league as people who really DO run a business, so don't fool yourselves.

33. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Strange as it may seem, there are STILL people on both sides of the fence talking as if parts of the Banners Broker fraud are "real"

Banners Broker says it has signed up 1000 people to its' "Create My Banners" programme, and there are STILL those who continue to discuss the implications of those 1000 memberships.

Why, after all the other lies, anyone would believe ANYTHING that comes out of a HYIP ponzi such as Banners Broker is one of those mysteries that will never be answered.

There's a very good reason why courts require witnesses in court proceedings to repeat: "I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the truth, so help me God"

What "whole truth" about Banners Broker would you be prepared to swear is 100% true (and verifiably so) and, even if it were true, what material difference would said "fact" make to whether or not Banners Broker is or was ever a legitimate business ??

For goodness' sake.

No one knows who the hell REALLY owns the bloody thing, much less who is REALLY pulling the strings or where the money is REALLY ending up.

All anybody knows is what the criminal fraudsters behind the whole scam have told them is the "truth"

35. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    News just in...

Sincerely,

just a few hmmms

did I read correctly that only the other day the same Paul Mc was publicly endosrsing BB on a webinar?

does this mean that he has no more need for the staff in Cork?

does this mean that his only income stream is derived from BB, as I would guess he must have been a big player/ personal introducer ( in other words, none currently)?

as BB has always told affiliates that the income on their laptops was real money, when applying for employment benefit, will the staff who have been presumably recruited their own downlines to increase their own income be advising Social Welfare that they earned the hundreds of thousands on their panels or they say nothing and be just a little failed Cork business? ( of course I already know the answer to this one) Guess Paul wont be drawing down the 10k a month pension they all spoke about, shame.

SP severing the ties so apparently, suddenly, with BB before they even had time to set up a new pretendy 'worldwide' phone number or new contact details! Wonder what ( or who) behind the scenes crisis prompted this?

To be fair to Paulie, he did get a good run at it. As he stated himself, his businesses normally only last 3 to 6 months.

no doubt this was all brought on by those pesky affiliates who should be ashamed of themselves for not believing in Chris though!

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    just a few hmmms

as BB has always told affiliates that the income on their laptops was real money, when applying for employment benefit, will the staff who have been presumably recruited their own downlines to increase their own income be advising Social Welfare that they earned the hundreds of thousands on their panels or they say nothing and be just a little failed Cork business? ( of course I already know the answer to this one) Guess Paul wont be drawing down the 10k a month pension they all spoke about, shame.
    That would definitely be an interesting one as I would bet there are a lot of affiliates who still claimed employment benefit and also lots more that never registered for taxes.

I would be interested in seeing some of those tax returns from last year and how they did their accounting

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    I would be interested in seeing some of those tax returns from last year and how they did their accounting
    Banners Broker never insisted on any Know Your Customer protocols and encouraged the use of anonymous offshore payment processors, so, I can't imagine there would be much of anything to "see", much less be "interesting"

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    To be fair to Paulie, he did get a good run at it. As he stated himself, his businesses normally only last 3 to 6 months.
    Well this one lasted a couple of years for Paul. And it has gained him a house extension, a new car, a healthy bank balance, and some nice trips abroad. All at the expense of thousands of scammed "affiliates".
    I don't think Irish victims will be inclined to forgive or forget this man. Not easy to hide in Ireland.
    He might decide to move somewhere more suitable to his new profession, Canada or Belize perhaps.
    Last edited by Jerrygo; 08-16-2013 at 07:08 AM.

43. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Chris will bother turning up this week for the scaminar?
    Don't seem a lot of point really.

I remember that Ash Campbell guy that theguardianuno posted about over on MMG crying about all the money & down line he lost when Zeek got shut down.

Keep on rockin' BB

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

45. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    Are you certain of that being the reason for the distancing of the 2 arms of the operation Ken?
    That was one of the reasons posited by observers, others were that the OSC had demanded or suggested the separation.
    Or that this was always the planned scenario, that they would seperate with their gains when the thing started to implode.
    Or just that Raj was trying to protect himself at this stage by disassociation.
    Have you some inside info? or is it an educated guess?
    No payment to SP most certainly is the main reason, as in no money=cannot pay staff=no staff=no SP business. Since Raj paid cash for the building and owns it outright he is trying to build his business with products other than BBI.

The OSC when it does its investigations doesn't make suggestions as to how companies operate. They investigate and if they find anything illegal act on their findings, fine the companies and depending on the case shut them down.

Raj, right from the beginning of this scam tried to protect himself as much as possible. That is why the agreement to use SP for training and support. It is just common sense that when BBI implodes (Chris & Raj both knew it wouldn't last) that they separate and go their own ways. I am sure that Raj got a sizable cheque from Chris when they terminated their agreement.

Some of my comments are derived at using common sense and others from an "insider".