Results 13,276 to 13,300 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

More Outrage In BB-Land...
    Today on the BB Facebook Page:
    <===

*** Credit goes to to Speakasia Maharashtra for posting this information this morning on the BB Facebook Ponzi page and bringing this to our attention before BB-kand deletes it. It is important to see how BB is treating the affiliates.

BB Affiliates can speak out at: ==> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banne...98614356881465

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BREAKING NEWS: --> Just saw this on a BB fightback page....

Have been informed by someone taking Simon Stepsys to court to get their money back that he didn't bother replying with a defence and so a county court judgement is being entered against him. This is great news for anyone willing to take small claim court action against him. As you may know, he took payments directly into his bank account and sold panels directly, which actually makes it quite easy to get your money back from him via the legal process.

Once you have a county court judgement you have a good choice of enforcement options to get your money back. If the debt is over £5k you can even refer the matter to the high court bailiffs who have the power to break and enter his house to seize assets to sell. Better be quick though, I would suggest a lot of people will be doing this soon.

https://www.facebook.com/BBFightback

----------------------------------------------------------

Possible Good News:

We might have a defector from the Evil Empire (Banners Broker)
    This was posted on the "Banners Broker Ponzi Scam Page" 25 minutes ago:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banne...98614356881465

He is now BLOCKED from the BB forums from what he says.

Post Thanks / Like

With withdrawal requests dating back to April this year still remaining unpaid, if ever one needed concrete proof that BB is a nothing more than a scam, this is it....
    Proof_BB_is_scam.jpg

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    I'm in.
    reminds me of Stavros ~ wasn't he Cypriot?
    Harry Enfield - Stavros - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scamassassin007 View Post

Have been informed by someone taking Simon Stepsys to court to get their money back that he didn't bother replying with a defence and so a county court judgement is being entered against him. This is great news for anyone willing to take small claim court action against him. As you may know, he took payments directly into his bank account and sold panels directly, which actually makes it quite easy to get your money back from him via the legal process.

Once you have a county court judgement you have a good choice of enforcement options to get your money back. If the debt is over £5k you can even refer the matter to the high court bailiffs who have the power to break and enter his house to seize assets to sell. Better be quick though, I would suggest a lot of people will be doing this soon.

----------------------------------------------------------

Possible Good News:

We might have a defector from the Evil Empire (Banners Broker)
    This was posted on the "Banners Broker Ponzi Scam Page" 25 minutes ago:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banne...98614356881465

He is now BLOCKED from the BB forums from what he says.
    From FB page above: MJ Johnson seems insane. Classless and foul mouthed. Does he think the monoploy $ in BB is real?

As an aside I recognize many of the FB names on this page having lost big in Zeek, JBP, PS, etc.

Mj Johnson
    it is sad to see how many dick heads like this page wow!!! negative bloggers are hard at work while im getting rich out of bannersbroker. I LOVE BANNERSBROKER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like · · 3 hours ago
    Tom Ferro likes this.

Tom Ferro @ MJ ....LOSER.. I see we have another drive-by by a brainwashed Moran. to bad you can not back up your love affair with any real merits. The only people that made REAL money are the scum at the top. At least we let you comment here. A Real post of comment with honest feedback or real questions are blocked in the BB forums. SCAMMER!
    Tom Ferro's photo.
    about an hour ago · Edited · Like · 2

Dan Dare Lol - one of the few remaining cheerleaders - a rare sight these days!
    44 minutes ago · Like

Mj Johnson you want to see a screen shot of my account dick head blogger. maybe i can **** your mom with some of my banners broker cash in my banners broker BMW dick head. YOUR IN BB GETTING RICH ALSO AND JUST FOOLING THE OTHER IDIOTS THAT BB IS A SCAM SO THEY CAN STAY POOR. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY THE ONE-EYE MAN IS THE KING OF A BLIND CITY. DICK HEAD Y DON'T YOU TELL THE PEOPLE HOW MUCH YOU R MAKING IN BB TALK THE TRUTH OK WE KNOW YOU. DANE DON'T LET THOSE DICK HEADS BLOGGERS FOOL YOU THEY ARE MASSIVE IN BB WE KNOW THEM I HAVE SEEN ALL THE NEGATIVE BULL COMMENTS THAT ARE NOT CORRECT AND CLEARLY SHOWS THESE BLOGGERS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO GET INFORMATION. DICK HEADS BYE I AM GOING TO QUALIFY MY GREEN PANELS NOW SEE YOU IN DUHBI LOVE YOU ALL YOU KEEP BB ALIVE KEEP BLOGGING.
    17 minutes ago · Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    I'm not sure whether this has come up before but does anybody know what the OTHER domain is that BB has? Or not?

Attachment 6053
    I assuming bannersbrokerindia.in
    BannersBrokerIndia.in WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools
    Domain ID:D5409806-AFIN
    Domain Name:BANNERSBROKERINDIA.IN
    Created On:20-Oct-2011 20:50:10 UTC
    Last Updated On:07-Jul-2013 18:42:48 UTC
    Expiration Date:20-Oct-2013 20:50:10 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:Tucows Inc. (R119-AFIN)
    Registrant ID:tulXBdlQrlm9OwBj
    Registrant Name:Ana Onofre
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street1:Albufeira
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Albufeira
    Registrant State/Province:Faro
    Registrant Postal Code:8200
    Registrant Country:PT
    Registrant Phone:+351.931150970
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:
    Admin ID:tuGpylu0lyRJXGee
    Admin Name:Ana Onofre
    Admin Organization:
    Admin Street1:Albufeira
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Albufeira
    Admin State/Province:Faro
    Admin Postal Code:8200
    Admin Country:PT
    Admin Phone:+351.931150970

I see she is still seems to be operating out of Portugal
    So I looked up her case
    The District and Subordinate Judiciary of North Goa
    Search the case status -party name - use "bento"
    and for court complex - civil and criminal panaji
    You will note

CRMA / 243 / 2013 - Pending (Final Hearing) -Thursday, October 17, 2013 in the Evening Session

An update on this case:
    She was allowed to travel to Portugal for two weeks. Apparently around that time she went to Manchester.
    She then seemed to have returned to India since ther is another judgement wher she want to leave for two months this time.

Cr.M.A.No.130/2013/D
    Registered on:23.04.2013
    Decided on:02.05.2013

9. If it is the case of the applicant that she has to renew a
    passport and visa then the Investigating Officer to obtain a
    notarized copy of the passport and visa after comparing with the
    originals. If it is the case of the applicant that an amount of
    Rs.2,00,000/- is in the court then the same amount to be
    continued as a security.

(That is abut £3,000)
    ORDER
    The application is granted.
    The applicant is permitted to travel to Portugal for a period
    of two months from the date of this order on the following
    conditions.
    1. The applicant to furnish personal bond of Rs.2,00,000/-.
    The deposit made by the applicant in criminal misc
    application no.47/13/C deposited on 20.2.2013 under
    receipt no.189901 be continued. The Chief Judaical
    Magistrate, Panaji, the Judaical Magistrate First Class, “Ccourt, Panaji and the nazir to be informed about the
    continuation of the security deposit in the present case.
    2. The applicant shall furnish her address, contact numbers,
    and other details to the court and Investigating Officer and
    also informed the Investigating Officer about any change in
    the details.
    3. The applicant shall return to Goa within the period of two
    months and shall report Investigating Officer on 2nd July
    2013 at 10.00 a.m.
    4. The Investigating Officer to released the passport to the
    applicant to enable her to travel abroad. The Investigating
    Officer to obtain notarized copy of the passport.
    5. The applicant on her return to Goa shall deposit her
    passport with the Investigating Officer.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems someone called "Ana" from "BB" is posting an Indian site on this and someone called "Beacon" from "realscam.com"
    just replied to her
    http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.a...03519070260283

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY THE ONE-EYE MAN IS THE KING OF A BLIND CITY.
    I don't like to point out peoples ignorance but when they are using such a point as a basis for being smarter than others with investments...

whoever "they " are i do not know. I assume the poster was referring the the H G Wells story the Country of the Blind

In that story Nuñez (pronounced: noon-yes) falls into a prosperous secret Valley where he discovers everyone is born blind and have adapted to living that way.
    Nuñez thinks "In the Country of the Blind, the One-Eyed Man is King".
    Obviously the BB poster didn't read the story because what happens next is that no one from the valley believes him and thinks him a bit mad and he decided to give up on his attempt to rule over them and submits to having his eyes removed. What actually eventually happens has several versions but the ignorant BB booster had better go and read them.

Suffice it to say in the country of the "blind network" the bald Indian and the non qualified pretend mathematical genius is seems are self proclaimed kings.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Seems someone called "Ana" from "BB" is posting an Indian site on this and someone called "Beacon" from "realscam.com"
    just replied to her
    @ Beacon... You raised my curiosity. I actually looked at the court case you spoke of and I commend you for your research. For those who do not know the parties (names involved) could you bring this page (the readers) up to speed and explain in a little more detail?
    GREAT POST BTW!

Also, while reading Beacons post I came across this interesting take on the situation on:

Interesting Blog Post:

Dear Mr. Patel,

Let me explain:

1. This number belonged to Banners Broker in India before they changed it to 0832-6517590

http://bannersbroker.com/main/welcome_india

Banners Broker India Pvt ltd

59/60 2nd floor, B Block, Alfran Plaza, MG Road, Panaji Goa, 403001, India

Phone:0832-6517590

2. As you know from the Indian press Banners Broker is a Ponzi scheme which has Goats and Sheep

3. The Goats are the early entrants to the scheme. The Goats lead and rule the mountain tops.

4. The Sheep are the subsequent entrants to the scheme. The Sheep follow and want to join the Goats.

5. The wise Goats know that they must cash-in at the tip of the cash pile before the scheme collapses

6. Each wise Goat mulls over its timing until Goat 1 takes the decision to disappear over the mountain top and cash in. (The foolish Goats stay in no matter what.)

7. The Sheep who fed Goat 1 with cash panic and perish because they were too slow to become Goats and lose all their promised returns as well as their principal sum if they have been really stupid.

8. The remaining Goats rally together and keep quiet about this even paying off the Sheep who belonged to Goat 1 to be quiet thus ensuring that the scheme continues to function and deceive.

And so it goes on until there are no Sheep left outside of the scheme and it implodes or those Sheep outside of it wise-up and don't buy into it.

With my utmost respects to your Police Commissioner,

Augustus Chislehurst
    A very interesting take on BB and India.

Post Thanks / Like

@ Beacon... You raised my curiosity. I actually looked at the court case you spoke of and ... could you bring this page (the readers) up to speed and explain in a little more detail?

Also, while reading Beacons post I came across this interesting take on the situation on:
    Yes I posted on the goat/sheep thing before

The background to the Bento thing:
    Hereda set up the BB India Limited company
    I think Bento is involved with the son og Herida
    Anyway they set up an office and either he complained to the police
    The police shut it down took al the files and told her not to leave India while it was being investigated
    She asked to leave and got permission to go for two weeks
    She now comes back and gets permission for two months
    The case is being heard tomorrow

Stephen Howard first posted the court link to this thread:
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...html#post40257

I posted about the laws she is accused of breaking:
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...html#post43177

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    The background to the Bento thing:
    Stephen Howard first posted the court link to this thread:
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...html#post40257

I posted about the laws she is accused of breaking:
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...html#post43177
    More of an update
    Ministry of Corporate Affairs

Note forms 18,23 and 32
    Form 18 Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office
    Form 23 Registration of resolution(s) and agreement(s)

The above were lodged on 25th June 2012

Form 32 Particulars of appointment of managing director, directors, manager and secretary and the changes among them or consent of candidate to act as a managing director or director or manager or secretary of a company and/ or undertaking to take and pay for qualification shares

Done in May 2012. Nothing since June 2012 no accounts etc.then.

MCA21 : Login
    View Public documents in the menu and use the following

CIN: U74999GA2011PTC006823

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to answer this point, so deleted the rest.

Great idea to take SS to small claims court providing you have the evidence to back it up.

Word of caution
    : even though you have this CCJ against him, getting your money back may/will prove a little bit trickier.

Please keep us up to speed as to whether the monies owed have been repaid. I am guessing that CCJs are a way of life for this particular charmer.

Post Thanks / Like

Pass the sick-bag, RON is 'thankful' for his truly great job;

Tuesday, October 15, 2013Saying Thanks

As many of you may know, this past weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada. It is an opportunity for us to look at our lives and pay special notice to what brings us joy, what we are lucky to have and why our lives are as wonderful as they are. It is a time to get together with family, to eat lots of good food and sometimes (like this weekend) enjoy the last little bit of warm weather before it gets chilly.

During my weekend, one of the things that I was thankful for was this wonderful career that I have. I have a job that I love, I get to work with amazing people and I get to communicate with exceptional people all around the world. I get to bring them good news and information that they can benefit from. I am part of an organization that so many people around the world love.

The other side is, of course, the things in my life that I wish I could improve: I wish I could be healthier, I wish I could have more energy, I wish that I could spend more time with my family, I wish that I had more free time, I wish, I wish, I wish…

But wishing is easy because it doesn’t require anything from us except a little imagination. Many of the things that I am thankful for are the things that I have earned. I am thankful that have such a wonderful family. I am thankful that I am healthy. I am thankful that I have food in the fridge. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to write. I am thankful for the community that I am an active part of.

No matter where we live or what our lives look like, I feel that it is very important to take a few minutes out of your day (or let the government schedule the day, in some places) and reflect on what you are thankful for, what things make you smile or brighten your day just a little bit. There will always be troubles but sometimes keeping a smile on your face makes it a little easier to deal with them.

Ron

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Pass the sick-bag, RON is 'thankful' for his truly great job;

Tuesday, October 15, 2013Saying Thanks
    For what?
    As many of you may know, this past weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada. ...

During my weekend, one of the things that I was thankful for was this wonderful career that I have.
    this would be the career with Stellar Point/Banners Broker? When did that begin rob? I thought you only started there a few weeks ago? what was your work/training/education record up to that? Nobody seems to know anything about your "career" before BB.
    I have a job that I love, I get to work with amazing people and I get to communicate with exceptional people all around the world.
    Who actually works for Banners Broker Ron? Are you on the payroll? If so what is name of the company paying you because Banners Broker or Stellar point have no employees and no accounts!
    I get to bring them good news and information that they can benefit from. I am part of an organization that so many people around the world love.
    What goof news did you bring about payouts Ron?
    The other side is, of course, the things in my life that I wish I could improve: I wish I could be healthier, I wish I could have more energy, I wish that I could spend more time with my family, I wish that I had more free time, I wish, I wish, I wish…
    I wish you would actually answer any of the above questions.
    But wishing is easy because it doesn’t require anything from us except a little imagination. Many of the things that I am thankful for are the things that I have earned. I am thankful that have such a wonderful family. I am thankful that I am healthy. I am thankful that I have food in the fridge. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to write. I am thankful for the community that I am an active part of.
    What community would that be Ron? You haven't named a single BB employee.
    No matter where we live or what our lives look like, I feel that it is very important to take a few minutes out of your day (or let the government schedule the day, in some places) and reflect on what you are thankful for, what things make you smile or brighten your day just a little bit. There will always be troubles but sometimes keeping a smile on your face makes it a little easier to deal with them.
    I'm thankful you didn't get to scam even more people.

17. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re Rockin' Ronnie's latest outpouring, I have only one word

YUCK!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh look, Mr Stepsys and Mr Guarini (former - or current - BB big noise?) are chums.

Look at the nice comment that Lorenzo has put on Simon's FB page.....

SS 12 Oct.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Over on the BB FB page, one Kathy Kilbey has put her head over the parapet and is claiming to be almost a BB millionaire....

Kathy Kilbey 16 Oct 13.jpg

Funnily enough, she does not mention her interest in BB on her Linkedin page (extract below):-

KK Linkedin.jpg

Remember our old mate, Nigel Albright? I understand that Ms Kilbey is (was) his upline. Wonder is he is still pushing BB or if he has gone quiet about it??

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know this character? He has advertised BB about 25 times on a site called "Adpost". Don't know if he is still advertising....or if anyone responds....

Job ad oct.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Della Cate;62039]Over on the BB FB page, one Kathy Kilbey has put her head over the parapet and is claiming to be almost a BB millionaire....

I could go to Toys R Us, buy 1K worth of Monopoly games and be as legit a millionaire as she is.
    BB $ might be worth less than Monopoly $.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Over on the BB FB page, one Kathy Kilbey has put her head over the parapet and is claiming to be almost a BB millionaire....

Funnily enough, she does not mention her interest in BB on her Linkedin page (extract below):-

KK Linkedin.jpg

Remember our old mate, Nigel Albright? I understand that Ms Kilbey is (was) his upline. Wonder is he is still pushing BB or if he has gone quiet about it??
    So funny..who publicizes "earnings" of 1 000 000 $ on Facebook and then wish to be paid around Christmas ???...Mammy,I will be very good girl so could you buy me a doll around Christmas,please Mammy ...at least Kathleen, that would be not stupid at all...but to wish a 1 000 000 $ doll ?...you must be joking
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been sent this promotional video for Pay Valley by somebody who claims to have worked with Chris Smith at the time he made it:

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, according to the site: "Is it down right now?", the BB site is down.

Perhaps the beta testing has bug*ered it?

Post Thanks / Like

or maybe THIS is the new processor?

Post Thanks / Like

According to SuperSleaze, Simon Stepsys, back in March 2013,"Banners Broker works for 99.9% of people who purchase a panel"

I wonder how many of the Banners Broker members who haven't received a cent since October 2012 would agree with that little lie
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I've had some information regarding the payment processors.
    Pay Valley WAS going to be the payment processor but for some reason they changed there mind.
    The NEW payment processor they are working on IS World E Wallet, whether they use them or not, we'll have to wait and see.
    This information came from the previous source that I disclosed earlier in the year.
    The confusion seems to have come from the fact that there are TWO Chris Smiths connected over the years from Ryerson.
    The Church Street info is also correct.
    Last edited by HARRISON; 10-18-2013 at 01:14 AM.