Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 55 of 679 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Did they give the official reason for locking your account?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    Oh
    This has particularly annoyed me - no email, no letter, no threats, no warning -nothing. What an awful way to run a business.
    It's not a business Banners Broker is a scam pretending to be a business.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol - Katy

It would be better if she spent more time investigating Banners Broker and doing the appropriate Due Diligence.

Hey folks, In the last few months I have investigated people trying to harm the BB brand. Some of you may ask why Im posting this as speaking about it may add fuel to the fire. Well sadly it will actually put out the fire that I know for a fact members of BB and even members here are listening to them.

It's now time to put this baby to bed and understand what exactly is going on so you can all go back to feeling secure and end the panic some of these people have brought on. Now this isnt meant for long time members such as alan, peel, soozi etc etc because they understand its just haters.

However to people like myself who were basically clueless about the entire business, some of their posts could come across scary. So let me begin:

Most of them are banned members for breaking the companies ToS.

I have found they are creating gimmick accounts on forums in their journey to bash and harm BB as a brand in order to try and gain support for their group. They are bitter and have zero proof to any of their claims aside from faulty ones which they claimed they have called such and such company, which is simply not true. I have actually called companies and the answers they are claiming are complete lies. I invite you to do you own investigations.

Please note these previous members are on NUMEROUS forums for the pure reason to post negative about BB and that is all. A lot of you may not know this and may be coming across one site with them posting. Which to untrained eye can be very alarming. However unlike a lot of people I have been investigating this group for many months.

I will name this group as I believe they should be known to ALL members as a warning they are nothing but people with a hate agenda (poyol, Joe Schmoe, noname999, Jordan Bright, randymackenna) Now naming them may not seem wise to some but any scam related forum you will find their names associated with. So it doesnt really matter most of you recognize them anyways.

The admin on realscam.com (soapboxmom) has been sued many many times for stalking, harassment and slander. The other admin littleroundman has been banned from forums such as talkinggold.com for trolling and hate posting. Funny enough this person is also the founder of eagle research associates. And together this person and another poster named kt 88 conspired together to give a false review of BB. One was pretending to be a random poster enquiring while the other was pretending to do an investigation. Both are members on the same forum with the same agenda. yet they accidentally slipped up and I caught them. You can see the evidence here (the banned account is not mine however someone who was aiding me and as you can see from their posts was a little too aggressive where the mods here put an end to it all) BannersBroker - BannersBroker.com - Page 107 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Also please note on realscam at the beginning of the thread the admin littleround guy (2011) has been saying with every single change in BB "bb is crashing looks here's proof" yet weeks go by..months...a year and they are saying the same thing. Any day now. That day is not coming.

Really legit admin huh? These are the people that are scaring you guys. Again research it if you dont believe what Im providing..the evidence is for anyone

Now Ive been working with the admin of a few different forums and tracking their IP address and its been confirmed that they have created over 24 gimmicks accounts JUST FROM THE FORUMS I was able to work with the admin. 24 gimmick accounts. Thats alot and shows one thing. Hate agenda.

Now the little group who has tried to take the internet by storm can all be found conspiring at these forums. Do a name search and you will find the SAME posters across these forums posting usually in one thread always. bannersbroker. And this is where they have also created gimmick accounts that have been confirmed by admin which has no agenda to prove otherwise.

One forum that did their best to discourage this once the evidence I provided was scam.com. The group has since moved over to realscam.com

Page 2 - Bannersbroker is not ponzi, scam, mlm, pyramid - Tech Consumer Advice | 21-10-12 - PC Advisor Forums ...

http://www.realscam.com/forum.php...

http://scam.com/

MoneyMakerGroup

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

I have provided actual evidence of their hate agenda. With links proving what they are doing and how they are scheming. Actual evidence cannot be ignored. Their evidence is nothing but lies and zero actual proof aside from the (I called them and they said so you better believe me). Pick up the phone and check and see. It is all lies.

There will always be people who question things because they dont understand the business but none of that is actual proof.

This does one thing. Provides the proper evidence to put this entire pain in the ass, to bed. I hope you all find comfort in this as it was a very long investigation that took a lot of work. But it needed to be done and I wasnt going to sit around and let these people insult us like idiots.

Edit :

They have attacked members here and dragged their friends, families, personal pictures into it at at times. I will not stand for this.

Please note I have also sent copies of my investigation to authorities in their area where they can decide what to do with it. I have had 3 administrators sign affadavits.

So Whether its charge them with slander as they are taking members from this forum and bashing them or at the very least..keep an eye on it. And deter them from continuing to slander people or for the reason to have it in case something ever happens to them in the future in regards to BB or any future stalking/slander crimes they could be accused of.

If anyone here that hasnt already contacted me where they have been harmed, please contact me and I can relay any information to the police.

Banners Broker isnt perfect but what company is? Just because there are issues with certain things that can cause frusratation doesnt mean people have a right to bash them and get peoples families involved.

Have patience and enjoy it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Did they give the official reason for locking your account?
    According to the login page it is 'Been Abusive And Putting BB In A Bad Light'

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see my name mentioned; I must be having an impact.

I'm currently speaking to the police about Banners Broker - so I don't think they will be alarmed at anything that has been said online.

Regarding bringing peoples' families into this - is plain bull ... I posted an address that Martin Wild's website was registered at. A Flickr account that linked to Nikspoon and I think that's about it.

No way have peoples' families been threatened. Do unto others, etc.
    The people in the firing line for legalities are the ones selling and advertising this scam as a legitimate business. People such as Katy.

If you have something to say, Katy - come here and say it. I have two aliases - that's Poyol and OriginalPoyol as my usual name had been taken.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

I think, but can't find the thread, that this was the same Katy that had booked to photograph the inner workings of BB at their HQ; however, deciding not to go as her camera was not good enough!

Smells like more talking BS to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Amusing.

There must be some uncertainty creaking in to the site if she felt the need to post that. Maybe the drones aren't as thick as they seem?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear, looks like my hidden account has been found out and I can no longer access the hidden secrets of talking BB.

Probably a good thing really, I hated hiding behind the pseudonym of Paul Hamish and pretending to be all nicey nicey all the time and not ask those burning questions!

Hopefully some others can get in and view though. It is useful to see what some of the guys are saying - further exposing this scam is now heavily on my agenda.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL the madness!

Welcome aboard hendy I have said many times hopefully the people here that have accounts can share things but it looks like everyone is pretty much banned :(

anyways who cares the ship is sinkin fast now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Nice to see my name mentioned; I must be having an impact.

I'm currently speaking to the police about Banners Broker - so I don't think they will be alarmed at anything that has been said online.

Regarding bringing peoples' families into this - is plain bull ... I posted an address that Martin Wild's website was registered at. A Flickr account that linked to Nikspoon and I think that's about it.

No way have peoples' families been threatened. Do unto others, etc.
    The people in the firing line for legalities are the ones selling and advertising this scam as a legitimate business. People such as Katy.

If you have something to say, Katy - come here and say it. I have two aliases - that's Poyol and OriginalPoyol as my usual name had been taken.

Jason
    That is standard scammer speak.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    Lol - Katy

It would be better if she spent more time investigating Banners Broker and doing the appropriate Due Diligence.

Poor Poor Katy.

Post Thanks / Like

I realised, Whip.
    It's to make us out toi be the bad guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I realised, Whip.
    It's to make us out toi be the bad guys!
    It's more than that.

They know when Banners Broker inevitably goes belly up, they'll lose a lot of their newbies.

It's vitally important to HYIPers they make it appear that Banners Broker is the victim in all of this.

IOW, the stories such as "jealous ex members who broke the rules" or "rich capitalist pigs wanting to keep the little man down" or "banks who are losing deposits because members are withdrawing money to deposit in Banners Broker" or "haterz on forums like REALSCAM.com are increasing almost daily.

ANYTHING to keep newbie money in the HYIP industry.

Despite what they may say, they know only too well, HYIPs simply can't survive on regular players' money alone.

Without newbie money, HYIPs wouldn't get off the ground.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Look in the dictionary under "Bulls***" and you'll see Banners Broker.

Post Thanks / Like

More good stuff

BannersBroker _ Income Quest TV - Part 1 - YouTube

Who are these guys?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It's more than that.

They know when Banners Broker inevitably goes belly up, they'll lose a lot of their newbies.

It's vitally important to HYIPers they make it appear that Banners Broker is the victim in all of this.

IOW, the stories such as "jealous ex members who broke the rules" or "rich capitalist pigs wanting to keep the little man down" or "banks who are losing deposits because members are withdrawing money to deposit in Banners Broker" or "haterz on forums like REALSCAM.com are increasing almost daily.

ANYTHING to keep newbie money in the HYIP industry.

Despite what they may say, they know only too well, HYIPs simply can't survive on regular players' money alone.

Without newbie money, HYIPs wouldn't get off the ground.
    I think the football (soccer) analogy is "playing the man and not the ball" - distracts others from spotting that the argument is being lost.

If there are BB people reading this, ask yourselves this: why, if BB is a legitimate business does it need to attack people and/or their opinions?

Post Thanks / Like

A guy from "the Philippines" interviewing another guy from "Portugal" about an advertising company which has no visible advertising, and the video was uploaded by this lady:

Annegrete Krings' krings1 page on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

"Truly the worlds first straight line cycler doubler" "The original perfect version"

Terry Burley aka it's worth it says "This is not some hyped up get rich quick plan" yet earlier in the video says turn $20 into $100,000 in less than 15 weeks

Post Thanks / Like

Wow I'm away for a couple of days and I missed all the excitement.

Katy seems to be upset. For a solid, legitimate business that is beyond reproach, these people are sure nervous. And they are preoccupied with trolls. Don't they all have ad campaigns they need to be managing? Where do they find the time...

Post Thanks / Like

Recently i send message to PAYZA asking them if this is true that because of many transfers, there can be processor problems and PAYZA money can be delayed.
    I also asked how much transactions should be made to see such delay or problems with theirs servers.
    Unfortunately they reply only to ask me about my account number. I dont have account there maybe someone who has account on payza can ask them this question.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Annegrete should have reviewed an earlier video she made, before getting involved in Banners Broker:

This video by Kul was priceless ( The 7.8 Trillion $$ Advertising Industri Wants to Double Ur Money and Advertising! - YouTube ), and now saved to my hard drive. After seeing this video how could Katy, Soozi, Alan, Jaime, Dave -- any of them -- how could they even begin to explain away the obvious nature of this cash cycler?

Hey does anyone know who this guy is I see his picture a lot in the early spam for BB. The video says it's "Chris Smith our project manager and math genius" -- but I think Annegrete cobbled the images together herself when she made this video, and got the wrong picture. Pictures of Chris Smith are pretty hard to find...for some reason he keeps a very low profile...

chris_smith_PM.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    Annegrete should have reviewed an earlier video she made, before getting involved in Banners Broker:

This video by Kul was priceless ( The 7.8 Trillion $$ Advertising Industri Wants to Double Ur Money and Advertising! - YouTube ), and now saved to my hard drive. After seeing this video how could Katy, Soozi, Alan, Jaime, Dave -- any of them -- how could they even begin to explain away the obvious nature of this cash cycler?

Hey does anyone know who this guy is I see his picture a lot in the early spam for BB. The video says it's "Chris Smith our project manager and math genius" -- but I think Annegrete cobbled the images together herself when she made this video, and got the wrong picture. Pictures of Chris Smith are pretty hard to find...for some reason he keeps a very low profile...

chris_smith_PM.jpg
    Here he is

Businessman with Folders and Calculator | Stock Photo | iStock

Notice how the the picture is cropped from the original, just above the watermark. I bet Banners Broker stole that picture too.

Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 14.07.03.jpg
    Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 10-27-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Katy, Soozi, Alan, Jaime, Dave .

I know plenty of you Banner Broker victims are viewing this thread. As we are not allowed to post on your forums how about you come & join in the discussion about Banners Broker over here?

Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 14.17.56.jpg

Hmmm? I see Banners Broker the multi million dollar international advertising company has still not invested in a backup server

Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 14.16.41.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 14.24.33.png

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Here he is

Businessman with Folders and Calculator | Stock Photo | iStock

Notice how the the picture is cropped from the original, just above the watermark. I bet Banners Broker stole that picture too.

Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 14.07.03.jpg
    Of course it's stolen.....just like everyone's money.