Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 554 of 679 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604654 ... LastLast
Results 13,826 to 13,850 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

It look like Ian is working hard for his ill gotten Ponzi profits.(not that he has withdrawn any if he is to be believed)

And obviously keeping abreast of the latest Banners Broker news by reading this forum

Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 21.35.35.jpgScreen Shot 2014-01-02 at 21.37.47.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Poor old Roland Millward must be getting desperate now that his Banners Broker money has dried up.

Remember by his own admission he has recruited thousands into Banners Broker.

Two hours ago he spammed Twitter with about 120 spam tweets trying to recruit into his latest scheme.

Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 22.24.05.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

It look like Ian is working hard for his ill gotten Ponzi profits.(not that he has withdrawn any if he is to be believed)

And obviously keeping abreast of the latest Banners Broker news by reading this forum

Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 21.35.35.jpgScreen Shot 2014-01-02 at 21.37.47.jpg
    And the difference this makes to the subject at hand is ??

Copyright protection or no copyright protection:

* Banners Broker is a fraud

* Banners Broker is a non paying fraud

* Iain Parker promotes Banners Broker

* Iain Parker accepts money for promoting Banners Broker, putting him in a different category than other members of Banners Broker

* Iain Parker advertises the fact he promotes Banners Broker in multiple places on the internet.

* The evidence Iain Parker is associated with and promotes the fraudulent Banners Broker scam will remain on the internet for decades.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who thinks Smiffys' new "payment solution" is going to fix Banners Brokers' problems any time soon had better think again:

World eWallet website

Quote Originally Posted by WeW
    will be available in the first quarter of 2014
    They've cleverly given Banners Broker at least another three months of not paying members what they're owed.

Copyright violate THAT, Iain Parker

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

at least you know iain parker takes a big interest in this blog and clearly he reads it....gee lrm you must be making millions off all this negative blogging ...lol

Post Thanks / Like

I know, I know.

It's a lot of effort to
    Click on this link to see Ian Parker associating himself with the Banners Broker HYIP ponzi fraud, and, heavens knows we wouldn't want to violate Ians copyrights by REposting the video here, but, if it's any help, here's a preview of what you can expect to see, should you decide to go searching for anything associating Ian Parker with the Banners Broker online fraud.

Last edited by littleroundman; 01-04-2014 at 06:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lets not forget the New Zealand pimps, especially now the new payment processor server is from nz, should anyone need reminding .............
    Mike Leitch-Heggie and Allan Mitchell are big big pushers here, even recruiting a lady who had just had brain surgery!!, these two both know this is a scam but carry on anyways and Mike Leitch-Heggie ran bb meetings in Tauranga, NZ, and sent out a newsletter to all his victims in July 2013 acknowledging lack of payments as the reason why he is not hosting these meetings any longer. Him and Allan are pals, and Allan was fined by the nz commerce commission for pushing pills that were meant to make women's breasts firmer, needless to say these were fake products....just like bb eh Allan, seems a $100,000 fine didn't help you go for real products
    also Russell Nordstrand, who is very nasty, rude, and threatening, and finally Carl Lucas who targets and sells to baby boomersm- good one Carl

Post Thanks / Like

As a public service we'd like to assist those wishing to join Banners Broker in learning with whom they will be dealing:

We give you serial Banners Broker pimp err...promoter.......Ian Parker of MSI_Technology

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmnn,

"Intelligent marketing" and "Banners Broker" in the same post.

Can we spell I-N-C-O-N-G-R-U-O-U-S ??

Ian Parker spruiking for Banners Broker on the 4Networking.biz forum

Post Thanks / Like

Here we have Ian Parker using his MSI-Technology blogspot to remind us he is promoting the illegal Banners Broker HYIP ponzi fraud:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I know, I know.

It's a lot of effort to
    Click on this link to see Ian Parker associating himself with the Banners Broker HYIP ponzi fraud, and, heavens knows we wouldn't want to violate Ians copyrights by REposting the video here, but, if it's any help, here's a preview of what you can expect to see, should you decide to go searching for anything associating Ian Parker with the Banners Broker online fraud.

Do you think he took offense over the comment about his dress sense?

Or could it be that he actually knows now that BB is a scam and doesn't want to be associated with it any more?

Would be interested to find out.

Happy New Year folks!
    Last edited by littleroundman; 01-04-2014 at 06:38 AM.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Do you think he took offense over the comment about his dress sense?

Or could it be that he actually knows now that BB is a scam and doesn't want to be associated with it any more?

Would be interested to find out.

Happy New Year folks!
    It appears that it is the likes of Ian Parker that are doing all the promotion of the BB scam. What are the affiliates in their respective countries doing to shut the promoters down? If the authorities shut down these promoters, just as guilty of running a fraud/scam as Chris Smith is, then Chris would have no option left but to shut down. Due to BB being headquartered offshore it would probably be quicker to go after the biggest promoters of the scam and get them dealt with by authorities rather than Chris (not saying people should let up on reporting Chris on a continuous basis).

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone a member of 4Networking - UK business networking anywhere, anytime, apart from Phil Hendy who can answer Ian Parker there?

1) BB is not paying Ian, if you believe it is prove it
    2) Money is lost in BB the moment you hand it over to them
    3) Can you explain changing job titles of Rajiv Dickshit - he was first COO of Banners Broker, then CEO of Stellar Point and so on?

Post Thanks / Like

....get your money for nothing Chris. Courtesy of 450,000 affiliates:

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

(...p.s can anybody please tell me how to get rid of those annoying adverts at the beginning of the you tube vids? I have disabled the ads but they won't go!
    Thanks.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    (...p.s can anybody please tell me how to get rid of those annoying adverts at the beginning of the you tube vids? I have disabled the ads but they won't go!
    Thanks.)

I guarantee if you join Banners Broker you won't see any adverts (or any money)

22. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Found this on BB f/b page21.33pm/3rd jan..

Marnix Garner Just speaking to my accountant and have grave concerns of which I would like to speak to Chris about concerning UK taxes as the inland revenue treat this business as purchasing 'stock'. Therefore all profits are taxable which leaves us in an extremely negative situation of owing more in tax than what one has received from BB. It's extremely urgent this gets clarified. Appreciate if you can contact me. I never get responses from email support either, hence the reason I'm posting here! Thank you

4 hours ago

BannersBroker Marnix, it is the responsibility of the individual affiliate to deal with their tax affairs and Banners Broker are unable to offer advice or guidance.

What we would suggest is speak to accountants who are familiar with affiliate marketing and those who understand the online industry. It is always advisable to get a range of opinions.

3 hours ago

Marnix Garner I have spoken to 2 accountants and done the research online, all of it comes to the same conclusion, hence it's important to speak to someone high up because one will always owe more in tax than what one is able to receive from the system because of how it's setup.

3 hours ago

Jonas Armstrong You pay tax on the affiliate commissions you actually receive - surely that is obvious? Like the admin has just said no company you are an affiliate for will ever give you tax advice. Too many countries, too many laws to follow.

This business is simple, you get paid affiliate commissions (when you get paid!). Run your accounts accordingly.

Like you said, anything other than that makes you always in negative = bizzare, so obviously wrong!

2 hours ago

Marnix Garner I certainly accept that my tax affairs are mine to deal with but I strongly disagree that this has nothing to do with BB - being your customer, it's in your interest that I make a profit in this system otherwise it's not viable for anyone certainly in the UK to be an affiliate and more than likely applies to most countries if customers are abiding by tax laws! If you know of any accountants that beg to differ then it's critical that you let me know and all your UK customers at least.

2 hours ago

Jonas Armstrong Your interpretation of the business is obviously causing you problems. You get paid affiliate commissions. Simple. Done. Or do you sit there and account for every single panel? That will take longer than running the business!

2 hours ago

Marnix Garner Jonas, can you give me contact details for an accountant that confirms what you're telling me?

2 hours ago

Jonas Armstrong I'm afraid I dont want to share my accountant, but he wasnt the only one who said this - its stark obvious. Anything else makes a mockery of everything.

about an hour ago

Post Thanks / Like

I'm enormously grateful for the clarification on UK tax laws above because I was having sleepless nights worrying about this chap's $100k earnings in case he thinks it's all paper money or something strange:

Banners Broker – $100,000 Total Earnings Achieved

Could someone remind me of the Inland Revenue's website for alerting them about people who might be mistaken in declaring their annual earnings?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Siobhan Parker did her due dilligence before joining Banners Broker. She asked lots of affiliates whether she should join or not and they said 'YES'.
    And best of all, she told all her friends to join. AND her family. And they are SO happy running there online business and making LOTS of money. Just one big happy family.
    ::RpS _lol:
    And then she went out and turned her hand to pimping recruiting for Banners Broker.

Post Thanks / Like

The issue of Accounting treatment is quite clear however affiliates all seem to think they are more knowledgeable than the professionals!

Notice how not a single affiliates accountant will put themselves above the parapet and publicly disagee with the real accountants treatment.

Even in TalkingBS they had several people who would not name their adviser but would say trust me I am right.

The simple fact is you get your commission at point of sale of the panel and accumulate a stock of panels. Under UK Gaap (generally accepted accounting principles) this is appropriate treatment. There is new legislation for business under the vat threshold that they can cash account. Most affiliates are not under the vat threshold (regardless of whether you are vat registered or not) as turnover is based on panel completions. That assumes of course you are buying genuine advertising space!

Once the panel has completed the money is used to half restock and half eligible to withdraw (debtor). The fact that Chris is not paying is potentially a bad debt issue but again has different treatment.

You pay tax on profits not necessarily cash received.

Post Thanks / Like

UK tax evasion hotline

Reporting Tax Evasion

Post Thanks / Like

UH OH !!

I had no idea we were dealing with Banners Broker royalty.

Siobahn Parkers'
    SiobahnParker123 profile on Slideshare

Post Thanks / Like

Banners Broker AND Flexkom,

Says it all, really, doesn't it ??

Ian Parker on 4Networking.biz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    UH OH !!

I had no idea we were dealing with Banners Broker royalty.

Siobahn Parkers'
    SiobahnParker123 profile on Slideshare
    Siobhan is not wearing a bra in the video? Has anyone else picked up on that?

She looks like a lady of night except that she pimps during the day? See what I did their :)

Another violation of Parker's copyright :)

Post Thanks / Like

Rajiv is now CEO of Dickshit Consortium. Looks like Stellar Point site is also down. I hope that they are not using BB's $1 hosting per month?

Looks like the BB scam is well and truly over.

Hello Rajiv - Were you setting up Dickshit Consortium during your time at StellarPoint or were you too busy stealing money from Banners Broker's victims?

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post