Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 564 of 679 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564565566574614664 ... LastLast
Results 14,076 to 14,100 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Alan Shills latest YouTube video

It Should be titled - It's the economy stupid.

By the way he would still like to recruit you into Banners Broker. He says "Banners Broker is on the right track"

"Banners Broker is moving onto "Version 3" - it may be thought of as the FIRST "non-beta" version. Yup, the company that some have pronounced as "DOA" is alive and kicking... and moving towards a long-term sustainable business model."

Ahhh! Version 2.9 was a Beta version! Funny nobody mentioned that in the past.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Ok, the first address which was on whois in 2010

- It was at the time when they called it a "DOUBLER"

Isle of Mann (see? i Used 2 n - that is how they announced where they now are :) ) only came into picture somethere in 2012, at least thats when they mentioned it first, all communications were with canada

Take a look where the Return to address of debit cards was:

And see what the first address on the "contact us" page showed a year ago: https://web.archive.org/web/20130115...main/contactus

Also can dig up stories from Raj how he is building Banners Broker office at Carlow Ct, there was no any mention of Stelar Point yet, also there was another canadian address they claimed before, might find it in this thread

Isle of Man comp. registration i believe was done by buying a pre-made (of the shelf) company and renaming it to "Banners Broker International Limited" (see what it says ? so "... international limited" and "... international" is not the same then? :) ), that is why it shows 2010 as a year.
    At that time, 2010, they had nothing yet, and they were not even sure where to hide or if they even need a company.

Raj is BannersBroker, and he is no less than a 50% partner of this crap, meanwhile Chris can only be linked/ held accountable for his own and Raj statements, there is no paper trail on Chris,
    need i remind that Chris only showed up in 2012 ?

Forget Isle of Man or Belize, it is not their jurisdiction, Canada would not recognize it if some canadian tries to hide in there.
    In fact now most respected banks would never open a bank account to corporations formed offshore but not doing business there.

And Ken, stop partitioning these scammers, SP is BB - the end.
    I am not partitioning the scammers, just the companies that are liable for their part. We all know that Raj ran BB behind the scenes, and Raj is guilty of promoting BB, a Ponzi, but there is a difference in what you can prove in the various courts. Chris can use a mailing address in any country in the world but that doesn't make it a legal corporation in that country. Raj may have owned a share of BBI but not on any documentation you will ever find. In court what will stand up as proof is the Articles of Incorporation showing the owners and Directors and I'll bet my last penny Raj's name will not be on any official, legal document showing him as either.

Like I said before, in Canada, small claims deals with moneys owed and nothing else. Affiliates do not have a single piece of proof that will hold up in court that Raj/SP owes them money. So why waste time, energy and money suing him in small claims court? That is bad advice.

I am not defending Raj or SP, just suggesting that anyone considering suing Raj in small claims should be aware that unless they have documentation to prove that Raj/SP owes them money they will lose. If any affiliate has such proof then by all means go for it.

Suing Raj/SP for promoting a Ponzi because you believe he was part of BBI is another case altogether and would become a long drawn out and costly battle in a criminal court. Operating and promoting a Ponzi is a criminal offense and not a case for small claims.

I don't profess to know the law, but I have tried to collect debts several times in small claims over the years and have an idea about what the requirements are to be successful in small claims. Contrary to your belief, BBI and SP are not the same company, at least legally. They may have agreements/contracts between the two companies where they each promote their respective companies but that is not the same as being the same company as you claim.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    I don't profess to know the law, but I have tried to collect debts several times in small claims over the years and have an idea about what the requirements are to be successful in small claims.
    Similar here Ken, and have tried to offer a few options and strategies affiliates may try. At the same time, I don't think any of us have time to play wet nurse to those who are unwilling to act. Everyone here has provided great information throughout this tread. Affiliates need to stop the thumb sucking and start tying to collect what they are owed. Then, win, lose, or draw share with other others what works and what doesn't work. Preferably here, but anywhere is better than nothing. Similar to what was done when people were able to get their banks to do reversals on the money they sent to Banners Broker. Hopefully Damien will come back and give us an update.

With a few exceptions all I see is frowny faces and bellyaching over on the BB Facebook page. Hence a scam that has gone on a year past its sell by date.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Also , i do not know if character evidence can be used in claims court, but you may prepare some info on past associations of Raj with various investment scams
    Small Claims Court - Ministry of the Attorney General

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Alan Shills latest YouTube video

It Should be titled - It's the economy stupid.

By the way he would still like to recruit you into Banners Broker. He says "Banners Broker is on the right track"

"Banners Broker is moving onto "Version 3" - it may be thought of as the FIRST "non-beta" version. Yup, the company that some have pronounced as "DOA" is alive and kicking... and moving towards a long-term sustainable business model."

Ahhh! Version 2.9 was a Beta version! Funny nobody mentioned that in the past.
    He looks like a rabbit,he acts like a rabbit and one day he will vanish like a rabbit...a real trickster,isn't he?
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Suing Raj/SP for promoting a Ponzi because you believe he was part of BBI is another case altogether and would become a long drawn out and costly battle in a criminal court. Operating and promoting a Ponzi is a criminal offense and not a case for small claims.
    and criminal law is different because they cant just drop the case like a civil one. In criminal law the State is under threat and the State takes the case so the individual who is assaulted/raped/robbed/defrauded doesnt have to carry any of the cost or do any of the investigating. That is one of the advantages of taking a criminal route. another is that once a criminal conviction for fraud is there a civil case can be taken and the criminal case bye used to back it up. A criminal case can fail and the Civil one still succeed as criminal is done to a different standard Innocence is assumed and the onus is on the prosecution to produce evidence to support guilt "beyond reasonable doubt" The civil decision is made on a "balance of evidence" rather than beyond doubt. so it is that OJ Simpson for example was acquitted of murder but found liable for wrongful death to the tune of $33,500,000.
    I don't profess to know the law, .... Contrary to your belief, BBI and SP are not the same company, at least legally.
    But BB Canada and SP Canada are! I agree with your arguments on the extra jurisdictional liability of offshore companies. Mind you if BB Canada were funneling money to BBI then that is another issue.

They may have agreements/contracts between the two companies where they each promote their respective companies but that is not the same as being the same company as you claim.
    I didn't claim they were. But whether a contract can exist between two nameplate companies not following their own Memoranda of Association I don't know. But I agree with you ther is no point in bringing BBI into a canadian case unless money was being sent to a BBI account at the direct behest of Raj or from or through Raj, or BB Canada.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Talking BB forum seems to be down. Me thinks there are some VERY unhappy affiliates voicing there ,er, support lol????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    The Talking BB forum seems to be down. Me thinks there are some VERY unhappy affiliates voicing there ,er, support lol????
    Was Iain Sherriff one of Hitler's descendants? He controls that forum like Saddam Hussein controlled Iraq. Nobody is allowed to bad mouth BB.

I wonder what Jamie Waters is up to these days?

13. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=CitizenKhan;65434]Was Iain Sherriff one of Hitler's descendants? He controls that forum like Saddam Hussein controlled Iraq. Nobody is allowed to bad mouth BB.

I wonder what Jamie Waters is up to these days?[/QUOTE]

Doing D'sDomination. I saw him advertising in Clixsense.

Compared to his usual crap, thats like a 9 to 5 job for him. At least it actually sells something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Hey people. Any news on Demain and the Stepsys case? He seems to have gone very quiet this week.
    Well, you can wait quite a while for a court hearing date.

If he is still looking at this site, this may be of interest to add to his evidence:-

Simon Stepsys EmpowerNetwork AND BannersBroker Top Earner - Simon Stepsys's Blog

It's Simon's Blog, complete with boasts from him about being a Banners Broker "millionaire" and top affiliate, along with an invitation to join his BB success team

Post Thanks / Like

In fact now most respected banks would never open a bank account to corporations formed offshore but not doing business there.

LOL off topic but Im reminded of the fact that not long before he died in June 2011 Steve Jobs, met Cupertino’s City Council to seek approval for a new headquarters. When asked what it would do for the town for example free WiFi Jobs said that if they didn’t get what they wanted they would have to go elsewhere - and pay their taxes elsewhere.
    When the chair of the council asked what would the locals get from it Jobs retorted
    Steve Jobs' Presentation to the Cupertino City Council (6/7/11) - YouTube [@ 13:27] “See, I’m a simpleton; I’ve always had this view that we pay taxes, and the city should do those things. That’s why we pay taxes. Now, if we can get out of paying taxes, I’ll be glad to put up Wi-Fi.”
    Foreign sales, account for 60% of Apple’s profits. Profits are routed through a warren of corporates and not taxed anywhere. In this case two Irish subsidiaries Apple Operations International (AOI) and Apple Sales International (ASI) are central to this.
    Here’s the loophole: Irish law determines tax residency based on where a company is managed and controlled; U.S. law asks where the company was organized, that is, where papers creating it were filed. So you just register a company in Ireland with no employees which the US then see as an Irish company and you manage and control it through the US so the Irish then regard it as offshore. You pay some money and some tax in the US through the parent. Most money however you charge customers elsewhere through the Irish subsidiary but pass the now clean untaxable money . The untaxed money ended up in a NY Bank account.

Post Thanks / Like

Raj may have owned a share of BBI but not on any documentation you will ever find. In court what will stand up as proof is the Articles of Incorporation showing the owners and Directors and I'll bet my last penny Raj's name will not be on any official, legal document showing him as either.
    Well as far as the canadian company goes Raj is indeed listed as Director and shareholder. As far as other companies go as you have pointed out if it isnt in canada then Canadian courts wont be interested - unless of course it is an offshore subsidiary funneling money back into canada or vice versa.

Post Thanks / Like

Props to theguardianuno over in the Banners Broker thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum for sourcing these pics of how serial ponzi pimp, Jamie Waters and his partner and fellow ponzi profiteer are enjoying spending the money they have stolen from those they recruited into the Banners Broker fraud:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Take This To The Bank?????

Guarantee?

MarkGhobril.com is still not up after many weeks!
    Did Mark Not Pay His Bill?

More Rants From General Gerbil!

BREAKING NEWS: Mark Ghobril House In Foreclosure????? I normally would not pick on anyone in foreclosure. But he did brag on his site that he was a BB Millionaire!!!! So are we to believe his BB guarantee???? Is This The Same Mark Ghobril?????? PUBLIC RECORDS: Mark ghobril property Foreclosure

*** 511 Easton St Carrier Rte: C037
    Ronkonkoma, NY 11779-6155 Census Tract: 1466044000
    Loc: Islip Town
    District: 500 Block: 100 Tax Unit:
    Section: 8400 Lot: 34000
    Additional Lot: N
    Owner Info: Do Not Call: Mailing Opt Out:
    Owner: M Ghobril Etal
    Owner Addl: Mailing Address:
    Company: 511 Easton St Carrier Rte: C037
    Own Ph#: 631 615-6700 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779-6155
    Ownership:

Taxes Assessments Lot Description
    Tax Class: 472807 Land Value: $8,900 Acres: 0.26
    Imp Value: $25,400 Lot Square Footage: 11326
    Taxes: $6,991 Total Value: $34,300 Lot Frontage Feet: 100
    Tax Year: 12 Assessment Update Date: 7/11/2013 Lot Depth:
    Exemption: Y Data Update Date: 6/24/2010 Market Total Value: $294,421
    Schools SD#:R07 Connetquot State School Code: SCR07

Property Characteristics
    Property Class: 210 - Single Family Residence Style: Land Use: Single Fam
    Stories: Year Built: Property Indic: Single Family Residence / Townhouse
    Baths Total: Ext Walls: Garage: Park:
    Fuel: Pool: Ground Floor Sqft: Univ Bldg Sqft:
    Sewer: Water:

Deed Info:
    Deed Date: 6/23/2008 Sold Price: $339,500 Mortgage Recording Date:
    Deed Recording Date: 7/2/2008 Grantor: Vatter G & M Mortgage Amount:
    Deed Book/Page: 12556 / 606 Lender:
    Multi APN:
    Sales Deed Categ: Grant Deed 2nd Mtg:

Historical Deed 1:
    Deed Date: Sold Price:
    Deed Recording Date: 8/3/1979 Grantor:
    Deed Book/Page: 8670 / 224 Grantee: Vatter George
    Multi APN:
    Sales Deed Categ: Grant Deed

Lis Pendens Info:
    Lis Pendens Amount: $339,267 Lis Pendens Plaintiff: Bac Home Loans Servicing Lp Lis Pendens Book/Page:
    Lis Pendens Date: 4/6/2010 Lis Pendens Index#: 10 11782
    ------ PUBLIC RECORDS.

Did Mark Ghobril Guarantee The Cash Payments That He Took From His Victims????
    This just makes me SICK!
    Attached Images Attached Images

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Times are hard. Even Millionaires are downsizing.

Although looking at Mark's house this "millionaire" has already downsized once or twice before.

Marks House.jpg

Before he knows it he might be.......

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scamassassin007 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Mark Ghobril House In Foreclosure????? I normally would not pick on anyone in foreclosure. But he did brag on his site that he was a BB Millionaire!!!! So are we to believe his BB guarantee???? Is This The Same Mark Ghobril?????? PUBLIC RECORDS: Mark ghobril property Foreclosure

Ownership:
    It most certainly is the same 'Mark Ghobril"

Mark Ghobril - 1 person in US

Mark Ghobril, ~49 view details
    Known also: Mark J Ghobril, M Ghobril, Marc Ghobril
    Lived in: Ronkonkoma, NYBethpage, NY

Narrow your results
    Select State

Lived In

Mark Ghobril - Information related to a name

Resume

Leader at BannersBroker (AD)
    Locality: Ronkonkoma, New York
    Work: BannersBroker (AD), Leader (Dec 2011- 2012)
    BannersBroker (AD), Affiliate (2011-2012)
    Education: St. Patrick's Sarnia (-)

Phone & Address

Name Address Phone
    Mark Ghobril 511 Easton St, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 (631) 615-6700

Social networks

Facebook

Mark
    Ghobril

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scamassassin007 View Post
    Take This To The Bank?????

Guarantee?

MarkGhobril.com is still not up after many weeks!
    Did Mark Not Pay His Bill?

More Rants From General Gerbil!

Ownership:

Taxes Assessments Lot Description
    Tax Class: 472807 Land Value: $8,900 Acres: 0.26
    Imp Value: $25,400 Lot Square Footage: 11326
    Taxes: $6,991 Total Value: $34,300 Lot Frontage Feet: 100
    Tax Year: 12 Assessment Update Date: 7/11/2013 Lot Depth:
    Exemption: Y Data Update Date: 6/24/2010 Market Total Value: $294,421
    Schools SD#:R07 Connetquot State School Code: SCR07

Property Characteristics
    Property Class: 210 - Single Family Residence Style: Land Use: Single Fam
    Stories: Year Built: Property Indic: Single Family Residence / Townhouse
    Baths Total: Ext Walls: Garage: Park:
    Fuel: Pool: Ground Floor Sqft: Univ Bldg Sqft:
    Sewer: Water:

Deed Info:
    Deed Date: 6/23/2008 Sold Price: $339,500 Mortgage Recording Date:
    Deed Recording Date: 7/2/2008 Grantor: Vatter G & M Mortgage Amount:
    Deed Book/Page: 12556 / 606 Lender:
    Multi APN:
    Sales Deed Categ: Grant Deed 2nd Mtg:

Historical Deed 1:
    Deed Date: Sold Price:
    Deed Recording Date: 8/3/1979 Grantor:
    Deed Book/Page: 8670 / 224 Grantee: Vatter George
    Multi APN:
    Sales Deed Categ: Grant Deed

Lis Pendens Info:
    Lis Pendens Amount: $339,267 Lis Pendens Plaintiff: Bac Home Loans Servicing Lp Lis Pendens Book/Page:
    Lis Pendens Date: 4/6/2010 Lis Pendens Index#: 10 11782
    ------ PUBLIC RECORDS.

Did Mark Ghobril Guarantee The Cash Payments That He Took From His Victims????
    This just makes me SICK!
    Millions In Scam Money Just Does Not Buy What It Used To!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My How BB Has Grown In 3 Years!

Last edited by scamassassin007; 01-27-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

BannersBroker.com Displays "File not found." Been down for some time I believe.

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 23.47.13.jpg

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone should report above video for promoting a ponzi. Here is an example of how its done.
    - Banners Broker nears Version 3.0 News... YouTube.jpg

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Alan.Sills handles things like a little pinch bug. No one is worthy of his time unless they are calling to join his "team" or kissing his pimp ring. People not being paid in a year, hardly worth discussion.

Pinchbug.JPG
    PinchFight.JPG
    Pinchfight1.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

for anybody still trying to dispute whether or not BB is a ponzi or not, i have a little information to share. This is from my personal experience as working within bannersbroker, as both a technical support position as well as a account coordinator. BANNERS BROKER IS 100% a ponzi scheme and will do so much to cover up their tracks. here are just some of the things i had noticed from working their for almost a year: During down times they we try to make employees scourge through the internet, forums etc. to find anyone who is talking bad about the company, or claiming that it is a ponzi, and find out if they username from one site is linked to theirs, by doing so they would lock out accounts until the information was removed from the web. Which is kinda funny when you think about it, cause once something goes on the internet it is there forever lol. as people reblog it, and quote it etc. soon enough the company was falling apart piece by piece, and they created 2 full time position that sole job was to through the net finding "false" info about them. that was just their clean up crew. But now lets talk about the ponzi scheme this company had going. When i was there i was noticed many accounts waiting for low payments sometimes between 70 - 300 waiting months upon months for the payments to go through. occasionally a payment would go through, but then supposedly something would go wrong on the payment processors end, and it would be reversed back into the BB account. Now remember i told you that people were waiting months for such tiny payments considering BB tells its affiliates it pays out millions a year. They honestly do, no doubt but its not to the small players. while i was there i had access to every account on the site. i could see all payment transactions. The funniest thing for me, was they were complaining to all the small guys that payments are backtracked and they would soon get back to getting all payments out in the timely fashion, however the to the big players, i show withdrawal requests get made at 12:00pm, and on the very same day around 2:00pm the payment was successful and paid out, and the amount paid out $100,000. Yes, a huge amount no wonder they arent playing so many affiliates, they claim to limit monthly withdrawals to 10K but they are approved these guys no problem for 100,000 and really within 2 hours like WTF. end of the day in any ponzi the top players get richer and richer. Also all these guys in other countries like ian driscoll, paul macarthy, etc. have BB accounts too i've seen Ian driscolls, he was able to withdraw $400,000 before he was released from BB for some unknown reason. And Rajiv has an account under his parents names, his siblings just so he can continuously withdraw money, and when it comes down to it, they will most likely just say they invested in the company. Anyways this is just some of the information i can give you about BB, you will have to decide for yourself if you believe BB is a ponzi or not, but at least i can somewhat influence your choice.
    Thanks, udecide

35. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey folks, beacon, littelroundman and the warriors in here.

I read through all the last posts after my last one and here are my updates.

I sent in my particulars of claim as the judge ordered me and now Simon has to file in his proper defense (not just a scribble as the judge said on the hearing day...these are his words)

And then I have to wait to have a hearing date.

So far, yeah, I have thought about offering Simon the possibility to settle this out of court (it would certainly be in his benefit if he was smart enough to accept it), but that would be EGOISTIC from my part. It would save me a lot of energy, time and money that I could be focusing on my business and not this...

But I wouldn't be setting a precedent case that OTHERS can benefit from. I prefer to help others and this is why I am continuing.

Anyway, so I am still gathering evidences, contacting solicitors, news, reporters in the area, finding more victims to help them and get them to the hearing as witnesses, etc...

I a doing a lot and it's stressing me quite a bit. I am not checking the forum daily but I will keep you guys updated.

Any help is appreciated. I think we all agree that we all want to help others not to get scammed and we want to see scammers getting what they deserve.

So again, any help is highly appreciated.
    Demian

37. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post