Page 588 of 679 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598638 ... LastLast
Results 14,676 to 14,700 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Ian Driscoll Speaks Out!

Ian Driscoll:

"Smith has just made a very big mistake by yet again making things up for his own ends and " Passing the buck " Only I know the whole story and since he has tried to blame me for all this I will be telling people the truth about Smith. He told everyone here that this $6.6 million was "Rainy Day " money $6.6 million so why has he NOT paid this money he owes to the affiliates for well over a year now and is hoping to get rid of all this debt in BB V3 ????? I will disclose more very damning information soon in good time "

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sure everyone will be more determined than ever now to pursue BB through the creditors route rather than through BB support now that Chris has told people they will not get paid if they are on the creditors list. Big mistake again Chris trying to tell people what you want them to do.Webinar a complete fairy story , he sounded really scared ,$6 for a rainy day?? Close everything down now Chris and stop making a complete fool of yourself. Cant wait for Ian Driscoll to spill the dirt on Chris. BBv3? ,please , dont make me laugh, non starter, full stop. Lets keep posting the irish examiner article all over the net.
    Trinidad for the world tour then Chris, thanks for the heads up, mates have being pooling their money to go see you, The stage can be a very lonely place ,see you there.

Post Thanks / Like

there is no 'world tour'. Trinidad will be known as the answer 'Neverhad' when months from now people ask what ever happened to the 'world tour'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
    ... Lets keep posting the irish examiner article all over the net...
    If you want, you can hire an agent very cheap from fiverr.com to push news to multiple sites, including TOP.
    After all, some HYIP admins do that, so their "company" mentioned in Yahoo News / Marketwatch / etc.. and admin will say "look we are in major news sites - we are for real"
    Why not to use scammers own methods ?

URL: Fiverr / Search results for 'submit your press release'

FIV_PRESS.jpg

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scamassassin007 View Post
    Bizzare BB Webinar!
    Chris Smith Openly Pushes Ian Driscoll Under The Bus On The Webinar:

Ian Driscol's Earnings:

Chris claims that Ian Driscoll was in a breach of contract for cross promoting Flexcom at BB events.

Chris Posted This Picture Of Ian Driscoll:

Chris then went over what Ian was paid.
    Chris stating that this sia all Ian's fault and that BB had been planning on "Winding Down".

Chris labeled this a just a "PESKY SITUATION"

He says don't get misconscrewed by the Irish Examiner Report.

"We were the one's who wanted to close it but it will take longer because of the Ian Dricoll" matter".

Chris claims: "THE ONLY PEOPLE THIS WILL HURT ARE THE AFFILIATES"

Also:

"NOBODY ON THE CREDITORS LIST WILL BE PAID"!

He Warned that all disputes must be settled with BB support and advises everyone to "BE SMART" about the action they take.

It is the "MEDIA'S JOB" to write a Juicy Story!

He compares BB to "Movie Stars"

He quickly changes the topic to the "WINNING COUNTRY LOCATION" for the world tour.. "TRINIDAD"

*This Webinar was very hard to listen to without getting sick.

*I might point out... Since everyone always wants proof against BB.. Chris posted a spreadsheet that anyone could alter or make up.
    Anyone else notice that he is running a non commercial version of Excel! An IT genius running a 'business' without appropriately licences software! Microsoft should pay them a visit
    Just looking to seek the truth.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More From Ian Driscoll:

Ian Driscoll:

"Guys I have been in a legal situation with BB for 13 months fighting not just for the injustice of BBI breaking their terms and conditions both on the IC and my personal account along with many more affiliates and as such I have been unable to comment. Because my case was so strong that would clear the way for other affiliates to claim monies they are owed. Smith did a wangle to stop this and then tries to pin his crap on other people. He has broken the laws of the IOM. He just wanted to walk off with this money that is ours. Give me some time as I am not at home and I will let you know many things that Smith has been doing to us. This is just the beginning now Thank You"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Belize Banners Broker International certificate:

*Credit To Dan Dare

*** Also: ***

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your recent enquiry in respect of Banners Broker International Limited (“the Company”).

At a hearing in the High Court of Justice of the Isle of Man on 26 February 2014, it was ordered that the Company be wound up, pursuant to the provisions of section 162(6) of the Companies Act 1931.

Paul Robert Appleton of this office was duly appointed Joint Provisional Liquidator and Deemed Joint Official Receiver of the Company, together with Miles Andrew Benham of MannBenham Advocates, 49 Victoria Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 2LD.

Your details have been noted and the Joint Provisional Liquidators will be in contact with further information shortly.

Yours faithfully

Paul Appleton – Joint Provisional Liquidator

What is section 162(6) of the Companies Act 1931?

162 Circumstances in which company may be wound up by court
    A company may be wound up by the court if —

(1) the company has by special resolution resolved that the company be wound up by the court;

(2) being a public company which was registered as such on its original incorporation, has not complied with the conditions for the commencement of business required by subsection

(1)(a) and (b) of section 95 of this Act or, as the case may be, subsection (2)(b) of that section;

(3) the company does not commence its business within a year from its
    incorporation, or suspends its business for a whole year;

(4) except in the case of a private company limited by shares or by
    guarantee, the number of members is reduced below two;

(5) the company is unable to pay its debts;

(6) the court is of opinion that it is just and equitable that the company should be wound up.

http://www.gov.im/lib/docs/ded/compa...sact1931_1.pdf

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching this thing come apart is like watching a train-wreck in slow motion
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And The Sheep Still Believe!

*Credit to Tara

Like A Cult... They Still Follow.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Today's Scaminar 2/27/2014

*Use 480 video size for best quality

@ Chris Smith:
    We have other copies....
    Last edited by scamassassin007; 02-27-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've just invited Mr Driscoll to post at Realscam.

Who's buying the champagne?
    Though some of us have had our differences - we've worked well to bring this beast down.

Thanks, team.

16. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post

Though some of us have had our differences - we've worked well to bring this beast down.

Thanks, team.
    I reached out to him as well. He responded to my posts. I offered him an olive branch IF he can help BB affiliates get their money back and come clean on everything.
    I am sure he has a wealth of information to share and report.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post

Thanks, team.
    I've got a couple cases, can I email them to ya?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I reached out to him as well. He responded to my posts. I offered him an olive branch IF he can help BB affiliates get their money back and come clean on everything.
    I am sure he has a wealth of information to share and report.
    I don't understand offering an olive branch to someone who is actively promoting other scams like flexkom. Personally, I find habitual networkers just as guilty as the owners for inviting others into numerous schemes. Please correct me if I've missed something.

21. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

CERTIFICATE NO: 112360

I believe that Belmopan, Belize Certificate of Incorporation for BBI might be fake or Certificate number is faked.

I inspected at least 10 of such certificates, all numbers are 5 digits and in incremental order, in Jul 2013 (when BBI certificate was issued) they still were 5 digits, and started with 20...

take a look: http://belizers.info/wp-content/uplo...iceswaterm.jpg

and in Dec 2012 numbers started with 13... range (so zero at the end on BBI not artifact, entire number might be fake): http://www.sanctuarybelizehoa.com/wp...tificate-1.jpg
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-27-2014 at 04:18 PM.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    I don't understand offering an olive branch to someone who is actively promoting other scams like flexkom. Personally, I find habitual networkers just as guilty as the owners for inviting others into numerous schemes. Please correct me if I've missed something.

I said IF HE COMES CLEAN and helps people get their money back.
    Even prosecutors make deals.
    He hold a wealth of knowledge and frankly... I would bet Chris Smith is more worried than he is letting on.

I never would claim Ian Driscoll is innocent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    CERTIFICATE NO: 112360

I believe that Belmopan, Belize Certificate of Incorporation for BBI might be fake or Certificate number is faked.

I inspected at least 10 of such certificates, all numbers are 5 digits and in incremental order, in Jul 2013 (when BBI certificate was issued) they still were 5 digits, and started with 20...

take a look: http://belizers.info/wp-content/uplo...iceswaterm.jpg
    Everyone needs to look at Chapter 250, not 247 as shown on NikSam's Screen Shot.

I almost did the same thing...
    Last edited by scamassassin007; 02-27-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope your right Poylol hope the beast is down, just listened to the scaminar and Chris gives the impression that all is well that Isle of Man situ is meaningless.Unless Ian O Driscoll has info that will rock BB to its foundations this beast will lumber on and on. Note to Chris , we will see you in Trinidad , we eat people like you for breakfast here in the North ,looking forward to showing you our appreciation and wotnot, we will be there.

Thanks, team.[/QUOTE]

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope your right Poylol hope the beast is down, just listened to the scaminar and Chris gives the impression that all is well that Isle of Man situ is meaningless.Unless Ian O Driscoll has info that will rock BB to its foundations this beast will lumber on and on. Note to Chris , we will see you in Trinidad , we eat people like you for breakfast here in the North ,looking forward to showing you our appreciation and wotnot, we will be there, really looking forward to seeing you on the stage.

Thanks, team.[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone needs to look at Chapter 250, not 247 as shown on NikSam's Screen Shot.

I almost did the same thing...
    247 - Registration
    250 - Incorporation

See my original post, i added there another "Incorporation"

This one

All of them of same kind, all 5 digits and incremental in the same serie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just want to make sure everyone has the right one..
    Private company- Chapter 250
    Sole Proprietor- Chapter 247, Business Names Act

Post Thanks / Like

I've just listened to a chunk of today's webinar. Not all of it, because I got fed up with the long winded, ramblingness of it all (and the wotnots), however, I got a fair impression.

The key message in what I heard was...

- Ultimately, it's all the fault of Ian Driscoll for being greedy. Sure, we were happy to have him work for us (and allegedly pay him), but that was before we all fell out;
    - The money in IoM was "rainy day money";
    _ And that money was held in trust;
    - We didn't need it to do payouts and that's not why payouts were delayed;
    - We're innocent, honest guv, only trying to do our best, we moved to Belize on advice.

So - who were/are the trustees to this money held in trust, and under what conditions was it held, and for what purpose? Six million dollars is an awful lot of money to just leave behind as "rainy day" funding, isn't it? I have just a teensy-weensy suspicion that someone here is being economical with the truth again.....

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, when I read some of the adoring comments on the BB FB page, I despair. Can people not see what is before their eyes? Ken Roklin uses a good phrase about them, "dumber than a rock." I like that. Others call them sheep.

Well, I kinda think that is an insult to the sheep.

Sheep can be difficult animals, they are not too bright and they like to move in flocks, but they have advantages. They quickly get to recognise people. They are adept at breaking out of pens. They can learn - I heard a story about sheep somewhere working out how to cross cattle grinds to escape their field into someone's garden (tasty plants!) by rolling across the grid - and of course they give us wool, meat and milk (sheep milk cheeses such as Feta and Roquefort)

So compared with the BB true believers, who are still saying "BB rocks!" and other inane comments, I prefer sheep.

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    ...and of course they give us wool, meat and milk (sheep milk cheeses such as Feta and Roquefort)
    Nope, not "us", they give all of that to Chris :)

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I said IF HE COMES CLEAN and helps people get their money back.
    Even prosecutors make deals.
    He hold a wealth of knowledge and frankly... I would bet Chris Smith is more worried than he is letting on.

I never would claim Ian Driscoll is innocent.
    Driscoll is not innocent in the least. A serial scammer like Driscoll doesn't deserve a break.