Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 613 of 679 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623663 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,325 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    Just because you have never seen any evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist and that you are therefore automatically correct. I know people that have worked there and they got paid by Stellar Point. .
    Whiole absence of evidence of employees is not evidence of absence of employees, and while I should supply some evidence to support my claim it is SP who are required to produce accounts.
    Just to get things clerar. Im not personally attacking anyone . Im just not happy to let scammers get away with any claims of operating a legit business. One of the first things I heard bb sheep say was "they have a mastercard" or "they are a registered company in canada". All this was done to offer a veil of legitimacy when in actual fact it was still a SCAM.
    Last edited by Beacon; 04-17-2014 at 07:17 AM. Reason: clarification

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Whiole absence of evidence of employees is not evidence of absence of employees, and while I should supply some evidence to support my claim it is SP who are required to produce accounts.
    Just to get things clerar. Im not personally attacking anyone . Im just not happy to let scammers get away with any claims of operating a legit business. One of the first things I heard bb sheep say was "they have a mastercard" or "they are a registered company in canada". All this was done to offer a veil of legitimacy when in actual fact it was still a SCAM.
    You made a statement that SP had zero employees after I answered a post questioning the existance of Ron in which I stated he was an ex SP staffer. I didn't say they had a hundred, all I said was they laid off about 95%. You can argue this all you want but SP was operating as a normal business in Ontario who had staff and paid their taxes. You will not find a copy of their annual tax filings because it is a private company and they are not obligated to make their filings public. They submitted their HST, payroll tax, UIC and CPP, Health taxes on either a monthly or quarterly period as required just like any other Canadian company. You don't miss more than 2 periods of not filing unless you want to be audited and that is the last thing Raj would have wanted.

I am not defending SP's business just stating the fact that they were a legit registered company, had some staff and were paying taxes. It is the source of their revenue obtained from the proceeds of a crime that is the issue and I'm sure when the authorities complete their investigation into Chris, Raj will pay for his part in the scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know where you got your confirmed information from but you are wrong when it comes to the number of actual SP staff in Whitby, ON. Not to knitpick, but Raj was SP staff so one is more than zero.
    I'm with Beacon on this, for there is no doubt that the I/C gathering held at the SP offices early last year was designed to give a false impression that there was a viable business running from Carlow Court and that it was going to be staffed by 100 employees answering phones and support. The I/C's were more than happy to continue that lie with the sole purpose of recruitment, lining their own pockets. The statements following from that visit were that the SP premises were amazing yet

we saw the pictures, there wasn't even a phone sitting on a desk
    desks were set up on concrete floors
    the previous owners DES were a distributor, the building has a huge warehouse door to the side, allowing a truck to back up and load
    no outside work was carried out to permanently change that door for use of a call center
    there was never car parking sufficient for large staff numbers
    nothing of any of the pictures taken, showed any permanent fixtures, just a load of screens, it was clear that it was a temporary set up
    one I/C was very happy to state that the staff were unable to make it that day due to a snow storm, yet they could? doh !

Whether there was 2, 5 7 or 15 people working there, albeit, for the short period of time before they 'severed' ties with BB, BB and SP attempted to add legitimacy to those business's with false statements. False statements made in an attempt to keep affiliates either on board or recruiting, with the sole purpose of keeping the cash cow going. That, imo, is fraudulent, maybe not in a court perhaps, but devious, dishonest and misleading all the same.

Those pictures told the real story, the rest as I see it is merely defending the indefensible.

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You made a statement that SP had zero employees after I answered a post questioning the existance of Ron in which I stated he was an ex SP staffer. I didn't say they had a hundred, all I said was they laid off about 95%. You can argue this all you want but SP was operating as a normal business in Ontario who had staff and paid their taxes. You will not find a copy of their annual tax filings because it is a private company and they are not obligated to make their filings public. They submitted their HST, payroll tax, UIC and CPP, Health taxes on either a monthly or quarterly period as required just like any other Canadian company. You don't miss more than 2 periods of not filing unless you want to be audited and that is the last thing Raj would have wanted.

I am not defending SP's business just stating the fact that they were a legit registered company, had some staff and were paying taxes. It is the source of their revenue obtained from the proceeds of a crime that is the issue and I'm sure when the authorities complete their investigation into Chris, Raj will pay for his part in the scam.
    It was BB and SP who said that the NEW premises would house 100 staff, that's where the number comes from, them.

With respect, your friend knows a lot about the accounting practices of SP? I'm not saying this is the case here, but it's not unknown for an employer to collect taxes from an employees paycheck but not forward the money collected to revenue. Whereas a payslip confirms what taxes are collected we assume that those amounts are forwarded. Your average employee would not be able to confirm that their employer paid the various taxes due without access to the financials of that business.

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You made a statement that SP had zero employees after I answered a post questioning the existance of Ron in which I stated he was an ex SP staffer.
    Yes EX which means he isnt working for them and AFAIK nobopdy else is
    Also, I would question if Ron or Terry Stern ever had a contract of employment as a permanent member of staff with SP.
    Permanent members of staff in the EU have all sorts of rights and the management has responsibilities to provide pensions, safety statements, briefings etc. to them.
    I didn't say they had a hundred, all I said was they laid off about 95%.
    1. they claimed over a hundred.
    2. In order to lay off people you hav e to lay of at least ONE person. If that person is 5% as I pointed out this means they would have at least 20 employees i.e. the other 19 would be 95%. As I pointed out Im not aware of even ONE permanent employee. IMO The whole company is a false front to try to convince people BB isnt a ponzi scam.

You can argue this all you want but SP was operating as a normal business in Ontario who had staff and paid their taxes.
    And your evidence for that claim is?

as counter evidence

1. SP havent filed returns for this year yet.
    2. Raj the current director of SP has a history of not filing returns
    3. We have no evidence that so called SP Director Hooker (who never was a director of SP in spite of claims that he was ) was ever employed by SP
    4. We dont know if SP ever employed Terry Stern
    5. We know BB changed theior name to SP
    6. we know Mastercard withdrew services to BB/SP
    7. we know all the people associated with BB/SP have a history of involvement in ponzis
    8. We know BB/SP claimed over 400,000 affiliates but we have no evidence of anything like the billions they claim

You will not find a copy of their annual tax filings because it is a private company and they are not obligated to make their filings public. They submitted their HST, payroll tax, UIC and CPP, Health taxes on either a monthly or quarterly period as required just like any other Canadian company. You don't miss more than 2 periods of not filing unless you want to be audited and that is the last thing Raj would have wanted.
    1.Raj has a history of being struck off with other companies e.g. Kibotec
    2. Private companies HAVE TO file annual accounts. In those accounts they will have "Employees Wages/Salaries " listed as well as "cash on hand" or "in bank" or "profit/loss"

I am not defending SP's business just stating the fact that they were a legit registered company, had some staff and were paying taxes.
    Yes they were and are registered. But im not aware they ( the company) had any permanent staff or any significant assets or cash.
    I dont think they ever ran a business in a proper way and I dont think SP is operatying within the law even if it is registered.

It is the source of their revenue obtained from the proceeds of a crime that is the issue and I'm sure when the authorities complete their investigation into Chris, Raj will pay for his part in the scam.
    Not only that . It is the way they dealt with these monoies and the way SP was run also even if SP had NO assets.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    it's not unknown for an employer to collect taxes from an employees paycheck but not forward the money collected to revenue. Whereas a payslip confirms what taxes are collected we assume that those amounts are forwarded. Your average employee would not be able to confirm that their employer paid the various taxes due without access to the financials of that business.
    Which I would also assert is a possibility adding welfare and tax fraud to the pile of bad management by SP.

Post Thanks / Like

Roll up, roll up! It's the Ron and Chris Show! Today's webinar in all its glory!

Ron Anderson speaking:

Good morning, welcome to the Friday call even though we are doing it on Thursday this week. It's been another busy week, a lot of good things happening.

Chris Smith speaking:

I know we have on the screen the World Tour info. Exciting things are coming up, so if you can make it to the World Tour, you should come out and meet and greet the team and have a personal touch of the operation.

Let's start off with payments. This is Easter weekend, tomorrow is a holiday, so we will have the payout today. That is for the v3 eWallet, as well as our first Legacy Wallet and BannersMobile. Legacy will be monthly around the 18th of the month. The v3 eWallet will happen weekly. Payouts will be out shortly. The order of the v3 account will be the date order of when you created the request. Legacy is not only date order but also the amount you have received in the past.

Ron Anderson speaking:

Tickets to the World Tour will be available next week. If you have funds in your eWallet you can use that, or you can purchase through the various payment processors. Get your tickets soon for a discount. We have a promotion going where people will be able to win their trip to Trinidad. The instructions are on the website... BB World Tour | Just another WordPress site (please see the website) We hope to be able to shake your hand and congratulate you on stage.

Payouts are going out today for v3, Mobile and Legacy. v3 will be going out weekly, and Legacy once a month. Make sure that you have your withdrawal requests in so that you can be part of the queue.

Panels - people are saying they seem to be a little behind where they should be. Don't worry, although we cannot say an exact time, historically there is a time during which panels should complete and this will remain basically the same.

ProRating of Admin fees: (please see the video replay for this explanation, as it was detailed as to how and why this happened and how it will be processed) It will be shown on your Legacy Wallet display in the summary. Your refunds/prorating will show up here. Also, if you had not paid your admin fees at some point, this will now be caught up and will also show in this area.

Questions:

$10 monthly admin fee: Depending on your payment processor it may require a bit more, try adding a couple of dollars to the amount and this should resolve the issue.

Panel speeds will be in line with Version 2.

Weekly tasks are coming. We have a number of tasks that we will implement all at the same time.

If your panels are not moving, please remember you must have an organic campaign active for your panels to move.

Legacy correction- We realize what happened and we are trying to come up with an equitable way to resolve this, so that we can get this resolved in a way that is both beneficial to BB and to the affiliates.

Payout Queue? We are still working through the queue. Not everyone will receive a payment, but if you don't receive one this time, you are more likely to receive it the next run.

We know there are still tweaks that need to be made to the website. If you see an issue, please contact support. We are working on everything being resolved.

Where does the money go as panels complete. Legacy panels, as they complete those funds go into your legacy wallet. V3 panels complete and go into your eWallet.

Viewboard - hope every has had time to sign up for this. If you log in using your BB info, you will be able to see your panels and other widgets are available to see lots of different things. If you haven't been on to View Board, please do that. If you log in using your BB email and password, you can sync Viewboard with your account and see your panels.

Organic links - we are in the process of adding more links.

We still have lots of things we want to add to BB v3, but the majority of it has been done first, and we are able to now work on other facets and assets to make v3 more exciting and interesting.

A lot of people are enjoying the new site. That is great to see that so many people are using it and liking it.

Webinars are coming - executives will have an opportunity to do these webinars. We will have different types - some on how to use social media and some on how to use BB. These will be in multiple languages. Different schedules will be posted on the BB home page. You will be able to listen to all sorts of different topics in various languages. Multiple topics, multiple languages and in multiple timezones. We hope with these new webinars we will be able to communicate with people in their own language to help you and your teams.

If you send in a support ticket through the back office, there is no fee for that.

Thank you for being here today. Our attendance is getting much bigger, and we are glad a lot of people are becoming more involved. It's exciting to see and to be a member of such a great team. Thank you to support for all the hard work they do. On behalf of Chris and the team here, thank you all for being here today.

If you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a wonderful Easter, and if you don't, then I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

(end of webinar)
    (summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not official BB transcripts. Please include this with all repostings.)
    Posted by Banners Broker at 10:21 AM

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was BB and SP who said that the NEW premises would house 100 staff, that's where the number comes from, them.

With respect, your friend knows a lot about the accounting practices of SP? I'm not saying this is the case here, but it's not unknown for an employer to collect taxes from an employees paycheck but not forward the money collected to revenue. Whereas a payslip confirms what taxes are collected we assume that those amounts are forwarded. Your average employee would not be able to confirm that their employer paid the various taxes due without access to the financials of that business.
    The employees were issued T4 slips (a form stating the amounts of taxes withheld, UIC paid, CPP paid, etc.) at the end of the year. When an employee files their tax return these amounts are compared to the amounts withheld and remitted by the employer. It is not the employee that confirms it but Revenue Canada. If the tax amounts an employee claims as having been deducted doesn't match the amounts the employer remitted Revenue Canada is pretty quick to investigate as to who lied. If he was going to defraud the government he wouldn't have registered the company in the first place.

It is not logical for Raj to make sure he registered the company and did not officially become (no legal documents) a BBI staff member, sign a customer support agreement for a foreign corporation, and then screw it up by simply not filing his taxes.

Post Thanks / Like

Y

And your evidence for that claim is?

as counter evidence

1. SP havent filed returns for this year yet.
    2. Raj the current director of SP has a history of not filing returns
    3. We have no evidence that so called SP Director Hooker (who never was a director of SP in spite of claims that he was ) was ever employed by SP
    4. We dont know if SP ever employed Terry Stern
    5. We know BB changed theior name to SP
    6. we know Mastercard withdrew services to BB/SP
    7. we know all the people associated with BB/SP have a history of involvement in ponzis
    8. We know BB/SP claimed over 400,000 affiliates but we have no evidence of anything like the billions they claim

1.Raj has a history of being struck off with other companies e.g. Kibotec
    2. Private companies HAVE TO file annual accounts. In those accounts they will have "Employees Wages/Salaries " listed as well as "cash on hand" or "in bank" or "profit/loss"

Yes they were and are registered. But im not aware they ( the company) had any permanent staff or any significant assets or cash.
    I dont think they ever ran a business in a proper way and I dont think SP is operatying within the law even if it is registered.

Not only that . It is the way they dealt with these monoies and the way SP was run also even if SP had NO assets.
    Just a couple of things.
    Mastercard withdrew their services from BBI not SP
    Many companies do a name change, it is legal.
    Not all people associated with SP have a history in Ponzis. Some of the staff at SP were simply clerks and assistants with backgrounds other than Ponzis.
    Private companies have to file Tax returns but that is all and they are not made public. They do not have to file annual financials as you claim showing the Balance Statement, Income Statement or P&L. That is for publicly traded companies. Private is exactly that, private.

Raj did have assets as the building was paid for in cash, now did he put it in his own name or in the company's name I don't know. The smart thing would have been to have the deed in his name and then lease it to the company, but whatever, he had assets (obtained with the money from Chris).

Post Thanks / Like

It is not logical for Raj to make sure he registered the company and did not officially become (no legal documents) a BBI staff member, sign a customer support agreement for a foreign corporation, and then screw it up by simply not filing his taxes.
    And do you think then it somehow IS logical that Raj tell people to invest in what he claims is a real business when it is a ponzi and take millions of dollars from them on the promise of return based on the idea that BB or SP is a legit investment and not pay them anything? I mean you think he will clearly commit fraud and money laundering fraud and wire fraud but he will certainly stop short of tax fraud or welfare fraud? And that it is logical that he should do so?

Post Thanks / Like

Just a couple of things.
    Mastercard withdrew their services from BBI not SP
    Oh come on!
    SP were formerly BB Canada you know that. People were asked to come to canada and BB canada were used as the legit front for the entire scam.
    P{eople were told on national radio in Ireland and told at public meetings that the parent company was in Canada.
    The idea that "the REAL ENEMY is BBI Belize is nonsense!
    Clearly BB as a scam was joined at the hip with Raj and BB Canada.
    Im not suggesting Hooker Smith Kul Stepsys DEall and others had nothing to do with it butBB Canada were central to it as well.
    Many companies do a name change, it is legal.
    So what. All scammers probably also have a legal identity or citizenship. They are still scammers.
    Not all people associated with SP have a history in Ponzis.
    So what? the Director of SP does. Ther is only ONBE Director on the official doccuments. Oh and his mother who isnt there anymore I believe.
    Some of the staff at SP were simply clerks and assistants with backgrounds other than Ponzis.
    WHAT STAFF? Who actually worked on a full time contract for a year?

Private companies have to file Tax returns but that is all and they are not made public. They do not have to file annual financials as you claim showing the Balance Statement, Income Statement or P&L. That is for publicly traded companies. Private is exactly that, private.
    In the UK and Ireland they DO! And as far as I know in Canada they do!
    Keeping your Corporation in Good Standing: Reporting Obligations - Corporations Canada

"This is not your tax return. This is your corporate Annual Return which provides up-to-date information about your corporation. This information is then made available to the public through our website. Investors, consumers, financial institutions and many others rely on this information. You are required to file your Annual Return every year."

Raj did have assets as the building was paid for in cash, now did he put it in his own name or in the company's name I don't know. The smart thing would have been to have the deed in his name and then lease it to the company, but whatever, he had assets (obtained with the money from Chris).
    Which means that the money is defrauded from people roped into BB

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone,

The battle is restarted. See attached the Hearing Order. It will take place on the 21st of May in Liverpool County Court.

It was moved there cause it's better equipped for video conferencing. I can now bring on US witnesses too, plus the woman that will attend live.

Plus my solicitor is the one that helped David Rubin and Parners LLP when they took BB to court for the liquidation and they won which is another plus for my hearing.

Anyway...here are some things you guys could help with if you're committed to the cause as a team.

If we want to get Simon, this could be the step.

Report Simon to Trading Standards. He was once already pursued by the Office Of Fair Trading but now that's the function of Trading Standards.
    I already did report him and his actions under his ltd company "Simon Stepsys Success International" and they told me that once there are a few repeated reports they will take action.

Call +44 8454040506 and let them know you want to report fraudulent business to Trading Standards.

Say that he's doing false and misleading advertising and scamming people online by having them send him money directly and then delivering scammy products that don't work...be honest about what happened and what is happening.

Once they see that's not just one person anymore they will chase him down.

Do you guys have anything else for me that I could use? Any witnesses or some sick evidences and proof that I could bring to the hearing?
    You can see here what he is relying on as a defense: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/myv1eyxchplleqi/f1Bbskztmd

3.Notice Of Hearing.jpg

17. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the UK and Ireland they DO! And as far as I know in Canada they do!
    Keeping your Corporation in Good Standing: Reporting Obligations - Corporations Canada

"This is not your tax return. This is your corporate Annual Return which provides up-to-date information about your corporation. This information is then made available to the public through our website. Investors, consumers, financial institutions and many others rely on this information. You are required to file your Annual Return every year."
    Im not clear on Canadian legal annual filing requirements so If Im wrong Im happy to admit it

https://corporationscanada.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cd-dgc.nsf/vwapj/FRM-22-e.pdf/$file/FRM-22-e.pdf

See Item 5

It seems if SP is a "non distributing" corporation then it is not a PUBLIC company and comes under that legislation. Although I would wonder about the implications of Securities Legislation making it public. No wonder Raj and the lads are saying it isnt an "investment"

I find this very odd. In the UK you HAVE TO file annual accounts. It seems in Canada you dont have to declare what business you did in the last year. You just file the director info and company address.

Post Thanks / Like

Im not clear on Canadian legal annual filing requirements so If Im wrong Im happy to admit it

https://corporationscanada.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cd-dgc.nsf/vwapj/FRM-22-e.pdf/$file/FRM-22-e.pdf

See Item 5

It seems if SP is a "non distributing" corporation then it is not a PUBLIC company and comes under that legislation. Although I would wonder about the implications of Securities Legislation making it public. No wonder Raj and the lads are saying it isnt an "investment"

I find this very odd. In the UK you HAVE TO file annual accounts. It seems in Canada you dont have to declare what business you did in the last year. You just file the director info and company address.
    You may find it odd but Canadian corporations do not file annual financial statements. I know, I have a couple myself and have had for over 10 years.
    You are also wrong on SP having had no employees as I personally know some. They don't have to have a contract with SP to be employees. The ones who had a contract (i.e. Stern, Hooker, etc.) would have had a contract as an independent rep not as an employee. SP Clerical, admin and support staff were employees and wouldn't have had a signed contract. I don't know about the UK but in Canada a new employee starts with a typical 3 month probationary period before becoming a full-time employee and that's it, no contract.
    I think we've exhausted this topic so let's just drop it and focus on topics that are relevant.

Post Thanks / Like

You may find it odd but Canadian corporations do not file annual financial statements. I know, I have a couple myself and have had for over 10 years.
    Very odd.
    You are also wrong on SP having had no employees as I personally know some. They don't have to have a contract with SP to be employees.
    EU an UK law stipulate all employees must be informed oif their rights and the conditions under which they ork i.e.their contract
    There is a HUGE difference between a contractor and an Employee. Ther are three main tests for this which I wont go into here.
    Im assuming that Canadian law is similar and that most of these so called "employees" were short term contractORS.

Even if Canadian companies dont publically publish salaries they have to keep records and supply copies

Keeping of Records - Pamphlet 14 - Labour Standards - Labour Program
    Canada Labour Standards Regulations

See section 24. Especially subsection2. ////you no doubt know of these. I doubt SP have any such RECORDS FOR hOOKER AND OTHERS.

I dont dispute that some people were part time employees for a few months. How many do you know of. One TWO?. Certainly not over a hundred! Maybe they had four or five temps I dont know. I doubt they ever had more than that. And maybe they took on some temporary contractors to install websites or to do graphics but I do not believe orther than possible one or two secretaries to answer phones they were ever full time employees working there for even six months.

But their records woulod show whether Raj Grant Deall Hooker Kul or anyone else was on the BB Canada/Sp Payroll. I submit they were NOT on it.

The ones who had a contract (i.e. Stern, Hooker, etc.) would have had a contract as an independent rep not as an employee.
    Which is the point I mede earlier in the thread and above.
    SP Clerical, admin and support staff were employees and wouldn't have had a signed contract. I don't know about the UK but in Canada a new employee starts with a typical 3 month probationary period before becoming a full-time employee and that's it, no contract.
    If they are working under conditions made by the company e.g. SP told them to turn up and work certain hours or to wear a uniform then they are EMPLOYEES and under contract whether they supplied it or not. In the EU you HAVE TO supply the contract stating pay and conditions. You also cant take someone on for three months and then take on someone else in three months under another probation to avoid giving the employee full time rights. Recently ther has also been EU law on part time rights for permanent part timers who work less than 20 hrs a week. But my point is that the people you are referring to as "employees" are not what I would call full time employees but are either contractors i.e sub contracts or people they are what you call people "on probation" which means they are not full time permanent staff .

If that is the case then SP HAD NO FULL TIME STAFF. Which is what I believe.

I think we've exhausted this topic so let's just drop it and focus on topics that are relevant.
    It is relevant because the people who worked ther are entitled to their records under canadian law AFAIK. Any bets SP dont have the required records?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Roll up, roll up! It's the Ron and Chris Show! Today's webinar in all its glory!

Ron Anderson speaking:

Good morning, welcome to the Friday call even though we are doing it on Thursday this week. It's been another busy week, a lot of good things happening.

Chris Smith speaking:

I know we have on the screen the World Tour info. Exciting things are coming up, so if you can make it to the World Tour, you should come out and meet and greet the team and have a personal touch of the operation.

Let's start off with payments. This is Easter weekend, tomorrow is a holiday, so we will have the payout today. That is for the v3 eWallet, as well as our first Legacy Wallet and BannersMobile. Legacy will be monthly around the 18th of the month. The v3 eWallet will happen weekly. Payouts will be out shortly. The order of the v3 account will be the date order of when you created the request. Legacy is not only date order but also the amount you have received in the past.

Ron Anderson speaking:

Tickets to the World Tour will be available next week. If you have funds in your eWallet you can use that, or you can purchase through the various payment processors. Get your tickets soon for a discount. We have a promotion going where people will be able to win their trip to Trinidad. The instructions are on the website... BB World Tour | Just another WordPress site (please see the website) We hope to be able to shake your hand and congratulate you on stage.

Payouts are going out today for v3, Mobile and Legacy. v3 will be going out weekly, and Legacy once a month. Make sure that you have your withdrawal requests in so that you can be part of the queue.

Panels - people are saying they seem to be a little behind where they should be. Don't worry, although we cannot say an exact time, historically there is a time during which panels should complete and this will remain basically the same.

ProRating of Admin fees: (please see the video replay for this explanation, as it was detailed as to how and why this happened and how it will be processed) It will be shown on your Legacy Wallet display in the summary. Your refunds/prorating will show up here. Also, if you had not paid your admin fees at some point, this will now be caught up and will also show in this area.

Questions:

$10 monthly admin fee: Depending on your payment processor it may require a bit more, try adding a couple of dollars to the amount and this should resolve the issue.

Panel speeds will be in line with Version 2.

Weekly tasks are coming. We have a number of tasks that we will implement all at the same time.

If your panels are not moving, please remember you must have an organic campaign active for your panels to move.

Legacy correction- We realize what happened and we are trying to come up with an equitable way to resolve this, so that we can get this resolved in a way that is both beneficial to BB and to the affiliates.

Payout Queue? We are still working through the queue. Not everyone will receive a payment, but if you don't receive one this time, you are more likely to receive it the next run.

We know there are still tweaks that need to be made to the website. If you see an issue, please contact support. We are working on everything being resolved.

Where does the money go as panels complete. Legacy panels, as they complete those funds go into your legacy wallet. V3 panels complete and go into your eWallet.

Viewboard - hope every has had time to sign up for this. If you log in using your BB info, you will be able to see your panels and other widgets are available to see lots of different things. If you haven't been on to View Board, please do that. If you log in using your BB email and password, you can sync Viewboard with your account and see your panels.

Organic links - we are in the process of adding more links.

We still have lots of things we want to add to BB v3, but the majority of it has been done first, and we are able to now work on other facets and assets to make v3 more exciting and interesting.

A lot of people are enjoying the new site. That is great to see that so many people are using it and liking it.

Webinars are coming - executives will have an opportunity to do these webinars. We will have different types - some on how to use social media and some on how to use BB. These will be in multiple languages. Different schedules will be posted on the BB home page. You will be able to listen to all sorts of different topics in various languages. Multiple topics, multiple languages and in multiple timezones. We hope with these new webinars we will be able to communicate with people in their own language to help you and your teams.

If you send in a support ticket through the back office, there is no fee for that.

Thank you for being here today. Our attendance is getting much bigger, and we are glad a lot of people are becoming more involved. It's exciting to see and to be a member of such a great team. Thank you to support for all the hard work they do. On behalf of Chris and the team here, thank you all for being here today.

If you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a wonderful Easter, and if you don't, then I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

(end of webinar)
    (summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not official BB transcripts. Please include this with all repostings.)
    Posted by Banners Broker at 10:21 AM
    Thanks again Della, underneath all the fluff and bluster, as again, it's all about payment issues, anyone with any inclination to join or who believes there is anything of a real business here, ask yourself the following questions

What are affiliates actually being for?

What service are their panels supplying that warrants payment?

As BB claim to be middle men, who or what business is paying BB for this service?

Why is it that BB never seem to mention anything about who is paying them or issues thereof?

Why is it that BB never announce any achievements for all the 'work' affiliates are required to do to get their panels moving?

They have never once claimed unable to make a payment because they are waiting to be paid, so either they are being paid on time, always, from these never mentined anonymous sources or there is no other source of income to BB other than the admin fees they take from you!

Chris and Ron are the masters of distraction, for we all know, that BB is completely supported financially by membership admin fees, that they cleverly announce payment news with only rare anecdotal evidence of anyone actually being paid. Wake up BB affiliates, the real cash they take from you, turns into monopoly money in return!

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am from the US and can see that different countries handle reports and taxes in various ways.

Here there is NO requirement for private companies to provide public reports. In addition, payroll taxes are watched by the Internal Revenue Service for mismatches. If there is a discrepancy, you WILL be audited.

Also, it is the exception and not the rule to have an employment agreement. Most employees in the US are considered "at will" workers. Either party can negate the agreement at any time. The custom is to give 2 week's notice.

Independent contractors must pass a ridiculous series of requirements to NOT be considered employees. That is primarily because it is more difficult for the revenuers to follow the money. Theoretically IC's could make income that is then not reported on their tax returns. In other words, reporting would be "voluntary". Obviously, the IRS does not like any process they cannot control.

As a result, most workers in the US are considered employees with NO employment contract and with taxes automatically taken from their wages and sent directly to the tax man by the employer--and all done electronically.

Mark

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken Roklin, sorry but I got to say this, you seem to have very close connections with SP and you imo, borderline defend them from time to time. I don't understand how you don't have negative feedback from your 'friends who work/ worked' there? Any past employee, in similar circumstances of being duped into working for such a company, again imo, would have the gloves off at this stage and spilling the beans?

Last year I had a friend take some pics of Carlow Court for forwarding to me. Taken at different angles it was very clear that there was insufficient parking to the side for more than 4/5 cars, the pics clearly showed shared access with the building next door so no extra room to the side. You argued in response that there was room for many cars to the back of the building. Without doubt there was room, in a single line to the back but the whole point at the time was, where would 100 employees fit in the tiny space heralded at their new HQ call center. Carlow Court is a small building in a small industrial development. We both knew that it was a joke to suggest that building was capable of doing what SP/BB were claiming at the time, yet you defended the numbers by stating that there was room around the back for a number of cars. 20 car spaces was never going to service 100 staff. I always wondered why you found the need to imply the notion that it was a possibility.

Your friend got their T4 which I understand is the same as our P60. A little research suggests that like a P60, it is issued around February every year so either your friend is still in SP or left over a year ago? If you can state here with certainty that SP have paid all their taxes, your friend must still work there. Have you not advised your friend of the type of company he works for?

Sorry Ken, I'm not a detective but there is an itch I can't scratch with you.

Would just like to add, that these comments are my opinion only!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken Roklin, sorry but I got to say this, you seem to have very close connections with SP and you imo, borderline defend them from time to time. I don't understand how you don't have negative feedback from your 'friends who work/ worked' there? Any past employee, in similar circumstances of being duped into working for such a company, again imo, would have the gloves off at this stage and spilling the beans?

Last year I had a friend take some pics of Carlow Court for forwarding to me. Taken at different angles it was very clear that there was insufficient parking to the side for more than 4/5 cars, the pics clearly showed shared access with the building next door so no extra room to the side. You argued in response that there was room for many cars to the back of the building. Without doubt there was room, in a single line to the back but the whole point at the time was, where would 100 employees fit in the tiny space heralded at their new HQ call center. Carlow Court is a small building in a small industrial development. We both knew that it was a joke to suggest that building was capable of doing what SP/BB were claiming at the time, yet you defended the numbers by stating that there was room around the back for a number of cars. 20 car spaces was never going to service 100 staff. I always wondered why you found the need to imply the notion that it was a possibility.

Your friend got their T4 which I understand is the same as our P60. A little research suggests that like a P60, it is issued around February every year so either your friend is still in SP or left over a year ago? If you can state here with certainty that SP have paid all their taxes, your friend must still work there. Have you not advised your friend of the type of company he works for?

LMAO, maybe they carpool???
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, over on the BB FB page, there is "good news" about payouts........but some people are never satisfied...........

BB 18th April.jpg

BB 18th April 2.jpg

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very odd.

EU an UK law stipulate all employees must be informed oif their rights and the conditions under which they ork i.e.their contract
    There is a HUGE difference between a contractor and an Employee. Ther are three main tests for this which I wont go into here.
    Im assuming that Canadian law is similar and that most of these so called "employees" were short term contractORS.

Even if Canadian companies dont publically publish salaries they have to keep records and supply copies

If they are working under conditions made by the company e.g. SP told them to turn up and work certain hours or to wear a uniform then they are EMPLOYEES and under contract whether they supplied it or not. In the EU you HAVE TO supply the contract stating pay and conditions. You also cant take someone on for three months and then take on someone else in three months under another probation to avoid giving the employee full time rights. Recently ther has also been EU law on part time rights for permanent part timers who work less than 20 hrs a week. But my point is that the people you are referring to as "employees" are not what I would call full time employees but are either contractors i.e sub contracts or people they are what you call people "on probation" which means they are not full time permanent staff .

If that is the case then SP HAD NO FULL TIME STAFF. Which is what I believe.

It is relevant because the people who worked ther are entitled to their records under canadian law AFAIK. Any bets SP dont have the required records?
    I am not an expert in EU or UK laws and would not try and educate someone from there on their laws and you clearly have very little knowledge about Canadian laws. I tried to explain this to you before, when I hire a new person he is under a 90 day probation period after which if I have a valid reason I can let him go and hire someone else or take him on permanently. He doesn't sign a contract for a certain period or a year which you keep bringing up. He signs a form which tells the company how much tax to deduct from his paycheque. If the company has a HR department they may (not required) hand out government pamphlets describing the various deductions and obligations of an employer and employee. Smaller companies without a separate HR department don't bother with this. That's it. After their probation period they are permanent employees and SP did have some. I could find out how many but I am not going to bother as you wouldn't believe it anyway.

I'll take your bet that SP has the records because as I told you before, they gave their employees T4 (record of deductions by the company from employees pay) slips with a copy going to the CRA. Every single employer in Canada does this, even SP. When an employee leaves a company he is given a copy of his employment record stating how much he has earned and how much UIC he/she has paid so that they can collect UIC.

Believe or not, but those are the facts.

Post Thanks / Like

First I'd like to say that I certainly don't defend SP's business association they had with BBI. They promoted the BBI scam and Raj should pay for that. But opinions are just that and facts are facts whether or not we like them.

When one of my friends started working at SP and was excited about the new company I asked who it was and what they did. It took me about 10 minutes to tell her it was a scam and wouldn't last. However, she is a single mother and needed a paycheque so she stayed there until they let most of them go. Yes, when she was let go she got her employment record and her T4 this year for tax filing purposes.

I don't believe I said there was parking for 100 vehicles but certainly more than 20. Besides, there is public transportation to that area as well so not every employee has to drive in.

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't Raj associated with another scam in Canada BEFORE Banners Broker?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Wasn't Raj associated with another scam in Canada BEFORE Banners Broker?
    Yes indeedy, sounds a lot like brokering ads in a blind network, except this one you get paid to live in a house (after a small one time payment ).

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ICF-W...nc/71085409636

ICF World Homes.JPG

What if you could design your DREAM program?
    What would a PERFECT internet business look like?

Maybe something like this:

* One time entry, no more out of pocket expense - ever.

* Product is top of the line quality. Something everyone can use and that many NEED and/or WANT badly. No pills, lotions or potions!

* Produces lifetime residual income.

* Pays you every month, starting your first month.

* No selling, unless you want to.

* A business/product you aren't ashamed of sharing or worried about selling to people.

* Extra weekly paychecks if you do make sales.

* Neither a MLM or a Pyramid scheme.

* Get Started with as little as a one time out of pocket $59.00 or $299.00

Icf World Homes - Icfworldhomes.com
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marsh56 View Post
    I am from the US and can see that different countries handle reports and taxes in various ways.

Here there is NO requirement for private companies to provide public reports. In addition, payroll taxes are watched by the Internal Revenue Service for mismatches. If there is a discrepancy, you WILL be audited.
    But ther is a requirement for private companies to keep such records and I do not doubt that under data protection laws they are required to give a copy of such records to the people on which they hold them.
    Another issue is about tax - in the UK and Ireland most workers are PAYE i.e. pay as you earn and as such the employeer is responsible for deducting and paying tax. In france most people do their own tax returns and this is similar in the Us and Canada AFAIK. so that changes a lot of issues with respect to SP Canada. They would still however have to keep records of pay and contracts.
    Also, it is the exception and not the rule to have an employment agreement. Most employees in the US are considered "at will" workers. Either party can negate the agreement at any time. The custom is to give 2 week's notice.
    In which case an agreement exists by default. "At will" however does not seem to stipulate the terms and conditions of a job.

Independent contractors must pass a ridiculous series of requirements to NOT be considered employees. That is primarily because it is more difficult for the revenuers to follow the money. Theoretically IC's could make income that is then not reported on their tax returns. In other words, reporting would be "voluntary". Obviously, the IRS does not like any process they cannot control.
    Are you saying that technically ALL Banners Broker or SP IC were in fact employed by BB or SP under Canadian law. ? If that includes foreign offshore ICs from which BB recieved monies ( and they did) then that opens another can of worms and may change the status from private to public or to a "distributing" entity.

As a result, most workers in the US are considered employees with NO employment contract and with taxes automatically taken from their wages and sent directly to the tax man by the employer--and all done electronically.

Mark
    Then you are saying most employees in the US are PAYE. SO that means SP/BB had to take out tax and social insurance and other deductions. They would have to keep these records. THe "employees" would then recieve a copy of the overall sums from the tax man at the end of the tax year. Kens friends can then check whether the sums are the same.