Moron Moron:  0
Page 627 of 679 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627628629637677 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Internet Lifestyle Network which has it's own thread on REALSCAM.com HERE
    Thanks LRM - I have looked at the thread, all I can say is OH DEAR!!!

Post Thanks / Like

hmmmm. I thought you were kicked out of bb if you pimped your other scams........
    and it might actually mean illegal laundering network.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry though Little Jamie Waters is prepared for the haters.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10154254547050214&set=vb.521965213&typ e=2&theater&notif_t=notify_me

I guess a great ability for a scammer, is the ability to laugh off being called a scammer.

Screen Shot 2014-07-04 at 18.54.53.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Webinar time.....and I am sure we are all pleased to hear that they HAVE got a venue for their "world tour"!

Please note that the decision to wind up BB in the IoM was entirely Smiffy's, and nothing to do with being liquidated because of creditors, no siree....

Ron Anderson speaking:

Thanks for joining us on our Friday webinar call. The BB World Tour is just around the corner, and in a few more days we'll be down in Trinidad. We are looking forward to meeting all of you and sharing BB.

Happy Fourth of July, if you celebrate that holiday.

(Audio is breaking up)

Chris Smith speaking:

I'll take it from here. Counting down the days for the World Tour. Definitely an exciting time. We've done a lot of planning over the past months. Lots of things planned for the event, great speakers, and we're happy to be doing this for you. This is another milestone for BB.

There is some new information on the Internet... Please remember that this information is relating to BBIL. To clarify, I set this action going , and filed to wind up BBIL because that company entity was not being used. You have a contract with BB Belize, not BBIL. Rest assured we are here to stay, everything is A-OK and we are here to stay.

A lot of people have been waiting for WeW to get going. We had Mike Kraemer, the President of WeW on our call last week. This shows the level of involvement that we have with them, the personal connection we have with WeW is very important and we expect to work with them for a long time in the future.

After you get your WeW username, come back to the BB site and enter that username in your Bank Information. This will assure that your place in the queue is maintained. We will be doing the payouts in the natural order of the queue.

Questions:

Payouts: When? Everyone will be shipped a Visa Debit Card from WeW. Once you have these cards in your hand, we will begin payouts to those cards.

Make sure your WeW account is set up, be sure to upload fresh information, current address verification and a current photo ID. This must be approved by WeW. Also you can now order your Visa card on the WeW site.

I registered in Feb, do I register again? No, just log in to that account and make sure you have updated verifications.

Please remember that BB support cannot help you with WeW matters. Please contact WeW.

Also, if you have a specific question about your BB account, we cannot answer those on the webinar, please contact support.

Question about Subscription Fees in USA: Allied Wallet is available for that from your back office.

Irish passports are in Black and White, WeW is asking for colored passports. Chris will ask that question and get the answer.

Many questions about when payouts are starting again. Payouts are every Friday, and if there are verified accounts with WeW I can make those payouts. Keep in mind that you need to have your card in hand to get to and use those funds. It could take a couple of weeks to receive your card. We will definitely do payouts for all those members who have completed the WeW process.

Questions about using PayPal: PayPal is not an option for BannersBroker to use for several reasons.

Ron speaking:

The tour is starting in just under 9 days from today. If you have not purchased your ticket, please do that right away. Ticket sales close this coming Sunday at midnight EDT. If you do not have a ticket, you cannot get into the event. Please be sure the name on the ticket is the person attending the event. There will be no exceptions.

The tour is going to be held at the Hilton Trinidad Conference Center. I've been told this is a beautiful place to hold the tour and we are looking forward to seeing you there. (Lady Young Road, Port of Spain 442, Trinidad and Tobago
    +1 868-624-3211)

Sunday night midnight EDT, ticket sales for Trinidad event will close.

Lot of prizes and giveaways at the event. Meet everyone and put names to the faces. Meet folks from around the world and share your energy about BB.

I think that handles most of the questions.

Chris Smith speaking:

We do have support personnel here on the call, and some answers are being answered in the text chat.

80% of all the questions have been answered, so I think we're good.

As Ron said, we are counting down the days for the World Tour. Get fully set up with World eWallet, get bank verified - go over to the WeW website (World eWallet - Payment and Money Transfer Solutions) for more info.

That's it for today, thank you for coming on the call. We will see most of you in Trinidad and the rest on the next call.

(end of webinar)

(summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not official BB transcripts. Please include this with any reposting.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Webinar time.....and I am sure we are all pleased to hear that they HAVE got a venue for their "world tour"!

Please note that the decision to wind up BB in the IoM was entirely Smiffy's, and nothing to do with being liquidated because of creditors, no siree....

There is some new information on the Internet... Please remember that this information is relating to BBIL. To clarify, I set this action going , and filed to wind up BBIL because that company entity was not being used. You have a contract with BB Belize, not BBIL. Rest assured we are here to stay, everything is A-OK and we are here to stay.
    If you, Chris, set the liquidation in motion, wouldn't withdrawing the $6 mil first have been the smart thing to do? There are only 3 choices here 1) you're lying (again) about starting this or 2) you're dumber than a hockey puck to leave $6 mil in an account that would be frozen the minute you initiate the liquidation. 3) both 1 & 2

8. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    If you, Chris, set the liquidation in motion, wouldn't withdrawing the $6 mil first have been the smart thing to do? There are only 3 choices here 1) you're lying (again) about starting this or 2) you're dumber than a hockey puck to leave $6 mil in an account that would be frozen the minute you initiate the liquidation. 3) both 1 & 2
    Yes. Apparently Chris the "mathematical genius business guru" with no evidence of any prior business experience or qualifications or of any mathematics degree does not know the difference between "winding up" a company and liquidating it! He also does not seem to know the difference between voluntary and involuntary liquidation. And he is apparently didn't even turn up in court for what he claims is his own liquidation which he set in motion be design?

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it funny that there is very little mention of "Banners Mobile" these days?

I presume that is still going..........well, as far as anything from BB can be "going"....

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Isn't it funny that there is very little mention of "Banners Mobile" these days?

I presume that is still going..........well, as far as anything from BB can be "going"....
    Not only that no mention of an 'advertising network' or brokership of ads of any sort. It's almost like they don't exist 😁

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    Not only that no mention of an 'advertising network' or brokership of ads of any sort. It's almost like they don't exist ��
    They don't because they never did.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... maybe for some, the penny is finally dropping ... maybe not.

is the penny finally dropping for some.jpg

I would also suggest you look at the following facebook page (hats off to the campaigners there)

Visa card? Oh I don't think so....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banne...ref=ts&fref=ts

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=AshKen1;74046]... maybe for some, the penny is finally dropping ... maybe not.

I saw that too, AshKen. I thought the most intersting bit was the BB person (Rockin' Ronnie, I presume?) saying that "It will always be more beneficial for Bb affiliates to make sales"

Make sales? Sales of what? Sales to whom? Just what is the product? I thought that affilaites were making money (ho ho) by buying advertising space and selling ads on t'internet. Whatever happened to all the "partners" Bb was supposed to be getting and all the "hard work" Smiffy and co were putting in to get more advertisers on board?
    Blind network anyone?

Unless their only sales are of "packages" to get more people to come in underneath them so some folks on top might get paid, but wouldn't that make them a pyramid/ponzi scheme?

And we all know THAT'S not true, don't we children?

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoops..something went wrong https://payments.worldewallet.com/
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post

I would also suggest you look at the following facebook page (hats off to the campaigners there)

So, even if there really were advertisers, wouldn't you be shooting yourself in the foot by bringing in more people that would have to share that piece of pie? They would be in the same position they are now if this was legit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mundorf View Post
    Whoops..something went wrong https://payments.worldewallet.com/

It would appear the 'genius' didn't do the research he led others to believe. SHOCKING!

This is from a forex messageboard:

Capture33.JPG

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If that's all they have now....what's going to happen when the explosion of millions of banners broker affiliates finally happens. lmao

Capture34.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Della Cate;74047]

I saw that too, AshKen. I thought the most intersting bit was the BB person (Rockin' Ronnie, I presume?) saying that "It will always be more beneficial for Bb affiliates to make sales"

Make sales? Sales of what? Sales to whom? Just what is the product? I thought that affilaites were making money (ho ho) by buying advertising space and selling ads on t'internet. Whatever happened to all the "partners" Bb was supposed to be getting and all the "hard work" Smiffy and co were putting in to get more advertisers on board?
    Blind network anyone?

Unless their only sales are of "packages" to get more people to come in underneath them so some folks on top might get paid, but wouldn't that make them a pyramid/ponzi scheme?

And we all know THAT'S not true, don't we children?
    BB have done a fantastic job of muddying the waters to such a point that they have managed to distract affiliates from the basics to running them around in circles with other distractions, rubbish terminology, new payment methods, new systems, promises of progress, throwing in the element of possible legitimacy with associations to the likes of Visa etc that they have completely forgotten to question the obvious!

The blind network is now firmly established as the network for those who WILL NOT see.

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Jamie Waters you do get them, but there is a darn good reason for that.

Some of the replies from the various scumbags did amuse me though.
    Some of our more notorious friends including,

Ian Parker, (Ponzi Pimp Pensioner Recruitment Expert)
    Ash Campbell, (Who I remember was very upset when Zeek went down)
    and Mark Ghobril (say no more)

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on this comment from T24, I think you can kiss the Visa card goodbye, and I quote:

" Dear: xxxxxxx:

T24 has no association with WorldEwallet or Banners broker. We have no commercial arrangement with them and we do not supply cards to these entities. Any representation that we would do so is a misuse of our trademark and not sanctioned by our group.
    Regards
    --
    Erik Håkans
    Head of Prepaid"

Courtesy of FiscalCliff at MMG.

Aren't you glad that Chris Smith is such a genius and astute businessman!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Two things as a follow up to this.

First, I am kicking myself for not taking a screen shot of the comment made by the initial questioner who found when he/she went back into his/her account that the wallet/earnings had been depleted... a quick and swift punishment for not toeing the line.

Second... well lookee here, guess who's just crawled back out of the woodwork. Say hello to the nice people Mr Ghobril....

crawling back out of the woodwork.jpg

What a surprise, there are people agreeing with him. Oh dear.

Post Thanks / Like

What a surprise, there are people agreeing with him. Oh dear.
    Why not, they consider the "scam" component of this to be a bugaboo of the naysayers that hate work at home. Short Sale Gerbil can't even get through a whole paragraph without mentioning that Chris has always delivered. More like Chris has cashed checks and drained affiliate accounts leaving nothing behind but the stench of wet puppies and despair.

BB was a "piece of cake" like every other Ponzi when there was still money in the coffers. It has been "altered" to make it sustainable, WTF does that even mean? Any business in the world is sustainable if their bills go unpaid for years on end. In the real world the bank comes and starts taking collateral to collect, much like Mark's house. Guess he is operating from public Wi-Fi at the YMCA these days.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Jamie has made it to T&T for BB!

jamie trinidad.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    It looks like Jamie has made it to T&T for BB!

jamie trinidad.JPG
    Just imagine.......(wavy lines)

What I did on my holidays.
    By Jamie Waters aged 24 and a half.

When I went on my holiday to Trinidad I went on a big plane. Trinidad is a very hot country with lots of insects. Some of them bit me! This made me cry at first but then I was very brave and chased them with a rolled up newspaper! When I finished, I looked at the paper and saw an article that said "Infamous Scam Hits Port Of Spain! Furious people threaten visitors to conference centre!" I wonder what this was about? Some of the words were too long for me. Perhaps I will find out later.

Next, I went in a fast car to a big buidling that looked like a hotel or great big hall. The car went so fast I stuck my head out of the window and went WHEEEEEEEEEE!! as we went along. Then we went in a big room and a nice man came along and spoke to me. We were there because I have been playing a game called Banners Broker and I got quite good at it. The room was full of other people who were good at playing this game as well.

The nice man said his name was Chris Smith "but you can call me Mr Smith or Sir," he said with a laugh. Another man who had a name badge on that said "Ron" told me this was a big honour. Mr Smith is a clever man who made up a way of getting lots of money. I was there because he had decided I could be his friend and make money too!

I got my camera out to take some pictures to show all my friends at home, but then a big muscle man man with a badge on that said "Security" smacked my hands so I droipped my camera. He said I could not take pictures because Mr Smith didn't like publicity. I noticed that this big man always stood behind Mr Smith wherever he went. My new friend Ron said that was because Mr Smith was very important and some naughty people who were not a bit important had threatened to hit him! My camera was alright so I can take some photos of palm trees to who that I am really here.

Tomorrow, Mr Smith is going to tell us how great the Banners Broker game is and how we can make lots of money out of it. This is really exciting. I will have to listen very hard so I can find out.

I am tired, so will have to stop writing for now.

From Jamie xx "

37. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate
    The nice man said his name was Chris Smith "but you can call me Mr Smith or Sir,"
    Isn't that spelled C-U-R instead of S-I-R
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

People are suddenly popping up on the Bb Fb page to say that they are having their $59.99 they've paid out for their WeW card refunded back to them. There are calls for an explanation from BB.

BB Fb 11 July 14.jpg

Funnily enough, no-one from BB has said a word, as yet.

Post Thanks / Like

They should count their blessings it's finally $60 they won't lose.

41. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post