Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 628 of 679 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,700 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Someone has seen the light......wonder how long this comment will stay visible on the FB page?

BBfb 2 11 July.jpg

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In answer to my question about how long a critical comment would stay visible on the BB FB page, the answer is "about an hour"!

They don't take criticism as a starting point for change and growth, do they?

Post Thanks / Like

I am just wondering which BB "Millionaire" will win the big prizes at the T&T big confab?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I am just wondering which BB "Millionaire" will win the big prizes at the T&T big confab?
    You just don't get it...........everybody's a winner with the blind network!

Post Thanks / Like

Here are the webinar notes for Fri 11th July.

Ron Anderson speaking:

Welcome to the webinar. We are talking to you from beautiful Trinidad. We arrived this morning. I'm glad you're on the call today to share the excitement.

In less than two days we will be starting our World Tour!

Chris Smith speaking:

It's fantastic being down here in Trinidad. We're going to have fun speaking to all the BB affiliates. We'll be seeing you guys very soon.

Okay, I know the hot topic right now is World eWallet, let's give you the update. It's going to be a brief but important update. Here are the facts. World eWallet has mentioned to me that there were some challenges and a couple of setbacks. Right now there's two independent challenges, one is the credit card processing, which is independent from the actual banking system. So two separate problems.

With regards to the credit card processing, WorldeWallet will be refunding the $59.99 to those who have paid, so that will be coming back to you. There will be a different method to pay once all is sorted out.

The other issue is with the system itself. It's more of a hiccup. It's unfortunate, because we've waited so long for this to go live, so we were hoping for it to be one of our multiple payment mechanisms. but now it's coincided with not having Payza and STP, so the delay feels alot more, it hurts alot more than if we had other options.

So while WeW figures all this out, we will be suspending Admin fees for one month. No admin fees for the month of July. This is only fair since we have no way to payout. Everything else will be moving along as usual inside BB. You will still have full access to the system. We feel this is a good step for the delay that is outside of our control. We have chosen World eWallet and we are sticking with them.

I have not heard yet what the solution will be. I am hoping this solution is one we can move forward with,. Worst case scenario, we do have other options lined up and ready to go. We will not be long without a payout option. So once again, we look forward to the official news release from WeW to see what the solution will be. We were hoping for today, but we are waiting just like you.

I have passed all the information over to you. We have not posted anything more because we only know there is a hiccup and are waiting for it to be smoothed out. So that's the news for WeW.

Questions:

WeW: I'm sure everyone will get that refund. You may have already gotten it.

Keep in mind that the back end functionality and the banking network has been around for over a decade. No we are not the only customer of WeW. I've heard that said here and there, but that is not true. WeW has a new front end for companies like us.

Ron speaking:

You will all get one month with no admin fee. this has not been implemented yet, but will be very soon.

Chris speaking:

So I think that does it for the WeW situation. A couple of you are asking for STP, but no we are no longer working with STP or Payza. The pay-in options are still the same as before.

I know a few people are offering other suggestions of other options to use. Keep in mind that our choice of WeW is because of our relationship with them. I cannot say the same for the providers you are suggesting to me. We could look at several different options. I'm not saying WeW are the best solution, but overall it was the best choice for Bannersbroker. Everyone knows the challenges we have faced over the years with the chatter on the Internet, and we have a partner now that is going to be working with us despite all the Internet rumors and nonsense, which says alot. As you know some other partners have gotten cold feet because of the chatter, but WeW is standing with us.

We are here, we are plugging along business as usual, so take what you read out there with a grain of salt.

Ron Speaking:

Thank you for being with us. We still have alot of work to do to prepare for the Tour on Sunday. If you're interested with what's going on at the Tour, please follow us at Twitter.
    www.twitter.com/bannersbroker

We will keep you updated, stay involved and retweet our tweets.

Chris Speaking:

That's a wrap for today. We will be giving you updates over the next week, so keep connected with our social channels and your back office. Happy to be in Trinidad and looking forward to the Tour. Have yourself a fantastic weekend, we're looking forward to meeting up with all you guys who are down here!

(end of webinar)
    (summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not official BB transcripts. Please include this with all repostings.)

Login

Post Thanks / Like

No admin fees for the month of July. This is only fair since we have no way to payout
    So then why haven't they been waived for the last 2 years?

Keep in mind that our choice of WeW is because of our relationship with them.
    But you've never used them before. How can there be any 'relationship'?

From a previous excusefest:

Hello, well I'm Mike Kraemer, the founder and CEO of World e Wallet.
    A little bit about myself. I have about twenty years experience working in the banking and technology industry and our team that we've assembled at World e Wallet have decades of experience starting up companies from the ground up mostly in the payments, technology and banking industries and we've been working with Chris over the last half a year or year trying to deliver an international top notch payment system for you guys as a network. And we've been looking at how do we deliver best of breed technology but make it easy for everybody to get their payments in a quick, efficient manner.
    That clearly means absolutely nothing at all.

And you really don't know how long you've been allegedly 'working with' someone on something this important? Six months is a huge difference. lol
    Last edited by Whip; 07-12-2014 at 05:50 AM.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy
    so we were hoping for it to be one of our multiple payment mechanisms.
    And the other parts of your "multiple payout mechanisms" would be what, exactly ??

This is only fair since we have no way to payout
    a) You weren't going to payout anyway, so what bloody difference does it make ??

b) Even WITH WeW, you weren't paying out

It's more of a hiccup.
    Nah, a hiccup is small and easily overcome. What you have here is a full blooded upchuck and severe constipation.

Everything else will be moving along as usual inside BB.
    "Moving along as usual" BB style means: nothing is happening at all

I am hoping this solution is one we can move forward with
    Not half as much as your members who haven't been paid since November 2012 are hoping it's "one you can move forward with"

The pay-in options are still the same as before.
    AH !!!! So THAT'S what you meant when you said "everything is moving along as usual inside BB"

"You can pay us, but we can't pay you"

Got it

Quote Originally Posted by Ron
    Happy to be in Trinidad
    I'll just bet you are, Ronnie.

I can't say the same for your (unpaid) members down on Struggle Street.

Pay your own way ???

Cashed out a few panels to finance your trip, did you ??

I hear they do a nice lobster down there in Trinidad. Perhaps you could send a few back for the members who are finding it hard to put a few crusts on the table.

Didn't think so
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe View Post

The other issue is with the system itself. It's more of a hiccup. It's unfortunate, because we've waited so long for this to go live, so we were hoping for it to be one of our multiple payment mechanisms. but now it's coincided with not having Payza and STP, so the delay feels alot more, it hurts alot more than if we had other options.

We have chosen World eWallet and we are sticking with them.

Keep in mind that the back end functionality and the banking network has been around for over a decade. No we are not the only customer of WeW. I've heard that said here and there, but that is not true. WeW has a new front end for companies like us.

I know a few people are offering other suggestions of other options to use. Keep in mind that our choice of WeW is because of our relationship with them. .... As you know some other partners have gotten cold feet because of the chatter, but WeW is standing with us.

We are here, we are plugging along business as usual, so take what you read out there with a grain of salt.

Login
    Any CEO with an ounce of intelligence wouldn't drop their only payment processor until the new PP was able to provide proof that there are no "hiccups" in their system. Plus, since BBI isn't their only customer as claimed, wouldn't it be logical to check with their other "clients" to see how it is working before jumping into bed with them? We of course know the reason - WeW was started just recently for the sole purpose of being BBI's PP and Chris is part of the ownership. There are no other clients and if they are they must be on the blind network.

BBI has no choice but to stick with WeW and WeW with BBI as Chris has his own money in it.

"Keep in mind that the back end functionality and the banking network has been around for over a decade." Actually Chris, the banking network has been around for much longer than a decade and since WeW is a new company nothing they have has been around very long. If it were a proven "backend" WeW were using it would be functioning and any hiccups would have been resolved months ago, certainly prior to announcing itself as the new PP for BBI and charging people any fees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So then why haven't they been waived for the last 2 years?

But you've never used them before. How can there be any 'relationship'?

From a previous excusefest:

That clearly means absolutely nothing at all.

And you really don't know how long you've been allegedly 'working with' someone on something this important? Six months is a huge difference. lol
    Here's my take on it for what it's worth

WeW was just another ploy to justify BB taking more fees from accounts, it was always just about buying time with affiliates

Chris has said on numerous times that WeW knew the history of BB and were happy to support them. Conveniently, he never said that they were the third party needing someone like Visa to also come on board as credit cards deliverers. Visa / mastercard are the important players as it was their cards, their association with BB that was paramount, not WeW's. WeW was just a website, not a very good one at that. I could do that, Acme Wallet! IMO, WeW is a website set up with Smith's collusion, for the sole intention of justifying the continual taking of fees from BB accounts .

Now that Chris has mentioned the 'negative internet chatter', we can be sure that this is their get out excuse when WeW collapses and it will collapse as we know that Mastercard will not support BB and we have just heard this week that Visa are also distancing themselves from WeW in other words, BB. Does anyone really believe that these international corporations would not have done any due diligence or KYC? They never had Visa on board.

Why exactly do BB not deal with STP or Payza or dare I say PayPal?

The fee collected ($59.99) to register with WeW was never banked money, it was another attempt to buy time. Funny how the fee could not be paid from BB accounts! It cost nothing for them to get it and no big deal to refund it, given the REAL numbers who would have actually paid it. There was never a big drive on to get affiliates to pay it, ergo, there was no benefit to having it apart from the one thing that money can't buy, again, time.

Chris Smith is a pretendy person for all intents and purposes, no certified info of his past pre BB life is anywhere to be found or confirmed. Equally, the head of WeW may say he has 20 years in the business, yet not even a linkedin page to support that he is anything but another pretendy person in Smith's scheme/ imagination. Both can exit, stage left, at any time and just slip away into anonymity when the real collapse happens, of course blaming the likes of us for frustrating their attempts to pay out ( deep sigh)

Like all good comedians, timing is everything and there is no coincidence that this news comes while Smith & cronies are already ALLEGEDLY in T & T and a weekend too, doubly convenient.

Of course this is all just my opinion and of course there is a chance ( cough) that Visa will see the light, embrace WeW and all who sail with her and after 2 years of no payouts the money may flow like the de Nial sorry the Nile :)

13. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe View Post

Ron Anderson speaking:

Welcome to the webinar. We are talking to you from beautiful Trinidad. We arrived this morning. I'm glad you're on the call today to share the excitement.

In less than two days we will be starting our World Tour!

Chris Smith speaking:

It's fantastic being down here in Trinidad. We're going to have fun speaking to all the BB affiliates. We'll be seeing you guys very soon.

Okay, I know the hot topic right now is World eWallet, let's give you the update. It's going to be a brief but important update. Here are the facts. World eWallet has mentioned to me that there were some challenges and a couple of setbacks. Right now there's two independent challenges, one is the credit card processing, which is independent from the actual banking system. So two separate problems.

With regards to the credit card processing, WorldeWallet will be refunding the $59.99 to those who have paid, so that will be coming back to you. There will be a different method to pay once all is sorted out.

So while WeW figures all this out, we will be suspending Admin fees for one month. No admin fees for the month of July. This is only fair since we have no way to payout. Everything else will be moving along as usual inside BB. You will still have full access to the system. We feel this is a good step for the delay that is outside of our control. We have chosen World eWallet and we are sticking with them.

I have not heard yet what the solution will be. I am hoping this solution is one we can move forward with,. Worst case scenario, we do have other options lined up and ready to go. We will not be long without a payout option. So once again, we look forward to the official news release from WeW to see what the solution will be. We were hoping for today, but we are waiting just like you.

I have passed all the information over to you. We have not posted anything more because we only know there is a hiccup and are waiting for it to be smoothed out. So that's the news for WeW.

Questions:

WeW: I'm sure everyone will get that refund. You may have already gotten it.

Ron speaking:

You will all get one month with no admin fee. this has not been implemented yet, but will be very soon.

Chris speaking:

So I think that does it for the WeW situation. A couple of you are asking for STP, but no we are no longer working with STP or Payza. The pay-in options are still the same as before.

I know a few people are offering other suggestions of other options to use. Keep in mind that our choice of WeW is because of our relationship with them. I cannot say the same for the providers you are suggesting to me. We could look at several different options. I'm not saying WeW are the best solution, but overall it was the best choice for Bannersbroker. Everyone knows the challenges we have faced over the years with the chatter on the Internet, and we have a partner now that is going to be working with us despite all the Internet rumors and nonsense, which says alot. As you know some other partners have gotten cold feet because of the chatter, but WeW is standing with us.

Ron Speaking:

Thank you for being with us. We still have alot of work to do to prepare for the Tour on Sunday. If you're interested with what's going on at the Tour, please follow us at Twitter.
    www.twitter.com/bannersbroker

We will keep you updated, stay involved and retweet our tweets.

Chris Speaking:

That's a wrap for today. We will be giving you updates over the next week, so keep connected with our social channels and your back office. Happy to be in Trinidad and looking forward to the Tour. Have yourself a fantastic weekend, we're looking forward to meeting up with all you guys who are down here!

(end of webinar)
    (summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not official BB transcripts. Please include this with all repostings.)

Login
    What a joke.
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if BB is providing K-Y to the attendees at the T&T meeting? They sure are going to need it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I wonder if BB is providing K-Y to the attendees at the T&T meeting? They sure are going to need it.
    Are you kidding? it's only those in the money that are there laughing at the non payments.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Are you kidding? it's only those in the money that are there laughing at the non payments.
    Actually I was thinking of the locals who have been lured there thinking they are going to be getting into this great Internet business. Too bad there isn't a warning outside the room where they are meeting telling all who enter to be wearing waders as the BS is going to get really, really deep.

Actually it would be a blast if some of the people who have not been paid went to confront Chris face-to-face about non-payments in front of the group. Then the group could wonder why they got tossed out of the meeting so fast.

Still those attending are still going to need K-Y as they will be screwed over one more time with all the WeW excuses, so they might as well be a little comfortable when getting screwed again.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Have they looked at PicPay? CEP Trust?

Post Thanks / Like

Well here you go... the moment you have all been waiting for... he's probably speaking at the BB conference as I put this up on here.

rocking ronnie.jpg

Note the instructions about photographs etc.... well, guess what mates, you just shot yourselves in the foot!

Enjoy!

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All dressed up and ready to go... & do some more Pimping for Banners Broker

Jamie Waters.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! the World tour looks amazing.
    Ron looks just like I imagined him. A tool

Is that little Jamie Waters I see there in the front (only?) row?

Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 17.47.09.jpg

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"9 people like this"
    I'm guessing thats all the people who turned up at the "World Tour".

Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 18.14.05.jpg

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

...and this 4 creatures seating seem to be quite important TOOL !
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Well here you go... the moment you have all been waiting for... he's probably speaking at the BB conference as I put this up on here.

rocking ronnie.jpg

Note the instructions about photographs etc.... well, guess what mates, you just shot yourselves in the foot!

Enjoy!
    Wow! Oh thank you for this. Is that...can it be.....Rockin' Ronnie? A face to put to the name?

At first glance, I thought it was David Hooker in a bad wig, but looking more closely I can see that it is quite another person.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Oh God, I'm sorry, I know we shouldn't get personal about this but....what on EARTH is up with Rockin' Ronnie's suit? The legs and trousers look like they belong to another person! And the other chap needs a bigger jacket as well. They don't look very "executive" to me. Second hand car dealers dress better. Didn't their mothers tell them? Bwaahahaha!

And yes, I am guessing that is the back of Little Jamie's head.

Right, I will shut up now and not make any more sarky personal observations. Just couldn't resist though. Apologies.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Della I don't mean to upstage your rockin' Ronnie insults, but I just couldn't help myself as this was the first person who came to mind with that combo of suit, hair, and glasses - Let alone the whole cult mentality. I think the full moon is getting the better of me.

cover0925-jimjones2.jpg

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Well Della I don't mean to upstage your rockin' Ronnie insults, but I just couldn't help myself as this was the first person who came to mind with that combo of suit, hair, and glasses - Let alone the whole cult mentality. I think the full moon is getting the better of me.

cover0925-jimjones2.jpg
    Hmmm, yes, you are not wrong there.....very strong resemblance.....spooky!

Post Thanks / Like

'Ron' looks like he has a wig on? Could it be this guy?

david snip.JPG

ron anderson with notices.jpg

37. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate
    Right, I will shut up now and not make any more sarky personal observations. Just couldn't resist though. Apologies.
    After seeing those pix, it was all I could do to restrain myself from reaching for the debit card and joining BB.

NOT
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post