Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 633 of 679 FirstFirst ... 133533583623631632633634635643 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,825 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

When you see his website, it's not hard to see how naive people get suckered in by young Mr Waters.

Looking at this for the first time, you could easily believe Waters is a young, cleancut business "expert" instead of a serial fraudster who is representative of a whole sub-class of similar fraudsters in the slimy underworld of HYIP ponzi / pyramid frauds which many / most people don't even know exists

3. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Inevitably the young, cleancut business "expert" Jamie Waters like his Banner Broker colleagues Mark Ghobril, Mark Stokes, Roland Millward, Alan Sills etc has also contacted Google about his right to be forgotten.

We won't forget about you though Jamie.

JW Ponzi Pimp.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmnn,

one wonders if this is what the EU courts and lawmakers had in mind when they created the "right to be forgotten" laws thereby forcing Google to de-index peoples' names.

Here we have Jamie Waters right in the middle of a current crime, claiming he has a "right to be forgotten"

IOW, criminals now have the right to carry on stealing, lying and deceiving others while WORLDWIDE consumers have no right to defend themselves by warning others.

European bureaucracy at its' finest.

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstealer View Post
    Our young Jamie is soooo scared of letting down the millions of people who depend on him. What a piece of work he is. The question is - delusional or evil?
    Delusional, nahhh. I think "corrupt" might be an apt description and covers just about everything including "evil".

cor·rupt [kuh-ruhpt] Show IPA
    adjective
    guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge.
    debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society [CORRUPT MLM/NETWORK MARKETING INDUSTRY].
    made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text.
    infected; tainted.
    decayed; putrid.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Luckily all his crap stills shows in the USA so that should cut down on some victims.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Looking at this for the first time, you could easily believe Waters is a young, cleancut business "expert" instead of a serial fraudster who is representative of a whole sub-class of similar fraudsters in the slimy underworld of HYIP ponzi / pyramid frauds which many / most people don't even know exists
    It would be an interesting exercise for would be Waters consulteez to know exactly how many passive income entrepreneurs he has actually produced. Surely he must have 5-10 businesses that he can point to where the passive profits flow like fine wine, independently audited of course. Of course in fairness, the same consuteez would need to a verified accounting of ALL the opportunities that Jamie Waters has promoted, paying particular attention to the deals that turned out to be pyramid/ponzi schemes.

Seems strange to me that all these "internet entrepreneurs" have so much passive income that they spend all their time recruiting, that seems so not passive.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Inevitably the young, cleancut business "expert" Jamie Waters like his Banner Broker colleagues Mark Ghobril, Mark Stokes, Roland Millward, Alan Sills etc has also contacted Google about his right to be forgotten.

We won't forget about you though Jamie.

JW Ponzi Pimp.jpg

The only people who are going to want information removed like this are the ones with something to hide.

It's a HUGE pointer that all is not well... if I found that under a name I was looking for, I'd certainly think twice about doing business with them.

But then I have common sense... oh yeah... I'll shut up now....

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I found an interesting text on net about ponzi players.It's nothing new what we do not know however I will quote the best part of it...." The essence of the Ponzi scheme is not simply its statistical unsustainability. The essence of the Ponzi scheme is that it is like an addictive drug. Once someone enters into it, he finds it psychologically impossible to face the reality of the unsustainable statistics of the program. He refuses to get out in time. His participation in the scheme fundamentally changes his outlook toward reality. He is no longer capable of being persuaded that he has made a fool of himself by entering into such a scheme. This includes the founder of the scheme.The essence of the Ponzi scheme is not statistical; it is psychological. It creates belief in that which is statistically impossible, and the degree of belief is so strong that anyone who points out the statistical impossibility of the scheme risks being cut off personally by the victim. Ponzi scheme economics creates the classic attitude: shoot the messenger "
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

16. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More information on this request to remove information from Daily Telegraph - hope you all can see it.

Google says 'forgetting' isn't easy, as requests mount - Telegraph

The last paragraph is of special interest:

The links remain visible on Google.com, the US version of the site, and the restrictions only appear to relate to certain search terms, typically people's names.
    Useful to know.

So I'll say it again, just in case anyone missed it:

The only people who are going to want information removed like this are the ones with something to hide!!

Post Thanks / Like

A little more regarding Jamie Waters, Mark Ghobril, Mark Stokes, Roland Millward, Alan Sills etc right to be forgotten.
    Criminals exploiting right to be forgotten

• Google admitted that dishonest requests to remove links to web pages were slipping through Dominic Lipinski/PA

James Dean Technology Correspondent
    Published at 12:01AM, August 1 2014

Dishonest individuals are hiding contentious information about their past by lying to internet search companies that are enforcing a new “right to be forgotten” on the web.
    Google admitted yesterday that dishonest requests to remove links to web pages were slipping through because the search engine relied on individuals to provide accurate and honest motives when making their appeals.
    Google’s top privacy lawyer sounded the alarm in a letter to the umbrella group that represents data protection regulators across the European Union.
    The group, known as the Article 29 Working Party, had asked Google to respond to a list of questions about how it was implementing a recent ruling of the European Court of Justice.
    The court ruled in May that individuals had a right to ask search engines to erase links to information about them on the internet.
    The ruling was hailed by privacy campaigners but condemned by free speech groups.
    Across Europe, 91,000 individuals have asked for links to 328,000 web pages to be scrubbed. Google and other search engines have to balance free speech and privacy concerns when deciding whether to erase a link.
    “We generally have to rely on the requester for information, without assurance beyond the requester’s own assertions as to its accuracy,” Peter Fleischer, speaking for Google’s global privacy policy, wrote in a letter to Isabelle Falque-Pierrotin, the chairwoman of the Article 29 Working Party. “Some requests turn out to have been made with false and inaccurate information.
    “Even if requesters provide us with accurate information, they understandably may avoid presenting facts that are not in their favour. As such, we may not become aware of relevant context that would speak in favour of preserving the accessibility of a search result.”
    One example, Mr Fleischer suggested, would be a request to remove a link to an old article about a person being convicted of a number of crimes in their teenage years, which omitted to mention that the person had been convicted of similar crimes as an adult.
    The Article 29 Working Party has previously expressed concerns to Google about the search engine’s decision to notify publishers when a link to their story was being deleted.
    Mr Fleischer told Ms Falque-Pierrotin that it was important to let publishers know when Google stopped linking to their sites.
    He said that doing so ensured transparency and made it possible to reinstate links that were removed in error. It also allowed Google to conduct “a more balanced weighing of rights”.
    “Historically, we have seen many cases of business competitors trying to abuse removals processes to reduce each others’ web presence,” he said.
    “Abuse of processes of this kind is a well-documented phenomenon, which we often see in other kinds of removal requests, and which we must also expect for these.
    “Historically it has been our policy to let users know when search results have been modified based on legal requirements. User trust is important to us and we want to let them know when our results have been changed.
    “We have to weigh each request individually on its merits, and that is done by people.
    “We have many people working full-time on the process, and ensuring enough resources are available for the processing of requests required a significant hiring effort.”

Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 08-01-2014 at 09:50 AM.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Notes of the webinar thanks to "Wiggy" Rockin' Ronnie:-

Ron Anderson speaking:

Welcome to our BB weekly update and Q&A webinar. Thanks for being on the call. Tons of cool information to go over today, lots to share with you.

It's been another busy week here, and we're working hard to make sure everything is looking good. Chris will not be on the all today, as he is busy in meetings, most importantly finding a payout source for all of us. I have no further information on this, but I can tell you that Chris is in communication with three other providers for our payouts. I know you are all frustrated, but these are complex negotiations, and once I have more information I will share this with you through the blog, Facebook, Twitter.

Other updates -- BB receives lots of traffic, about 6 million page views per month. One idea we are developing is to allow you as affiliates and other companies to advertise on the BB website itself. Some of the ads on the site now are from our advertising network, but we are now introducing our own ads. As affiliates you will be able to sell an advertisement package to any third party company and receive 10% commission on that sale. This is an opportunity for you to earn income as an advertising broker. We are developing a Press Kit that will have all information required for companies looking to advertise.

We are also developing a newsletter that will go out once a week, probably on Fridays after the webinar. You will need to opt-in to this newsletter. They will have a recap of what's happened during the week. The idea with this is so that all the affiliates will get the updates they need to keep track of what's happening, what's changing, and what's coming up. These newsletters will be translated into other languages as well. I have discussed this with some of the leaders and gotten some great feedback. This is in development and hopefully the newsletters will begin going out in the next few weeks.

Presentations -- the introductory presentation is almost complete. I have given it to a few people to help me tweak it. Once it's ready it will be posted in the back office, it will come with a script and with notes in the PowerPoint so that you will hit the main points when you use the presentation. You can feel free to share your own stories about BB and get out there and begin sharing BB in meetings.

I know some are having issues with the campaigns. Be sure you have "cookies" and Java script enabled and "ad block" off. Also remember that it can take up to 24 hours for information to be shown in your back office. If you have problems beyond this, please submit a ticket to support to get it resolved.

Those are all my updates, so I'll read through the questions.

List 121 is coming soon for all BB members to use for other streams of revenue.

BB World Tour page will be updated very soon.

Announced last week -- All members who were Premium in 2.9 and downgraded to Standard in 3.0, you will now remain a standard member unless you upgrade yourself. This should help many members with their accounts.

Premium network adverts - they are now actually live, but like in version 2.9, the engine that updates the site is behind. The advertisements are going out through the premium blind network, but has not been updated in your back office.

Compression will be happening next week. Those who have not activated their BB accounts will be compressed out of the system.

Training videos - are in the process of development. Many things are going on right now in BB. These videos are high priority but so are many other things, so we will get them completed as soon as possible.

Please remember that this call is for general information, so questions that affect your personal account, please contact support to resolve your issue. Support is working hard to be sure everyone's tickets are being handled as quickly as possible.

Can affiliates advertise on the BB site? Yes. You would pay the market price and would receive the commission for your own sale.

WeW - Chris is still working with this valuable relationship, but is working on alternative options in the meantime.

STP funding - if you have used STP to fund your account, the claim STP button is still available and can be used as always for funding your BB account. However, STP, of course, is not an option for "payouts".

Question about a guide on the website as to banner sizes. There are 10 sizes that can be used, so you can upload in those sizes and they will be reviewed. FAQ shows all the banner sizes for your review.

The BB intro presentation is coming soon, and we will have other presentations, such as Social Media use. I am developing a network of people who will be helping to translate the Introductory presentation and eventually the training videos, as well, into several other languages. We are working on this, and I appreciate your patience. It will be an incredible asset to your business.

We are looking to have our webinars in different languages at different times. We will have a weekly schedule for this. It's a huge undertaking, but we are excited about this and will be beneficial once completed.

That's all for today. Thank you for participating. It's great to see so many affiliates working their accounts, asking questions, etc. Thank you to the support staff at BB for working to help everyone.

On behalf of Bannersbroker, I want to say that we hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you next week.

(end of webinar)
    (Summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not meant to be official BB transcripts. Please include this with all repostings.)

It always amazes me how he can say so much but actually mean so little!

Post Thanks / Like

"Compressed out of the system" Lol thats a good one. The latest episode of the long wind down, and reducing the liabilities.
    Every single webinar that I have ever seen, has Smith and the ponzi pimps explaining how "excited" they are about the latest blah blah.
    I thought they had forgotten to mention their excitement this time. But on second reading no. There it is again.
    How do they contain themselves with all this constant "excitement" ?
    Pity they dont allow the victims to experience some of it.

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Chris is IN communication........these are complex negotiations - seems BB is buying plutonium from ex soviet union generals .It's quite risky to choose the right partner and then to establish communication.The hard work between finding the contact and start THE communication is full of challenge ..but hey..Chris DID IT...he is,after all the trouble ,IN communication - he has found the way how to organize the meeting and start with communication...he is IN...he is IN..now it will take time to finish the communication and leave the room without irritating the general - Chris will have to withdraw from communication what is again full of challenge - .....now Chris must find the buyer - who will offer the most,what if this are terrorist or even worst,what if this are government agents - in any case this are very complex negotiations with always present risk that,in fact,happens NOTHING
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    "Compressed out of the system" Lol thats a good one. The latest episode of the long wind down, and reducing the liabilities.
    Every single webinar that I have ever seen, has Smith and the ponzi pimps explaining how "excited" they are about the latest blah blah.
    I thought they had forgotten to mention their excitement this time. But on second reading no. There it is again.
    How do they contain themselves with all this constant "excitement" ?
    Pity they dont allow the victims to experience some of it.
    Maybe this compression lark is the same as the "right to be forgotten"?

But no, all previous members of BB will be forgotten about, forever.

No real business EVER forgets about customers.

Oh sorry... my bad... I'm talking about real businesses - not the BB ponzi scam

There is no money!
    BB is not a real business!!
    You've been conned!!!

Wake up, smell that coffee, your money has gone!

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

Ron Anderson speaking:

Other updates -- BB receives lots of traffic, about 6 million page views per month.
    (end of webinar)
    (Summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not meant to be official BB transcripts. Please include this with all repostings.)

Ron doesn't explain that the 6 million hits they are getting is from 400,000 affiliates sending in payment requests every other day.

Post Thanks / Like

Ron Anderson speaking:

Welcome to our BB weekly update and Q&A webinar. Thanks for being on the call. Tons of cool information to go over today, lots to share with you.

It's been another busy week here, and we're working hard to make sure everything is looking good. Chris will not be on the all today, as he is busy in meetings, most importantly finding a payout source for all of us. I have no further information on this, but I can tell you that Chris is in communication with three other providers for our payouts. I know you are all frustrated, but these are complex negotiations, and once I have more information I will share this with you through the blog, Facebook, Twitter.

Other updates -- BB receives lots of traffic, about 6 million page views per month. One idea we are developing is to allow you as affiliates and other companies to advertise on the BB website itself. Some of the ads on the site now are from our advertising network, but we are now introducing our own ads. As affiliates you will be able to sell an advertisement package to any third party company and receive 10% commission on that sale. This is an opportunity for you to earn income as an advertising broker. We are developing a Press Kit that will have all information required for companies looking to advertise.

We are also developing a newsletter that will go out once a week, probably on Fridays after the webinar. You will need to opt-in to this newsletter. They will have a recap of what's happened during the week. The idea with this is so that all the affiliates will get the updates they need to keep track of what's happening, what's changing, and what's coming up. These newsletters will be translated into other languages as well. I have discussed this with some of the leaders and gotten some great feedback. This is in development and hopefully the newsletters will begin going out in the next few weeks.

Presentations -- the introductory presentation is almost complete. I have given it to a few people to help me tweak it. Once it's ready it will be posted in the back office, it will come with a script and with notes in the PowerPoint so that you will hit the main points when you use the presentation. You can feel free to share your own stories about BB and get out there and begin sharing BB in meetings.

I know some are having issues with the campaigns. Be sure you have "cookies" and Java script enabled and "ad block" off. Also remember that it can take up to 24 hours for information to be shown in your back office. If you have problems beyond this, please submit a ticket to support to get it resolved.

Those are all my updates, so I'll read through the questions.

List 121 is coming soon for all BB members to use for other streams of revenue.

BB World Tour page will be updated very soon.

Announced last week -- All members who were Premium in 2.9 and downgraded to Standard in 3.0, you will now remain a standard member unless you upgrade yourself. This should help many members with their accounts.

Premium network adverts - they are now actually live, but like in version 2.9, the engine that updates the site is behind. The advertisements are going out through the premium blind network, but has not been updated in your back office.

Compression will be happening next week. Those who have not activated their BB accounts will be compressed out of the system.

Training videos - are in the process of development. Many things are going on right now in BB. These videos are high priority but so are many other things, so we will get them completed as soon as possible.

Please remember that this call is for general information, so questions that affect your personal account, please contact support to resolve your issue. Support is working hard to be sure everyone's tickets are being handled as quickly as possible.

Can affiliates advertise on the BB site? Yes. You would pay the market price and would receive the commission for your own sale.

WeW - Chris is still working with this valuable relationship, but is working on alternative options in the meantime.

STP funding - if you have used STP to fund your account, the claim STP button is still available and can be used as always for funding your BB account. However, STP, of course, is not an option for "payouts".

Question about a guide on the website as to banner sizes. There are 10 sizes that can be used, so you can upload in those sizes and they will be reviewed. FAQ shows all the banner sizes for your review.

The BB intro presentation is coming soon, and we will have other presentations, such as Social Media use. I am developing a network of people who will be helping to translate the Introductory presentation and eventually the training videos, as well, into several other languages. We are working on this, and I appreciate your patience. It will be an incredible asset to your business.

We are looking to have our webinars in different languages at different times. We will have a weekly schedule for this. It's a huge undertaking, but we are excited about this and will be beneficial once completed.

That's all for today. Thank you for participating. It's great to see so many affiliates working their accounts, asking questions, etc. Thank you to the support staff at BB for working to help everyone.

On behalf of Bannersbroker, I want to say that we hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you next week.

(end of webinar)

Anyone else seeing a pattern here ???

31. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

STP, of course, is not an option for "payouts".
    even though ever other scam can use them for it.

the engine that updates the site is behind.

They have finally mastered the whole "as one piece needs to be upgraded or replaced, it will not affect the whole system". They got it to be the payments out is the only piece that needs 'upgrading' continually, leaving the collection of fees to always perform properly.

Funny how they had that little snafu a couple weeks ago in relation to collecting fees and made sure they had that fix in record time.
    Last edited by Whip; 08-03-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post

STP, of course, is not an option for "payouts".
    even though ever other scam can use them for it.
    When a scam payment processor like STP won't do business with you, you just KNOW, you're in trouble

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    When a scam payment processor like STP won't do business with you, you just KNOW, you're in trouble
    lol.......exactly

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't agree even more on that! It's like the sign.

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh, look everyone.....Little Jamie is upset that people have been very, very nasty about him!

He's clearly seen the FB page "Banners Broker Ponzi Scam", however everyone there is being naughty and hiding behind a fake profile - the devils! And because of that no credibility whatsoever should be given to the page.

Not sure if he has seen THIS page that we are on now, but if so - Yoo - hoo, Jamie, how are you doing?? Made your millions yet, sonny?? Glad you are happy with Banners Broker, because there's an awful lot of people who are not as thrilled as you are about it.....

JW FB July 14.jpg

JW 2 Aug 14.jpg

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SO people who are at an ANTI-SCAM site for BB (which Jamie is the most visible spokesman right now) that hasnt paid in a year and 1/2 go to wee Jamies site and sign up for something??? Yeah right...............

Ooh, look everyone.....Little Jamie is upset that people have been very, very nasty about him!

He's clearly seen the FB page "Banners Broker Ponzi Scam", however everyone there is being naughty and hiding behind a fake profile - the devils! And because of that no credibility whatsoever should be given to the page.

Not sure if he has seen THIS page that we are on now, but if so - Yoo - hoo, Jamie, how are you doing?? Made your millions yet, sonny?? Glad you are happy with Banners Broker, because there's an awful lot of people who are not as thrilled as you are about it.....

JW FB July 14.jpg

JW 2 Aug 14.jpg

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Scammers have this charming attitude to change meaning of anything into opposite like changing oil in a car.Once when BB suddenly vanish from the face of the earth leaving all the garbage,victims,frustrations,losses and who knows what else behind,what will do our Jamie?..Will he write how sorry he is or how big mistake he did?..NO WAY !...will he be trying to explain how happy he was with BB?...he will be to angry to do this....will he speak about fake profiles around the net?...of course not...so what will write Little,little Jamie about ?...one is for sure...suddenly WE shall be the big players which credibility was so high that caused the collapse of his beloved BB - suddenly ,from "fake hidden,unimportant" profiles we shall be blamed for big and important contribution in shutting the scam down -who was down now is on the top..well guys BRAVO to US !

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post