Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 641 of 679 FirstFirst ... 141541591631639640641642643651 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,025 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe View Post
    Don't think there is one today (What a surprise), sept 5th is the next one !!!
    ..but announced by one sucker ! ! !..it's all now one big mess..they are falling apart on all levels !
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

Post Thanks / Like

It's funny,

I've just had a quick flick through my copy of Norman Vincent Peals' "The Power of Positive Thinking" and I can't for the life of me find where he talks about remaining positive when your favourite ponzi:

* doesn't pay for 22 months

* is legally declared insolvent

* has its' main account confiscated

* is abandoned by its' main pimps

* can't find a payment processor willing to handle its' dirty money

* shuts down its' website

* cancels its' weekly bullshi seminar

* transfers members' funds to the personal accounts of its' organizers
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I love that phrase - "incongruously high and accumulating revenues, coupled with generally very low expenses"

Even so, the court docs show that BB is now "deeply insolvent". Which makes me wonder just where all those "incongruously high" revenues went to. Some into accounts set up by Smiffy, is seems, but from there on, where did it go? Weekly deposits of up to $1.2million is a LOT of cash. BBIL has cash in hand of $3.3million - so where is all the rest?

I am hopeful that now this house of cards is tumbling down, the rest will be found.
    Some big winners are looking over their shoulders and it's why they got out. Right septic simon?

Post Thanks / Like

That's right, love, you stay positive.............

Attachment 8235
    LMAO....as she sobs at the prospect of never getting that dream house again.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Boom goes the dynamite!
    aw......poor dixit honeymoon

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So.......I guess we now know what worldewallet found out.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear, oh dear, disquiet over on the FB page.........

BB Fb 4 29 Aug 2014.jpg

These people really do open themselves up for unflattering comments, don't they????

BB Fb 5 29 Aug 2014.jpg

You betcha Chris has a good reason to keep quiet............Bwaahahahaha!

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

..and all this just few days before weekly tasks were supposed to be activated...what a pity..really
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

13. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    I have been reading. When you get to the end of 422 pages you will notice the creditors list. 60% of the 9 million claimed is from ten people. Three are in the millions and that excludes Driscolls claim. Incidentally the "IC agreement " proffered by Driscol and others suggest between 5 and 10% was to go back to the IC depending on the amount they brought in. Given driscol claims he is opwed 3 million is that not claiming he brought in at least 30 million?

the Portugal Bill for their World Tour before Chris got involved also seems to pop up and runs into hundreds of thousands. the Liquidator seems not to mention knowing as to what this was .
    Beacon , under the heading ' Factum of the applicants' it refers to the documents provided by Driscoll including screen shots of available funds to withdraw from his BB eWallet. As we know, these figures had no foundation of accuracy and were a load of rubbish. Nonetheless, they were the amounts confirmed by BB to it's affiliates as amounts available for withdrawal ( despite no satisfactory available method in place by BB to permit such withdrawals). It could be very easily argued by an affiliate that the amount in the space listed as available to withdraw, was theirs. I further suspect that 10 other big players who also are part of this action would be Driscoll's downline or other big players? The vast majority being smaller, very innocent affiliates who are guilty of just not doing due diligence before handing over the cash.

Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, I see the correspondence with Payza, got Payza worried.

Ferhan Patel, personally was answering the letters :)
    Those canadian scammers (Patels) talking about other canadian scammers (BB), but in UK, that is hilarious...

Post Thanks / Like

Check this out, as i pointed before, BBI Belize certificate Chris showed to us was altered, and company number was invalid.

Here is what chris showed us:
    1800317_763182963694202_1265167603_n.jpg

And here is their REAL certificate, check the numbers:

BBI_belize_cert_real.jpg

What would be a reason to hide the company number from us ? :)

17. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it myself. Maybe any reporting against an entity has to be done according to number and not name?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I don't get it myself. Maybe any reporting against an entity has to be done according to number and not name?
    It's a way of Banners Broker allowing members to "self qualify" themselves as potential long term victims.

HYIP ponzi operators DON'T WANT people who question or investigate.

They DON'T WANT people who look too deeply into the "opportunity" they are being offered.

Professional fraudsters like Smiffy know anyone who is still around after seeing the obviously faked Belize certificate, who believes a Belize certificate actually proves the legitimacy of a business, who believed Banners Broker allowed Kul Josun to walk away with millions of dollars and didn't bother to report him to the police, who was still around after the Isle of Man liquidation and believed Smiffy intentionally left six million bucks to be seized had self qualified him / herself as someone who could be conned into sending good money after bad, no matter how long Banners Broker had stopped payouts.

It's all a numbers game.

Get seven or eight hundred thousand involved, shake a few off every time a new and obvious clue is found proving that the program is nothing more than a smoke and mirrors ponzi fraud, and, after two years you STILL have thousands, of members who have self qualified themselves as being willing to donate more money to the admins' retirement fund.

Throw in the "positive thinking, whatever the cost" crowd, and you have the fifty or sixty thousand remaining Banners Broker members, many / most having self qualified themselves as unquestioning believers of any nonsense they are fed.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder when the files will be passed to the police for criminal investigation.

All these claims by certain people for monies owed will come to naught as and when BB is designated a PONZI scheme.

So those who recruited affiliates are [ ] well you fill in the blank...

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, at least the Irish Examiner has got onto this - fair play to them, the only national newspaper in the UK/Ireland to keep on this story.

Pyramid scheme investigation moves to Canada | Irish Examiner

24. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ocra also raised concerns about how the chief executive of the company, Canadian Chris Smith, was getting money directly into his internet payment account from BBIL registered users.
    I guess OCRA didn't buy the 'blind network' excuse either.

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For those visitors passing by....

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I guess OCRA didn't buy the 'blind network' excuse either.

BBFB appears not to accept new posts on their page.

What a pity it would have been nice to slap the post about OCRA having concerns about the money going into Chris Smith's OWN internet payment account on there.

If you're passing by.... take note... Chris Smith was ripping you off... all the way along, he was ripping you off.

You

your friends

your relatives

All those lovely old age pensioners who thought they were onto a winner...

Shame on you if you recruited them, shame on you all

28. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashken1 View Post
    for those visitors passing by....

bbfb appears not to accept new posts on their page.

what a pity it would have been nice to slap the post about ocra having concerns about the money going into chris smith's own internet payment account on there.

if you're passing by.... Take note... Chris smith was ripping you off... All the way along, he was ripping you off.

you

your friends

your relatives

all those lovely old age pensioners who thought they were onto a winner...

Shame on you if you recruited them, shame on you all
    well said!

Post Thanks / Like

About the main BBFB page.............It appears that comments have been added - by the regulars, shall we say? - in the last 1 to 2 hours.

And Martin Codack is urging people to "Hang in there" as "all will be revealed very soon!"

We're waiting, utterly on tenterhooks, Marts..........

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Does this Banners Broker hyip still exist?? I thought it's been a long time it died...

Post Thanks / Like

Look at the domain names they registered lol:
    bb ponzi address.JPG

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Look at the domain names they registered lol:
    bb ponzi address.JPG
    Are we to assume that he did this to prevent other people, perhaps those with naughty intentions, from registering and using those names?

If so, I think that is very telling. If you were an innocent business owner, with a genuine business, would it cross your mind that other people might not think the same? That others might see you as, in this example, running a ponzi scheme? Why would it? You are running a genuine business, "in it for the long haul", right?

If I was selling knitted tea cosies, I might register "fabteacosies.org" or "greatknittedcosies.co.uk" to reflect how wonderful I thought my business was. It would never occur to be to register "motheatenknitting.com" or "teacosiesdontwork.co.uk"!

So does this mean, I wonder, that he knew all along what his "business" really was?

We reveal more about us by what we DO rather than what we SAY.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we to assume that he did this to prevent other people, perhaps those with naughty intentions, from registering and using those names?

If so, I think that is very telling. If you were an innocent business owner, with a genuine business, would it cross your mind that other people might not think the same? That others might see you as, in this example, running a ponzi scheme? Why would it? You are running a genuine business, "in it for the long haul", right?

If I was selling knitted tea cosies, I might register "fabteacosies.org" or "greatknittedcosies.co.uk" to reflect how wonderful I thought my business was. It would never occur to be to register "motheatenknitting.com" or "teacosiesdontwork.co.uk"!

So does this mean, I wonder, that he knew all along what his "business" really was?

We reveal more about us by what we DO rather than what we SAY.
    His twisted logic might also have been to see who visited the site to complain and then to seize their account.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably a lot of these scammers now trying to erase their tracks, and busy deleting their blogs and wild claims of how BB has enriched them.
    Well lots of evidence has been saved, and wayback machine is an excellent rescource.
    BB site is dead, BBFB page has gone into lockdown, silence from support. Is talkingbb still up? Wish I had access to it, to see what kind of a spin Iain Sherriff is putting on this fatal blow.
    I think we are on the last page of this horror story. I got weary of the fight some time ago, but you guys deserve a medal for your stamina and persistence.

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Irish Examiner is today reporting:

41. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post