Moron Moron:  0
Page 651 of 679 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661 ... LastLast
Results 16,251 to 16,275 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Uh oh.
    Next it'll be some Sicilians want to find them ... !
    Russians too...

Post Thanks / Like

It is not hard to find them, all Toronto's addresses are known.
    Unless they are slow and trying to find them in IoM or Belize :)

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder who Chris Smith is running from now, the cops, or the thugs he scammed?

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderBear View Post
    I wonder who Chris Smith is running from now, the cops, or the thugs he scammed?
    Probably from both
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

Post Thanks / Like

I have a new page of various comments from the TalkingBB Forum (with more to add in the coming days) but I'd really like some of the older good stuff, pre DEC 2013. If anybody has any they'd like to share, please let me know. Thanks.

TARA TALKS: The TalkingBB Forum

7. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Commentary on Alan "TIPO'THE DAY" Shills.

Slapper.JPG

As many of you who relied on Alan Sills great business acumen now know, not only has Banners Broker collapsed, Alan has no idea what happened. Anyone can get blindsided in a scam once or twice. You almost have to consider certain people scam magnets, is Alan trying to find scams as some sort of a sick joke? Alan sells a "work from anywhere location neutral lifestyle". What he lives is a teacher's pension, work side jobs at whatever campground he happens to be squatting type of a deal.

Alan Sills Tip of the Day.JPG

While a few people seem to have a "Midas Touch", I would dare say Alan possesses more of a an "Ex-lax Touch". Let's review of few of Alan's "passive income" greatest hits leading up to all the money he cost people in Banners Broker.

Mike Dillard's Elevation Group
    Rippln-My Bad, that happend in of in the middle.
    Huzbe
    Up Private Banking-Ditto
    Yoli
    My Harvest America
    Breezy Buzz
    Data Network Affiliates
    People String
    MyBoomer Money

I know its just my jealousy showing through, I wish that I could screw people over in one failed deal after another and not feel the least bit of remorse. I wish that despite being wrong time and time again, I could portray myself as some sort of an "expert".

Sadly Alan is not alone in his scamOpathic behavior as the world can see on the now READ ONLY TALKING BB BLOG.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

9. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Uh oh.
    Next it'll be some Sicilians want to find them ... !
    Yeah.........and they'll make Chris Smith and co an offer they can't refuse!

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=AshKen1;76340]Popping this up as it's on the BBPS page on Facebook...

For all those visiting - have a look at how this worked and see if it rings any bells with you...

Middle-aged women jailed for £21 million pyramid scheme that duped thousands in Gloucestershire, South West and South West | Gloucestershire Echo

Oh....sounds like the old "Women Empowering Women" scam, circa 1999/2000/2001 (in the UK at least).

I was invited to join an earlier version of this particular venture in about 2001. A young woman at the place I worked invited me in. She in her turn had been recruited by an older woman who I did not know. I was (of course) younger then and pretty ignorant of this sort of thing, but I refused to join, or even go to a meeting to see how this worked, on the grounds that I was NOT going to give £3,000 to someone I did not know! And besides, it just sounded dodgy. Which of course, it was.

Did my would be inviter join? I know she was seriously considering it. She and her boyfriend were trying to move from a flat to a house and she thought it sounded a good way to get extra money together. I left that workplace soon after, and never did find out if she went in or not. I hope not.

These scams are never new, are they? They come up time and again in different incarnations, but the aim is always the same: To part the unwary from their money.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, folks, I couldn't resist this.

Fired up by his success at advising people on bog brushes, Little Jamie is now advising on......razor blades.

JW razors Sept 14.jpg

He urges people to use his link so that he will get free blades.

Sooo, the wunderkind network marketer and mentor to millions is scrabbling for free razor blades now, is he? Hmmmmm.

I suppose that now Talking BB has moved to read only, there's less for him to do?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 09-19-2014 at 11:26 AM. Reason: adding a bit

14. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Tara Talks for the illuminating snippets from Talking BB.

Keep em coming, girl! Best entertainment for ages.

16. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Yeah.........and they'll make Chris Smith and co an offer they can't refuse!
    ..such offers are calculated with great care.,..even wind speed is a part of the offer
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Forget how much $ / time I lost in an obvious ponzi and how foolish I look...
    I'm telling facebook you said I supported BB to the point of idiocy !!!

is she emotionally disturbed? IMO very crackpottish behavior.
    Judge-'Mental' Jules copied and pasted that 'threat' to a few of us over on the Banners Broker Ponzi Scam Facebook page

I think her and Ann Hardman are on an island unto themselves, far away from the rest of semi-rational and normal society

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Commentary on Alan "TIPO'THE DAY" Shills.

Slapper.JPG

As many of you who relied on Alan Sills great business acumen now know, not only has Banners Broker collapsed, Alan has no idea what happened. Anyone can get blindsided in a scam once or twice. You almost have to consider certain people scam magnets, is Alan trying to find scams as some sort of a sick joke? Alan sells a "work from anywhere location neutral lifestyle". What he lives is a teacher's pension, work side jobs at whatever campground he happens to be squatting type of a deal.

Alan Sills Tip of the Day.JPG

While a few people seem to have a "Midas Touch", I would dare say Alan possesses more of a an "Ex-lax Touch". Let's review of few of Alan's "passive income" greatest hits leading up to all the money he cost people in Banners Broker.

Mike Dillard's Elevation Group
    Rippln-My Bad, that happend in of in the middle.
    Huzbe
    Up Private Banking-Ditto
    Yoli
    My Harvest America
    Breezy Buzz
    Data Network Affiliates
    People String
    MyBoomer Money

I know its just my jealousy showing through, I wish that I could screw people over in one failed deal after another and not feel the least bit of remorse. I wish that despite being wrong time and time again, I could portray myself as some sort of an "expert".

Sadly Alan is not alone in his scamOpathic behavior as the world can see on the now READ ONLY TALKING BB BLOG.
    Ribshaw, you should change your name to Ribssore because that's exactly what mine are like after reading your posts/comments

You are my favourite poster on here by far

21. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, folks, I couldn't resist this.

Fired up by his success at advising people on bog brushes, Little Jamie is now advising on......razor blades.

JW razors Sept 14.jpg

Maybe he is trying to resist a close shave with the law following on from his totally ***** investment advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevethomas View Post
    Ribshaw, you should change your name to Ribssore because that's exactly what mine are like after reading your posts/comments

You are my favourite poster on here by far
    He's one of mine too.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Micheal Corleone says he wants to talk to Chris
    Michael-Corleone-1.jpg

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Tara Talks for the illuminating snippets from Talking BB.

Keep em coming, girl! Best entertainment for ages.
    Hear, hear
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post

Maybe he is trying to resist a close shave with the law following on from his totally ***** investment advice.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-4-gLlF0uw

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear, some people will never learn.........

bb fb 20 sept 14.jpg

And amazingly 77 people like Gary Nicholas's comment.......!!

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

St(a)ronger than before ???

Before what ??

Before it stopped paying in November 2012 ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Before what ??

Yes. It is classic double-think. The assumption is now that it is gone and not paying that at one stage it was a strong investment. In fact it was never an investment it was just a money go round were the money of dupes joining later paid off some of those joining earlier and the top guys hived off most for themselves and paid larger sums to those who had more dupes below them.
    also the psychology of "be positive" seems to pervade this bunch. the remain in hope that this scam will return. Vaslev Havel the
    Czech statesman/writer who said
    "Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out."

Actually the BB sheeple seem to think that
    1. BB will both turn out well and
    2. that it makes sense in spite of the fact
    1. It is bust and never was anything other than a scam and
    2. they cant explain how it works since every explanation of adverts etc. flies in the face of any evidence i.e.
    So the double think is
    1. They believe they understand something which they cant even explain to themselves
    2. they believe it is still working in spite of it being obviously defunct

Im reminded of the man falling from the high building and every floor he passes says "so far so good" in spite of the ground getting ever closer.

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This scam has been around 19 years (allegedly). The SEC is on to them and they are now going to try the bankruptcy scam to get out of it:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...1762e2401d8123

ASD, telexfree had buildings too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    I have a new page of various comments from the TalkingBB Forum (with more to add in the coming days) but I'd really like some of the older good stuff, pre DEC 2013. If anybody has any they'd like to share, please let me know. Thanks.

TARA TALKS: The TalkingBB Forum
    Tara, I know Della said it the other day, but you are amazing, love your tenacity, hard work and dedication to outing BB and all who flogged her! Keep it up :)

37. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Before what ??

Whereas I'm not a fan of pulling others up on spelling errors, you don't need to be a spelling ace to have an opinion, nonetheless, bad spelling, bad grammar etc have always been a constant from affiliates postings and I believe a lot of this is down to english not being a first language among other things?

Begs the question though, how many affiliates actually felt they understood the BB sales pitch, the Ad/Pub combo etc? Terry Stern couldn't even explain it to us and he was 'guru du jour' at that time.

For me it leaves just one conclusion, for a very many of these affiliates, the sales pitch for recruitment was simply providing screen shots of pretendy income earned with promises to do the same for them.

Is it any wonder that 77 posters desperately need to believe that BB will come back, the implications may be huge for some.

The only hope is really that everyone of these serial scammers and scheme pushers will be properly held account in a court of law.

39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is he? Doesn't surprise me - birds of a feather, and all that.

The repulsive Stepsys moves rapidly from one thing to another doesn't he? First he was (ahem) a "BB millionaire", then he was in Empower Network, now it is MAPS. Doesn't keep still for very long, does he? Perhaps he thinks it is harder to hit a moving target?
    Right, I'm on a rant here, but how the hell is this man still allowed to trot around the UK with apparent impunity, relentlessly pushing failed scheme after scheme?

We have all the evidence, the pics holding fat cheques, the bragging posts, the BB ring ( remember that! just laughed to myself there) the sports cars and alleged champagne lifestyle!

Where is the tax man?
    Where is the financial regulator?
    Where are the fraud squad?

In Ireland you can end up in prison for non payment of a TV licence. Makes no sense !

41. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post