Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 652 of 679 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,300 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Oh....our dear Annegrete Krings is suddenly tired waiting BB to "...deliver in time what they promise".Her last post on her FB page - " I still have money in BB but won't work it before they have shown some serious improvement. I believe they are real but with the reputation they have it's not easy to promote it. I can't waste my time convincing a company that don't deliver in time what they promise. Future is bright but life has to go on while waiting for BB to work properly" - not long ago she "knew" BB is real and all those inpatient waiting for BB to work properly were trolls
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

2. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Right, I'm on a rant here, but how the hell is this man still allowed to trot around the UK with apparent impunity, relentlessly pushing failed scheme after scheme?

We have all the evidence, the pics holding fat cheques, the bragging posts, the BB ring ( remember that! just laughed to myself there) the sports cars and alleged champagne lifestyle!

Where is the tax man?
    Where is the financial regulator?
    Where are the fraud squad?

In Ireland you can end up in prison for non payment of a TV licence. Makes no sense !
    Brenda, I so agree. This character is boasting of his lifestyle and yet appears to get away without paying tax. Maybe he only does "cash in hand"deals that the taxman does not know about.

But we have to remember that we have only the repulsive Stepsys's word for his income; and I note that his wife/partner still works as a barmaid in a local pub. There is absolutely nothing wrong with working as a barmaid, of course, or with hospitality work in general - I've done it myself - but it is a strange choice for someone whose partner is allegedly raking in the money with all his ventures.

You'd think that by now she would just be a lady who lunches, rather than being the one serving the lunch. I can't help wondering if she is supporting him by her efforts, and that all his talk is just that - talk.

But if it isn't, I hope the taxman catches up with him and busts him for every penny!

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who might be interested in the jurisprudence of the Isle of Man case
    David Doyle (judge) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are only three "deemsters"in the IoM equivalenbt to a High court Judge. The Deemster Doyle is the most senior. He is effectively the highest judge they have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mundorf View Post
    but with the reputation they have it's not easy to promote it.
    Without a working website it's not easy to promote it either.

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I have been approached by one BB victim who paid for BB on his credit cards - numbers below:

• 5312-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-2902
    • 5186-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-4107
    • 5229-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-3827
    • 4658-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-2009

The gentleman can't remember which credit cards belonged to which banks, and whether he can still claim back charge back if he has closed down his account?

Is there any way of finding out which cards belong to which bank. He is based in UK, like most of BB victims, and I really want to help him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKhan View Post
    Hi

I have been approached by one BB victim who paid for BB on his credit cards - numbers below:

The gentleman can't remember which credit cards belonged to which banks, and whether he can still claim back charge back if he has closed down his account?

Is there any way of finding out which cards belong to which bank. He is based in UK, like most of BB victims, and I really want to help him.
    The bank and number to call are listed on the back of each card or even the monthly statement

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I have never seen a bank issued credit card that didn't have its name on the face of the card, and in big bold letters. In addition to what Whip said, if you turn the card over, the name of the bank is on the back as well as the number to call.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the ribmeister
    In 2011 Mike Dillard was 90% in on silver
    allegedly.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Strange Question?

Post Thanks / Like

FAO: CITIZENKHAN

Hi

I assume from the post that the person in question has closed the accounts and shredded the cards.
    If you input the the first 6 numbers into https://www.bindb.com/bin-database.html you can then check which banks they belong to.

Once you have done this I'd advise them to contact each bank individually; speak to the fraud department see if there's anything that they can do.

I do hope they can help!

Jason
    Last edited by Poyol; 09-23-2014 at 02:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I have never seen a bank issued credit card that didn't have its name on the face of the card, and in big bold letters. In addition to what Whip said, if you turn the card over, the name of the bank is on the back as well as the number to call.
    I suppose the implication is that they lost the cards but happened to keep the first and last four digits of each one for some odd reason they dont have the monthly credit card bills sent to the or have them linked to any bank account. Then rather than go into a bank and ask someone there they think it is more advisable to approach a friend and ask that friend to post an anonymous message not by private personal message but open to everyone on the internet.

I know the metaphopr isnt perfect as all browsers and by passers here arent criminals and scammers but it is a bit like a very attractive woman who cant find her underwear and decides it is best to go to the the rapist wing of the local mens prison and show inmates pictures of herself in said underwear with a view to getting advice from experienced people as whether someone might have stolen them!

I would suggest this person destroy every card they have and not get one again as they have serious problems with revealing personal information which could lead to them being a victim of theft.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    I suppose the implication is that they lost the cards
    My first thought was the numbers came from a payment processor or the back office of somewhere such as Banners Broker and then partially xxxx out to prevent the accounts being misused and/or being identified.

In any case, I don't think an open public forum is the place to be discussing credit card numbers, PARTICULARLY since it has been a tactic over time for HYIP ponzi pimps to recommend credit card chargebacks as being an ideal way to engage in "no risk" HYIP participation.

Perhaps any further discussion WRT CitizenKhans' friends' predicament would be better kept to the forums' PM system.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Can somebody remind me please..........how long is it since BB cloed its site "temporarily"?

Is it 3 weeks or 4?

However long it is, I'm amazed that some of the BB muppets still believe it will come back "stronger than ever" (as they like to say)

In my view, they ain't fooling anyone but themselves.

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Can somebody remind me please..........how long is it since BB cloed its site "temporarily"?
    I got a payment right after last Friday's conference call, maybe your account has been "locked" for being negative?

Down Forever.jpg
    Bannersbroker.com - Is Banners Broker Down Right Now?

Meanwhile in the BB Graveyard...

BB Graveyard.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it 3 weeks or 4?

However long it is, I'm amazed that some of the BB muppets still believe it will come back "stronger than ever" (as they like to say)

In my view, they ain't fooling anyone but themselves.
    Stronger then ever - is not the wish any more,now it will do just a "single word",next is probably a "single letter"...now imagine a multimillion $ global company closed by law for any reason.leaders investigated.company activity investigated and this all explained with one " single word "...a word that will make payments possible and start BB renaissance...well,we know the word,the single word for BB but for BB waiting room this single word would represent a true salvation according to the new BB cannon ...and who is the author of the SINGLE WORD theory ? -who is the new BB cannon ?:

Manuela Saiago I HOPE. SINCERELY I HOPE, that BB will be back very soon , but will be great for us that they would put a single word to say something about. With this they could also put the trolls in silence
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I got a payment right after last Friday's conference call, maybe your account has been "locked" for being negative?

Down Forever.jpg
    Bannersbroker.com - Is Banners Broker Down Right Now?

Meanwhile in the BB Graveyard...

BB Graveyard.JPG
    Now you guys are just being negative. Don't you know the future is bright, our Messiah (Chris Smith) told us so.
    If you continue to be so negative, you might turn into a troll, and the Messiah will get your BB account locked, and you will never get all of your hard earned money (which you were not going to get anyway)!

So let us not be negative, and let us give the Messiah, more money so he can get out of the troubles he is in!
    (Sarcasm warning, just in case you didn't know ;) )

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the BB Ponzi Scam Facebook page for this little gem.......from the internet guru himself, Little Jamie!!

JW 25th Sept 14.jpg
    JW 2 25th Sept 14.jpg
    JW 3 25 Sept 14.jpg

Unbelievable, isn't it?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 09-25-2014 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Missed a bit and had to add it!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the BB Ponzi Scam Facebook page for this little gem.......from the internet guru himself, Little Jamie!!

JW 25th Sept 14.jpg
    JW 2 25th Sept 14.jpg
    JW 3 25 Sept 14.jpg

Unbelievable, isn't it?
    Brain washing at its best!

Post Thanks / Like

Jamie is just following the number one, never to be broken, rule of HYIP ponzi pimps.

NEVER, EVER, EVER admit to members it was a scam all along, it has now collapsed as predicted and thefraudsters behind it have disappeared with the money.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

27. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Della Cate;76577]Thanks to the BB Ponzi Scam Facebook page for this little gem.......from the internet guru himself, Little Jamie!!

JW 25th Sept 14.jpg
    JW 2 25th Sept 14.jpg
    JW 3 25 Sept 14.jpg

Irrespective of anything else and even if it is the "wrong company"

1. Why is it in liquidation?
    2. Who put 6 million into the accounts of this non trading company?
    3. Who owns the six million in it?
    4. If BB had no links with Canada he denying any link to Dixit, Stellar Point etc. which all existed before BBI IoM or BBI Belize?
    Jamie seems to be silent on the pertinent issues with his selective amnesia?

There are plenty of examples in this thread where Stern Dixit and others demonstrated the Canadian link. And chris Smith apparently lives in Canada so he is liable there as well.

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Jamie seems to be silent on the pertinent issues with his selective amnesia?
    This makes more sense than whatever Jamie just said:

Makes no Sense.JPG

It ALMOST sounds as if Jamie had a talk with Chris recently. If Chris is under advice of counsel to keep quiet this was a pretty stupid way to leak. If it is not a scam, and just one big goat rodeo of legal comings and goings why keep mum? Either way, more nonsensical doublespeak, like what does any of this IOM stuff have to do with continuing to broker the ads on a blond network?

BB TWITTER.JPG

LRM
    BEACON
    HARRISON
    JOE SHMOE
    STEVE THOMAS
    MUNDORF
    WHIP
    LAIDBACK
    FAT CITY LA
    LYNN EGGELTONSTON
    SPIDERBEAR
    DIS GRUNTLED
    KEN ROLKLIN
    ASH KEN
    BRENDA
    DELLA CATE
    POYOL
    NIKSAM
    HARRISON
    GREGG
    CITIZEN KAHN
    ALEXPRO
    EAGLEONE
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was sooooooooo 6 months ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whip View Post
    that was sooooooooo 6 months ago.
    reported...

No Whip.JPG
    No Whip1.JPG

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Evening all!

If this is your first time visiting, welcome to Realscam. This is where you will find the truth about BB.

IT'S A SCAM.

IT'S A PONZI SCHEME.

YOUR MONEY HAS GONE.

Got the message?

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    This makes more sense than whatever Jamie just said:

Makes no Sense.JPG

It ALMOST sounds as if Jamie had a talk with Chris recently. If Chris is under advice of counsel to keep quiet this was a pretty stupid way to leak. If it is not a scam, and just one big goat rodeo of legal comings and goings why keep mum? Either way, more nonsensical doublespeak, like what does any of this IOM stuff have to do with continuing to broker the ads on a blond network?

BB TWITTER.JPG

LRM
    BEACON
    HARRISON
    JOE SHMOE
    STEVE THOMAS
    MUNDORF
    WHIP
    LAIDBACK
    FAT CITY LA
    LYNN EGGELTONSTON
    SPIDERBEAR
    DIS GRUNTLED
    KEN ROLKLIN
    ASH KEN
    BRENDA
    DELLA CATE
    POYOL
    NIKSAM
    HARRISON
    GREGG
    CITIZEN KAHN
    ALEXPRO
    EAGLEONE
    Since I DON'T have a twitter account, why should i give a flyin' phuque???
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!