Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 74 of 679 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174574 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

19 The Demesne, Monkstown, Cork

Nice place Mick has. I hope it's not his elderly Mammy's house.

Screen Shot 2012-11-12 at 09.54.12.jpg

FROM Mick's facebook page

9 Nov Webinar
    Chris Smith
    New extra security on log in page..same log in details as before but now you must add in caption words also.

Vector prepaid, limit is 10,000 dollars, if you did a withdrawal of 2500 and you had 9000 on it so that loading will fail.

Master card has increased fee’s, unfortunate but out of BB’s hands, effective Dec 1..15 cent fee structure but 50 cent for purchase transac
    tion. It is out of BB hands, it was done by master card.

New pay in service: to fund ewallet. Can pay directly from your bank account, no credit card, instant payment, all secure, its called usemyservices.com and it will depend on your country on how to use it. You must register and attach your bank account on usemyservices.com.

It is not available in Ireland or to pay out.

Charge every 30 days for traffic pack subscription, exactly 30 days from your previous. BB are not going to charge on separate days as they are doing, it will change to every 30 days.

BB do not lock accounts based on email account,if you are locked out the reasons will be listed when you try to log in.

Up to date,stp is paid up to a couple of weeks, payza went out earlier in the week, prepaid cards vector has their information,its probably already paid by BB but waiting to be loaded by vector

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Nice place Mick has.

9 Nov Webinar
    Chris Smith
    New extra security on log in page..same log in details as before but now you must add in caption words also.

Vector prepaid, limit is 10,000 dollars, if you did a withdrawal of 2500 and you had 9000 on it so that loading will fail.

Master card has increased fee’s, unfortunate but out of BB’s hands, effective Dec 1..15 cent fee structure but 50 cent for purchase transac

New pay in service: to fund ewallet. Can pay directly from your bank account, no credit card, instant payment, all secure, its called usemyservices.com and it will depend on your country on how to use it. You must register and attach your bank account on usemyservices.com.

Charge every 30 days for traffic pack subscription, exactly 30 days from your previous. BB are not going to charge on separate days as they are doing, it will change to every 30 days.

BB do not lock accounts based on email account,if you are locked out the reasons will be listed when you try to log in.

Up to date,stp is paid up to a couple of weeks, payza went out earlier in the week, prepaid cards vector has their information,its probably already paid by BB but waiting to be loaded by vector

How convenient, a nice new easy way to pay in to Banners Broker but not applicable for withdrawals!

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mick Mulcahy | LinkedIn

Surely not the same guy?!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    How convenient, a nice new easy way to pay in to Banners Broker but not applicable for withdrawals!
    Yup gotta make it nice and easy to get the money in, not so much for the getting the money out.

Post Thanks / Like

Maconne Online Marketing Ltd

Previously known as:
    Bannersbrokerireland Limited

Director:
    Paul Mccarthy (born 33 years ago)
    Director
    05 Dec 2011 — Present (11 months, 7 days)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    That has surely now become the most pointless forum ever! they really cannot be that bright, hiding all the positive stuff and leaving all the negative out in the open web. For an internet based company do they not realise that potential members will research them on the internet!

If I google Banners Broker now the first page is full of sites that slate banners broker!

The first rule of Banners broker, don't talk about banners broker! etc.

Anyone wonder why all the secrecy and paranioa about forum secrets leaking out of TalkingBB? Its simple: by making the forum innaccessible to the public, the unwary punter gets sucked in to signing up before they find out that no adverts exist, payments arent being paid when they are supposed to, terms and conditions constantly change, that Banners broker communicate information to members only via bizzare second-hand messages passed through forum shills etc, etc..This is all confidential information shared by members only! Which is part of its shameless ponzi strategy. This way, they are making DAMN sure you put your money down before you find out what a crock of ***** it all is.

Disgusting!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Nice place Mick has. I hope it's not his elderly Mammy's house.

This guy is the leader in Ireland? This gibberish is unintelligible. Shocking! Not good for BB Company Image, Try harder please BB Ireland...

9 Nov Webinar
    Chris Smith

What does this mean? Anybody care to translate?

What is this rubbish?

So how is this useful to Irish affilliates?

Up to date,stp is paid up to a couple of weeks, payza went out earlier in the week, prepaid cards vector has their information,its probably already paid by BB but waiting to be loaded by vector Payment details way too vague...Rubbish!
    They really need to spend more time on training. I'm sure Google are worried though ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I took a quick look at that video (don't have 23 minutes of spare life to give up to BB at this moment) -- but are you kidding me, they actually use 'notepad' as their communication tool for this?

It will be interesting to see what additional tactics they employ to keep funds internal to the system over the next 3-4 months. Besides the holiday shopping season, there is the post-holiday credit card bills for a lot of people. When faced with a several hundreds or several thousands of dollars on a credit card bill those "earnings available for withdrawal" are going to start to look very tempting.

Looks like they are doing whatever possible to get new members in via local meetings/events. Sad that the majority of people who attend those won't even bother a simple Google search and will leave the due diligence up to the person who invited them to the meeting.

Post Thanks / Like

So what's with everyone changing the name of companies so they don't show Banners Brokers? Are they ashamed of it or something else??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1
    Are they ashamed of it
    I presume that's a purely rhetorical question
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    The quality of their webinars and videos is hilarious for a 'business' of this size. Not just the fact they are using a free recorder but the fact that they have no clue about presentation skills.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    Anyone wonder why all the secrecy and paranioa about forum secrets leaking out of TalkingBB? Its simple: by making the forum innaccessible to the public, the unwary punter gets sucked in to signing up before they find out that no adverts exist, payments arent being paid when they are supposed to, terms and conditions constantly change, that Banners broker communicate information to members only via bizzare second-hand messages passed through forum shills etc, etc..This is all confidential information shared by members only! Which is part of its shameless ponzi strategy. This way, they are making DAMN sure you put your money down before you find out what a crock of ***** it all is.

Disgusting!
    What do you expect from criminals?...in fact all this is just a tisane in compare what will be happening in near future

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I presume that's a purely rhetorical question
    Er, well, yes it is. Just seems bizarre that our mutual friend in Canada changed the company name a little while ago and so has the chap in Ireland. The UK BB is now based on Isle of Man and so on. Almost as if people were distancing themselves from BB entirely.

Always happy to be informed/educated by others if someone can provide better reason/excuse/whatever to say why this is happening.

Post Thanks / Like

Noname, you should turn up - if I lived in Ireland I would turn up ... with a reporter or two I know.

Jason
    On my holidays so won't be in the country. I do know a journalist who is intending on going though. Lets see if that happens. From what I hear the room won't exactly be full so might not be able to blend in that easily.

Think someone was looking for a link to scam.com. I wouldn't be bothered, its a deplorable site. Will only raise your blood pressure.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've seen better quality info-mercials on TV at 2am - and they usually only involve cardboard signs and someone yelling a voice over!
    I love the bit at the end where he's trying to find some legit questions to answer - they were all probably along the lines of "Wheres my money" and "This is a ponzi, isn't it"!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    I've seen better quality info-mercials on TV at 2am - and they usually only involve cardboard signs and someone yelling a voice over!
    I love the bit at the end where he's trying to find some legit questions to answer - they were all probably along the lines of "Wheres my money" and "This is a ponzi, isn't it"!
    I had a look and lost interest very quickly. What I did find interesting is the example where no traffic packs were bought. I thought you had to buy these panels each month on pain of losing your account.... that's what lots of people have been told! Other than that, it was an overly complicated load of rubbish, but then what's new from BB?

As you say, a dreadful presentation by Mr Smith. If this is a professional business, then this should have been smart, slick and credible and it looked incredibly amateurish. I'm so tempted to send this video to someone who does professional presentation training to use as a "how NOT to do a presentation" so that others may laugh at it. Ooops, I just did

Post Thanks / Like

Shills on MMG forum are desperate.A pearl statement,I quote - Google are actually a reseller for BB and thats why ads seem to come from google rather than BB.
    More and more BB seems to be part of the Harry Potter magic

Post Thanks / Like

At this stage, I think Harry Potter is probably more believable than anything coming out of Banners Broker
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a great example of someone discovering the fact that Banners Broker is completely unequipped to deal with advertising. It would seem that this person has the credentials and experience to make his assessment have integrity:

BannersBroker... verdict: scam | philsmy.com

Other people (myself included) were not even able to get to the point where BB would talk to us about being a publisher. This fellow actually ran the process for weeks and found that the results confirm that Banners Broker is a scam.

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    Here is a great example of someone discovering the fact that Banners Broker is completely unequipped to deal with advertising. It would seem that this person has the credentials and experience to make his assessment have integrity:

Other people (myself included) were not even able to get to the point where BB would talk to us about being a publisher. This fellow actually ran the process for weeks and found that the results confirm that Banners Broker is a scam.
    It is worth reading the previous posts that this guy has made as it shows the total lack of, well, anything from BB. Clearly written, clearly evidenced stuff from a professional.

Suggest that ALL readers of this thread read this. And, if you are still involved in BB, be very, very, worried.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent blog which provides further clarification (as if it was necessary.lol) that Banners Broker is NOT an advertising company

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody know what's going on in that lonely wilderness that is TalkingBB/Adverts Galore?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just surprised they didn't tell him it was in "Beta Testing."
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com