Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 79 of 679 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    This BB cult just got a lot more worrying.....with the added religious dimension.

Meet "Pastor" David Duncan. He would like to show you "a home based business" where he has made "over $14,000 in the last 30 days."

www.Our6FigureLifeStyle.com - YouTube

And Now the Pastor has "found" BB....heaven help us!

"Banners Broker" (Day 3) 8-4-2012 (I Funded My Account) - YouTube

"Pastor" David Duncan uses the
    PastorDavidDuncan.TV channel on YouTube to promote his membership in the Banners Broker HYIP ponzi fraud.

and the good "Pastors" get-rich-quick our6figurelifestyle.com website:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Umm,

far be it for me to criticize anything posted on that bastion of honesty and fair reporting, the MMG HYIP ponzi forum, but, what "personal addresses" am I supposed to have "made public", pray tell ??

If something is in the public domain, can it be made "more" public than it already is ??

If someone, for example, places a video clip in a publicly accessible YouTube channel, how does one make it UNpublic ??

Isn't the whole idea of Banners Broker to advertise things, or is there some secret clause in the Banners Broker TOS saying it's legal to show Banners Broker banners, but illegal to show Banners Broker shill videos ??

Methinks Mr/Mrs/Ms/Master "Slartibartfast" is a mite confused about the nature of the HYIP ponzi biz in which he/she has chosen to participate.

Unfortunately, I can't find the post you are referring to on that forum as it has gone awol.

I find MMG forum really quite strange in the way that it simply deletes posts and renumbers them so re-writing history unless someone catches a screen shot, like the one about discounted panels/packages.

Seems that retaining all posts would give everyone (shills, punters and naysayers) an equal say but I'm being naive again amn't I? Still a real novice in this arena.

Post Thanks / Like

Does it not surmount to fraud to purport you are a pastor purely for monetary gain, especially when using this forged character to hoodwink unfortunates into a Ponzi.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post

I find MMG forum really quite strange in the way that it simply deletes posts and renumbers them so re-writing history unless someone catches a screen shot, like the one about discounted panels/packages.
    You have to remember that MMG is a forum to discuss ponzi schemes. It couldn't survive without them. Look at every single advert that is on the site. 2% profit a minute, double your money in a month, 1000% profit in 6 weeks!!!
    They are all ponzis. MMG has to be biased in their favour. That is why I don't post there. Talkgold is the same, but worse. Scam.com is the worst of all. Allowing abuse, racism etc etc.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't find the post you are referring to on that forum as it has gone awol.

Seems that retaining all posts would give everyone (shills, punters and naysayers) an equal say but I'm being naive again amn't I? Still a real novice in this arena.
    Actually I am not surprised it was taken down. First it was off-topic and was an off-handed personal attack against me. When I saw Yippee reading the thread, I knew the posts would go MIA, and rightfully so I might add. There was no call for the posts in the first place.

Still enough people saw the posts to know that Slartibartfast is full of it. Got caught in two big lies, and I am sure he is glad the posts were removed. Shills don't like being exposed as liars. That's what they claim us Trolls/naysayers do.
    Understand that he doesn't care that he lied, just that he got caught at it and was exposed as a liar.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks noname999 and EagleOne, I feel a little less stupid now :) Only slightly mind ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Funny this guy Slartibartfast.He does not understand more he opposes the facts,more people will fly away from BB...he is doing great job

Post Thanks / Like

I actually think Slartibartfas, heraldo, billbendy and a couple of others are actually the same person, most probably Katy. They seem to post in the same way and say the same things reporting various posts.

Yet they are accusing us of being trolls and having a vendetta. How odd At least I stick to my username and don't hide myself away. Happy to chat in the real world to people about this.

I too have had posts removed from MMG but no messages or indications as to why. I find that forum is one of the only ones where an actual debate can ensue. None of the banners broker people come here anymore and talkgold seems very quiet.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Taken from the BAnners Broker Network Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork

So you have to use Mozilla to fully benefit and not get any problems, another feeble excuse? An IT based business that cannot create a website for multiple browsers?

The more team members you get teh faster your 'business' will grow (but it is not dependant on referrals is it! )

INFO & MEETINGS
    IF you are doing a meeting I have
    missed please let me know

Banners Broker is going through the Roof.
    What a fantastid business that we are all making
    money in ever increasing amounts well done to
    everyone. Despite the challenges this week and
    yet again due to the fact that People are still not
    using Mozilla Firefox that was a lot of the problems

DUBLIN
    Our Dublin Event is not far away November 30th
    1st 2nd of December Make sure you are booked
    to go and the more Team Members you take
    the Faster you business will grow so see you there!!!!!

UK
    Straight after the Dublin event we will have a visit
    from BB Corporate so you can get your questions
    answerd from the horses mouth. More news on that
    soon for Mon Tues Wed 3rd 4th 5th DECEMBER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    I actually think Slartibartfas, heraldo, billbendy and a couple of others are actually the same person, most probably Katy. They seem to post in the same way and say the same things reporting various posts.

Yet they are accusing us of being trolls and having a vendetta. How odd At least I stick to my username and don't hide myself away. Happy to chat in the real world to people about this.
    I don't know why you bother talking with them. It is not going to get you anywhere. They are never going to admit that it is a ponzi. Even when it fully collapses they will stick to their guns. Then, they will disappear.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

Post Thanks / Like

Currently #4810 on MMG from Mr Slartibartfast (oh how Douglas Adams would spin in his grave if he knew of this use of one of his characters' name) a few minutes ago... copied so we don't lost sight of it - or should that be "site" of it ;)

"Betfair

Bet365

Financial Times

Nissan

Are the above two bit companies, then? The denial comes from first saying there are no adverts. Evidence is then handed to you on a plate, which you have quite clearly shunned? Why is that? Have the wheels fallen of the RS wagon now undisputed evidence has been provided? I see the Machiavellian qualities, of your leader Lynn, are now coming to the fore. I'm enjoying this. "

Post Thanks / Like

Are these jokers claiming that FT use BB for advertising? Did they not already get in trouble for similar lies about MC?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really know what they are claiming any more. May be worth popping over and have a look at MMG. Mr S is certainly watching closely over here :)

Re my earlier post with names of big companies on - could just be random names plucked out of the air. There are no links to the adverts or websites showing these, so could be argued that it's just random names. However, it does give the appearance that they are linked imho

Post Thanks / Like

When the Ponzi collapses - it'll be the naysayers and the people with 'vandettas' that'll be blamed for its downfall.

"Banners Broker the legitimate business only failed because those haters at RealJam (hehe) slandered it.

ANYWAY, fancy making money Banners Broker could never have made you in a week?! Join my referral link to the new business scheme Fully Unbeatable Cash Kollective!!!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Dear, BB are now having “technical” issues with Eventbrite.
    I wonder if that had anything to do with me notifying Eventbrite they were aiding an illegal ponzi scam?

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otoad View Post
    I wonder if that had anything to do with me notifying Eventbrite they were aiding an illegal ponzi scam?
    Well done, that man!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otoad View Post
    Indeed, well done.

Seeing as there are now other big name companies allegedly being linked to BB, guess there's nothing to stop those companies finding that out either. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

We need a list of companies that Banners Broker (directly) has mentioned or purports that they deal with.
    We can then inform these companies.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

I have just reported Banners Broker to ICANN.

If ICANN move in with their bylaws how well will BB do without a domain name?

Jason

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve also been advising the venues where they have their little meetings.
    Just go to the BB login page (you don’t need an account) and the venue details are displayed.

Just a little H&I.

Harassment and interdiction, he he!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be informing the local charter's place of meeting!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

It’s fascinating what you can unearth if you spend enough time poking around domain name Whois records and Googling what you come across. Here’s what I’ve managed to Google up:

On the IP address hosting the Choice Network, there are a number of other sites registered to our Ponzi peddlers; one such is ParrotMarketing.com. I have to laugh... they spout the strapline:“ParrotMarketing - the chirp in effective online marketing”. The chirp in online marketing? Are they serious? What an absurd idea.

And since when have parrots been heard to chirp? If anything, the strapline should read: “ParrotMarketing - the squawk in effective online marketing”. Mind you, that's even more absurd.

Also parked on that IP address is DYZMedia.com, who boldly claim: “We like to make websites”. Well, judging from their portfolio, they really, really like to make 'pretend' websites for the Choice Network... and nothing else. No sign of any other client business at all:

Who might there be behind DYZ, you might ponder, cobbling together all the Choice nonsense? Well, it turns out the demure Emma Farquharson is in charge of the flim-flammery. In her LinkedIn profile she puts:

Executive Editor - DYZ Media, December 2011 – Present (1 year)

• Published articles and managed the digital personas of various brands online.
    • Managed a network of publishing websites and the freelance designers & writers contributing to them.
    • Assisted in art direction and SEO articles.

Here’s one of those ‘freelance designers & writers’. And it looks like they're aiming to beef up the team with a Writing Intern and an Admin Asistant.

It's also evident that until a couple of months ago, young Emma had a ‘partner in crime’ at DYZ in the shape of the dashing Chris DeLuca. In his LinkedIn profile he puts:

Strategy and Editorial Manager - DYZ Media, November 2011 – August 2012 (10 months)

And... you'll love this, ladies... it looks like there was romance in the air at DYZ! According to Emma’s Facebook page, she friended Chris back in January and they're now officially ‘in a relationship’. Check out the loved-up couple.

To be fair, although they've both clearly been working with Smith & Co., I'm sure they’re perfectly respectable young professionals who've been unwittingly sucked into the Ponzisphere.

So, then... have I been able to dig up any useful corporate background information about DYZ Media? Afraid not; there's nothing out there. And it's definitely not on the official Canadian register of corporations. My hunch is, it's effectively just a separate department set up under it's own brand name in order to handle the creative aspects of BB's bamboozlement. (I guess it can't be easy attracting staff to a company whose increasingly evident (dis)reputation is but a few clicks away.)

But set up where, is DYZ Media? According to their website, they occupy...

181 Bay Street
    Suite 1800

Box 754
    Toronto ON M5J 2T9

...which just happens to be Parrot Marketing's address, too, wouldn't you just know it.

Woah there! Hold your Street View horses, folks; turns out that that's occupied by law firm Aird & Berlis LLP. So it's nothing more than DYZ/Parrot's official 'brass plate' address.

But wait! The trail doesn't go cold there. Among the records of BB's 150 or so domain names, the first to make reference to DYZ Media is this one:

Domain Name: HELPMEIMSICK.COM

Created on: 03-Apr-12

Administrative Contact:
    Media, DYZ domainservice80@gmail.com
    110 Cumberland Street
    Suite 201
    Toronto, Ontario M5R3V5
    Canada
    661 770 9988 (Full Whois record)

There are other records giving that address, too; the most recent being...

Domain Name: HAPPENSDAILY.COM

Created on: 24-Oct-12

Administrative Contact:
    Smith, Christopher domainservice80@gmail.com
    Local Management Services
    110 Cumberland Street
    Suite 201
    Toronto, Ontario M5R3V5
    Canada
    905 963 0703 (Full Whois record)

(Note the differences between the two entries in bold.)

So let's mosey on down Cumberland St., shall we, and check out number 110 on Street View. Well... I know where I'd rather work, given a choice between Smiffy's downtown retail emporium and Dixit's out-of-town auto-repair shop shambles.

I've not managed to Google up anything else on "Local Management Services", though. Sounds to me like it's nothing more than a bland, could-mean-anything business name of convenience.

By the way, just for sh*t and giggles, why not check out helpmeimsick.com... and in the search field where it asks "What's wrong with you?" type something like: "I'm sick as a parrot: I've just lost my life-savings in a Ponzi scheme"... and see what happens.

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great research Julie. Can't say any of it surprises me though!
    Last edited by noname999; 11-20-2012 at 02:24 PM.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post