Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Banners Broker Question and answers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker Question and answers

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    Hello, everyone my lawyer and a few partners told me this just popped up on the interest about me and my power point is also on the internet now. Which is legal patented information, so before I hire my lawyers to go after you for slandering my name guys regardless of you take it down or not I will waste money fixing my rep that I have built on the internet and my company. We start here with an explanation, I was one of the first people into Banners Brokers, INC., what I found out month 3 of being apart of the company is the math didn't work out on everyone's payouts. Now, additional to that I stopped promoting it and I helped the company scale a ton, along with that I had a partner and the company black balled me out of the company, and wiped me off the planet for ever being apart of the company. Which was fine as I had sold my position as a huge rep in the company. At one point I even owned the website bannersbrokerelite.com and its now worth $5000 because of the traffic I built to go towards the domain.
    All and all I am not associated with the company anymore and I am working on my own start up.
    An I would ask that you take down this slander so my lawyers go a little easier on you but if not it really doesn't matter to me. $5000 to my lawyer or $10,000 for them to find out who you are and file suits against you. Is ok with me and my company, I shouldn't have long time friends of mine coming to me and showing me this crap.
    Keep digging this hole deeper and deeper.The more you dig this hole the better it gets because the more information that I can send to IC3 about this scam means when
    push comes to shove the better they can tie you into this scam. I have popcorn and adult beverages ready when it comes to end game. You might have the center seat at that time. One can only hope, LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I still do not see anything indicating a patent in the information that you are referring to, Donald. In fact, I'm not pulling up any patents under your name from the U.S. Patent Office, although it is possible that I may have made a typo.

According to the Linkedin site info I have on you, you are claiming United States Patent 61576814, is that correct? If it is, why can I not find the paperwork on this patent? Answer: Because this is not a valid patent number, being one digit longer than is permitted. U.S. patents are 7 digits long.
    Oh, My! With so many Aw Craps, to his record, I'm afraid they don't make enough Attaboys to offset his deficit...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/Corp...pNmbr=&bsNmbr=

This is the federal registration of Stellar point in Canada Check out the names of the directors and the names the company has been known as.

DO some linked in research on the director and look at his previous website

Good luck