Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker Question and answers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    With regards to terminating people's account for TOS breach. Many companies do this, including Google. Whenever an account holder decides to start talking negatively about the company they're with, the account holder is notified via email and their account is restricted until such time as we can ascertain what's actually transpired, or in some cases, outright cancel accounts. It is clearly marked in our Terms of Service as what can happen in the case of breach, and if so, that all funds will become forefeit. This is and has always been in our Terms of Service. It's always regrettable that situations like this take place, however, some people take it upon themselves to walk outside the lines, and we need to have recourse to either bring them back in, or enact penalties that attempt to dissuade such behaviour.

Let's be clear. Banners Broker isn't alone in this practice, and although it's not favorable to the person(s) it affects, companies have little recourse should people take it upon themselves to speak ill of the companies they work with. If we simply refunded the money for everyone who complained, people would simply complain in public forums and blogs about every little issue, rather than use the proper channels.
    I think this is one of the craziest way's to handle people who are *YOUR COMPANIES* customers, because lets face it, no affilliates, no Banners Broker.

In my opinion people's accounts should be terminated only in extreme cases. If people complain publicly (and it's a genuine complaint) then address that complaint and put things right (if possible). Obviously if an affilliate is deliberately trying to cause harm, then that is a different matter altogether.

Why not create a forum with one section devoted to affilates moans and gripes?, that way you will find out what people want, what their problems are and more importantly, discover how to make Banners Broker a better, more profitable company.

Finally, I'm sorry, but to keep affilliates money is in my opinion theft, I'm amazed that nobody has actually sued BB for the money they're owed.

Don't you think it's time that some of these terms were updated to be a little more friendly to Banners Brokers customers (the affilliates)?.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys please forgive my skepticism, just wondering why a change of plan? Wasn't only a few days ago that Finch was invited to the SP offices in Canada.

Is this new development in lieu of the visit or in conjunction with the visit? Has the visitation offer been revoked? Why do the words 'forensic accountant' spring to mind?

Am all for giving Mr Stern an opportunity, just saying!

Post Thanks / Like

First, let me say Welcome to RS Mr. Stern. I have been reading your comments to date and will reserve from making any in-depth comments for now. Let me just say that I have found some of your comments very interesting consdering your position/role for BB.

I look forward to your answering the questions put to you from members of this thread, and from time-to-time I may ask some of my own or make comments on your answers. In the meantime I will give you the floor.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

This can be difficult, since as you've put it, it can be quite easy to impersonate another in today's day-and-age, however, what I can tell you is...
    I'm a member of the Freemasons, some have visited my LinkedIn profile to do research on me there. My title there states who I am and where I work, and I can be contacted there to verify my identity.
    I also own a masonic jewellery website, which I can be contacted through, although I ask, that you respect it's a business, and not spam my email with hundreds of email. I think one would suffice.

Thank You.
    I'm quite happy for Poyol to send you an email to verify your identity and contact you via linkedin.

I'm not trying to do a 419 on you, but also wouldn't it also make sense to have a photograph of you, Raj and Chris together ?

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Brenda's comments. I believe the Finchstar should travel to Canada and see it for himself. It would be good if he video's his whole trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Rocklion,

Yes sir, the request is mandatory. It's how we ensure that everyone has had their say. We apologize if it's an inconvenience, but it's a small matter to request of you.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Good suggestion Steve!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Who was the original person in charge of the account? Who is the new person in charge of the account? Can anyone else have put up tweets on the account?
    Hi Terry, I think you may have missed my questions.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Guys please forgive my skepticism, just wondering why a change of plan? Wasn't only a few days ago that Finch was invited to the SP offices in Canada.

Is this new development in lieu of the visit or in conjunction with the visit? Has the visitation offer been revoked? Why do the words 'forensic accountant' spring to mind?

Brenda,

Some posters asked for some answers, Mr Stern is here to give them.

The invitation to Finch still stands (as far as I'm aware) but he couldn't travel until March, I believe that this is actually Banners Broker attempt to pave the way for the visit to go ahead.

We (collectively) asked for answers and have now been told we'll get them.

Post Thanks / Like

mr stern, my question is really simple.......please advise who I am able to contact in New Zealand?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post

There hasn't been a change of plan. My intent on speaking to you here is in conjunction with his visit, whereas I hope to alleviate some of the confusion and misinformation that's been dealt prior to his arrival and reporting back to you. I have no intent on blurring the lines more-so than they already have been by others. My offer was made in earnest and stands. When Mr. Osborn is ready to visit, we'll work with him to ensure that arrangements are made to accomodate him.

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

kiwi_chick_nz,

Currently we do not have an office in that region, however, we will be opening offices in China and Australia soon, to which New Zealand will fall under the Australian office's jurisdiction.

I hope this addresses your question.

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your reply mr stern, i understand you do not currently have an office here, but if I want to join bb or make contact with someone in nz how can i do this?

kiwi_chick_nz,

Currently we do not have an office in that region, however, we will be opening offices in China and Australia soon, to which New Zealand will fall under the Australian office's jurisdiction.

I hope this addresses your question.

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

Terry

I cannot link easily as am on my phone; however,

You say that Stellar Point and Banners Broker are not connected. is it not the case that Stellar Point registered in Canada changed its name from Banners Broker Limited late last year?

Why was this.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Who was the original person in charge of the account? Who is the new person in charge of the account? Can anyone else have put up tweets on the account?
    Hi Terry, I'll post the questions again in case they get lost. I await your response.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

Post Thanks / Like

AND bb's terms and conditions have not always been the same, they were altered in october 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    Terry

I cannot link easily as am on my phone; however,

You say that Stellar Point and Banners Broker are not connected. is it not the case that Stellar Point registered in Canada changed its name from Banners Broker Limited late last year?

Why was this.

Post Thanks / Like

Rocklion,

Yes sir, the request is mandatory. It's how we ensure that everyone has had their say. We apologize if it's an inconvenience, but it's a small matter to request of you.

Thanks.
    No Sir,

I am NOT getting my chance to have my say. I do not like any of those options and normally I am invited if I would like to participate in a survey.
    In many organizations I have worked for, the norm is to invite people (in this case affiliates) if they would like to participate in a small survey and send the
    weblink to the survey (like surveymonkey)

I argue, If I did have my say, I would be given the "Other" option box. That way I could give other new names for packages I think might be of value.
    You have not ensured I have my say, but rather ensured that I have a very frustrating and unpleasant experience of logging into my banners broker account.
    It appears that banners broker have hijacked my account and unless I provide an answer to a survey, they are unwilling to allow me access to what is rightfully mine.

It's impossible to see how you would value my opinion, nor see how you are giving me a chance to have my say with so limited options.

You are actually demanding that I participate in a survey otherwise you will not allow me to progress.
    This gives off the a very negative impression and perception of banners broker and words like blackmail, extortion and coercion immediately spring to mind.

from wikipedia
    "Extortion (also called blackmail*, shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offence of unlawfully obtaining money, property, or services from a person, entity, or institution, through coercion".

I argue that my property is being withheld from me and obtained by banners broker unless I act in an involuntary manner of answering a survey.
    You are unlawfully gaining a service from me. I also argue it is causing me emotional and psychological harm and this harm feels real to me.

Coercion (pron.: /koʊˈɜrʃən/) is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats or intimidation or some other form of pressure or force.

I am forced and/or pressured into answering this survey, and I am not really getting my say. Further I am being forced into choosing only 1 of 10 options
    (I really don't like any of them) !

Further I really do feel intimidated by this process.
    It is this type of behavior that is giving off a very negative and unprofessional perception of banners broker.

In what ways does this behavior from banners Broker come across as professional ?
    Last edited by RockLion; 01-14-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Correction in statement

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just looking to seek the truth.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Terry, I'll post the questions again in case they get lost. I await your response.
    Just to clarify, did you see my questions?

Post Thanks / Like

QUOTE=tdstern;41312]
    With regards to terminating people's account for TOS breach. Many companies do this, including Google. .[/QUOTE]

Well, BB is always comparing itself to google. Being fair, and civilised about it, it is possible that Google might ban someone for complaining too loudly. But they or ebay or amazon or paypal or any other legitimate business would never ban someone AND confiscate all that persons money and property. It would never happen. Never ever

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    Another question would be we should be asking Terry is, why did they do that?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Stern,

To prove that Banners Broker is legitimate then you need to prove that the revenue and margin exists at the scale Banners Broker claims. At this writing the official number from Banners Broker is 265,000 members.

Let's make it simple. Let's say that all of those members each only earn an average of $500 in profit, per year. This pales in comparison to the marketing speeches given by the ICs, so it is an extremely conservative number. In fact, it is lower than the typical amount of $567.57 per year disclosed at the bottom of your own website's page, here:

BannersBroker

So, after operating expenses (including ad inventory purchases), that means you need $132,500,000 per year free cash flow in order to pay all those members.

I will let you propose a solution to this question, Mr. Stern. Tell us how you can unequivocally prove that Banners Broker generates that $132.5M of yearly net margin, through the online advertising business. My only request is that you don't use statistics to 'prove' this. I don't care how much money is out there. We need to see the proof that Banners Broker does what it claims to do, in a market with nearly zero barrier to entry.

28. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poyol, I will be in contact with you via email.

Jerrygo,

Many companies have policies in place that hold their affiliates, or account holders to be accountable for their actions, and have penalties in place for those that violate them.
    Individuals are given clear channels to follow in order to voice their concerns, including but not limited to Customer Support options. Individuals who take it upon themselves to post company issues on private message boards, blogs, etc; outside of approved channels do so with the understanding that their access may be restricted, until such time as the offence can be appropriately addressed. Now, that being said, I do not have first-hand knowledge of the matters surrounding your accounts, however, if you would like to email me with your account details, I will look into it and see what information I can get for you.

I would like to caution you against making any rash judgements in lieu of getting formal answers. Supposition, conjecture, assumptions based on inaccurate, incomplete or hearsay leads to forming unfair or inaccurate opinions of a company. I'm trying to work with you to address these issues, I'm going to request that you give me that opportunity to do so without prejudgement or bias.

Thank You.
    I realise you will be answering Terry in a separate thread. I just want to draw Terry's attention and others to some factually and legally incorrect statements.
    companies can only act to a certain level and to do so requires a formally pre agreed contract with their account holders. for example a bank can offer to pay a certain interest rate if the deposit is left in the account for a year. If the depositor removed their money the bank can withdraw the interest.

However a bank using such an agreement refusing to give back a depositor their own money when they request it would be "ultra vires". In other words, Banners Broker have no authority to enter into a contract which would prevent people from withdrawing their own money. In any case no evidence of any contracts have been produced let alone ultra vires ones.

so Question 1 - Do you understand what "ultra vires " means?

Secondly whether or not anyone made any rash judgements what authority has Mr Stern to "caution" anyone?
    Thirdly whether or not anyione has unfair opinions how does that convey a right to refuse to pay someone their own money?

Having pointed to the content of Mr Sterns post I would also question his bone fides. What evidence has he supplied that he is an employee of Stellar Point ( formally known as Banners Broker Canada Limited)?
    Can Mr Stern supply the official annual returns of Stellar Point i.e. the Yearly accounts?
    Can he State who are the Directors of Stellar Point?
    I really dont think Stellar Point are "on the square" or on the level with you Mr Stern. I myself have suffered personal loss and sometimes I wonder to myself who will help this poor widows son.
    Last edited by Beacon; 01-14-2013 at 07:25 PM.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    Mr. Stern,

... disclosed at the bottom of your own website's page, here:
    BannersBroker
    Unfortunately I am unable to visit this page for 2 reasons.

1) I cannot logout of my banners broker account, as even clicking on the logout button re-directs to the Survey at
    http://bannersbroker.com/adpubcombo_dashboard/survey

2) because I am logged into the banners broker account, I am unable to goto this website because I am re-directed to the Survey at
    http://bannersbroker.com/adpubcombo_dashboard/survey.
    Last edited by RockLion; 01-14-2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: spelling of survey

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm..let me ask you a question...how many torpedos did we have here launched from MS BB stumbled scam ?...quite a few...they all exploded with lot of noise and smoke but did not soften the way we say BB is a ponzi...if you ask me..now the empire is sending sofisticated,diplomatic and polite star to neutralize real.scam battleship as much as possible and try one more time to show the face of legit and serious business...they tried with bombs - didn't work...now they send gentleman in gloves and suit - will not work ofcourse but I must say -I am impressed what kind of arsenal this scam is using to swim in the lake without waves..it's just amazing...BB is really an awesome ponzi scam

33. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post