LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker Question and answers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker Question and answers

Wow Terry, so active on Finchsells. Writing reams of material. I thought you might be able to spare me a moment just to give me a couple of names. Would take way less time.
    I'll ask again: Will you please answer my very simple questions? You said that was why you were here.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    First, to address the question of "Monetize Group".

Monetize Group is the parent company for, and owner of BannersBroker International and a number of other companies, of which Chris Smith is the sole owner of Monetize Group.
    The reasons it was registered in Belize and not in Canada have not been released to me, nor can I expect they will be. Certain information is confidential and realistically, not relevant to our discussion.
    Since 'Monetize Group' is the parent company for a number of companies, with Chris Smith as the sole owner, you have your directors.
    Eh no we dont. the following is from
    BELIZE
    COMPANIES ACT
    CHAPTER 250
    REVISED EDITION 2003

which you can find here: http://www.privacy-solutions.com/Bel...nies%20Act.pdf

What are "the objects of the company." c.f. Section 5 (c)
    which are NOT private and have to be stated
    5. (1) The memorandum of every company must state-
    (a) the name of the company, with “limited” as the last word of
    the name in the case of a company limited by shares or by
    guarantee;
    (b) the address in Belize at which the registered office of
    the company is to be situated;
    (c) the objects of the company.

26. (1) Every company shall keep a register of its members and enter
    therein the following particulars-
    (a) the names and addresses of the members, and the occupations, if
    any, and in the case of a company having a share capital, a
    statement of the shares held by each member

27. (1) Every company having a share capital shall once at least in
    every year make a list of all persons who, on the fourteenth day after the first
    or only ordinary general meeting in the year, are members of the company, and
    of all persons who have ceased to be members since the date of the last return
    or (in the case of the first return) of the incorporation of the company.
    (2) The list must state the names, addresses, and occupations of
    all the past and present members therein mentioned, and the number of shares
    held by each of the existing members at the date of the return,
    None of the above is confidential.
    Can you produce any of it?

81. (1) A company whose objects require or comprise the transaction
    of business outside Belize may, if authorised by its articles, have for use in any
    territory, district or place not situate in Belize, an official seal, which shall be a
    facsimile of the common seal of the company, with the addition on its face of the
    name of every territory, district or place where it is to be used.
    (2) A company having such an official seal may, by writing under
    its common seal, authorise any person appointed for the purpose in any territory,
    district or place not situate in Belize, to affix the same to any deed or other
    document to which the company is party in that territory, district or place.
    Do you hold such a seal or such authority? who holds such authority on brhalf of Banners Broker in Canada?
    Who holds it in the UK? In India? In australia?

Who affixed the seal to the contract between Banners Broker International ( Belize) Limited and Stellar Point Canada Inc.?
    116. If at any time the number of members of a company is reduced, in the
    case of a private company, below two, or, in the case of any other company,
    below seven, and it carries on business for more than six months while the
    number is so reduced, every person who is a member of the company during
    the time that it so carries on business after those six months, and is cognisant of
    the fact that it is carrying on business with fewer than two members, or seven
    members, as the case may be, shall be severally liable for the payment of the
    whole debts of the company contracted during that time, and may be severally
    sued for the same, without joinder in the action of any other member.
    Arkward for Mr Smith dont you think?

As for the legal case in India, I will formally state that as long as the court case is active, I will not be releasing any information on it. Any information will be released through official channels by those authorized to do so.
    Why not? Just because something is "sub judice" is no reason as to why you should not say what you are aware of as regards legally required information e.g. who ownd BB India? It does not prejudice any case to reveal something which is already required by law.
    Who is authorised to release information about BB in India?

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Apropos Banners Broker International Limited: Why IoM, not Canada? The company was originally registered in the name of Bedford Ltd. in January 2010 before being changed to Banners Broker International Ltd. as late as April 2012. Why 'Bedford Ltd'; why not 'Banners Broker' from the beginning? Why that name-change delay? Who were it's original directors? Why is the company 'hiding behind' nominee director Stephen Mark Epplestone? Will you show us verifiable documentation of who really owns the company? If not, why not?
    BannersBroker is owned by Monetize Group, and since this company is based in IoM, Banners Broker International is based there. Chris Smith is the sole owner of Monetize Group, and is the CEO of Banners Broker International.

In reality, these questions are actually have nothing to do with the matter at hand, however, here are the answers...

Bedford Ltd was a shelf company purchased in order to expedite the company's formation and execution. This is actually a common practice for companies to perform. The delay came actually in the processing of the paperwork and for no other reason. The directors of the company come from Monetize Group, of which it is a private company, so a nominee director was placed. No verifiable documentation will not be provided, as it's a private company and for security reasons, is not disclosing this information to you.

Honestly, if you look at how you've all reacted, sending in email and calling Durham Energy and Clicksor to the point of harrassment, with accusations of impropriety without evidence, can you blame them? If that information were made public, his wife, kids, etc would be contacted by countless numbers of people. This action prevents people like the ones on this board from doing exactly that to his and the other director's families. After those actions, any arguement complaining about not releasing the information is moot. It didn't take much research to determine that BBI is related by Monetize Group, or you wouldn't have already asked about them.

As for the Twitter account, I have already answered that. We have a new person looking after the account, and has for approx. a month now. The previous individual wasn't following our instructions and wasn't posting accurate information so we relieved them of that responsibility. There have been no deletions since that point of any tweets.

I think some of you expect too much from this exchange. Private financial information won't be released to the public, and wouldn't be released by any company regardless of whether their legitimacy was in question or not. I do not require intimate financial information in order to do my job. I know the model, I know the Brokers, I know the industry and I understand the program....what else do I need exactly? I know that communication from the company to its affiliates is experiencing issues right now, and I know there have been payment issues for some affiliates over the past, however, payments do get issued, and in a $500 Billion industry, $132 Million worth of payouts isn't an issue if the business is there, which it is.

Now, can we stay on target and topic?

Do you have any questions relating to how the company works, how the program works, etc, which I was lead to believe was the real basis for discovering whether this was all a scham or not?

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

Brenda,

I apologize for what that person has said to you, and I'm not sure of who the individual is or what their capability of retiring on their earnings is, but I'm not here to misrepresent any facts about myself or the company, there's no need to.

I'm here to show we're as legitimate a business as Coke or Toyota, and to dispell any rumors or half truths regarding our operations. Period. I hope I get an honest attempt to do just that by the people here, without prejudgement or bias.
    Can you then produce the legally required annual company returns for Stellar Point Canada?

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by RockLion View Post
    Mr Stern,
    Why am I still being coerced into participating in a survey that I do not wish to partiicpate in ?
    Quite plainly, because it's the company's website, and they want their affiliates to vote. Every company is different, their site, their rules.

Post Thanks / Like

BannersBroker is owned by Monetize Group, and since this company is based in IoM, Banners Broker International is based there. Chris Smith is the sole owner of Monetize Group, and is the CEO of Banners Broker International.

I think that the Cummine family of the United Kingdom may beg to differ with that claim, as Harry Cummine and his son Andrew appear to be running the actual Monetize Group. Not your Chris Smith.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As for the Twitter account, I have already answered that. We have a new person looking after the account, and has for approx. a month now. The previous individual wasn't following our instructions and wasn't posting accurate information so we relieved them of that responsibility. There have been no deletions since that point of any tweets.

With all due respect you have not answered the question already. I asked you for names, you have not given them. Why are you being so evasive?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The gentleman's name who handles the Twitter account is David, who has other functions as well as addressing our Twitter needs.

Now, since some of you are asking questions that have no bearing as to whether the company is a scham or not, I'm going to limit my answers to those asked by Poyol.

I'm also going to say this as tactfully as I can.

Company financial information is not relevant, nor are you entitled to it. If you feel you are, formally request it through official channels. If it's legally required, then it will be provided by those authorized to do so.
    Personal information regarding the officers or staff will not be provided. Even if it was within my power to give you, I would not due to how you've demonstrated how you handle access to that information.

Honestly, did you think harrasing the people at Durham Energy was a good idea? Everything that's been posted on this forum by others has been circumstancial, incomplete, misinformed, assumed or plain old wrong. You decided to go to our neighbor and tennant and cause trouble through email blasting them and calling them, and then expect BB to openly release information exposing the personal information of its officers and senior staff?

Now, back to you Poyol.

Post Thanks / Like

The gentleman's name who handles the Twitter account is David, who has other functions as well as addressing our Twitter needs.
    Do you really think that is a clever response. You are here trying to defend BB and that is how you respond to a very simple question.

David what? What was the other person's name? Who else has access to tweet from that account? These are very simple questions. Why won't you answer them?

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any questions relating to how the company works, how the program works, etc, which I was lead to believe was the real basis for discovering whether this was all a scham or not?

Thank You.

Yes, the one you've been dodging over at finchsells...

Let me give you some (official) Banners Broker quotes;

“How it works: We supply you with inventory (online ad space) on various websites owned and operated by Banners Broker – think of it as your own profitable online real estate. Each of these sites already has a sizeable amount of existing traffic. So each time your ad space produces impressions for selected banners on the site, you earn a commission.”

” Learn how easy it is to keep doubling your money and turn $20 into $10,000 through the doubling process! ”

Could you explain how the above quotes fit with your description of BB’s activities?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and, Mr Smith's university education, did you manage to come up with the dates for this? And did he undertake both his undergrad and post grad work at the same institution?

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, that is about 5 questions of mine alone you have so far decided not to answer. Why are you here again?

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BannersBroker is owned by Monetize Group, ...Bedford Ltd was a shelf company purchased in order to expedite the company's formation and execution. ...
    , as it's a private company and for security reasons, is not disclosing this information to you.
    You have been shown Belize law. UK law is the same. The annual returns memorandum list of directors is all open for the pubnlic to see. Can you oproduce any of them? Who is entitled to use the seal of Banners Broker Isle of Man Limited?

Honestly, if you look at how you've all reacted, sending in email and calling Durham Energy and Clicksor to the point of harrassment,
    If you are suggesting there is a harassment case that is for them to determine and for them to take.
    with accusations of impropriety without evidence, can you blame them? If that information were made public, his wife, kids, etc would be contacted by countless numbers of people.
    The information IS public. By LAW a director has to list an address and name.

This action prevents people like the ones on this board from doing exactly that to his and the other director's families.
    A while ago you stated BB International was owned by Chris smith the sole shareholder and director. Now it appears ther are more than one Director and chris Smith isnt it!

I think some of you expect too much from this exchange. Private financial information won't be released to the public, and wouldn't be released by any company regardless of whether their legitimacy was in question or not. I do not require intimate financial information in order to do my job.
    No but you should be aware of the statutory requirement to publish the names of shareholders and directors. It isnt priivate. Nor are the overall accounts. Specific accounts maybe but the overall assets /Liabilities Balance Sheet and the overall Profit and Loss account arent. They have to be filed for revenue purposes.

For your information This is a guide to the Isle of Man 2006 Companies Act which allows for one person companies. UK and Irish Law requires two directors and a secretary who may be a director.
    The Act does not distinguish between public and private companies.The Act simply requires the directors or the proposed directors (in the case of a company yet to be
    incorporated) to ensure that any offering document issued in relation to a company:
    ● contains all material information relating to the offer or invitation contained therein (i) that the
    intended recipients would reasonably expect to be included therein in order to enable them make an
    informed decision as to whether or not to accept the offer or make the application referred to therein;
    and (ii) of which the directors or proposed directors were aware at the time of issue of the offering
    document or of which they would have been aware had they made such enquiries as would have
    been reasonable in all the circumstances; and
    ● sets out such information fairly and accurately.

http://www.applebyglobal.com/publica...mber-2009).pdf

I think BB may have a problem with Isle of Man Law.

Thank You.
    Eh no the return of company accounts, the list of directors, the merandum of association., Who can use the seal? the members of the company? where the company has a bank account? Why a company changes a name from Banners Broker to Stellar Point and then claims to be contracted to Banners Broker. Why is it registered in Belize and then moved to Isle of Man?
    What is the background of the staff? List of staff? Qualifications? History? Who is Chris Smith? What is his background?

All that sort of stuff is a basis for suspecting a scam?
    Last edited by Beacon; 01-15-2013 at 07:06 PM.

21. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Oh and, Mr Smith's university education, did you manage to come up with the dates for this? And did he undertake both his undergrad and post grad work at the same institution?
    No No No Theseus he won't answer that, that's personal information don't you know.
    How about a date of birth so we can send Chris Smith a Birthday card?

This guy has been sent here to de-rail us & waste our time.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Company financial information is not relevant,
    It is iof you cant provide even rudimentary data such as the company name, address, names of shareholders or Directors.
    nor are you entitled to it. If you feel you are, formally request it through official channels.
    Anyone can have iot but they would have to get in tough with several company registration authorities. You however shoudl have a copy of all this data to hand.
    You should for example have a copy of registration doccuments with a company number. But you cant produce any of that?

Personal information regarding the officers or staff will not be provided.
    Nobody is asking for that. People are asking for the academic or work record credentials of Chris Smith who claims to have gone to college and to have experience in his field. It is good PR to show how good your staff are. You already mentioned his clooege how come you cant find the year?

Honestly, did you think harrasing the people at Durham Energy was a good idea? Everything that's been posted on this forum by others has been circumstancial, incomplete, misinformed, assumed or plain old wrong.
    Are you saying Payol harrassed people at Duram Energy? You do realise what a "sweeping statement" is? If not look it up under "logical fallacy". Your claims about "everythin posted by others" comes under that definition.
    You decided to go to our neighbor and tennant and cause trouble through email blasting them and calling them, and then expect BB to openly release information exposing the personal information of its officers and senior staff?
    1. WHO email blasted your neighbour? Who specifically are you accusing?
    2. WHAT personal confidential information are you suggesting you are being asked to reveal? The names of the Directors of your company? Ther academic backgrounds or business history of your staff? Just what do you think a PR department does? You really want proplr to believe that publicity for the past achievments of your senior management is something a PR department should be avoiding?

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It appears to me (a layman in this area of business) that the "Monetize Group" brand name in Europe is held by the UK company at www.themonetizegroup.co.uk, not by the BB company at monetizegroup.com.

Additionally, looking over BB's policies, I noted this:
    monetize1-banners.jpg

By itself, it seems normal and innocuous. Until one notes the matching wordage at Zenkrewards.com,
    monetize2-zenkrewards.jpg

Now, Mr. Sterns, pray tell what the nature of the connection is between Banners Broker which you represent, and Early Earns, referred to at Zenkrewards.

I also see that the phone number 661-770-9988 and email address domainservice80@gmail.com, associated with Banners Broker and formerly showing a Las Vegas, Nevada postal address, are now showing the 35 New Road address in Belize that BB is claiming. Perhaps I should start listing every website I can find registered under these, so we can determine which are owned by "Chris Smith" and which are just clients of a hosting service.
    Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins; 01-15-2013 at 07:16 PM. Reason: correcting a typo
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quite plainly, because it's the company's website, and they want their affiliates to vote. Every company is different, their site, their rules.
    This is a bit rich coming from you who just lectured others about personal data and privacy. Even if you own a website there are strich legal implications as to forcing people involuntarily to reveal information such as personal opinions or preferences.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    No No No Theseus he won't answer that, that's personal information don't you know.

I'm sure that's not the case, Mr Stern is a serious professional PR man and BB International is a legitimate company with agents all over the world. I can't see why such a simple question as "when did Mr Smith attend Ryerson University university?" would cause him any trouble in addressing.

I'm also confident that Mr Stern will have absolutely no problem clarifying up why he stated Chris Smith has
    a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Information Technology with a minor in Communications
    when all BB pr says he has a masters degree?

Just little details, but they all add up.....

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@samuel.r

Now, if we can keep things on point in asking questions, I'll continue to answer them. If this is going to turn into a "we demand details, you're a scam" witch-hunt, I'll thank you all for having me, and leave you to official channels for your answers.
    Terry you didn't expect an easy time here did you?

Stay or go it's up to you, we won't be silenced by threats that you might leave.

But I would say this is Banners Brokers last chance to convince people it is not a Ponzi scheme. You came here to try to do that yes?

So being as you can't go into financial specifics how about something a little more simple and not so commercially sensitive?

How about some more info on Chris Smith?
    Why can you not tell us the years he attended Ryerson University? Not "demanding details" but details are important when talking about a guy running a multi-million dollar company who just recently appears to have just popped into existence.

Will Chris not provide you with this innocent non-commercial non-sensitive piece of information?
    If not why not?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

That's the it looks to me.

Post Thanks / Like

(Edited to save space) ...I know the model, I know the Brokers, I know the industry and I understand the program....what else do I need exactly?

Thank You.
    Apologies, I would direct this to Poyol, however I feel that my question is relevent to the basis of the controversy over BB:

Mr Stern, you have stated that you know the brokers. Who are they? And are you able to verify your connetion with them? Shedding some light on this shady area would be key in convincing people that the model is genuine.

Thank you

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite the level of sophistry exhibited by Mr Stern, he is doing a very poor job at vindicating BB. This isn't about selling jewellery or bling-blings, unless he provides some real answers, I doubt anyone here would be satisfied with the trinkets he offered so far.

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    Despite the level of sophistry exhibited by Mr Stern, he is doing a very poor job at vindicating BB. This isn't about selling jewellery or bling-blings, unless he provides some real answers, I doubt anyone here would be satisfied with the trinkets he offered so far.
    Yep,

but, consider the amount of "time" he's gained those really behind Banners Broker.

Does anyone really think PR people go to a higher education institution for 4 or 5 years to learn to tell the "truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" ??

Here's the thing,

you guys KNOW Banners Broker is a fraud and you're here being played.

What chance have the naive and desperate got ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Yep,

but, consider the amount of "time" he's gained those really behind Banners Broker.

Does anyone really think PR people go to a higher education institution for 4 or 5 years to learn to tell the "truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" ??

Here's the thing,

you guys KNOW Banners Broker is a fraud and you're here being played.

What chance have the naive and desperate got ??
    Thank you LRM, Excellent post, truthful and straight to the point.

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me clearly state the following:

Personal attacks on me will be ignored, as will anything you have to say. I'm not interested in pandering to your desire to "try and get under my skin", I'm trying to be professional and stay on relevant facts, of which, who the company directors are, why it was registered in a particular country aren't relevant nor are they important. You can quote all the legal jargen you want, but it's not going to change the fact that specific information isn't going to be released to you simply because you ask on a forum. If you want to know specific things or want copies of what you believe are public documents, then contact our corporate offices, identify yourself and make a formal request for it, but I'm not putting that information here. If you want it, I've told you how to get it. If you're not willing to do the work, then stop asking. No company anywhere would comply with your request here, and to deny it isn't hiding.

To some of you, nothing I say will change your mind. I've already posted what the company does and how it does it. If you read it, there shouldn't be many questions as it's pretty clear. I've already stated that some of our affiliates have spoken wrongfully about the company, its products and how things work. We're working to correct that through cleaning up the language, educating some, and prosecuting others.

You think this is dammage control? You're right it is.
    There have been people, some at higher levels, that have breached the trust provided to them and moved forward with their own agendas, besmeeching the name of the company, and drawing doubt as to its practices. One of my duties is to address them, not sit on forums and blogs all day trying to convince some people who've already made up their mind, or want access to information they don't need, that we are who we say we are. I'm doing this out of courtesy for the lack of a voice the company has put out over the past 2 years about itself and its practices. You want answers, then let's go about this nicely. Don't demand, I owe you nothing. If nothing I say will satisfy you, I suggest you stop reading now, otherwise what's the point?

If you want to know about the program and how it works, ask.
    If you have questions about things you've heard and want clarification, ask.
    If you have an issue with an affiliate or something they've said and want it addressed, bring it up. I love going after those people.
    If you're asking for documented proof that Monetize Group owns BannersBroker, or when Chris Smith went to University, you're wasting my time as it's not relevant.
    If you want to know who administers our Twitter account, it's not relevant since they have no involvement in the company related to policies, procedures, or products. If you can justify why you want their name, in a manner to my satisfaction, I may provide it, otherwise no.

Anyone can self teach themselves to program a computer or website, write a book, build a house or sell a car. Some are better than others. Proof of education prooves nothing of relevance since we're not asking you to invest in BBI, I'm not even asking you to buy their products. I don't care if you do. I'm here to address the issues you have with what the company has done to present itself as a 'ponzi' scheme in your eyes, and help you to understand that they aren't. Showing company A owns company B isn't proof, neither is knowing where people went to school. You aren't investing in the people, you're buying products, based on whether you believe or not the program in place supporting those products does the job.

So, Poyol, I'll answer questions relating to the information I've specified only. I trust, you and I can get the important issues addressed.