LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Beeoptions

Post Thanks / Like

Beeoptions

Any thoughts?

beeoptions is the simplest and most straightforward way to trade binary options online.
    The world of trading and finance can be complex, but at beeoptions we value simplicity and ease-of-use for our clients. We give you the important information, in the plainest terms, so you can make the best choices regarding your binary options trades. We believe this is the best way for you to maximize your profits.

The beeoptions team is here to help.
    At beeoptions, we know that our success is built on the success of our clients. With that in mind, we strive for collective achievement. Our company culture is built on the idea that your gains are our gains, and our dynamic team is committed to giving you the tools you need for success.

Our team comes from a wide variety of trading backgrounds. Our trading consultants specialize in the fields of financial options, commodities, derivatives, stocks and forex. Our diverse experience ensures that we can offer you the broadest scope of intelligence and the most precise information available.

Investing with beeoptions is quick and simple.
    Our intuitive, user-friendly platform makes trading easy. No experience is necessary, and our team of trading consultants is available to guide you through your first binary options trades. As you become more advanced, we are here to advise you in making informed investment decisions. We will work with you to increase your returns.

beeoptions offers the most advanced tools available to binary options traders.
    We are partnered with SpotOption, the globally-recognized CySEC-licensed financial software provider. This allows us to offer you a large amount of assets and a platform with the most advanced tools available to binary options traders.

Our classic Binary Options tool will show you how to complete a basic trade in five simple steps. The 60-Second Trades feature offers the shortest expiration times to provide the fastest returns. Options Builder allows you to minimize your risk by offering a customizable trade, where you choose the percentage of return. One Touch makes trading available 24/7, even when markets are closed. Finally, our Pro Trader tool provides you with advanced graphical information to make the most informed trades.
    BeeOptions - Binary Options Trading

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beeoptions

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    one thing that strikes me since my research in BB is the amount of so called pseudo life coaches, self appointed guru's, acclaimed business 'experts' in their fields, self made millionaires and philantropic entrepreneurs. Seems to me that anyone can call themselves anything they want on the net.

Having looked at your BOT site, I can't even find the name of any self acclaimed anyones, although. claiming expertise blah blah..........

Post Thanks / Like

Had to join just to reply.

The binary option craze is a bit like the bucket shops of the 1920s or even the online gambling sites of the 2000s. There are certainly some legitimate binary option brokers, but I am guessing you will see an equal or greater number of scams. As far as I can tell there is no one making sure the brokers can actually back your trades, or SIPC coverage if they blow up or abscond. So as long as you lose, which is what most folks will do there is no problem. But if you are a big winner then I can see nothing stopping them from shutting down the site (er I mean doing "system upgrades") and walking away with your winnings. Also just like the bucket shops and online bookies, since it appears you are largely trading against the house, I doubt very much they like winners.

In the traditional options market you are trading against other market participants and the market makers themselves. All options trades are cleared on one of several formal exchanges, and people on both sides must post at least minimum financial margin so you are assured your trade will be paid out. The brokers and market makers are making their living on the commission you pay and the spread between what you buy for and what you sell for. They could care less if you win or lose.

The actual sellers of options very much care if you win or lose. This is the position that I see most binary option brokers in since there is no ready market for them to actually "broker" the transaction or lay off the risk. They may tell you they have other customers that are taking the other side of your trade, but how would you know? On my trading platform I can see all the option exchanges and the current prices to both buy and sell in real time. Where is this transparency with the binary brokers? Any buys and sells they post appear to be available only on their site. Whereas with Charles Schwab, I can log in and see a trade I just made on Ameritrade, which provides me comfort a trade actually took place and I am getting a fair price.

Last from what I see the math really doesn't work with binary options unless you are exceptionally lucky or talented. In the real world I have found that the professionals who trade options are some of the best in the world. Meaning that when you buy an option from them it is likely fully priced to reflect any move that will occur in the underlying instrument. The bulk of the money is made selling options to daydreamers and suckers. With that said, if you are going to buy options you need at least a risk/reward ratio of 3 to 1 assuming you are right 50% of the time. Absent that you will not make any money.

The risk reward I found as I surfed on binary options was .7 to 1. So if you bet $100 on a binary option and win you they would pay you $70. If you lose they will give you back $15. So each time you win you make $70 and each time you lose they take $85, you had better be pretty skilled to overcome that type of handicap. That is more like 7 wins for every 5 losses just to break even, much less quit your day job. So absent 3 to 1 or better the risk/reward seems not to work out mathematically.

In conclusion, I can't see that binary option trading is anything more than gambling, and should be treated as such.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

The binary option craze is a bit like the bucket shops of the 1920s or even the online gambling sites of the 2000s. There are certainly some legitimate binary option brokers, but I am guessing you will see an equal or greater number of scams. As far as I can tell there is no one making sure the brokers can actually back your trades, or SIPC coverage if they blow up or abscond. So as long as you lose, which is what most folks will do there is no problem. But if you are a big winner then I can see nothing stopping them from shutting down the site (er I mean doing "system upgrades") and walking away with your winnings. Also just like the bucket shops and online bookies, since it appears you are largely trading against the house, I doubt very much they like winners.

In the traditional options market you are trading against other market participants and the market makers themselves. All options trades are cleared on one of several formal exchanges, and people on both sides must post at least minimum financial margin so you are assured your trade will be paid out. The brokers and market makers are making their living on the commission you pay and the spread between what you buy for and what you sell for. They could care less if you win or lose.

The actual sellers of options very much care if you win or lose. This is the position that I see most binary option brokers in since there is no ready market for them to actually "broker" the transaction or lay off the risk. They may tell you they have other customers that are taking the other side of your trade, but how would you know? On my trading platform I can see all the option exchanges and the current prices to both buy and sell in real time. Where is this transparency with the binary brokers? Any buys and sells they post appear to be available only on their site. Whereas with Charles Schwab, I can log in and see a trade I just made on Ameritrade, which provides me comfort a trade actually took place and I am getting a fair price.

Last from what I see the math really doesn't work with binary options unless you are exceptionally lucky or talented. In the real world I have found that the professionals who trade options are some of the best in the world. Meaning that when you buy an option from them it is likely fully priced to reflect any move that will occur in the underlying instrument. The bulk of the money is made selling options to daydreamers and suckers. With that said, if you are going to buy options you need at least a risk/reward ratio of 3 to 1 assuming you are right 50% of the time. Absent that you will not make any money.

The risk reward I found as I surfed on binary options was .7 to 1. So if you bet $100 on a binary option and win you they would pay you $70. If you lose they will give you back $15. So each time you win you make $70 and each time you lose they take $85, you had better be pretty skilled to overcome that type of handicap. That is more like 7 wins for every 5 losses just to break even, much less quit your day job. So absent 3 to 1 or better the risk/reward seems not to work out mathematically.

In conclusion, I can't see that binary option trading is anything more than gambling, and should be treated as such.
    Dynamite analysis! From an online "opportunity" perspective, if you comb through their site, ask: Who are the principles? Where are they located? What is their licensing?
    What caught my eye is their claim that you can be an IB (introducing broker) for them, but nowhere is mentioned licensing requirements. Red flags abound...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Dynamite analysis! From an online "opportunity" perspective, if you comb through their site, ask: Who are the principles? Where are they located? What is their licensing?
    What caught my eye is their claim that you can be an IB (introducing broker) for them, but nowhere is mentioned licensing requirements. Red flags abound...!
    I did a quick comparison with Interactive Brokers which is a large online brokerage outfit. There are some clear differences like contact phone numbers, US and non US, SIPC protection, ACH transfers to and from your bank account, and or other brokers and an S&P rating. And to the comparison of the introducing brokers there seems to be a little difference in focus:

Interactive Brokers
    With $4 billion in equity capital, Interactive Brokers is the largest independent US broker/dealer, handling over 1,000,000 trades per day. We provide direct access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds on over 70 market destinations in 17 countries, all held and reported from a single IB Universal AccountSM. Not a single mention of how much money you can make other than a small line about fee mark-ups.

Versus

Bee Options
    • Outstanding compensation based on trading volume. Many companies and individuals have built lucrative IB businesses with beeoptions, enjoying the benefits of monthly revenue payments while letting beeoptions manage the expense and maintenance of back office systems, trading software and an active 24 hour dealing room. As for IBs with an existing business, moving your business to beeoptions will enable you to exceed your current compensation schedule.

And this

• Ease of account funding. We believe it is important to make it as easy as possible for you clients to open and fund a trading account. beeoptions accepts funds via bank wire transfer, major credit card, and other leading payment methods. There is not a single broker that I have ever done business with that does not allow you to fund your account by directly transferring from another broker yet I did not see this mentioned anywhere. Not to mention "You Clients", I am no spell demon, but if I were going to write a web page I would hire someone who could check their work.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am very glad that you did. It is a very interesting first post and I will follow your future posts with interest. Very informative.

Thanks for starting it Finix! Please could you check your PMs here. I am worried about an Internet friend and you may have news.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not interested in gambling. I'm interested in the refer a friend program. Is this sh!t legal or not? Who regulates it?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not interested in gambling. I'm interested in the refer a friend program. Is this sh!t legal or not? Who regulates it?
    I can not see that they are regulated in any real sense of the word. You do have commodity brokers in the US that to some degree "self regulate". But in the biggest sense of the word that means no one is backing your account value other than the firm itself. Which is why when PFG and MF Global went belly up the account holders were left scrambling.

I would not refer any friends, that's for sure. Maybe refer Fendril from the PS thread, he seems to be looking for opportunities and won't be too upset if he loses his cash.

Post Thanks / Like

He is new Finix. I have just deleted my blog as most of it was ancient cyberspace history. I am starting it from scratch. Some people who read our blogs and web sites could be very interested in some of the poiints which he raises.

I am also interested in what you want to know. You can come over as a very "sour puss " at times. I can come over as a completely ruthless bitch but that is our chosen Internet personas speaking. People can easily forget that we do make friends!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe refer Fendril from the PS thread, he seems to be looking for opportunities and won't be too upset if he loses his cash.
    He is looking for illegal crap, not for straight up gambling. I got a list of gamblers, not thieves.

Post Thanks / Like

He is looking for illegal crap, not for straight up gambling. I got a list of gamblers, not thieves.
    How do you know? Has he contributed to other threads here?

Post Thanks / Like

Great for gamblers to be sure. If they can't get their winnings out they can consider this the cyber version of getting rolled after winning some money at the poker table.

As for the legality, I think it would really depend if they are actually brokering trades, or just bucketing orders and waiting for you to blow up. And my point to the previous is how would you know?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    People can easily forget that we do make friends!
    I'm not looking for friends. I'm looking for legal ways to make a lot of money.

Post Thanks / Like

I am looking for legal ways to make a bit of extra cash and pointing out who makes interesting reading on a forum like this one to local businesses and householders is part of my plan. I have an outside chance of making a fair bit of money which has absolutely no connection with my online activities.

Post Thanks / Like

I have an outside chance of making a fair bit of money which has absolutely no connection with my online activities.
    Good for you. I don't. Internet is my only chance.

Post Thanks / Like

I am looking for legal ways to make a bit of extra cash and pointing out who makes interesting reading on a forum like this one to local businesses and householders is part of my plan. I have an outside chance of making a fair bit of money which has absolutely no connection with my online activities.
    Glad to be here chatting with both of you. Although I did delete my PM to Finix with directions to my birthday party. Mom says I get a pony and clown this year.

I have been reading the forum for about two months now, I have always had a real interest in cons and the like. Do it on my kindle though so, not a lot of fun to type. But this thread actually prompted a reply since I do trade options.

One thing I would say to both of you is Selling Put options through a real broker (Schwab, Etrade, Ameritrade, etc.) is a great way to make a part time income if you already have some working capital. It is not without risk and I am not going to tell you it is 1% per day kind of money. But worth looking in to.

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finix,

I did a little more digging last night on Binary Options just out of curiosity. It appears that the Binary Options scene is filled with as many cons as any other HYIP. There are quite a few complaints that read like any other scam. I also pulled good Utube video on the subject. BINARY OPTIONS HOW TO LOSE A FORTUNE. JUST MAKE A DEPOSIT! - YouTube.

Not sure if the I am allowed to post links, but in summary the speaker says that any broker who is not based in the US that is soliciting funds from US citizens is breaking the law. He further goes on to claim that soliciting funds for an unlicensed broker is also illegal in the US. He claims to have called the SEC to verify this. (If you live outside the US then I have no idea). Also any broker who does business in the US must be licensed with the CFTC. They have a number 866-366-2382 and of course they have a website U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission which I found not very user friendly.

The only platform I could find that was regulated that allows Binary Option trading is NADEX. Which is an exchange that you dial in to rather than a brokerage per se. (And don't take this as an endorsement as I have concerns about a retail investor making money) Also I am sure there are other brokers that are licensed, but the first few pages of GOOGLE seem to reveal the same type of reviews as you would get for any other "opportunity". And some things that don't add up, like put in $5000 and get a $5000 bonus to trade with. To put that in perspective if you transfer an account to a major brokerage right now a $100,000 deposit might yield a $600 bonus or a pair of mittens and a coffee mug. The only reason I can think someone would give you a 100% bonus is if they plan never to let you take it out. And that is where the bulk of the online complaints seem to start, like a roach motel of trading.

Of course most people lose when they trade, not just Binary Options but Forex, stocks, bonds, Hummels you name it. So the scam could be much bigger than is apparent as people just lost because they were playing a game that is hard to win. A bit like the guy who auctioned off the dead horse. Someone asked if anyone complained, to which he replied only the winner.

I don't know if the outfit you mentioned is on the up and up, but I sure would contact the CFTC before gave them my BB Payza card and passport.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 02-23-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Grammar, or grammer?

Post Thanks / Like

Finix,

I did a little more digging last night on Binary Options just out of curiosity. It appears that the Binary Options scene is filled with as many cons as any other HYIP. There are quite a few complaints that read like any other scam. I also pulled good Utube video on the subject. BINARY OPTIONS HOW TO LOSE A FORTUNE. JUST MAKE A DEPOSIT! - YouTube.

Not sure if the I am allowed to post links, but in summary the speaker says that any broker who is not based in the US that is soliciting funds from US citizens is breaking the law. He further goes on to claim that soliciting funds for an unlicensed broker is also illegal in the US. He claims to have called the SEC to verify this. (If you live outside the US then I have no idea). Also any broker who does business in the US must be licensed with the CFTC. They have a number 866-366-2382 and of course they have a website U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission which I found not very user friendly.

The only platform I could find that was regulated that allows Binary Option trading is NADEX. Which is an exchange that you dial in to rather than a brokerage per se. (And don't take this as an endorsement as I have concerns about a retail investor making money) Also I am sure there are other brokers that are licensed, but the first few pages of GOOGLE seem to reveal the same type of reviews as you would get for any other "opportunity". And some things that don't add up, like put in $5000 and get a $5000 bonus to trade with. To put that in perspective if you transfer an account to a major brokerage right now a $100,000 deposit might yield a $600 bonus or a pair of mittens and a coffee mug. The only reason I can think someone would give you a 100% bonus is if they plan never to let you take it out. And that is where the bulk of the online complaints seem to start, like a roach motel of trading.

Of course most people lose when they trade, not just Binary Options but Forex, stocks, bonds, Hummels you name it. So the scam could be much bigger than is apparent as people just lost because they were playing a game that is hard to win. A bit like the guy who auctioned off the dead horse. Someone asked if anyone complained, to which he replied only the winner.

I don't know if the outfit you mentioned is on the up and up, but I sure would contact the CFTC before gave them my BB Payza card and passport.
    I am getting lost now. Are there any threads on these matters on the MotleyFool web sites?

Post Thanks / Like

I have sent you a friend request Finix.

A degree in modern history should augment your skills. Sorry I used to be a good employment agent and I still recognise talent underneat the defennce mechanisms.. Can we see an avatar? The Finix Brand Name?

Post Thanks / Like

Can we see an avatar? The Finix Brand Name?
    Make the U.S. government to legalize e-currency exchangers and you'll see FiniXchange. :P

Post Thanks / Like

Make the U.S. government to legalize e-currency exchangers and you'll see FiniXchange. :P
    I have missed the point. I am a dunce in these matters which is why I don the dunces cap like most Motley Fool members. Nobody claims to be a guru over there. We can all learn something on that web site.

Post Thanks / Like

There was a thread about these bucket shops on Talk Gold. That might give you some insight as I don't have a clue about them.