Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Oh-bloody-dear,

QUESTION: What makes BitBillions different than any of the squillion other HYIPs promising "passive income" to their members

ANSWER: Nothing
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hardly surprising when you think about it.
    So is this also surprising for you?

Since we added our own premium banner ads platform, we have already generated several thousand dollars in advertising revenue in March alone. We are currently in the final stages of negotiations with a handful of major advertisers that will feel will dramatically bolster advertising sales revenue in the future. Two of these upcoming premier advertiser negotiations are in the tens of thousands of dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker View Post
    So is this also surprising for you?
    No, what would be surprising is if GBBG put out a statement that began with "we HAVE" instead of "we intend to" or "we will" or "We are currently in the final stages"

All we ever see from GBBG is blue sky dreaming.

Post Thanks / Like

Aussie, sorry to say, but you are one of the most gullible people I have ever seen on the internet. Keep dreaming that the conartist David Reubesh will fulfill your dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    Aussie, sorry to say, but you are one of the most gullible people I have ever seen on the internet. Keep dreaming that the conartist David Reubesh will fulfill your dreams!

You have to read the Tagvillage page. David Newman is answering legitimate questions asked by Tagvillage members with more useless questions. Way to go you Reubesh worshipper/conartist! I hope the feds come after you and Reubesh, and soon! You are both liable for the illegal use of Tagvillage members funds being used in the bitbillions scam.

Post Thanks / Like

You have to read the Tagvillage page.
    Which one ???

Certainly not the one on the Tagvillage Facebook page where the last post was April 2nd, 2013

or the Tagvillage thread on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum where the last post was on October 25, 2013 and the last 19 posts were by aussie_striker / David Newman, since everybody else had lost interest

or even the Tagvillage thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum in the "Closed, Inactive and Offline programs" section where the last post was on October 25, 2013 and the last 9 posts were words of wisdom from aussie_striker / David Newman

You'd thing that dead horse that aussie_striker / David Newman and David Reubesh are still flogging would be pretty smelly by now, it's been so long since there was even a flicker of life in Tagvillage.

Post Thanks / Like

You have to read the Tagvillage page. David Newman is answering legitimate questions asked by Tagvillage members with more useless questions. Way to go you Reubesh worshipper/conartist! I hope the feds come after you and Reubesh, and soon! You are both liable for the illegal use of Tagvillage members funds being used in the bitbillions scam.
    Ahh, I see what you mean.

It's hard not to think of aussie_striker / David Newman as anything but a paid insider acting as a mouthpiece for the missing David Reubesh.

Some very unhappy (and broke) campers involved with the TagVillage scam, by the looks of it.

Last edited by littleroundman; 03-31-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, I see what you mean.

It's hard not to think of aussie_striker / David Newman as anything but a paid insider acting as a mouthpiece for the missing David Reubesh.

Some very unhappy (and broke) campers involved with the TagVillage scam, by the looks of it.

Yes, that's the one. I should have posted a link, sorry. That Jaclyn woman is a beast of a woman also. Great representatives for Reubesh's scam!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, that's the one. I should have posted a link, sorry. That Jaclyn woman is a beast of a woman also. Great representatives for Reubesh's scam!

Jaclyn Mobbs' MissyMoo1984 page on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

The infamous David Ruebushs' DAvid Ruebush page on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

WOW !!

aussie_striker aka David Newman counts some (in)famous names among his friends, doesn't he ??

Our old Kiwi friend Terry Cuthbert along with Jaclyn Mobbs and David Ruebesh

Post Thanks / Like

And none of this came from the fruits of your labour - oh no.
    limo..jpg
    Party time.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kleinzeit View Post
    And none of this came from the fruits of your labour - oh no.
    limo..jpg
    Party time.jpg
    One night out on the town in 4 years....mmm yeah I'm really living it up. It was also the night that David Ruebush proposed to his fiancee. I think he made a special effort that night. As well as that the whole time he was in Australia he was staying in the cheapest, appropriate accommodation available, including staying with me for several weeks while he worked. That was the last day in Australia for him and he wanted to have a special night out. I'm pretty sure that you would occasionally go out as well.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW !!

aussie_striker aka David Newman counts some (in)famous names among his friends, doesn't he ??

Our old Kiwi friend Terry Cuthbert along with Jaclyn Mobbs and David Ruebesh
    Actually I agree that Terry is quite scammy. I have him on my list from a long time ago when I joined something he was promoting. To be honest I wouldn't have known he was in my friends list if you didn't point it out. I stay away from the stuff he does as it is all crap in my opinion and he only looks after himself and does not care about anyone else. I must have him hidden in notifications because I never see anything from him on my timeline. I'm sure you can probably find some other people in there that do not have the best reputation as well. I don't mind having them there, it helps me see what they are doing right and wrong. I have a lot of people in my friends list but like many other people, most of them I rarely have any contact if any with. Early on I may have been deluded enough to think they would be interested in a real opportunity but have learned over time all those sort of people just promote their own stuff and don't want to know you if you aren't in with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Bring it on and it would prove how wrong you are. All of tagvillage funds are fully accounted for. There is no missing funds at all, nothing has been spent on items that were not to do with tagvillage. The biggest amount of tagvillage funds used were for developers. There is nothing to hide, David Ruebush has already sent paypal reports to shareholders proving that is the case. There is just a couple of idiots that keep being stupid about it on facebook. Fact is there is nothing missing it is all accounted for and all reporting, accounting etc would prove that to be the case.

As for funds being used for Bitbilions. There was zero funds used from tagvillage for Bitbillions. Bitbillions never needed funds from elsewhere to start. From the time it started funds came in. In any case the only money available in tagvillage is the money that covers members credits (which they can withdraw). That money is still in an account for tagvillage and will remain so. It covers all the money members can withdraw. The latest withdrawal from tagvillage was in January by someone. It was posted on facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

Capture.JPG

One night out on the town in 4 years....mmm yeah I'm really living it up.
    I think he made a special effort that night. As well as that the whole time he was in Australia he was staying in the cheapest, appropriate accommodation available
    Funny how it is ALWAYS the "ONE TIME" someone slips up there just happens to be a camera handy. The rest of the time it was Spam and sweat socks.

All of tagvillage funds are fully accounted for. It covers all the money members can withdraw.
    YEPPERS, cause people always spend their time needlessly complaining when they have been paid all the money they are owed.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker
    All of tagvillage funds are fully accounted for.
    Which is a ponzi pimps way of saying "we all got ours and screw the members who lost theirs"

I'll bet there's an "account" somewhere that says something along the lines of:

"One for Ruebush, one for Newman, one for Mobbs, none for the members. Now if anyone asks, we can say the money is "accounted for"

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Which is a ponzi pimps way of saying "we all got ours and screw the members who lost theirs"

I'll bet there's an "account" somewhere that says something along the lines of:

"One for Ruebush, one for Newman, one for Mobbs, none for the members. Now if anyone asks, we can say the money is "accounted for"
    You are deluded aren't you....Why would I have gotten any of the money, why would Mobbs? Neither of us have been anything more than members. There was a board of directors that had a lot more inside info than I ever did. I still have more invested in Tagvillage than anything else I have ever done online. I stand to lose a hell of a lot if it does not succeed. So why should I who has so much to lose in it still say I have confidence? Believe me if I didn't I would say so. I do not expect anything to happen with tagvillage until late this year but I am still 100% confident that it will get back on track. If I didn't think it would or if I thought there was genuinely deception with funds then I would not have anything to do with it.

Your comment as usual Littleroundman is just a snide remark with no foundation. No what you said is not what it means. What it means is that I have personally seen the figures. In fact all of the shareholders have. Difference is that the shareholders were given a report in a pdf (which I am sure you will just say it was probably faked like every other comment you make). I have seen figures from paypal live, so I know that was not faked.

It would be nice to have some intelligent comments on here instead of personal attacks based on nothing at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker
    instead of personal attacks based on nothing at all.
    Nothing at all ??

How incredibly dismissive you are of the members who lost money when the obvious ponzi you were, and still are, promoting took their money and gave them nothing but an "accounting"

Dismissive, but not surprising, given your history of HYIP ponzi and pyramid promoting which stretches back years.

"Nothing at all"
    indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing at all ??
    How incredibly dismissive you are of the members who lost money when the obvious ponzi you were, and still are, promoting took their money and gave them nothing but an "accounting"
    Dismissive, but not surprising, given your history of HYIP ponzi and pyramid promoting which stretches back years.
    "Nothing at all"
    indeed.
    Yes nothing at all because your statement has absolutely no truth to it.

Membership update
    Total Members 90,157
    Founders 3,285
    Co-Founders 4,004
    Reserves 226
    Free 82,642

Post Thanks / Like

Membership update
    Total Members 123456
    Founders 7,890
    Co-Founders 1,234
    Reserves 567
    Free 89,012

HYIP ponzi pimps' figures are worthless.

You lie. That's what you do and have done for years.

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Membership update
    Total Members 123456
    Founders 7,890
    Co-Founders 1,234
    Reserves 567
    Free 89,012

HYIP ponzi pimps' figures are worthless.

You lie. That's what you do and have done for years.
    I have never lied about anything online before and don't intend to start now. HYIP Ponzi figures are worthless I agree, but this is not a hyip or a ponzi. You can't seem to get that through your thick head. You have your mind made up and I cannot change that, to be honest I don't care. It is your loss as over time you will realize that you were wrong and missed out on an opportunity to be in early. I hope you are a big enough man to be able to apologise for all the bad things you have said about me and GBBG when you come to realize that. I know you believe that will never happen but I know better. I'm guessing by the end of this year you might be having second thoughts but I expect your comeback to be along the lines of this wont be around at the end of the year. Just like the people that said this would disappear by June 2013.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never lied about anything online before
    Yeah, right.

I know, I know, you weren't "lying" you really believed it was possible to earn 8% daily, 115% after 7 days and 175% after 28 days

Gimme a break, willya ??

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, right.

I know, I know, you weren't "lying" you really believed it was possible to earn 8% daily, 115% after 7 days and 175% after 28 days

Gimme a break, willya ??
    I knew that wouldn't last. It was something I did as many others have done. It was not long after that i stopped playing with those types of sites. They are obvious ponzis there is no doubt about it. Any site that offers a % amount per day are the same and wont last. I have been telling people that for years, even back then.