LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

I have had this debate already so for the sake of my sanity I'm going to avoid recreating the wheel.

For the most part, in the case of bitbillions being a scam or not, the case remains open and unresolved.

I started with bitcoin in January 2014. Heard about it in November 2013, ignored it. Heard about it again in January, and decided to take a look.

Upon first glance, all I saw was SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM. So I began to read, and research. After signing up to sites, and browsing through bitcoin sites that tell me "the best", I was able to realize that the majority of information sites that I came across were put up by regular people in an attempt to gain referrals to any and all bitcoin related websites. Most sites list scam sites, legit sites, questionable sites, and everything inbetween. The worst part is, most of these people stop updating their websites, for whatever reason. This leaves a bit of a "user beware" scenario for any informational website.

Even websites related to outing scam sites seem like a scam because, as a new user, upon first glance, bitcoin is one giant scam. Better put, it is in a state of Anarchy, and due to the frenzy (our modern gold rush) the focus of this revolutionary technology has been diluted to the point where there are scams everywhere. Websites like bitcointalk.org allowing illegal activity to go on are key reasons as to why there are so many scams. If you ask me, bitcointalk.org , if not a scam themselves, are probably a part of many scams to even allow what goes on.

There is too much greed in this world amongst the people. Unless we, the people, who want 'control' of our money again, do not get our **** together, then the government(s) will either A. shut bitcoin down and ban the hell out of it in any way possible or B. find a way to govern it and as such, once again we the people lost 'control' of our money. Even if the government doesn't shut it down, Bitcoin is leaning towards the Black Market currency every day because of a: real scams and b: people calling non-scams, scams, and people calling bitcoin a scam entirely!

Bitcoin is not a scam. I know this, you might know this? The technology behind bitcoin, including the blockchain, is incredible. Revolutionary. Astounding. Magnificent. One of a kind and a major game changer.

Not all bitcoin related businesses or start-ups are scams, either. The problem is that people don't know how to properly do their research.

I have weaved in and out of the bitcoin world and have ran across pretty much all the scams.

I am a member at Bitbillions. I currently have Co-Founder accounts.

I joined at the end of January, 2014.

I believe that there is a misunderstanding over what GBBG is/does. I do not believe they are a scam at all.

First and foremost, it is free to sign up. It is all the way around free. Nobody forces you to pay money.

Not once have I read on bitbillions or anywhere that they promise a get rich quick system. I have not been promised to get rich. Even with my co-founder accounts I am still not being promised that I'm going to be rich.

There are two types of earnings on GBBG, currently.

You can earn Bitcoins through referrals who purchase a Co-Founder account (Limited time only - down to less than 2250)

The prices of the co-founder accounts have already began to increase.
    http://bitbillions.com/blog/co-found...ce-increasing/

The sale of Founder accounts have already begun via the bitbillions forum:
    Forum Member Market for Founder Sales

(according to everyone here, the sale of accounts is a form of begging, so i guess this argument is fail here)

There are over 100,000 members, and they show you how many members are premier members via their 3 main earnings sources (iwantacar, bitfued, mybitcoinrewards) Anyone can be a premier member at a small fee. No seriously, in my opinion, the fee is minimal, and on par with other sites (like BTC Clicks). Payments are not done at minimum payouts of 10,000 Satoshi like BTC clicks and other sites.

You can't call me a liar, or a scammer, because I love people. Nor a supporter of scammers (assuming you truly believe bitbillions is a scam) -- Nobody hired me to contact you, nobody asked me to contact you, and nobody asked me to bat for bitbillions. (I know this nobody character intimidates you, Beacon, but just relax.)

I will explain the breakdown of how to currently earn with bitbillions:

Right now, there is only one true way to make a decent amount of bitcoin, and it is through referral upgrades. These upgrades pay out. (I have been paid). That means that if a free member were to be able to acquire enough sign-ups, and have them all upgrade to co-founder accounts (before it's too late), they would be able to acquire enough BTC to upgrade their own account. (Time is ticking though -- it is probably best to upgrade immediately).

What the 3 main earnings sources are: Traffic Exchange, with a twist.

Before I go further, let me explain the 4 websites, bitbillions.com, bitfued.com, iwantacar.com, and mybitcoinrewards.com. Let's consider GoDaddy's Deluxe Webhosting. Unlimited websites, under one main domain. (You can't tell that iwantacar.com is on the same hosting plan as bitbillions) -- Well, you can now, because they've recently performed a major overhaul on their site and are now using subdomains (iwantacar.bitbillions.com)

Those 3 earnings sources have a subscription, apart from the bitbillions co-founder upgrade. Remember, the co-founder account upgrades are LIMITED. This means that when they are sold out, there will be NO WAY to be a PAID member at BitBillions other than to subscribe for a premier membership through one of their earnings sources.mm

The ONLY way to CURRENTLY earn bitcoin through the 3 earnings sources mentioned above is to 1. Subscribe as a premier member and 2. Get your referrals to subscribe as premier members. (Yes I know, this doesn't really sound too good -- but if you were able to get a lot of referrals, and one upgraded, at that point it would make sense to upgrade yourself) -- I know it's not easy to acquire referrals. Multi-Level Marketing and Mult-Level Marketing SCAMS are 2 completely different things. EACH EARNINGS SOURCE HAS ITS OWN SUBSCRIPTION FEE.

If a MEMBER has NOT added their PERSONAL bitcoin wallet address in their profile page, they WILL NOT GET PAID! Their earnings will be assumed as a donation. It is important that a member puts their wallet address under their profile page so as to not lose any earnings.

BITFEUD:

Bitfued is a type of traffic exchange service that exchanges VIDEO VIEWS (through you tube). For example, as a free member, you are being rewarded 1 GBBG point to view 1 video until the timer runs out. (not required to watch the ENTIRE video). As such, BITFEUD's twist is that they have a bitcoin FLASH sale once a week. You have to look to see when the flash sale will happen, and at what time.

The flash sale works like this: When the button appears, it's a race to see who clicks FIRST. Whoever clicks first has (forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm going off the top of my head) - 48 hours? to CLAIM their prize. If said weeks flash sale was $50 worth of bitcoin for HALF price, then the winner in turn has to send $25 worth of bitcoin and then in return they will receive $50 worth of bitcoin. HALF the price! That is the reward for winning.

Here is the catch: Only a premier member can participate in a flash sale every week. I believe some flash sales are only meant for people who have NEVER won a flash sale before. If you don't have the BTC to send, then participating in the flash sale is pointless.

They provide the flash sale for FREE members too, but I believe that only happens once every 6 weeks.

As a premier member of BITFEUD, you are able to post a video of your own that people will watch. Granted, the 23 seconds is nothing, all you need is 23 seconds to grab the attention of a potential customer/supporter/whatever. If they like the video, and are interested, they will watch the whole thing. (I know that sometimes, getting GBBG points will cause you to watch the same video many times and gets repetitive -- at this point, you're not trying to watch the video, you're trying to get GBBG points).

Also, as a premier member, instead of 1 GBBG point per view/click, you are receiving 10 GBBG points per view/click.

MYBITCOINREWARDS:

Mybitcoinrewards is a type of traffic exchange service that exchanges WEBSITE VIEWS (kind of like BTC Clicks or BitcoinBlizzard) For example, as a free member, you are being rewarded 1 GBBG point to view 1 website until the timer runs out. As such, every point you earn grants you an ENTRY for a chance to win 1 of three MONTHLY drawings: 0.10 BTC, 0.20 BTC, and 0.30 BTC.

At any given point, you can choose which drawing to submit your entries to. Anyone, whether premier or free, can submit entries to win. This is all luck of the draw. 1 click = 1 point + 1 entry.

If you win, the bitcoins will be deposited into your wallet address, assuming you provided your wallet address under your account profile. This drawing is once a month. The entries you submitted in April are reset for May because May is not April.

Premier members, like bitfued, are able to post an ad of their own. It can be their own website, or an earnings source they would like to build a downline to. Sites containing iFrames are not allowed, so if you put up an ad with Iframes, no one will be able to see it, making your ad a waste of time, space, money etc.

Also, as a premier member. instead of 1 GBBG point per view/click, you are receiving 10 GBBG points per view/click.

IWANTACAR:

iwantacar is a type of traffic exchange service that exchanges WEBSITE VIEWS (kind of like btcclicks or BitcoinBlizzard) For example, as a free member, you are being rewarded 1 GBBG point to view 1 website until the timer runs out. As such, every point you earn grants you an ENTRY for a chance to win 1 of THREE possible cars: A car worth $25,000, A car worth $50,000, or A car worth $100,000.

At any given point, you can choose which drawing to submit your entries to. Anyone, whether premier or free, can submit entries to win. This is all luck of the draw, just like mybitcoinrewards. 1 click = 1 point + 1 entry.

If you win, you win a car. (I will explain the "catch" shortly)

Premier members, like mybitcoinrewards, are able to post an ad of their own. It can be their own website, or an earnings source they want to build a downline to. Site containing iframes aren't allowed.

Also, as a premier member, instead of 1 GBBG point per view/click, you are receiving 10 GBBG points per view/click.

THE CATCH TO IWANTACAR:

GBBG is still in it's pre-launch phase. They have not fully launched. They will not launch [the matrix] until all co-founder accounts are sold.
    If you look at the amount of BTC in each IWANTACAR drawing, the BTC in each pool does not meet the price of the car. That means that the first car has not been given out yet... CLEARLY.

------------

GBBG POINTS: GBBG Points have a value to them, much like EarnCrypto points, or Gift Hulk points, or BITTO, over at Bittoclick.com. Before the new site, there was no information about how much 1 GBBG point was worth. Now it is listed. ( i think 0.00000068 btc per GBBG point right now)

Why can't you turn GBBG points into btc? - You are "storing/hoarding/saving" your GBBG points until the matrix launches. Once it launches, you will get paid once a month for all of your points. It is only then that your GBBG points will be PAID OUT. That doesn't mean that you are working for nothing now. The Matrix WILL NOT LAUNCH until all the co-founder accounts have been sold.

That is the FULL breakdown of bitbillions.

Plenty of people have been paid via the flash sale AND mybitcoinrewards, therefore you cannot call those 2 earnings source a scam. Scams don't pay!!!!!

The pools at iwantacar have never met the 25k/50k/100k marks yet, so UNTIL that happens, you cannot call iwantacar a scam.

BitBillions is promising to pay out the GBBG points when the MATRIX is launched (when all co-founder accounts have been sold). This means, that until that happens, again, you can't even call bitbillions a scam.

If there is a scam posted on one of their earnings sources (an ad) , such as "mybitcoinjob.com" - a confirmed scam, that doesnt mean bitbillions is a scam. That means that a premier member put the ad up themselves. That means that there are members who signed up to GBBG trying to scam the system, or there are members signed up to GBBG who simply did not know or do not know that the ad they put up is a scam site. Therefore, you cannot call GBBG a scam.

I have seen legitimate non-bitcoin websites have a scam ad on their ad choices ad. Does that make the legitimate website a scam? No, it means that a scam website infiltrated their ad system.

Is bitbillions risky? Yes, it kind of is. It's a gamble. Are the co-founder accounts REALLY that expensive? Enough to break banks, foreclose homes and make someone go homeless? Only if one such person were to buy the rest, and in that case, would be a really stupid idea. GBBG is for the long-haul. GBBG stands for Global Blockchain Believers Group.

Please provide legitimate proof that GBBG/Bitbillions is a scam, I'm sure you won't be able to. I could easily say that many websites are a scam too. Even more so if I never even bothered to sign up and do proper research....

I've been privately invited to be a part of a project and the invite came directly through gbbg. If GBBG was a scam I doubt I would have been invited. Even more so nobody asked me to pay or invest they simply invited me.

the other 3 earnings sources on GBBG:

trackmyurl - i dont use it , some url tracking service. I dont want to pay for it.

POW (preservation of wealth) - *NEW* - Some kind of new partnership that GBBG accepted with POW. -- Too expensive for me right now. Scam alert posts on BBB regarding unsent bullion. Read it though. Some cases were resolved, others we're talking a $30,000 bullion purchase. A purchase that big should cause delays, as mentioned in the report. I am unsure about this, but as I said, too expensive for me. Does not seem like a scam, but there is controversy

GBBG|ware - Not even an active earnings source yet. (Still under production) so any controversy about gbbg ware is meaningless.

Although, i have to say, the opportunities that I have been given, through bitbillions, and through the GBBG higher-ups..... this is probably not a scam.

They didn't have to invite me.... when they asked me if i wanted to be a part of the project, there were over 65k members. Why me? I'm a nobody. I have no money, and they have no way of scamming me or stealing from me, and when they offered me the opportunity I had only been around for about 2-3 months.

- I've seen posts on other scam forums. Nothing proves GBBG being a scam. "Oh but this guy ran tagvillage"

All I have to say to that is:

George Bush ran many companies into the ground, and yet we still voted him into office...TWICE! Then he ran the USA into the ground. There's a scam for ya.

GBBG has not been proven to be a scam, regardless of the history of the people involved.

By the way -- TagVillage is apparently promising to make a return.

I'm still confused why people think the term MLM is a scam. Freebitco.in has a referral system are they a scam? They must be!!! Where are all these bitcoin coming from? They offer no real service or product so they must be a scam!

GoDaddy also uses a referral/affiliate link system. This is a type of... MLM. So godaddy is now a scam too.

Bing rewards is a scam they use MLM.

Infact, 99% of bitcoin is using MLM. So bitcoin is a scam? The world is a scam.

90% of companies use mlm, and are pyramids feeding the guys at the top.

The question is, is bitbillions a scam or not?

If the owners are going to "run with the money" ... Well, I have to tell you that they'll be running off with pennies in comparison to a real scam site like Leancy.

If bitbillions is promising this ground breaking revolutionary product, and the product has not been made public yet, then again you can't call bitbillions a scam.

You can call them a bunch of jerks for not being open. You can say that bitbillions is high risk and has the potential to being a scam. They also have the potential to deliver what they've promised.

How long do we have to wait until we can say bitbillions is a scam for not delivering? Easy. If nobody gets paid and the matrix isn't launched and they don't follow through when the all co-founder accounts are sold then we can go ahead and call them a scam.

Until then, all you can do is dream about how badly you want to be right about how GBBG is a scam.

I don't want to be scammed, trust me! The thought makes my stomach hurt and my heart drop!

It is impossible to consider them a scam yet.

I have ideas of my own, and working on them as we speak. Would I dare share them? No way! Everywhere I look there's someone trying to steal ideas to get rich themselves.

So of gbbg has something really special then why would anyone expect them to spill the beans before they are able to protect and lock down their product? Some could respond as, don't waste our time til you're ready. Sometimes power in numbers gets the job done faster.

I don't blame them for hiding. Whether it has to do with past reputation, protecting a golden idea, or both. If they were a part of scams in the past it is still possible that they themselves were victims.

I could add more but the more I think about Beacon's post the less I care about this website.

Good day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendish
    I do not believe they are a scam at all.
    Good for you,

enjoy your millions.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

all those words to promote a scam are a BitMuchİ

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    all those words to promote a scam are a BitMuchİ
    It's not a bad tactic though.

Include as much B/S as you want, knowing full well nobody is going to bother to take the time or consume the forum space required to point out the obvious errors in logic and fact.

It was all wasted though

There is no compulsion to do as anyone here suggests, there is no punishment for non compliance.

All we suggest people do is covered by the logo in the top left hand corner of the sites' front page:

YOU DECIDE.

And Fiendish has obviously decided.

End of story

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It's not a bad tactic though.

Include as much B/S as you want, knowing full well nobody is going to bother to take the time or consume the forum space required to point out the obvious errors in logic and fact.

It was all wasted though

There is no compulsion to do as anyone here suggests, there is no punishment for non compliance.

All we suggest people do is covered by the logo in the top left hand corner of the sites' front page:

YOU DECIDE.

And Fiendish has obviously decided.

End of story
    Sssssssshhhhhhh. don't tell twinktwink

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fendish:
    The skepticism about bitbillions in this discussion is well founded because of its owner, David Ruebush the founder/ CEO/ administrator of GBBG bitbillions. I am a member of Tagvillage( also a David Ruebush operation https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Dav...ush?_mSplash=1 ) became a member in December 2010 needless to say I have listened to the webinars, read all the news articles, invested a lot of money.
    I believed David R when he said he would be open honest and transparent with the membership.

How did that go, you ask?

Well not so good.

Tagvillage is broke, I can not withdraw my money out of my personal account, the product I invested in is not making money,( because there is no product) it seems like the only thing this man (DR) told me that has came true is the part about being transparent.
    When members asked about the direction of tagvillage on the the official Tagvillage Facebook page.
    No information was given about the future of tagvillage, not long after DR deleted his replies then deleted the page. The Tagvillage site is closed,has countdown clock on it, countdown to what the membership doesn't know, the shareholders are under a corporate gag order. No word from David R since last July.
    So Fiendish this is my experience with David R yours might turn out different.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendish View Post
    I am not looking forward to the responses I am going to get (especially from Beacon) but I am ready for all the trolling and sarcasm you have planned for me.
    Your prescience is waning. i haven't planned anything. I'm just replying to what you raise.
    You guys pretty much already chewed me up and spit me out.
    Again I don't recall mentioning YOU. It is your "little argument" that I was dealing with.
    I regret posting, but now I feel obligated (or you'll probably determine that i am the next big internet scammer) I don't even want to do this. I would rather go back to my little corner, in my little bitbillions dream world and continue to get scammed by bitbillions.
    Im'm unsure what you mean here. You seem to accept your are being scammed but you feel obliged to allow yourself to be scammed?
    It took me a while to even make my first post simply because I expected these responses but they still took me by surprise.
    WHICH posts? HOW were they surprising?
    This topic brings the evil out of you all.
    So you are now a moral authority who decides what good and evil is? I honestly don't recall anything which seemed "evil" by anyone here responding to you. Maybe you can illustrate what you mean by showing who was "evil"?
    I get it. As such, I am going to go ahead and play the game. Quite honestly, I'm having an internal debate as to wether or not I want to even bother posting my argument but whatever. My point is I already feel that this just may just get me nowhere.
    You have made similar statements before. I think you may mean it may not get you anywhere. Although that in itself would depend on where you want to go. The assumption seems to be everyone else is wrong and you are right. So why not start by assuming you are wrong and bitbillions is a scam? What evidence would you suggest shows that such a scam if it is a scam?
    As such, I can see you guys are over 9000 percent positive that GBBG is an HYIP. (High investment) (I laugh at this because I don't see any high prices)
    Thats probably because of the Y which is for high YIELD. It means if you invest say ten cents that withing a week you get fifteen cents a high 50% return. It would still be only five cents though.
    I've seen the 'make 3k a month in 5 minutes' gig many times myself and I have to say I never once bought into it. It's pretty shameful what people get themselves into these days. I've pretty much seen all this. Yes, this guy appears to be risky businesses. I can't deny that fact. I don't know how "in" he is with GBBG. I can't argue or justify what he appears to have done. What he is being accused of sickens me, but you said people went to prison? Is there some way that HYIP pimps are just fully protected from the law?
    Stick up artists and muggers aren't either. Nor are kidnappers. that didnt stop a bunch of them kidnapping 250 girls in Nigeria though did it? You see that is the difference between good and evil and law. Having laws doesn't prevent good and evil which existed even before laws were ever written. You don't get rid of evil by writing a law about it.
    You seem to think that any and all MLM are scams, ponzi and HYIP. From your response, there is no such thing as a legitimate MLM. Am I correct on this?
    I would say no you are not correct. But put it another way. Suppose I believe in socialism or communism and that priovate property is wrong. Suppose I believe the state should regulate income or even own all land or property. Not personal possessions just private property. Some people would regard making laws like that ( which because they are laws are "legitimate" as just plainly wrong) Likewise some people would regard legally conducted business by multinationals as wrong. Apply computers for example do about three quarters of their business outside the US. they then pay 0.2% tax on it in Ireland move it to Holland and then to New York where they pay no tax at all on that money. Some people think this is entirely wrong. Other people think paying any tax at all is wrong. Ironically some of them insist on having a Militrary paid for by tax but also oppose having a Health service paid for by tax. They are not all necessarily evil people . thy just have different political views. My personal view? Systems that have a tiny percentage making almost all the money and all the others doing almost all the work are not fair systems. MLMs have these type of systems.
    The someone begging for money post -- that is truly a hilarious way of putting it. I... How do you even get "haha look! he's begging for money! lol!!!" From that thread? I am having second thoughts about this forum. I have hope. (Maybe). But no seriously, I laughed outloud. Pure comedy.
    Again you seem to have issues about what you actually believe.

It doesn't really matter what I say. I could write an entire book (assuming I were right about GBBG) and you'd still be convinced that it's a scam. But I'm going to try anyways, and as you read on you might understand where I'm coming from.
    'Im sorry but what others think isn't the issue. It is called burden of evidence. It is part of making a logical argument. If you make the claim it is for you to provide the evidence. It isnt for others to provide evidence to prove something is not as you claim -although they may well do so.
    Thats part of learning what an "argument" is.
    Also look up "extraordinary claims" when looking up "logical fallacy".
    Sayng "ther are probably loads of scams out there " is not an extraordinary claim requiring proof no more than claiming Mike Tyson probably weighs over a hunders pounds. It is when someone says Tyson weight 500 pounds or "this is the ONLY legit fair money making scheme and all the others are scams" that they are making the extraordinary claim requiring supporting evidence. Again if you claim it it is for you to prove it.
    When I say I started with bitcoin and bitbillions, I am not implying that bitbillions is bitcoin, so I am not sure how you got that. Yes, I know bitcoin is not bitbillions. I am saying that I discovered bitcoin, and through bitcoin I found GBBG.
    So what?

- Perhaps the term unprofessional was misused.
    I think you are perhaps correct.

- The only knowledge I have about bitbillions is my own personal research, along with signing up and getting acquainted with the system they have
    So you admit you know nothing about it and do not have occult knowledge?
    The funny thing is, even my honesty has you believing that I am somehow involved deep on the inside. This just means that I am pretty much wasting my time with these posts. (I know you're going to say I'm wasting my time with bitbillions. Cool.)
    Well how about you are wasting your time tryng to prove Astrology works or stickups are an acceptable way to conduct business?
    - Your response to my "I know what is to come of this group" proves my point precisely. So let me tell you how I came about such a genius foresight before you start begging to pay me for a tarot card reading. I've read many responses on this thread, along with others. The mood setting on this thread is quite harsh.
    But not illogical or evil? Totally rational in fact you might say ?

The evidence is... well, evident. Next weeks lotto numbers? Are you serious? How real is this forum? I can no longer take this forum serious. At least not Beacon. Sorry guy, you're a joke to me right now. I feel dumb even acknowledging your nonsense.
    If you "know what is to come" I was just suggesting you share this ability with others. Or is it restricted only in knowing what is to come of Bitbillions? Again that is not an extraordinary claim.

- Nobody is my boy. Him and I go way back. We were gang banging when we were 12, slangin dope, and working closely with David and David. Our drug cartel money funded their ideas. It all started when we were in 6th grade pencil fighting, and decided to sell pencils. Then we started a Pencil MLM Company.
    The reason I referred to "nobody" and "nowhere" as used by you is that you might be better off starting with a null hypothesis i.e. assume Biitbillions is not a business and will have no lasting effect on the world at all. You then set out to try to test this by producing evidence that Bitbillion is in fact making money for everyone involved in it.

- Beacon, the further I get into your responses, the less I want to live on this planet.
    You seem also to have a problem with tolerance.
    I never said I could predict the future, and I never said I have occult knowledge or secret knowledge about bitbillions.
    Again if you dont "know what is going to happen" and if you can't explain how Bitbillions is a workable fair business then you arent making any claims are you?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what I've figured out thus far. Although, your responses have made my prediction of the future quite accurate.
    Really what prediction was that? You see saying that "Im going to write the numbers 567 in my next post" and then proving that true by doing it isnt an extraordinary thing is it? Predicting the Lotto however IS.

You are not someone that is easy to communicate with.
    Let us say this is true. So what?
    Unfortunately, aslong as I am posting/reading here I will have to deal with your epic win mega awesome trolling. I find it funny that I came here in all seriousness and all you want to do is throw jokes at me..
    Again I made NO PERSONAL REMARKS. I just dealt with the argument and issues you raised and not personally with you.
    wow I'm wasting my time. I'm trying though, for the sake of eagleone and ribshaw, they at least seem somewhat interested without being jerks about it, but I thank you for your pointless post that really contributed very little.
    I suggest you read through them again and you may find that I am pointing out how you might improve your arguments and apply logical thinking in future.

- Tomorrow, the sun will rise. You're going to response to my post. You will most likely troll and be as sarcastic as possible.
    This is called "inductive reasoning". I suggest you should look it up. Again saying I will respond isnt extraordinary. So what? I honestly havent trolled you at all.

You will find any little loop in my text and twist it so that I sound stupid. Go for it.
    I never suggested you were stupid. Uneducated in logical argument maybe but that can change and I hop for you it does.
    Have done this whole back and forth forum nonsense for a long time. I expected more from a site/forum like this one but oh well. I expect too highly of people sometimes.
    I expect you might try to learn about how to conduct an argument and not assume a destruction of your argument is a personal attack on you.
    - Beacon, I have to say, the more I read your posts, the dumber I get. Pure and utter nonsense. You are talking to me like I have an IQ of 1. Absolutely rediculous I am seriously at a loss for words.
    Well that would be your own impression. I will refrain from commenting other than to say I made no personal comments about you.
    - You are comparing guns and murder to Bitbillions?
    No . Im comparing the act of sticking people up. It isnt the gun or the money it is what is done with it.
    The stupidity of your gun and stickup response, what the hell dude? How old are we? I have to live on this planet with you? *face palm*
    Your intolerance of logical argument is doing nothing to assist your attempts to prove that that something that is successful is justified based on it working. Also look up "ad hominem" . when you are losing the argument do you always resort to attacking the person ?

So upon first glance of GBBG you say scam immediately,
    REally ? WHERE? I think I have told you I dont have to claim anything . Look up "shifting the burden"

but you've never taken the time to understand their system? Much less sign up?
    I haven taken the time to stick people up either. Should I? If a woman goes to a doctor for advice on pregnancy should the advice be rejected because the doctor is male and can never be pregnant? Shoud i perhaps start taking drugs because people who do so say it is great and I have to try it?

A lot of people called the internet a scam when it first came out. They were totally against it. Why? Cause they didn't understand, nor care to understand.
    Look up "strawman" while in that logical fallacy library.

I have to say, you guys must be absolute genius's. To be able to determine a scam without doing ANY internal research?
    Again look up "shifting the burden"

You can search the web and business registrations all you want but without getting your hands a little dirty, I am quite impressed with how much knowledge you guys have. I think it is you who can predict the future, and I feel that you should hook ME up with some lotto numbers. Although that is quite typical of the law enforcement type. "Everyone is guilty because I said they are". lol.
    Again "ad hominem"

The first 2 words in HYIP are High Yield. Doesn't high yield mean lots of money?
    No it doesnt! It means high percentage returns.

Because I have not broken my bank. I'm pretty sure I've lost more $ at the casino in the last year than I have with bitbillions.
    Strawman.

If bitbillions went away tomorrow, I'd be like oh crap, they were a scam. Those morons scammed me out of less than $100? Such amatures. Oh well, moving on.
    does not prove it is a fair process. By the way a million people scammed out of $100 is ~ a hundred million dollars!

- I may have used the wrong words. I should have said you can't call GBBG a scam *YET*.
    we can but it is YOU claiming it is a fair business. So where is your evidence?

So should I even bother posting my main argument?
    Not if it is fallacious no.
    I would like to ask if you agree that you can't 100% say that GBBG is a scam YET. Future potential possible? Absolutely? But is it a scam RIGHT NOW PROVEN? Yay or nay?
    again shifting the burden. Feel free to prove it is a fair business.
    - You think they are criminals, I get the tone now. Please do not treat ME like a criminal. Do all the research you want on me, I'm sure you already have a team working on a full background check.
    again YOU and YOU ARGUMENT of it being a fair business are not the same thing. I have to go into sarcasm mode now but one of these things is not like the other.
    - You do not have permission to post my information on here. I didn't read the sign-up agreement. Is it mentioned that the posting of someones information is allowed? If so I'll leave immediately.
    I doubt anyone decent will post personal private information. If you put personal information in the public domain then that isnt their problem. Im always tell people be careful about that.
    There's a good chance I won't bother coming back to check this forum.
    Well that suggests you don't care about what you claim or about supporting it

11. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As such, I can see you guys are over 9000 percent positive that GBBG is an HYIP. (High investment) (I laugh at this because I don't see any high prices)

The first 2 words in HYIP are High Yield. Doesn't high yield mean lots of money? Because I have not broken my bank. I'm pretty sure I've lost more $ at the casino in the last year than I have with bitbillions. If bitbillions went away tomorrow, I'd be like oh crap, they were a scam. Those morons scammed me out of less than $100? Such amatures. Oh well, moving on

It doesn't really matter what I say. I could write an entire book (assuming I were right about GBBG) and you'd still be convinced that it's a scam. But I'm going to try anyways, and as you read on you might understand where I'm coming from.

So upon first glance of GBBG you say scam immediately, but you've never taken the time to understand their system? Much less sign up?
    HAVE YOU READ THE THREAD START TO FINISH?

Let's make one point clear, GBBG Bitcoin Fund was an unregistered security being offered in violation of laws in the US and in most jurisdictions.

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Without going into much about how you are dealing with low rent scammers, you can read up on HYIP and see the parallels if you choose. Keeping in mind 50,000 people or whatever number is times $100 is not chicken feed. The fact that not many people will complain makes it a great scam to run.

Investor Alert - HYIPs?High Yield Investment Programs Are Hazardous to Your Investment Portfolio - FINRA

https://www.sec.gov/answers/highyild.htm

I don't know how "in" he is with GBBG. I can't argue or justify what he appears to have done. What he is being accused of sickens me, but you said people went to prison? Is there some way that HYIP pimps are just fully protected from the law?
    HAVE YOU READ THE THREAD START TO FINISH?

Aussie got caught in some lies, including how "IN" he is with Dave Ruebush.

Protected no, but there are limited resources to tackle evil, and let's face it what can the government do when people think someone is going to give them $23,000.01 per month for a one time $100 investment? Especially when they happen upon websites and tell everyone what a sound choice they made.

You seem to think that any and all MLM are scams, ponzi and HYIP. From your response, there is no such thing as a legitimate MLM. Am I correct on this?
    This would be an interesting thread for you to start as I don't want to take things too far from Bitbillions. Textex would love for you to highjack his thread over in the rants section.

I have not seen every MLM out there, in short... Prices for products are too high and/or affiliate commissions too low, the math seriously works against success, and most are not "building their own business". Affiliate agreements make you a glorified employee without benes, expense accounts, or rights.

The someone begging for money post -- that is truly a hilarious way of putting it. I... How do you even get "haha look! he's begging for money! lol!!!" From that thread? I am having second thoughts about this forum. I have hope. (Maybe). But no seriously, I laughed outloud. Pure comedy.

Either way, those 3 threads you posted are from ... Bitcointalk.org? I have to say, for such a busy and popular forum, bitcointalk.org is the biggest pile of crap dumping grounds for bitcoin I've ever seen in my life and I am not necessarily proud of having posts there. The crap that goes on there... Lots if illegal stuff! You can put **** on fine china it doesn't make the **** look any better. Take all the cool, legitimate things of bitcoin, and then take all the scams, illegal activity, scam artists, and mix them up. Turn the concept into a forum, with a trust system. Then, when an account gains trust, sell it to a scammer so that the scammer can scam with a trusted name. That's bitcointalk.org.
    Yes the tread sucks so much and is so filled with criminals that Aussie Striker and other BB'rs chose to advertise there in an effort to build their downlines. So unsavory that Dave Ruebush demanded the links be removed. Can't argue with your logic.

Let me save you a few years of your life, if it involves endless "recruiting" or "begging" as I like to call it you can be virtually certain it is a scam. These folks that call themselves "internet marketers" or "success coaches" care little more than earning a referral commission off of you.

'm trying though, for the sake of eagleone and ribshaw, they at least seem somewhat interested without being jerks about it

So should I even bother posting my main argument? I would like to ask if you agree that you can't 100% say that GBBG is a scam YET. Future potential possible? Absolutely? But is it a scam RIGHT NOW PROVEN? Yay or nay?
    Jerk can be a relative term. Is Aussie a jerk for being willing to recruit people into scams and earn a commission? Or is he a a jerk because he touts scams and has no idea they are not real businesses? The world is filled with people that will take every penny you have. Are they not "jerks"?

To a point I am interested in seeing people not get screwed over by the likes of BitBillions or any other money game.

Yes GBBG is 100% scam, best case they will come out with penny auctions or herbal testosterone supplements. We could just go back to their first ad where they claimed to be working on a bunch of **** that already existed. Yet here we are a year and a half latter all they have done is recruit and change withdraw terms midstream.

Do you have a main argument?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

13. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fiendish:

When I initially responded to your post, I had thought about saving you a lot of time by telling you that you only needed to answer four basic questions since bitbillions is operating as a MLM company. Then I decided not to as I wanted you to have your say and was hoping that you would address those four basic questions in your answer. Why? Because they are the heart of what makes MLM legal or not in the eyes of the FTC.

Not once during your entire presentation did you address any of these four basic questions You gave the standard spiel of what people who promote any MLM do in defending their MLM as being legal. The fact that you didn't address these four basic questions tells me you have no idea of what they are or you would have addressed them. If you had done your research, as you claimed you did, you would know what these four basic questions are; yet not one was mentioned or addressed in your two posts.

Want to do real research and due diligence? Discover what these four questions are and come back with your answer to them. Then we have a basis from which to discuss bitbillions as being real or just another in a long-line of so-called MLM programs that were nothing more than a means for the founders and major promoters to steal everyone's money.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough. Eagleone, You know that I can't answer them to a satisfactory level. Why even try? I wasn't promoting I was gathering information. Nothing is decided, beacon, a large portion of what you replied to was sarcasm. Basically I trolled you.

Thanks for the great response ribshaw.

For now, it's a waiting game. I really have nothing else to say. I know I was a bit loose with terms. Debate/discussion would be preferred over this glorified argument that really wasn't.

Peace.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendish
    Basically I trolled you.
    Gee,

that's a surprise admission,

NOT !

Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough. Eagleone, You know that I can't answer them to a satisfactory level. Why even try? I wasn't promoting I was gathering information. Nothing is decided, beacon, a large portion of what you replied to was sarcasm. Basically I trolled you.

For now, it's a waiting game. I really have nothing else to say. I know I was a bit loose with terms. Debate/discussion would be preferred over this glorified argument that really wasn't.

Peace.
    You don't even know what the four questions are, so how can you say you can't answer them to a satisfactory level? I think you would at least want to know what the four questions are because the answers will tell you if this is a legal MLM or not. For someone who is all gung-ho on the program, you seem to be giving up way too easy. Does this mean that you really don't believe it is real? I'll tell you what the four questions are if you ask.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantuc View Post
    ...No word from David R since last July.
    David ran away to Ukraine. to his buddies , a known HYIP ring.
    It might get dangerous being an american in east Ukraine now, maybe he needs a new country :)

Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough. Eagleone, You know that I can't answer them to a satisfactory level. Why even try?
    He does NOt know no more than he knows you can predict the markets using astrology.
    But again the burden of proof is on you in that case to show in advance your astrology or announce in advance your prediction. If you "don't even try" to make such a prediction then you have offered no backup at all for your argument. If you can't backup your own claims then they are empty claim and you have completely lost the argument.

In short beginning a debate with "we all know the following claims about bitbillions are not true but I'm going to try prove they" isn't really a convincing way to start is it? Particularly when you then don't provide any evidence at all.
    I wasn't promoting I was gathering information.
    You alleged that maybe bitbillions worked based on the fallacious argument that others haden't joined it and haven't experienced it and so should not be entitled to argue against it. As I pointed out they haven't tried armed robbery either but that does not remove their ability to say armed robbery is wrong.

We get this a lot on RS. For example maybe the money is actually being made by unicorns and pixies in a "blind network" and therefore because people have never seen the network or unicorns or pixies they therefore can't comment and the "made by unicorns" argument is correct? I'm actually being serious here because this is the "logic" applied by some touts of HYIP schemes and you can find ample examples of it here and all over the "interweb".
    Im accepting at face value that you are wholly ignorant of such things and have not been exposed to critical thinking and to the tactics employed by scammers.
    So dont take anything personally. If you are asked to do research go and do it and if you dont know where to begin try asking someone without personally attacking them.
    Nothing is decided, beacon, a large portion of what you replied to was sarcasm. Basically I trolled you.
    If you did so what? Everything I stated was rational and if I made any errors ( except typos) feel free to correct them. You gave me an opportunity to rebut some of the constant arguments trotted out by scammers whether or not you are one and you gave RS the opportunity to show how scammers might take advantage over naive or ignorant people.
    Yes thanks ribshow. Apparently my reply was not "great". I trust it was logical and reasonable.
    for now it is NOT a waiting game! You made claims you could not support so it is a game over or game lost by you. If we are waiting for anything it is supporting evidence from you. I don't expect you will supply it and in the absence of evidence reasonable people will believe your claim that bitbillions is a fair business is false and it is a scam.
    Peace.
    again there is no evidence that myself or any reasonable contributors of RS had any malice towards you. It was your claims we attacked.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    David ran away to Ukraine. to his buddies , a known HYIP ring.
    It might get dangerous being an american in east Ukraine now, maybe he needs a new country :)
    actually part of East Ukraine the Crimea is a new country. No scratch that. It is now de facto part of an old country called Russia.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    actually part of East Ukraine the Crimea is a new country. No scratch that. It is now de facto part of an old country called Russia.
    Beacon, do not try to educate me on south-east Ukraine, you not gonna win this one, for one simple detail, I am from there (Odessa) you are not :)

David is in Kharkiv, which is currently under control of Kiev provisional government, the upraises there were smashed.
    Mayor of Kharkiv been shot by a sniper, so it is a hot zone, but still under Kiev's control. Maybe east upraise will swallow Kharkiv region and
    connect it to now forming NovoRussia entity, maybe not. Kharkiv is the 2nd biggest city in Ukraine and Kiev will fight hard to preserve it.
    In any case , it is dangerous to be an american there, public is mad at US for supporting the Kiev regime.
    Last edited by NikSam; 05-16-2014 at 04:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bit Billions thread, MMG HYIP ponzi forum

No need to add anything, really, is there ??

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    No need to add anything, really, is there ??

Only because I am a bit childish, and Aussie Mopper has had a long time relationship with David Ruebush. There were several exchanges that took place over a year ago on this thread where it was suspected Rebush was behind this whole ruse. Aussie was having none of that, I leave it to the reader to draw their own conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker View Post

3/22/2013

BitBillions are anonymous. As stated in the Q&A with the question of who is behind GBBG

I am just the middleman giving info available POST 95

I don't think that will ever be known who is managing it. That would go against the whole privacy issue. Having said that I have owned managed funds before and knew little of who was managing them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I suspect that you and Merry are both insiders and that Tagvillage is somehow involved with BitBillions, enough to call shenanigans. POST 102

The CEO of Tagvillage had that comment on the page which contained that quote. So maybe he does know people involved. Somewhere, someone has to right?

As for having access to the CEO, he is very approachable, he has talked to many members even outside of this group. He doesn't try to hide.

Tagvillage are involved with BitBillions now as they are the advertising network that is discussed on the blog page. POST 108
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Only because I am a bit childish, and Aussie Mopper has had a long time relationship with David Ruebush. There were several exchanges that took place over a year ago on this thread where it was suspected Rebush was behind this whole ruse. Aussie was having none of that, I leave it to the reader to draw their own conclusions.

But, but, but, Aussie Striker aka David Newman is not an insider - MUCH

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

are you saying aussie_strikeyourwallet is a big ole fibber?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    are you saying aussie_strikeyourwallet is a big ole fibber?
    With a long history of fibbing.

Post Thanks / Like

If I were an artist I would call this piece, "Lying to your face", sadly I am not that gifted.

I don't know in what world people paid money they are owed take to the web and say they weren't paid. Conversely in Ponziland one will hear everything except the sound of cash hitting their account, apparently including being told no one has lost money.

Tagvillage - Has been in development for 2.5 years and is launching with full ad platform next month. Nobody has lost any money with the company, in fact with bonuses, every single person that has joined and bought tags in the past has made a profit. Not just some people, every person. From next month tagvillage should start marketing to advertisers and publishers. POST 125 3/26/2013[

In any case the only money available in tagvillage is the money that covers members credits (which they can withdraw). That money is still in an account for tagvillage and will remain so. It covers all the money members can withdraw. The latest withdrawal from tagvillage was in January by someone. It was posted on facebook. POST 266 4/1/2014
    The comment from cantuc I heard almost verbatim from someone else and it mirrors the comments on the Tagvillage FB page.

Quote Originally Posted by cantuc View Post
    I am a member of Tagvillage( also a David Ruebush operation became a member in December 2010 needless to say I have listened to the webinars, read all the news articles, invested a lot of money.

I can not withdraw my money out of my personal account, the product I invested in is not making money,( because there is no product) it seems like the only thing this man (DR) told me that has came true is the part about being transparent.
    When members asked about the direction of tagvillage on the the official Tagvillage Facebook page.
    No information was given about the future of tagvillage, not long after DR deleted his replies then deleted the page. The Tagvillage site is closed,has countdown clock on it, countdown to what the membership doesn't know, the shareholders are under a corporate gag order. No word from David R since last July.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like there is a great new country for Ruebush to run to and it is just 300km from Kharkiv - the new formed Donetsk People Republic.
    The chancellor of the Republic is Denis Pushilin (Денис Пушилин) who was a one of the top shills in the russian massive MMM-2011 ponzi
    There is full blown civil war going on at the moment and anti-american sentiment in masses, but if Ruebsh makes a friend with the top guy in government he can be like minister of finance :)

Here is Denis Pushilin and link to MMM ponzi: http://imgur.com/a/7q4hI

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Beacon, do not try to educate me on south-east Ukraine, you not gonna win this one, for one simple detail, I am from there (Odessa) you are not :)
    So what? Crimea was South East Ukraine. Russian cabinet members specifically stated they were not interested in annexing Crimea. A few weeks later they declared Crimea as part of Russia. I have no dog in the pipelineistan fight for South stream Blue Stream or whatever. I dont think Us corporate interests are any better than Russian corporate interests. Nor do I think the not pro russian Ukrainian government is perfect or that the last pro Russian one was. ther are a lot oif factors at play but like Ossetya or Chetnya if there wasnt gas and oil involved little would be dine by NATO Russia or the EU and next winter Ukrainian will still freeze just as they were allowed to die of radiation poisoning when Pripyat was cleared out. I have never been there but plenty of people from wher I live adopted the kids and still run charities there.

Post Thanks / Like

When it comes to MLM laws I've done my research. There's more than just 4 questions, so i could spend all day trying to figure out which ones are your special 4.

Clearly you and I are referring to 2 different sets of questions. The fact that you're playing this little game about "ask me and I'll tell you" is pretty silly. I don't need your special questions.

Regardless, I can't find the proper answers that says GBBG is a legal MLM business. They are definitely hiding. There really is nothing for me to argue. . All of this information leaves hundreds of questions in the air.

The only people who can answer these questions, even regarding TagVillage, are the people directly involved. So I can sit here and post after post, you guys are right -- I have no argument.