LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

I am not really sure what to make of Aussie Stiker. It appears at a minimum he is an insider on these deals, if not the owner playing a dupe. I checked out a few of the slopportunities from his MMG page.
    http://earthinv.com/?ref=tagvillage First to post and it is done.
    www.litecycler.com First to post and it is done.

Something called Tag Village that was in prelaunch last year, had a brief thread at MMG Tagvillage that lasted two days, and now appears to be back in prelaunch. He also has a blurb on his blog about a loan paying 10% for Tag Village where you will talk to the "owner first".

So here is what I see, everything he offers is in pre launch, they seem to have the life expectancy of a house fly, and he seems to know quite a bit more about the programs than your average Joe. So Aussie, are you the owner or just an insider? Either way, my bet is BitBillions gets as far off the ground as an Ostrich with a running start.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 03-08-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

So I am new to all this cyber sleuthing, but I doubt a technology capable of changing the world has to be set up via GoDaddy a mere 37 days ago. To boot, the owner appears to be hiding their name and location. I know, I know this is just the web site, the brains behind this cyber revolution have been working on this for years.

Domain name: bitbillions.com
    Domain Title: BitBillions
    Domain Age: 0 Years, 37 Days
    Website Speed: Very Fast
    Owner: Domains By Proxy, LLC
    Address: DomainsByProxy.com, 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, United States
    Website Location: United States
    Notes:-
    [Alert Result] The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
    [Alert Result] This website is 37 Days old
    [Alert Result] The website appears to be less than six months old

Analysis Details:-
    This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
    This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify.

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm not much interested in debating BitBillions as it screams nonsense every which way and after reading more about Bitcoins it seems to be exactly the type of operation that concerns even semi-supporters of Bitcoins, such as EFF. The European Central Bank has a good read here on 3 types of virtual currencies:
    http://www.ecb.int/pub/pdf/other/vir...es201210en.pdf

I'm still going though it. Of course the BitBillions defenders will say it's biased because it's issued by the ECB, but it's easy enough to get started with this document and then cross-check other resources (oh, and use your brain). According to WikiPedia here there are some well known places that accept bitcoins currently:
    - WordPress
    - Reddit

Page 6:
    "The first case study in this report relates to Bitcoin, a virtual currency scheme based on a peer-to peer network. It does not have a central authority in charge of money supply, nor a central clearing house, nor are financial institutions involved in the transactions,since users perform all these tasks themselves.Bitcoins can be spent on both virtual and real goods and services.Its exchange rate with respect to other currencies is determined by supply and demand and several exchange platforms exist. The scheme has been surrounded by some controversy, not least because of its potential to become an alternative currency for drug dealing and money laundering as a result ofits high degree of anonymity."
    There is a disclaimer in section I.I, page 9:

"This report seeks to provide clarity on the topic of virtual currencies and tries to address the issue in
    a structured approach. Such an approach has been absent, at least to some extent, from the existing
    literature. Moreover, there have previously been no references to this topic in the publications of central banks, international organisations or public authorities. As a consequence, thisreport largely relies on information and data gathered from material published on the internet (see the Annex for references and further reading), whose reliability, however, cannot be fully guaranteed. This places
    serious limitations on the present study"
    The 3 types of virtual currency as shown in this chart:

Section 2 of the report goes into detail about this diagram.

Does BitCoin itself function like a ponzi scheme? (Page 27).

"Another recurrent issue is whether Bitcoin works like a Ponzi scheme or not. Users go into the
    system by buying Bitcoins against real currencies, but can only leave and retrieve their funds if
    other users want to buy their Bitcoins, i.e. if new participants want to join the system. For many
    people, this is characteristic of a Ponzi scheme. The US Securities and Exchange Commission
    defines a Ponzi scheme in the following terms:

A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing
    investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new
    investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little
    or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised
    payments to earlier-stage investors and to use for personal expenses, instead of engaging in any
    legitimate investment activity.

On the one hand, the Bitcoin scheme is a decentralised system where – at least in theory – there
    is no central organiser that can undermine the system and disappear with its funds. Bitcoin users
    buy and sell the currency among themselves without any kind of intermediation and therefore, it
    seems that nobody benefits from the system, apart from those who benefit from the exchange rate
    evolution (just as in any other currency trade) or those who are hard-working “miners” and are
    therefore rewarded for their contribution to the security and confidence in the system as a whole.
    Moreover, the scheme does not promise high returns to anybody. Although some Bitcoin users may
    try to profit from exchange rate fluctuations, Bitcoins are not intended to be an investment vehicle,
    just a medium of exchange. On the contrary, Gavin Andresen, Lead Developer of the Bitcoin
    virtual currency project, does not hesitate to say that “Bitcoin is an experiment. Treat it like you
    would treat a promising internet start-up company: maybe it will change the world, but realise that
    investing your money or time in new ideas is always risky”. In addition, Bitcoin supporters claim
    that it is an open-source system whose code is available to any interested party.

However, it is also true that the system demonstrates a clear case of information asymmetry. It is
    complex and therefore not easy for all potential users to understand. At the same time, however,
    users can easily download the application and start using it even if they do not actually know how
    the system works and which risks they are actually taking. This fact, in a context where there is clear
    legal uncertainty and lack of close oversight, leads to a high-risk situation. Therefore, although the
    current knowledge base does not make it easy to assess whether or not the Bitcoin system actually
    workslike a pyramid or Ponzischeme, it can justifiably be stated that Bitcoin is a high-risk system
    for its users from a financial perspective, and that it could collapse if people try to get out of the
    system and are not able to do so because of its illiquidity. The fact that the founder of Bitcoin uses
    a pseudonym – Satoshi Nakamoto – and is surrounded by mystery does nothing to help promote
    transparency and credibility in the scheme.

All these issues raise serious concerns regarding the legal status and security of the system, as well
    asthe finality and irrevocability of the transactions, in a system which is not subject to any kind of
    public oversight. In June 2011 two US senators, Charles Schumer and Joe Manchin, wrote to the
    Attorney General and to the Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration expressing
    their worries about Bitcoin and its use for illegal purposes. Mr Andresen was also asked to give a
    presentation to the CIA about this virtual currency scheme. Further action from other authorities
    can reasonably be expected in the near future. "
    Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 03-11-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: corrected spacing between words

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good post just too much time:

I had never heard about BitCoins prior to this thread, I knew there were some cyber currencies but nothing on this organized scale. It made for some very interesting reading, much of it very technical and way above my understanding, but that is a lot of things. I found this thread, previously mentioned by GlimDropper that was started by our friend Aussie. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=147613.60. I only post it because it seems these folks have a flair for spotting a scam, and I was laughing so hard at some of the posts that its pure entertainment value is priceless. From there you can link to the main thread and do a lot of reading on the subject of bitcoin.

I do have a few thoughts, some of which may have been mentioned previously about scalability, not in any order.

Although there are safeguards against counterfeiting, so far it seems a trust based community of buyers and sellers much like Ebay. Most of us are willing to buy a minimally priced item from a top rated seller, there is a break point were more than that is needed. When you get in the millions of dollars some central intermediary would be needed for most to comfortably clear transactions. To truly be adopted, business needs to be involved in a big way.

Sounds a lot like a central bank, brokerage, clearing house, or public exchange is needed. All formal, licensed, insured, and as much as people hate to believe there is a reason, we have tried the unregulated version in the past. Everything used to be peer to peer, just offline. So in some sense bitcoin seems like a step back, not forward in a global economy.

It is a speculative currency, and there is no ready market to hedge transactions. With the USD, Euro, Pound, Yen corporations can and do hedge away all their currency risk in forward transactions. Since major transactions can take years to complete and be paid for, I do not see many major players wanting to take the risk of a currency doubling, tripling, or collapsing.

The chart of bitcoin to dollar looks speculative, like Tulipmania, South Sea Bubble, 29 DJIA, 80's gold, 2000 tech, and hundreds of other bubbles. I found some posts of people claiming to be all in on bitcoin, and others looking to get in. The ending is very seldom a pleasant one for most.

As was previously mentioned central banks and law enforcement may having something to say about an currency that is completely anonymous.

I am not sure there is not going to be some smart eight year old that will not be able to hack the code and bring the currency to its knees. There was a discussion on the bitcoin thread about a 51% attack, hard to fathom that something like it is not possible.

It will be fun to watch from a safe distance.

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Be careful with bitcoins, it might look like good idea now because their exchange rate is up, but they might drop dramatically in less than a day as it happened before. And now everything points to the ballon which is about to explode again.

Here is entire price history
    bitcoins.jpg

9. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I found this thread, previously mentioned by GlimDropper that was started by our friend Aussie. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=147613.60. I only post it because it seems these folks have a flair for spotting a scam, and I was laughing so hard at some of the posts that its pure entertainment value is priceless. From there you can link to the main thread and do a lot of reading on the subject of bitcoin.
    lol. Yeh, some hilarious stuff there, especially this post:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...126#msg1590126

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

BitBillions, Bitcoin, Bitpay - are they all connected?

BitPay, Inc. announced today that they have completed a seed funding round of $510,000 from several angel investors demonstrating that bitcoin can attract the capital necessary to encroach upon legacy payment methods. Similar to merchant processors for credit and debit cards, BitPay is a Payment Service Provider (PSP) specializing in eCommerce, B2B, and enterprise solutions for virtual currencies.

Investors participating in the seed round include SecondMarket founder Barry Silbert, Spotify investor Shakil Khan, Jimmy Furland, Roger Ver, and other Internet entrepreneurs. Specific terms of the deal were not disclosed but co-founders Anthony Gallippi and Stephen Pair will retain majority ownership. Investors Silbert and Ver also participated in the April 2012 funding round for mining pool operator CoinLab.

My Answer To A VC's Bitcoin Question Jon MatonisJon Matonis Contributor

CoinLab Attracts $500,000 in Venture Capital for Bitcoin Projects Jon MatonisJon Matonis Contributor

What's Your Bitcoin Strategy? WordPress Now Accepts Bitcoin Across The Planet Jon MatonisJon Matonis Contributor

Virtual Currency Exchange First Meta Closes $466,000 Funding Round Jon MatonisJon Matonis Contributor

Largest Bitcoin Payment Processor Raises $510,000 Angel Round - Forbes

CEO Anthony Gallippi says, “BitPay plans to use the funds to move the headquarters from Orlando to Atlanta and to hire additional developer talent for enhancement to the BitPay platform.” With proximity to other financial technology companies and several leading universities, Atlanta provides an excellent base for expansion.

Gallippi added that the WordPress decision to begin accepting Bitcoin via BitPay for certain features is “what really accelerated this funding round because investors saw it as the ideal time to move forward.” Since the November 2012 WordPress deal, BitPay has seen new merchants increase by nearly 50% to over 2,000.

The total dollar value of all bitcoin transactions processed by BitPay in 2012 was over $3 million, which represents average quarter-to-quarter growth of 50% over the past four quarters for transaction volume.

A new Payment Processor??
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobrainer View Post
    LOL! Where have you been the past 2 years? Bitcoin technology is on the rise. TIP- try using Google to search for it:)
    Actually someone agreed with Nobrainer that Bitcoin is separate and independent from Bit Billions.

Now when I spoke of bitcoins, I was off subject! So tell me how you get BitBillions if you don't use Bitcoins??
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, that's the one. I also liked the poster that referred him to the other scammers as potential "founders".

Post Thanks / Like

Now Eva Claesson (she goes by larana on the forums) is pimping this. Sure sign of its ponziness

Post Thanks / Like

I downloaded charts of two other bubbles from the past and forgot all about them, getting old. But to compare against Niksams chart, anyone can guess where we are on the slope, but they all end the same. I know the conversion speculation is different than Bitbillions, but I will predict how that ends.

south sea.jpgtulip.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I am not really sure what to make of Aussie Stiker. It appears at a minimum he is an insider on these deals, if not the owner playing a dupe. I checked out a few of the slopportunities from his MMG page.
    http://earthinv.com/?ref=tagvillage First to post and it is done.
    www.litecycler.com First to post and it is done.

Something called Tag Village that was in prelaunch last year, had a brief thread at MMG Tagvillage that lasted two days, and now appears to be back in prelaunch. He also has a blurb on his blog about a loan paying 10% for Tag Village where you will talk to the "owner first".

So here is what I see, everything he offers is in pre launch, they seem to have the life expectancy of a house fly, and he seems to know quite a bit more about the programs than your average Joe. So Aussie, are you the owner or just an insider? Either way, my bet is BitBillions gets as far off the ground as an Ostrich with a running start.
    Yes it is hard to be first to post on some of the forums. The two programs mentioned above Earthinv and litecycler, were both cycler programs..To be honest, my opinion is cycler programs suck. However about 2 years ago there was a period when they were quite popular, so yes I partook in them and made a little money there. Those types of programs typically have a very short shelf life. Both are long dead. I do not claim to have never been involved with programs that were not good, with those I do say they are high risk and people need to know they can stop at any time.

Tagvillage is a different story. It began with the plan of launching as a social/search/advertising network. Timing was bad with the GFC happenning around the same time causing two big investors to pull out just as they were starting. They did go into prelaunch and built a tag trading platform which is still running now and is far improved from when it started. They also built a penny auction platform at one stage as they saw the popularity of that but they decided to discontinue that a few months later for a couple of reasons, mainly that the profits were mostly going to the big corporations and that went against the ethics of the company.

In late 2011 tagvillage made a new business plan and decided the social and search components they were going to build would not be able to better the big companies like facebook or Google. They decided that the advertising network was something they could build in a way that could gain significant share due to future focused concepts. Since then they have focused on that side of the business. The main challenge was that they were operating on a shoestring budget. Despite that they have continued to operate and at the start of this year set a launch date for the advertising platform in April. They are working on some bugs in the advertising widgets currently. The widgets are available to put on sites now but are still undergoing testing. The plan is to fix the bugs and still to have the official launch in April. It has to be one of the most underated companies around atm. If they had decent capital they would have finished everything and launched long ago.

The part where you could get a 10% return on a loan and would talk to the owner. Yes that was the case. tagvillage have brought out many promotions and the 10% return (per annum) was one of them. There would be proper contracts signed and the owner/CEO David Ruebush stated that he would talk personally with anyone doing it.

I have been involved with other programs, Zeek (who wasn't), iWowwee which is still going and is a more standard mlm setup. TFT, although I didn't really continue with that once it changed. Paradoxcash I put $2 in for a founder position and must admit they haven't done a bad job of putting together some basic tools, although it is not growing great. Hopefully it will meet targets so that I can earn from it. So yeah I have tried a few things, some work, some don't. I don't mess with people though, if I think something is high risk and likely to fall over, I tell them.

I was vocal about JBP being a ponzi and copped criticism for that from its devoted followers. I did have a position only because someone wanted to buy me into it. I didn't promote it at all though. Profit clicking is another one that is basically the same crap, and now they are pushing another one out there to the masses.

So I have been around long enough to know what's what. I am good with numbers and it is very easy to tell when the numbers do not add up. I don't claim to be perfect but I am normally good with my predictions. Sometimes they take a bit longer to be fullfilled. JBP lasted about a year longer than I expected. Banners Broker is still going strong and I thought it would fall in a heap as well. So either they are doing something right or their members are keeping enough money within the program to prevent it crashing. Tagvillage I have always had faith in and the payoff for that will be later this year. BitBillions is another that I believe can make a difference. I have talked to a couple of people that know more about the internet and technology than me and they are very excited about what this could do.

I have never been an admin of my own program. That is something I would like to do sometime but getting one off the ground would be difficult I think. I have the ideas, making them a reality is another matter.

So now you know where I come from, I don't try to hide, I don't try to take advantage of anyone, I will promote what I think is good.

Post Thanks / Like

It's lucky I am a patient man and very forgiving. For all the crap I have received from promoting BitBillions I still believe I will have the last laugh. It is so early on that many cannot see it that way and I don't claim it will happen in 1-2 months. More like 1-2 years and then there will be some people who will look back and wish they weren't so narrow minded.

Time will prove I am right.
    I know many will say I'm deluded in thinking so but I know the difference in what I am backing here.

Post Thanks / Like

David Ruebrush of Kooday? LMAO, why not just blow your money on strippers and booze?

Almost all of the items above are illegal and doomed to failure. Depending on the state and local government in the US, brokering a loan probably requires a license. If it is viewed as an investment then it does for sure. And even though I am not as accomplished as Mr. Reubrrush appears to be on his linked in page, I could have a $100,000 loan completed in a few days at any local bank. And for much less than 10%.

I have a Mr. Dr. Maniw Altackeps emailing me from Nigeria, he is a Prince who needs to get $20 million from Nigera to Australia (long story) and is willing to share some of the proceeds. If you PM your bank account there will be more than enough left over for a loan to your friend.

Aussie, I am still not convinced that you are not a little further inside than you claim to be. One or two things you said convince me of this. Nevertheless, ALL of these programs appear to be illegal HYIP, Ponzi's or Pyramids and you are wasting your time and money trying to turn an apple into an orchid. And to stay on topic, BitBillions will never see the light of day. And I will do a when it falls, because I am filled with hate and jealousy.

A famous conman once said "They wanted something for nothing, I gave them nothing for something"

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker View Post
    It's lucky I am a patient man and very forgiving. For all the crap I have received from promoting BitBillions I still believe I will have the last laugh. It is so early on that many cannot see it that way and I don't claim it will happen in 1-2 months. More like 1-2 years and then there will be some people who will look back and wish they weren't so narrow minded.

Time will prove I am right.
    I know many will say I'm deluded in thinking so but I know the difference in what I am backing here.
    Aussie, seriously does this quote look familiar from Kooday at MMG?

I'm surprised to see this in a closed thread...Kooday is just about to heat up. Yes there has been delays but if all goes to plan they will be soon forgotten.
    I'm starting to take out weekly money from Kooday and looking forward to the changes which should rocket my income from it. If anyone wants to get started and make it work let me know.

Kooday - Kooday.com

Seriously Aussie, the next big thing?

Post Thanks / Like

David Ruebrush of Kooday? LMAO, why not just blow your money on strippers and booze?

Almost all of the items above are illegal and doomed to failure. Depending on the state and local government in the US, brokering a loan probably requires a license. If it is viewed as an investment then it does for sure. And even though I am not as accomplished as Mr. Reubrrush appears to be on his linked in page, I could have a $100,000 loan completed in a few days at any local bank. And for much less than 10%.
    I think you are a bit mixed up here. David Ruebush was a Kooday member yes. In fact he was the first person to post that he thought it was a scam and would fail. You seem to think he was the owner, I don't know why you would think that, he never had any part in discussions about the company as far as I am aware and I was keeping a good eye on it. There was some guy named Brian that was the spokesperson for it and from best accounts it was his brother in law that was the owner. I also coppped a lot of crap from Kooday members when I was being negative towards it. It is quite funny to think that I am copping it from you guys being on a programs side, the only other time I have copped criticism was when I was saying a program was a scam. In those cases everyone was telling me I was negative and wrong....I was proven right then as well.

I'd like to know why you would think iwowwe or tagvillage are illegal. As for the loan, I am not sure how it was setup but it was only a very limited offer which was available to apply for 1-2 months only.

Post Thanks / Like

Aussie,
    I would say no matter what you do you will catch criticism as long as you are either shilling for, or railing against questionable programs. Although, if you could post any links to where you are warning people away that may provide some balance to what you say. However, it is a bit like asking the Chevy dealer what is wrong with Ford, you could just be warning people away from one program and at the same time saying but check out this peach of a deal.

Second, Tagvillage and for that matter Bitbillons to me are nothing more than a "Pig in a Poke" as I said before. Like the Emperors Clothes, or Alchemy you are asking people to invest in something that I don't ever think will exist. I suspect it is illegal because by your own description they appear to be taking whatever is "topical" and saying we are going to start a penny auction business, no no wait we are going to start an advertising network. And then at the last minute as they are so close to opening the doors, darn it our two big investors pulled out and we need more money. ( If this is not a scam, which I think it is, then you are dealing with IDIOTS who don't know how to structure their funding) Either way, it is lose lose.

And just to bring it back around to BIT BILLIONS, not only are they offering all the free goodies in the world when they "go live", but I see they are now (well are you) advertising they are starting a Bit Billions Hedge Fund of Sorts. Aussie, this is a bit like my doctor telling me he now wants to manage my money. Not only are they not licensed to sell securities, can I tell you how this will end? They will rope in a bunch of suckers, and two major investors will pull out right before launch, or wait for it, the Bit Coin will collapse and sorry folks we lost it all. Try again when we open Bit Trillions.

Do yourself a favor and save your money.

Post Thanks / Like

Aussie,
    I would say no matter what you do you will catch criticism as long as you are either shilling for, or railing against questionable programs. Although, if you could post any links to where you are warning people away that may provide some balance to what you say. However, it is a bit like asking the Chevy dealer what is wrong with Ford, you could just be warning people away from one program and at the same time saying but check out this peach of a deal.

Second, Tagvillage and for that matter Bitbillons to me are nothing more than a "Pig in a Poke" as I said before. Like the Emperors Clothes, or Alchemy you are asking people to invest in something that I don't ever think will exist. I suspect it is illegal because by your own description they appear to be taking whatever is "topical" and saying we are going to start a penny auction business, no no wait we are going to start an advertising network. And then at the last minute as they are so close to opening the doors, darn it our two big investors pulled out and we need more money. ( If this is not a scam, which I think it is, then you are dealing with IDIOTS who don't know how to structure their funding) Either way, it is lose lose.

And just to bring it back around to BIT BILLIONS, not only are they offering all the free goodies in the world when they "go live", but I see they are now (well are you) advertising they are starting a Bit Billions Hedge Fund of Sorts. Aussie, this is a bit like my doctor telling me he now wants to manage my money. Not only are they not licensed to sell securities, can I tell you how this will end? They will rope in a bunch of suckers, and two major investors will pull out right before launch, or wait for it, the Bit Coin will collapse and sorry folks we lost it all. Try again when we open Bit Trillions.

Do yourself a favor and save your money.

Here is a copy of the emails some of the low life ponzi pimps are sending out now. The claims made are so far fetched!

LIMITED OPPORTUNITY

Our expert analyses indicates this technology will explode rapidly
    and virally. The network is globally open to everyone regardless of race,
    gender, nationality or experience. Reports demonstrate insuppressible
    global spread --- to occur in a matter of days.

WARNING- GLOBAL WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION

Hesitation to act now will result in the irrevocable forfeiture of massive fortunes.

Members simply earn money
    by using the FREE technology. Some of our FREE services will include:
    communication with anyone, anywhere in the world, including unlimited global telephone calling
    Access to the largest database of music, movies, and books on earth
    Global payment processing, currency exchange, and banking with NO FEES
    Much, much more

DONATIONS ONLY

GBBG is a public domain, non-corporation and as such there are no required fees for
    participation or membership and there is no board of directors or shareholders
    to hoard assets or revenues. Therefore, we are deploying our initial software exclusively
    with donations, volunteers, and peer-to-peer technology.

COMPENSATION PLAN

The compensation plan has three parts

1.1. Referral Commission
    2.2. Monthly Revenue Sharing
    3.3. Monthly Matrix Commissions

Monthly Revenue Sharing

50% of GBBG monthly revenue will be shared with members using the following pool tiers;
    •10% - First 5000 positions
    •5% - 5001-25000
    •5% - 25001-50000
    •5% - 50001-100000
    •5% - 100000-250000
    •20% - 250001+

For example if you get a position in the first 5000 positions you will qualify for all 6 pools.
    So you can imagine how much more that could be worth to you.

Monthly Matrix Commissions
    In addition to the Monthly Revenue Pool Sharing, we pay you a bonus of 7% of the earnings
    of each person below you in the matrix, down 7 levels! The earlier you join, the more monthly
    revenue pools you will share. Also, the more members will be below you in the matrix.
    The more members that are below you in the matrix, the bigger your 7% bonus will be each month.

Bitbillions - Get a Founder position now.

GBBG (aka BitBillions) is an official non-corporation.
    We are pioneering a highly disruptive cloud-based,
    peer-to-peer technological platform that is poised
    to revolutionize the entire global economy.

This will virtually eliminate the need for the entire global banking system
    as well as the products distributed by many Fortune 500 companies.
    Our systems provide a completely anonymous open-source, cloud-based,
    peer-to-peer global technology.

As a non-corporation, there is neither a centralized headquarters
    nor restrictive confinement under the traditionally chartered scope
    of any regional governmental authority.
    We are incontestably autonomous and 100% of goods and services
    are solely developed for the global population.
    Our network is designed to uphold the intrinsic rights of the people
    without regard to status, gender, nationality, creed, or ethnicity.
    GBBG will unveil the financial truths available for the irrepressible
    monetary reaping of the entire global population.

The GBBG blueprints project a seamless acquisition of 75% to 80% of
    the entire global internet and communication traffic by 2020.
    These figures also parlay into a 75%-80% advertising revenue
    procuration by GBBG.

What would stop you from adopting a new technology... that allows you to

1. Connect and surf the internet from any device for FREE
    2. Make unlimited phone calls to any telephone in the world for FREE
    3. Shop, manage your finances, and 'bank' your money for FREE (no bank fees ever again)
    4. Use the most current/stable operating system on earth and access all your programs
    and files FREE (never spend money on an operating system again, such as Windows or iOS)

How Do YOU Earn From This?
    Wealth Redistribution Integration
    You Make MONEY
    YOUR ESTIMATED POTENTIAL EARNINGS:
    $23,344.01 per month, per $1 Million Revenue generated by GBBG

YOUR ESTIMATED MONTHLY COST: $0.00

As a decentralized organization without corporate headquarters
    or shareholders, GBBG is free of any overhead or tangible 'operations'
    to consider. The GBBG network is designed to automatically redistribute
    generated revenues with every single member of the organization.

Get a Founder position now, Follow every instructions upon joining
    because they don't send you email verification, save your info.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    Here is a copy of the emails some of the low life ponzi pimps are sending out now. The claims made are so far fetched!
    Well that is mostly info copied from the site. Who is sending those out, I haven't received one yet

The GBBG Fund has stats in the footer on the left hand side. I just noticed that today, remember the shares cost 0.25 BTC each. I didn't expect it to be higher already.

GBBG Fund

NAV/Share

0.26124492 BTC
    $18.55 USD

There is also little info bits alongside the member numbers which clear up what they mean

Applicants - Applicants are all people that registered but have NOT made a donation.
    Reserve Members - Reserve members have registered and made a donation LESS THAN the value of 1 Bitcoin.
    Founder Members - Founder members have registered and made a donation of 1 Bitcoin in value or greater.

There is also a notice on the referral page
    NOTICE

We did not process rewards payments on 03/21. We will resume processing them on 03/22 or 03/23. We are moving to a much stronger and dependable bitcoin wallet and payment system. It is our desire to provide the highest level of security possible to protect our business and our members. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Oh and now past 500 donations on the GFM page.

Bitcoin value above $70

So looks like all is going well but remember the launch is not until July. It looks like there may be a lot more come out before then though.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and I must say ribshaw, given that you are from Nigeria, I can safely say that fact alone would make anything you say suceptable to questioning the credibility of yourself. That maybe profiling but is true, just yesterday I had someone try scamming me, they are everywhere but usually pretty easy to work out. But I bet not everyone in Nigeria is a scammer despite 90% of the world thinking so. Just like a lot of programs arent scams despite people thinking so at the start.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker View Post
    The GBBG Fund has stats in the footer on the left hand side. I just noticed that today, remember the shares cost 0.25 BTC each. I didn't expect it to be higher already.
    Yes, I am shocked too. Just once these scammers should say, thanks for the cash, we are partaking in strippers, coke, and fast cars at your expense. Thank you for being so stupid.
    What on earth would they do to rope in more dupes other than make the price of their pretend fund go up? Never in history has a scammer said "I am losing money hand over fist".

And yes Aussie, how inappropriate of me to poke a little fun at the Nigerian 419 scam on a site dedicated to evaluating scams. I think it is called irony, sort of like you claiming to be a big defender of scams at the same time you are promoting them. Think about this, if any of these deals had worked out, you could have loaned you pal the 100k yourself. Unless of course you are your pal, and are running this deal yourself.

Either way it is illegal to market investments the way BB is doing, and all money will be going to someone's lifestyle, not the next big thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I am shocked too. Just once these scammers should say, thanks for the cash, we are partaking in strippers, coke, and fast cars at your expense. Thank you for being so stupid.
    What on earth would they do to rope in more dupes other than make the price of their pretend fund go up? Never in history has a scammer said "I am losing money hand over fist".

And yes Aussie, how inappropriate of me to poke a little fun at the Nigerian 419 scam on a site dedicated to evaluating scams. I think it is called irony, sort of like you claiming to be a big defender of scams at the same time you are promoting them. Think about this, if any of these deals had worked out, you could have loaned you pal the 100k yourself. Unless of course you are your pal, and are running this deal yourself.

Either way it is illegal to market investments the way BB is doing, and all money will be going to someone's lifestyle, not the next big thing.
    I have never claimed to be a defender of scams, quite the opposite, I normally tell others about scams. What deals are you talking about? What $100K are you talking about? You are entitled to have an opinion and I suppose in this world it is common for people to take the negative side because they are so used to things not being as good as they claim.

So I think it will be a case of wait and see for many of you here. Nobody has yet called this a scam that is involved in it. Only people on the outside that have not bothered to try it are calling it a scam. Now before you say that is what it is like with all scams, fine. There is nothing online that is new and just out that would ever be able to prove it is not a scam. It is not until there is a proven record that you can say it is not a scam. Even a proven paying record does not prove it though, until you get over about a 2 year period. However the compensation plan will normally make it obvious. If you look, and I mean really look, into the compensation plan you will see that this is not set up like a scam would be. This is setup so that it is sustainable.

There are going to be people that give it a go and others are not. This is a site for letting others know about scams, but really it is not fair to label something a scam with no proof. You can say you think it is a scam and state your reasons for thinking that, but to just say it is with little reason is not good enough. Sure sometimes it is hard to tell and other times people may get it wrong. I know most of the time on here it is easy to pick the scams but i think people have become too used to everything being a scam when it isnt the case.

Post Thanks / Like

The 100k was the money you were trying to get for your other pal at scamvillage or whatever. Actually Aussie it is incumbent upon YOU to prove it is not a scam to the community.

1. Where are the resumes of the principals involved?
    2. What contracts do they have signed with industry to allow people to download music, books, and movies?
    3. How about the free calls, can you tell us about that infrastructure?
    4. What sort of licensing has been obtained to market investments?
    5. And better yet can you tell us who is managing these investments, what is their track record?

So I will let you get started on proving to the class that it is not a scam. But in anticipation of continued obfuscation allow me to share your answers with the group.

1.-5. Confidential due to blah blah blah.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 03-22-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The 100k was the money you were trying to get for your other pal at scamvillage or whatever. Actually Aussie it is incumbent upon YOU to prove it is not a scam to the community.

1. Where are the resumes of the principals involved?
    2. What contracts do they have signed with industry to allow people to download music, books, and movies?
    3. How about the free calls, can you tell us about that infrastructure?
    4. What sort of licensing has been obtained to market investments?
    5. And better yet can you tell us who is managing these investments, what is their track record?

So I will let you get started on proving to the class that it is not a scam. But in anticipation of continued obfuscation allow me to share your answers with the group.

1.-5. Confidential due to blah blah blah.
    Are you talking about the $100K investment Tagvillage were offering to pay 10% return on? If that is the case I don't see what t has to do with this, nor is there anything wrong with that. Is everything a scam to you?

1. Just like bitcoins which are now capitalized at over $700 million dollars, BitBillions are anonymous. As stated in the Q&A with the question of who is behind GBBG
    GBBG is an autonomous and anonymous network of members. The organization NEVER asks any personal information from any member. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for any person to know or disclose any other member’s information.
    2. Who needs a contract for selling music, books or movies? I could sell them through amazon or itunes myself if I wanted. It says nothing about downloads although it would most likely be the format used.
    Revenue will be generated through advertising, premium communication services, payment processing, currency exchanges, sales of books, sales of music, sales of movies, and many other income producing mediums.
    3. Free calls, well all I can say is I expect it will be something like skype. I can't think of anything else that you would do it like if you wanted to. There is no further information at this stage about that.

4. I can only put what it has on the site
    This is NOT a financial instrument, banking instrument, or security. The GBBG Bitcoin Fund is entirely based in the bitcoin economy and ALL trades will be performed in bitcoins. Participants will purchase shares using bitcoins and receive bitcoins when selling shares. The fund will strategically place bitcoins into carefully selected opportunities that are designed to produce positive results.
    5. I don't think that will ever be known who is managing it. That would go against the whole privacy issue. Having said that I have owned managed funds before and knew little of who was managing them as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Answer to 1. Is painfully obvious you are dealing with a scammer. You seem to not know about the law for number2, 4, and 5 in the US. It does not matter if it is BitCoins or Holly Hobbie's undies, the way they are marketing its illegal. That disclaimer means 0, nothing, nada, as will anyone's investment. As for the rest you have just further convinced me and anyone with a brain it is a scam. Here are some buzzwords of scammers for those who want to protect their money courtesy of John T Reed. Added a little bold and underline action to a few I think we have heard with BB.

Real estate artist B.S. Detection checklist

perfect offer
    confidential
    sure-fire
    removes doubts
    secret (if it ever was a secret, it stopped being one when he sold the first copy)
    cinch
    always
    lazy way
    anyone can make a killing
    removes risk
    easy money
    easily determine market value
    air-tight
    take the fear out
    risk-free
    judgment proof
    insider
    painless
    fool-proof
    safe
    win/win
    removes guesswork
    easy
    magic
    bulletproof
    gold mine
    complete
    riches
    This is not a get-rich-quick scheme
    automatic
    dream stealer
    no-brainer

wealth
    nothing down
    cookie cutter
    global (unless they are in the international shipping or moving business)
    pro
    creative
    money machine
    wiz
    program
    Hawaii
    success
    quick
    offshore
    foreign
    boot camp
    course
    discount
    fortune

Post Thanks / Like

Answer to 1. Is painfully obvious you are dealing with a scammer. You seem to not know about the law for number2, 4, and 5 in the US. It does not matter if it is BitCoins or Holly Hobbie's undies, the way they are marketing its illegal. That disclaimer means 0, nothing, nada, as will anyone's investment. As for the rest you have just further convinced me and anyone with a brain it is a scam. Here are some buzzwords of scammers for those who want to protect their money courtesy of John T Reed. Added a little bold and underline action to a few I think we have heard with BB.

Real estate artist B.S. Detection checklist

perfect offer
    confidential
    sure-fire
    removes doubts
    secret (if it ever was a secret, it stopped being one when he sold the first copy)
    cinch
    always
    lazy way
    anyone can make a killing
    removes risk
    easy money
    easily determine market value
    air-tight
    take the fear out
    risk-free
    judgment proof
    insider
    painless
    fool-proof
    safe
    win/win
    removes guesswork
    easy
    magic
    bulletproof
    gold mine
    complete
    riches
    This is not a get-rich-quick scheme
    automatic
    dream stealer
    no-brainer

wealth
    nothing down
    cookie cutter
    global (unless they are in the international shipping or moving business)
    pro
    creative
    money machine
    wiz
    program
    Hawaii
    success
    quick
    offshore
    foreign
    boot camp
    course
    discount
    fortune
    And I've seen most of those words associated with every single legitimate business on the planet as well...means absolutely nothing