Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker View Post
    Oh and I must say ribshaw, given that you are from Nigeria, I can safely say that fact alone would make anything you say suceptable to questioning the credibility of yourself. That maybe profiling but is true, just yesterday I had someone try scamming me, they are everywhere but usually pretty easy to work out. But I bet not everyone in Nigeria is a scammer despite 90% of the world thinking so. Just like a lot of programs arent scams despite people thinking so at the start.
    Shame on you.....

Just for the record not all Aussies think like this or share such a ridiculous opinion.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Shame on you.....

Just for the record not all Aussies think like this or share such a ridiculous opinion.
    Okosh, have you read his comments? You might also re-read what I wrote, I was stating it is a common opinion, not necessarily my own. However having said that given the comments he has made it is hard to take him seriously.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Striker
    1. Just like bitcoins WHICH SAY THEY are now capitalized at over $700 million dollars,
    There, fixed it for ya.

How easy is it to run an internet HYIP scam these days ??

You can say anything you like and someone will believe you.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There, fixed it for ya.

How easy is it to run an internet HYIP scam these days ??

You can say anything you like and someone will believe you.
    Sorry LittleRoundMan you are incorrect. It is not bitcoins that say they are valued at that, it is the financial markets that say it. In fact you can find many sources that show that. There is one part that is wrong though, I said 700 million, most sources are now saying 800 million.
    The value of Bitcoins outstanding has now exploded beyond $800 million. Colas notes that if Bitcoin were a country, its outstanding currency would rival the annual gross domestic product of a dozen World Bank-recognized nations.

Read more: As Cyprus Implodes, Bitcoin Interest Explodes | Fox Business

Post Thanks / Like

There is now a blog on the site with two new posts and one about the free bitcoins coming.

Mainstream Advertising Network Placement

Posted: Friday, March 22nd, 2013
    Category: GBBG Fund

GBBG Bitcoin Fund enters initial draft agreement for placement with mainstream online and mobile advertising network. The fund will place bitcoin capital into a growing advertising and publishing network in exchange for repayment of capital with interest along with long-term revenue share arrangement. As many know, online advertising can generate substantial revenue potential. This particular advertising network is unique due to some important variables:

• Unique delivery concepts
    • Proprietary software and technology
    • Global marketplace with local marketing focus
    • Unique brand and content

Fund managers are proud to announce this initial placement agreement. This seems to be a very well-managed, well-planned organization. Due to competitive environment and lack of completed agreement, we are not prepared to release the name of the placement. The placement is within a live website with live operations. Our capital will be used for marketing, expansion, and growth of their sales and product. We will release more specific information, including the name of the site, as soon as we are able.

DISCLOSURE: Due to the fact that the GBBG Bitcoin Fund makes all placements in the form of bitcoin ONLY, and we expect repayment of capital, earnings, and revenue sharing in the form of bitcoin ONLY, our negotiations may be a bit longer and more complex than normal. We ask participants to bear with the complexity and relative newness of bitcoin as a means of exchange.

Bitcoin Penny Auction Placement

Posted: Friday, March 22nd, 2013
    Category: GBBG Fund

GBBG Bitcoin Fund enters initial draft agreement for placement with upcoming bitcoin ‘penny auction’ site. The fund will place bitcoin capital into the upcoming site in exchange for repayment of capital with interest along with long-term revenue share arrangement. As many know, penny auction sites can generate substantial traffic and revenue potential. This particular penny auction will be unique due to some important variables:

They will ONLY accept bitcoins for all purchases
    Members (users) can buy/sell goods, services and even bitcoins
    Global access (not limited to USA or a few countries as most penny auctions)
    Unique brand and content

Fund managers are proud to announce this initial placement agreement. This seems to be a very well-managed, well-planned organization. Due to competitive environment and lack of completed product, the site has not yet been announced or published. The site plans to be live by late April or early May. We will release more specific information, including the name of the site, as soon as we are able.

DISCLOSURE: Due to the fact that the GBBG Bitcoin Fund makes all placements in the form of bitcoin ONLY, and we expect repayment of capital, earnings, and revenue sharing in the form of bitcoin ONLY, our negotiations may be a bit longer and more complex than normal. We ask participants to bear with the complexity and relative newness of bitcoin as a means of exchange.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep,

get into penny auctions and advertise on HYIP ponzi forums, that always works.

OH !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep,

get into penny auctions and advertise on HYIP ponzi forums, that always works.

OH !!!
    Well the advertising is by members, not by the company and penny auctions can be very lucrative. This is only a start...Already there are connections being made and all you guys can do is say its bad. This is proof it is not just a simple site setup to scam people, there is more going on here, can't you see that.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, Aussie Striker,

you're promoting an alternative currency which is directly linked with illegal HYIPS and the recent rash of failed penny auctions.

No matter WHAT is "going on here" you and your cohorts have put themselves behind the 8ball.

All anyone has to do is say: "If Bitcoin wants to be taken seriously......................................... ........................"

ONE sniff of money laundering or ONE sniff of criminal usage or ONE sniff of corruption and you can kiss your ass goodbye, no matter how "good" the idea is or how honest the intention behind Bitcoin.

Do you seriously think the world is going to stand by and have criminal activity flaunted right in its' face ???

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, Aussie Striker,

you're promoting an alternative currency which is directly linked with illegal HYIPS and the recent rash of failed penny auctions.

No matter WHAT is "going on here" you and your cohorts have put themselves behind the 8ball.

All anyone has to do is say: "If Bitcoin wants to be taken seriously......................................... ........................"

ONE sniff of money laundering or ONE sniff of criminal usage or ONE sniff of corruption and you can kiss your ass goodbye, no matter how "good" the idea is or how honest the intention behind Bitcoin.

Do you seriously think the world is going to stand by and have criminal activity flaunted right in its' face ???
    It seems you are confusing bitcoins with BitBillions. Bitcoins have been around since 2009. Maybe you should do some research before talking about something you don't seem to know about.

Post Thanks / Like

Aussie, you missed the point, no matter how attractive bitcoins might sound as an alternative or "people's" currency.
    It will and is used for money laundering and fraud in 99% of cases - "if You build it - They will come"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Aussie, you missed the point, no matter how attractive bitcoins might sound as an alternative or "people's" currency.
    It will and is used for money laundering and fraud in 99% of cases - "if You build it - They will come"
    Yep,

"We know everything else on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums is both illegal and designed to take your money, but, trust us, this one is legitimate and different"

That'll work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    What's your point, so is normal money, vending machines, small business, lawyers, currency processors and the list goes on and on and on. It would be a very small proportion of moneyu laundering.
    In 1996 the International Monetary Fund estimated that two to five percent of the worldwide global economy involved laundered money. However, the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), an intergovernmental body set up to combat money laundering, stated that "overall it is absolutely impossible to produce a reliable estimate of the amount of money laundered and therefore the FATF does not publish any figures in this regard".[1] Academic commentators have likewise been unable to estimate the volume of money with any degree of assurance.

Post Thanks / Like

What's your point, so is normal money, vending machines, small business, lawyers, currency processors and the list goes on and on and on. It would be a very small proportion of moneyu laundering.
    My point is the use of non regulated / monitored /backed currency only attracts scammers, regular folks would never need it.
    however the real banking/financial system is corrupted - that can be fixed,monitored,regulated
    does not matter how bad it is, according to you, it is the only real system people will use.

Utopian currencies will never rule the world, but will be used by scammers.

And are you trying to say that normal money, vending machines, small business, lawyers are primary used for scams ?
    (i removed the "currency processors", as you might notice, from that list, cause if you reference things like LR,PM,Payza,STP,Egopay,PexPay - those were built for scams)
    Last edited by NikSam; 03-23-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The fact you would quote a 1996 report on money laundering indicates how completely clueless you are WRT international financial matters.

Just the sort of spokesperson an "alternative currency" DOESN'T need if it wants to succeed.

Let me see,

who to believe, who to believe ??

The anonymous HYIP ponzi board fraud promoter, the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs or the U.S. Department of State ??

With the greatest respect, Aussie Striker, but, geez, you are talking out of your anal orifice.

Post Thanks / Like

The fact you would quote a 1996 report on money laundering indicates how completely clueless you are WRT international financial matters.

Just the sort of spokesperson an "alternative currency" DOESN'T need if it wants to succeed.

Let me see,

who to believe, who to believe ??

The anonymous HYIP ponzi board fraud promoter, the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs or the U.S. Department of State ??

With the greatest respect, Aussie Striker, but, geez, you are talking out of your anal orifice.
    Gee I quote the first link I came across, didn't want to waste too much time on the subject. I was quoting an article that was written in the last 24 hours and that is what they had. So no I am not quoting something from ages ago at all...just that I did not put the full article in. If you read it it states that they have not been able to put a figure on it since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Okosh, have you read his comments? You might also re-read what I wrote, I was stating it is a common opinion, not necessarily my own. However having said that given the comments he has made it is hard to take him seriously.
    You have not given a single reason BB is the real deal. What you have said is trust me, this will be different than the last 5 ventures I got caught pimping that turned into nothing. You have said that you are so unsuccessful at finding the next big thing that don't even have $100,000 to loan to your friend at scamvillage. But hey for the rest of us it is a great deal so sign right up. There is zero business merit to anything you say, and you obviously have no track record of ever finding the next big thing.

You and any other sucker that ponies up a bitcoin to donate, another scam I might add since you are GIVING your money away, will suffer major !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

U.S. Applies New Money Laundering Rules to Bitcoin, Defeating Its Purpose

This Just In...

"U.S. Applies New Money Laundering Rules to Bitcoin, Defeating Its Purpose

Using Bitcoin to launder all the cash from your illegal dealings just got a little harder. The United States Treasury Department just enacted new rules to regulate Bitcoin and other virtual currencies, making it subject to the same level of scrutiny as other forms of currency. That's bad news for anyone looking to launder money using Bitcoin, but it could be good news for proponents of virtual currency for legitimate purposes.
    The new rules will see Bitcoin regulated like Western Union. Little is expected to change for individuals trading in Bitcoins, but businesses will be required to keep more detailed records of the transactions. There will also now be a rule that any transactions over $10,000 must be reported."

More...http://mashable.com/2013/03/23/bitcoin-regulatio/
    ...via Bitcoin Virtual Cash Gets Money-Laundering Rule - WSJ.com ...

"The American Bankers Association in 2011 asked the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to apply consumer financial protection laws uniformly across the financial sector regardless of whether an entity is a traditional bank or one of the evolving nonbank payment providers.

A CFPB spokeswoman declined to comment on the matter.

"This framework would wildly expand the reach of FinCen and the [Bank Secrecy Act],' said Patrick Murck, legal counsel for the Bitcoin Foundation, a trade group that promotes Bitcoin software and security standards. He said the government's rules "would be infeasible for many, if not most, members of the Bitcoin community to comply with."
    The articles also address bitcoin as being especially attractive for cybercrime.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: U.S. Applies New Money Laundering Rules to Bitcoin, Defeating Its Purpose

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    This Just In...

The new rules will see Bitcoin regulated like Western Union. Little is expected to change for individuals trading in Bitcoins, but businesses will be required to keep more detailed records of the transactions. There will also now be a rule that any transactions over $10,000 must be reported."

The articles also address bitcoin as being especially attractive for cybercrime.
    Excellent find and is is easy to see why it is being pimped on the scam forums.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    This Just In...

That's a good thing, the less crime able to be used on it the better. Just means that it will be even more attractive than before for business now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    You have not given a single reason BB is the real deal. What you have said is trust me, this will be different than the last 5 ventures I got caught pimping that turned into nothing. You have said that you are so unsuccessful at finding the next big thing that don't even have $100,000 to loan to your friend at scamvillage. But hey for the rest of us it is a great deal so sign right up. There is zero business merit to anything you say, and you obviously have no track record of ever finding the next big thing.

You and any other sucker that ponies up a bitcoin to donate, another scam I might add since you are GIVING your money away, will suffer major !
    It doesn't matter what I say you wont be convinced anyway. I am just the middleman giving info available. You are not satisfied with anything. That's fine, you are entitled to the opinion. But get your facts straight. I have never said I have found the next big thing, you are making that up. I have never said to trust me, you are making that up. You are right, I do not have $100K to loan anyone, friends, businesses or family, my finances have nothing to do with this conversation. You are calling tagvillage a scam that has turned into nothing, well that shows you know nothing about that as well. It has been in development for 2.5 years and is fine tuning the advertising platform. It is undergoing live testing by many people including myself. Once it is all working 100% there will be a big marketing push to companies.

So instead of telling lies stick to the facts.
    Can I prove that BitBillions is 100% legit, No I can't.
    Do I think it is, Yes.
    Has anything happened with it yet to make it appear to be a scam, No.
    Have people lost any money because of it, No.
    Has BitBillions shown what they are going to have as revenue sources, Yes but not in fine detail.
    Do BitBillions have a sustainable compensation structure, Yes.
    Is the returns projected by BitBillions unrealistic, No.
    Is BitBillions a HYIP or Ponzi, No.
    Is there people involved in promoting BitBillions that have promoted programs that failed before, Yes. Same could be said about all programs.

Overall nobody can say BitBillions is a scam, and nobody can say it is 100% legitimate. Right now everybody is speculating but most are labeling it with no proof. All programs will have levels of support. Surprisingly the ones with the highest levels of support are often the least legit, things like JBP, Zeek Rewards, PC, hourly revenue, etc. All of them had unsustainable compensation structures but people flocked to them. BitBillions has a sustainable compensation and people are more wary. Does not make a lot of sense does it.

Post Thanks / Like

Does not make a lot of sense does it.
    Perhaps to someone whose only experience in such matters is from participating in HYIP ponzi and get-rich-quick scams.

To anyone with the slightest bit of real world knowledge and experience, however, it makes complete sense.

It is not necessary to have "fine detail" or "comp plan" knowledge.

If you think the governments ( or REAL business) are going to stand by and allow BitCoin or anyone else to flaunt money laundering / tax evasion / criminal activity or the potential for them in their faces, you're sillier than you appear.

Further, if the U.S. has moved to regulate alternative currencies, rest assured the rest of the O.E.C.D. countries will follow, resulting in BitCoin being heavily scrutinized and subsequently less attractive to the general populace.

IM(very)HO, BitCoin may just barely make it to she start line, much less ever be able to be "up and running"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    Excellent find and is is easy to see why it is being pimped on the scam forums.
    If that's not enough of a red flag then I don't know what is....

Bitcoin almost looks like a ponzi that's about ready to implode....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    If that's not enough of a red flag then I don't know what is....

Bitcoin almost looks like a ponzi that's about ready to implode....
    Apparently that's what people said when it started, then again when it rose high and crashed down, now they are saying it is possibly a bubble about to burst. But check what the financial people are saying and most of them say that it looks set to grow to much higher levels. Especially with things like regulation being applied, some will say that will hurt it but reality is that it adds credibility to it and that means people will take notice of it.

But bitcoins cannot be called a ponzi anyway, it is a digital currency. I really can't see how anyone can call it one, it has none of the characteristics of one.

Post Thanks / Like

But bitcoins cannot be called a ponzi anyway, it is a digital currency. I really can't see how anyone can call it one, it has none of the characteristics of one.
    Ponzi / pyramid / scam / fraud / good way to lose your money.

Who cares what label anonymous HYIP ponzi shills and pimps put on it ??

It's on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums being promoted by the usual suspect HYIP ponzi pimps.

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps to someone whose only experience in such matters is from participating in HYIP ponzi and get-rich-quick scams.

To anyone with the slightest bit of real world knowledge and experience, however, it makes complete sense.

It is not necessary to have "fine detail" or "comp plan" knowledge.

If you think the governments ( or REAL business) are going to stand by and allow BitCoin or anyone else to flaunt money laundering / tax evasion / criminal activity or the potential for them in their faces, you're sillier than you appear.

Further, if the U.S. has moved to regulate alternative currencies, rest assured the rest of the O.E.C.D. countries will follow, resulting in BitCoin being heavily scrutinized and subsequently less attractive to the general populace.

IM(very)HO, BitCoin may just barely make it to she start line, much less ever be able to be "up and running"
    Are you talking about bitcoin, or BitBillions? If you are talking about bitcoins, I think $800 million worth is a bit more than barely making it to the starting line