Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Sure, Aussie Striker,
    you're promoting an alternative currency which is directly linked with illegal HYIPS and the recent rash of failed penny auctions.
    I hadn't even head of bitcoins before BitBillions launched but they have been around since 2009. I have heard of plenty of HYIPS and penny auctions that have failed recently but I don't think any of them used bitcoins. All the ones I know of used USD. Does that mean they are going to ban USD? I don't think so.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is what I find interesting Aussie. Over at Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...361#msg1656361 your "ally" globalvillage (Merry Makowski) says:

"BUT the CEO or the company I am involved with for the last 2 and half years, has known about the GBBG organization for more then a year and he said: I believe wholeheartedly in their technology and business plan". His stating that was enough for me. In those 2 and half years, never yet I saw him recommending anything to anyone."

It would appear to me that he has knowledge of who some of these people in GBBG are. It would also appear that the company she is involved with is TagVillage. What I find curious is you said:

"GBBG is an autonomous and anonymous network of members. The organization NEVER asks any personal information from any member. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for any person to know or disclose any other member’s information. "

The above seems to directly conflict what the CEO of the company I believe to be Tagvillage implicitly claims. But there are two more things I find troubling with you being a "middle man" the first is the aforementioned loan you were brokering for Tagvillage. But more importantly this from your Linked In Page. Part of your duties are "Leadership Team at Tagvillage"
    David Newman - Australia | LinkedIn

So Aussie, am I a skeptical person, yes I am. Do I call everything a scam, no, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck. The evidence seems to point to the "chance meeting" of aussiestriker and globalvillage at Bitcointalk is anything but. You both appear to be affiliated with the same company and both seem to have access to the CEO. Yet one claims IN A PUBLIC message board to have insider knowledge from the CEO, at the same time you are saying you are just a "middleman" with no knowledge.

Could we chalk all this up to coincidence, no not really. But, people have limited funds to invest in their lifetimes and have to make sound decisions without having all the facts. Nothing on this adds up. I suspect that you and Merry are both insiders and that Tagvillage is somehow involved with BitBillions, enough to call shenanigans.

All BB amounts to at this point is a recruiting scheme. At some point they will hit people up for Gold Super Founder positions, or some such and then poof like so many other alchemists they will disappear with the money.

Post Thanks / Like

He also quoted a psycho "financial analyst stating the price of a bitcoin "could get above $100K each". Are you for real Aussie?

Here is post: Bitbillions - Bitbillions.com

Looks like a bit of enticement from you, aussie, to get more referrals!

(
    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Here is what I find interesting Aussie. Over at Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...361#msg1656361 your "ally" globalvillage (Merry Makowski) says:

"BUT the CEO or the company I am involved with for the last 2 and half years, has known about the GBBG organization for more then a year and he said: I believe wholeheartedly in their technology and business plan". His stating that was enough for me. In those 2 and half years, never yet I saw him recommending anything to anyone."

It would appear to me that he has knowledge of who some of these people in GBBG are. It would also appear that the company she is involved with is TagVillage. What I find curious is you said:

"GBBG is an autonomous and anonymous network of members. The organization NEVER asks any personal information from any member. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for any person to know or disclose any other member’s information. "

The above seems to directly conflict what the CEO of the company I believe to be Tagvillage implicitly claims. But there are two more things I find troubling with you being a "middle man" the first is the aforementioned loan you were brokering for Tagvillage. But more importantly this from your Linked In Page. Part of your duties are "Leadership Team at Tagvillage"

So Aussie, am I a skeptical person, yes I am. Do I call everything a scam, no, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck. The evidence seems to point to the "chance meeting" of aussiestriker and globalvillage at Bitcointalk is anything but. You both appear to be affiliated with the same company and both seem to have access to the CEO. Yet one claims IN A PUBLIC message board to have insider knowledge from the CEO, at the same time you are saying you are just a "middleman" with no knowledge.

Could we chalk all this up to coincidence, no not really. But, people have limited funds to invest in their lifetimes and have to make sound decisions without having all the facts. Nothing on this adds up. I suspect that you and Merry are both insiders and that Tagvillage is somehow involved with BitBillions, enough to call shenanigans.

All BB amounts to at this point is a recruiting scheme. At some point they will hit people up for Gold Super Founder positions, or some such and then poof like so many other alchemists they will disappear with the money.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: U.S. Applies New Money Laundering Rules to Bitcoin, Defeating Its Purpose

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker View Post
    Apparently that's what people said when it started, then again when it rose high and crashed down, now they are saying it is possibly a bubble about to burst. But check what the financial people are saying and most of them say that it looks set to grow to much higher levels. Especially with things like regulation being applied, some will say that will hurt it but reality is that it adds credibility to it and that means people will take notice of it.

But bitcoins cannot be called a ponzi anyway, it is a digital currency. I really can't see how anyone can call it one, it has none of the characteristics of one.
    Next you gonna tell me that Altergold wasn't a ponzi either.......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Re: U.S. Applies New Money Laundering Rules to Bitcoin, Defeating Its Purpose

Apparently that's what people said when it started, then again when it rose high and crashed down, now they are saying it is possibly a bubble about to burst. But check what the financial people are saying and most of them say that it looks set to grow to much higher levels. Especially with things like regulation being applied, some will say that will hurt it but reality is that it adds credibility to it and that means people will take notice of it.

But bitcoins cannot be called a ponzi anyway, it is a digital currency. I really can't see how anyone can call it one, it has none of the characteristics of one.
    Who do you call financial people exactly? some liberal arts professors or morons from Fox News?
    Wait for it, bitcoin miners are preparing a very big surprise , they been waiting for chance to dump it all for awhile :)
    when do you think they will consider the price is right? perhaps $100 ? :)
    when do you think they will consider the price is too low and stop dumping them? perhaps $5 (lower than that they just taking losses with electric bills)

Do any of your financial people even apprehend the concept where those bitcoins come from ? do they understand the mining process and all what moves the prices ?
    Do they understand that miners just waiting for a price resistance to start dumping bitcoins ?
    Did you see any respectful mathematicians/cryptologists claim there is no way to manipulate and inject unminned bitcoins?

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As I read across the different forums, more problems seem to be cropping up with this so called .....Errrr... program. I am not a fortune teller but I see more and more problems in it's future.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    As I read across the different forums, more problems seem to be cropping up with this so called .....Errrr... program. I am not a fortune teller but I see more and more problems in it's future.......
    My crystal ball says "imploded ponzi".....

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, a lot of different points here.

1. What Merry is referring to is something that was on the GoFundMe page for about a day. The CEO of Tagvillage had that comment on the page which contained that quote. So maybe he does know people involved. Somewhere, someone has to right? Doesn't mean they are going to tell anyone who though.

2. Merry is a member of Tagvillage and has been since it started as it states, so am I.

3. I have never brokered a loan. Tagvillage made the offer for anyone to take up. All they had to do was contact the CEO. I had nothing to do with it apart from putting a post up letting people know what the offer was. I don't know why you are so hungup over an offer a company made. It is a bit like you having a go at a bank for offering a discount rate then saying your mate down the street that told you about it is the broker for it.

4. The Tagvillage Leadership team was a group of people that had the biggest business in tagvillage. So yes I was on it. Duties involved helping tell other members about what was going on and occassionally testing something on the site before it was released live. The group has since been renamed Long Term Supporters Group and expanded the numbers. There is about 30-40 people in it now who represent many countries and have some of the largest tagvillage businesses. Being part of the group does not give any power or anything like that, it is just like a representative group that the CEO can discuss developments and sometimes get opinions on certain things. Merry is also in this group. As for having access to the CEO, he is very approachable, he has talked to many members even outside of this group. He doesn't try to hide.

5. Tagvillage are involved with BitBillions now as they are the advertising network that is discussed on the blog page. This will benefit both companies.

6. BitBillions have now also launched the bitcoin fund, they have the advertising on the site, they are linking with a penny auction site, they will soon have something you can get free bitcoins with. Is it just a recruiting site, I don't think so but right now they want to get up to 50,000 members so recruiting is going to be a big part of that obviously. That isn't all that is there though and there is a lot more to come. Most of what they have started is not what is on the site that they are building, although those things they need the numbers for first before releaseing I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    He also quoted a psycho "financial analyst stating the price of a bitcoin "could get above $100K each". Are you for real Aussie?

Here is post: Bitbillions - Bitbillions.com
    Looks like a bit of enticement from you, aussie, to get more referrals!
    (
    Well I was quoting Max Keier yes. Will it happen, who knows, on a video I saw he gave good reason why it should be that much.

I don't know him but had someone tell me he is often right.

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Next you gonna tell me that Altergold wasn't a ponzi either.......
    Never heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Who do you call financial people exactly? some liberal arts professors or morons from Fox News?
    Wait for it, bitcoin miners are preparing a very big surprise , they been waiting for chance to dump it all for awhile :)
    when do you think they will consider the price is right? perhaps $100 ? :)
    when do you think they will consider the price is too low and stop dumping them? perhaps $5 (lower than that they just taking losses with electric bills)

Do any of your financial people even apprehend the concept where those bitcoins come from ? do they understand the mining process and all what moves the prices ?
    Do they understand that miners just waiting for a price resistance to start dumping bitcoins ?
    Did you see any respectful mathematicians/cryptologists claim there is no way to manipulate and inject unminned bitcoins?
    Well google is my source and there is plenty of info out there. Do they know what they are talking about, well they know a lot more than I do about it, some more than others I guess. Most people in the bitcoin community do not want to let it go at $100 because they expect it to go much higher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    There hasn't been any problems crop up. Not sure what you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    My crystal ball says "imploded ponzi".....
    I think you need a new crystal ball, yours is broken.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you need a new crystal ball, yours is broken.
    It's Aussie made so it's of the highest quality....No way it's broken

Post Thanks / Like

What a shocker that Merry is over there pimping this scam also. She thinks she can pull the wool over their faces by pretending to be a savvy businesswoman, but anyone that has been around knows that she is nothing but a ponzi queen.

Post Thanks / Like

Aussie,

Allow me to respond to your last two posts to me in as succinct fashion as possible. Your promotion of BitBillions said that it would bring Bill Gates out of retirement and possibly eliminate the need for Amazon, Google, Face Book, etc. Or something like that. If that is not "the next big thing", then I don't know what is. Second, the only information you have provided on this "opportunity" is the payment plan. If that does not say "trust me", then I don't know what does.

At this point, all any of us know is what the payment plan is for recruiting and what it is proposed to be if they ever get off the ground. As for the "product", it largely looks like a bunch of stuff that is ALREADY available. Whoo Hooo, somebody hold me back I can now download music and movies, what next blogging? So you have offered nothing more than a recruiting scheme.

Now, why continue to bring up the loan or the past flops that you have promoted? BECAUSE IT MATTERS THAT'S WHY. Any of us can have some salesmen sitting at our dinner table every night of the week telling us where to put our money. And in almost ALL situations the "opportunity" proves to be in the salesman's interest not ours. So who to invest with?
    Speaking for myself, if I wanted to listen to someone on an "opportunity" I would listen to someone who was actually successful. Sam Zell and not Robert Kyiosaki comes to mind, but Sam Zell is not giving advice, Kyiosaki is selling it.

As for the loan, the FACT that Tagvillage had to go to net for the loan means every bank, loan broker, venture capitalist, angel investor, and local business man who knows the CEO said NO WAY am I loaning this guy money. Wow, what a glowing endorsement, where do I sign? Second as it relates to you Aussie. You are all over the net promoting business "opportunities", yet since you don't have 100K to loan that puts you in the salesmen category, not the successful investor category. Couple this with the other failed ventures you have promoted, and I have no reason to believe BB will be anything but another money wasting flop.

There is a clear conflict between what you and Merry said about the CEO and GBBG despite by your own words having similar access to the CEO. I would think if you were promoting an "opportunity" you would want to have as much information as possible, that appears not to be the case. But what bothers me is someone is lying in this situation and the reader has no way to verify who. If you can't verify something like this in evaluating a business, keep your money in your pocket.

Aussie, this is a forum for people not only to banter back and forth, but for others to come and evaluate opportunities pro or con. Personally, I would never give my money to anyone hiding behind a Go Daddy website. I think anyone that would should be fitted for a tight helmet and mittens to keep them away from the keyboard. No one is going to get rich with BB and it can not even be taken seriously as a business "opportunity".

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
    The BitFund being is being marketed illegally in the states as it needs to be registered as an investment. That alone is enough to keep anyone with any sense away. But like so many other scams, I am sure they will work on "complying with the law" about the time the payments are scheduled to be made.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aussie_Striker recommends on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum:

(oh, and, BTW, this is only for 2 weeks of February 2006)

HYIPJoy

Newdaysplan

2dayprofit

Profithourly

eCurrencyReserve

football-funds

rockfunds 3

NeverEndGame

DeveInvestment

TagVillage

KuleSearch

invest-biz

EInvestPro

Wolfunds

HYIPus

TingerInvest

HYIP4Dummies

gearHYIP

So, we should believe Aussie_Striker now because........................................... ................................??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aussie,

Allow me to respond to your last two posts to me in as succinct fashion as possible. Your promotion of BitBillions said that it would bring Bill Gates out of retirement and possibly eliminate the need for Amazon, Google, Face Book, etc. Or something like that. If that is not "the next big thing", then I don't know what is. Second, the only information you have provided on this "opportunity" is the payment plan. If that does not say "trust me", then I don't know what does.

At this point, all any of us know is what the payment plan is for recruiting and what it is proposed to be if they ever get off the ground. As for the "product", it largely looks like a bunch of stuff that is ALREADY available. Whoo Hooo, somebody hold me back I can now download music and movies, what next blogging? So you have offered nothing more than a recruiting scheme.

Now, why continue to bring up the loan or the past flops that you have promoted? BECAUSE IT MATTERS THAT'S WHY. Any of us can have some salesmen sitting at our dinner table every night of the week telling us where to put our money. And in almost ALL situations the "opportunity" proves to be in the salesman's interest not ours. So who to invest with?
    Speaking for myself, if I wanted to listen to someone on an "opportunity" I would listen to someone who was actually successful. Sam Zell and not Robert Kyiosaki comes to mind, but Sam Zell is not giving advice, Kyiosaki is selling it.

As for the loan, the FACT that Tagvillage had to go to net for the loan means every bank, loan broker, venture capitalist, angel investor, and local business man who knows the CEO said NO WAY am I loaning this guy money. Wow, what a glowing endorsement, where do I sign? Second as it relates to you Aussie. You are all over the net promoting business "opportunities", yet since you don't have 100K to loan that puts you in the salesmen category, not the successful investor category. Couple this with the other failed ventures you have promoted, and I have no reason to believe BB will be anything but another money wasting flop.

There is a clear conflict between what you and Merry said about the CEO and GBBG despite by your own words having similar access to the CEO. I would think if you were promoting an "opportunity" you would want to have as much information as possible, that appears not to be the case. But what bothers me is someone is lying in this situation and the reader has no way to verify who. If you can't verify something like this in evaluating a business, keep your money in your pocket.

Aussie, this is a forum for people not only to banter back and forth, but for others to come and evaluate opportunities pro or con. Personally, I would never give my money to anyone hiding behind a Go Daddy website. I think anyone that would should be fitted for a tight helmet and mittens to keep them away from the keyboard. No one is going to get rich with BB and it can not even be taken seriously as a business "opportunity".

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
    The BitFund being is being marketed illegally in the states as it needs to be registered as an investment. That alone is enough to keep anyone with any sense away. But like so many other scams, I am sure they will work on "complying with the law" about the time the payments are scheduled to be made.
    To be honest I don't think you are adding to the conversation, just saying the same things over and over again. We know your opinion, you think it will fail, noted. I disagree so we will see how it pans out ok.

Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I don't think you are adding to the conversation, just saying the same things over and over again. We know your opinion, you think it will fail, noted. I disagree so we will see how it pans out ok.
    Couple of things, everyone here that has taken time to research and post has given you ample opportunity to prove BB is a real business. In my opinion you have not, others may be standing in line for 20 founder positions. I am writing for my own interest and the interest of anyone who is looking to evaluate this or any other "opportunity". So you thinking I am adding or not adding to the conversation is completely irrelevant to me. I am saying the same things over and over because you keep saying the same thing over and over. BB will be great, but no tangible reason why.

And one correction, I don't think BB will fail, I know it will fail

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Couple of things, everyone here that has taken time to research and post has given you ample opportunity to prove BB is a real business. In my opinion you have not, others may be standing in line for 20 founder positions. I am writing for my own interest and the interest of anyone who is looking to evaluate this or any other "opportunity". So you thinking I am adding or not adding to the conversation is completely irrelevant to me. I am saying the same things over and over because you keep saying the same thing over and over. BB will be great, but no tangible reason why.

And one correction, I don't think BB will fail, I know it will fail
    You keep thinking that...

The wallet upgrade is complete and the referral commissions have resumed, the ones from past few days have been completed already.

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh the Wallet Upgrade!

Bill Gates just reached for his Nitroglycerin pills.
    Mark Zuckerberg is in the fetal position.
    Jeff Bezos is asking mommy for a warm milk and a binky.

Please keep us updated, I am really excited now.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of Aussie_Strikers' 2012 recommendations:

TagVillage HYIP ponzi

Co-Operative Achievement Plan HYIP ponzi

Iwowwe HYIP ponzi

Paradox Cash HYIP ponzi

EarthInv HYIP ponzi

JustBeenPaid HYIP ponzi

DoubleDollars HYIP ponzi

LiteCycler HYIP ponzi

MegaFlowBot HYIP ponzi

Elite Dollar Makers HYIP ponzi

Someone help me out here,

we should believe a thing Aussie_Striker says because........................................... ....................??

Post Thanks / Like

I just looked at the talkgold crime forum on this Err, program and aussie and one other person are having a riveting discussion about this Eerrr , program, or whatever it is. Aussie is trying but I just don't see it happening.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Sort of off topic, but not really. Just heard this on the news this morning, this is how the funding in the technology world really works.

Yahoo purchased the Summly app, which summarises news stories from popular media companies, from its 17-year-old creator Nick D'Aloisio.

The price of purchasing the app has not been disclosed, but industry experts have suggested it could be between £20 million and £40 million.

Summly app created by British teenager is bought by internet giant Yahoo in deal worth 'dozens of millions' of pounds. - News - Gadgets & Tech - The Independent

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BitBillions Compensation Plan

I wanted to 'fix' the image on this page but did not want to get into trouble, so I will just say try looking at it upside down and it looks sooooo much like a pyramid.

Not too much off subject Ribshaw and on HLN this morning, it sounded like he was going to have to telecommute college and work at Yahoo! ???
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    BitBillions Compensation Plan

I wanted to 'fix' the image on this page but did not want to get into trouble, so I will just say try looking at it upside down and it looks sooooo much like a pyramid.

Not too much off subject Ribshaw and on HLN this morning, it sounded like he was going to have to telecommute college and work at Yahoo! ???
    Not sure, I heard part of an interview with him on Bloomberg this morning, apparently he had made a treadmill app for your I Phone when he was 12 or so. Smart kid, if he stays away from 3X7 matrix plans should have a bright future.

Post Thanks / Like

There hasn't been any problems crop up. Not sure what you are talking about?

See post #120 in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Some of Aussie_Strikers' 2012 recommendations:

TagVillage HYIP ponzi

Co-Operative Achievement Plan HYIP ponzi

Iwowwe HYIP ponzi

Paradox Cash HYIP ponzi

EarthInv HYIP ponzi

JustBeenPaid HYIP ponzi

DoubleDollars HYIP ponzi

LiteCycler HYIP ponzi

MegaFlowBot HYIP ponzi

Elite Dollar Makers HYIP ponzi

Someone help me out here,

we should believe a thing Aussie_Striker says because........................................... ....................??
    You are very loose in the term recommendation, some of those (Elite dollar makers, Megaflowbot, Litecycler, Doubledollars, and Earthinv) were doublers and I had a page talking about them because at the time doublers were popular. I told people if they play with them expect them to not be around long and only risk what you are prepared to lose. That is not a recommendation in my language. If anything it was a warning not to risk too much for people that used them.

As for the others...JBP I have already said was a ponzi and I always said it was.

That leaves 4 programs and those 4 I have recommended.

Tagvillage - Has been in development for 2.5 years and is launching with full ad platform next month. Nobody has lost any money with the company, in fact with bonuses, every single person that has joined and bought tags in the past has made a profit. Not just some people, every person. From next month tagvillage should start marketing to advertisers and publishers.

Cooperative Achievement Plan - This is a site that I don't do much with but they are ok. In essence they have cyclers and I don't really like cyclers but I bought into this one for the advertising. It has grown and offers a lot of different levels to go in plus they have free rewards and more. There was no referral commissions at all on the site until they launched a daily plan over a year after they started. So I promoted it but not much and I was never going to get ref commissions because there was none. As I said I just use some of the advertising and for that is is not bad.

IWowwe - IWowwe is another business tool, it has video email, video conferencing, Broadcaster and autoresponder. It is a good product so yes I recommend it.

Paradox Cash - This one was a speculator but for $2 originally and members now it is only $4, it was worth having a go. Once again on joining there were no referral commissions. The plan being to grow this into a site for advertising with other linked sites. They have also added other useful features since then and it is still growing. Now in the 2nd stage with $4 for new members (one time) and a ref commission of $2 for their sponsor. They still have a long way to go to reach their goals but they have done a good job with some of the features on the site.

So off all the so called ponzis, the doublers are the only ones you could call that, and I warned people about them, not recommended them. I said they were worth a try but to expect to lose. The other businesses you are having a go at are running still and do not look like stopping. I really find it amazing that you are on a forum like this and you call things like tagvillage and iWowwe ponzis when they are so far from it you cannot even say they are in the same ballpark.

You shouldn't have posted this as you have just proven that your idea of a ponzi and hyip is totally off track, plus you have lied about me in the process.