Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker View Post
    The free members are able to take part in the flash sales, earn entries for a car or even win on Mybitcoinrewards. They are not eligible for referral commissions. So no they would not get anything for recruiting others.
    RUT ROW. Someone is deserves a good dressing down from Standards and Practices.

getyourstorystraight.JPG

bit billions
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

While Standards and Practices are investigating the slight discrepancy in the tales Gilbert and Aussie are telling, perhaps they could from a breakaway group and address poor Mambo's concern about fake ads and cell phone cramming.

Mambo.JPG

Fraudulent websites shown in ads
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    See what happens when you're a HYIP ponzi pimp for too long, Aussie Striker ???

One lie rolls into another until you can't tell if you're Arthur or Martha

Aussie Striker on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum
    Congratulations, you found where I posted to the wrong thread. unfortunately that forum doesn't allow me to delete my mistake. It was obvious to anyone that was reading the thread that it was a mistake.

Ribshaw, the link to the forum about scam sites in the ads I think you need to know the context.

Firstly, the ads that are on the sites are put there by premier members. GBBG does not take any responsibility for the ads that are placed by members.

Secondly, that thread is so members can inform about possible scam sites. Anyone here would know that if you go to any traffic exchange, PTC, or just about any money making website, there will be ads that are placed from people to sites that are dubious at best and sometimes total scams. The members placing those ads probably don't even realize they are scams until later.

Post Thanks / Like

Serial HYIP ponzi pimp waffle, excuses, rationalization, justification, laying off blame, yada, yada and more yada.

So, setting your excuses aside, Aussie Striker, why would anyone believe this recommendation of yours is any more legitimate than all the posts you made in support of the "COLLAPSED TAG VILLAGE HYIP PONZI" ??

You've seen the light ??

Found religion ???

Admitted in public you were wrong and apologized to all those who believed you and lost money ??

Nope, as usual with HYIP ponzi pimps, you simply forgot it and moved on to the next (Bit Billions) HYIP ponzi game

See ya back next year with the next exciting installment of "Aussie Striker - Serial HYIP ponzi pimp"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Serial HYIP ponzi pimp waffle, excuses, rationalization, justification, laying off blame, yada, yada and more yada.

So, setting your excuses aside, Aussie Striker, why would anyone believe this recommendation of yours is any more legitimate than all the posts you made in support of the "COLLAPSED TAG VILLAGE HYIP PONZI" ??

You've seen the light ??

Found religion ???

Admitted in public you were wrong and apologized to all those who believed you and lost money ??

Nope, as usual with HYIP ponzi pimps, you simply forgot it and moved on to the next (Bit Billions) HYIP ponzi game

See ya back next year with the next exciting installment of "Aussie Striker - Serial HYIP ponzi pimp"
    Well the problem with your argument is that Tagvillage is not a hyip or ponzi and never was. It is a website that ran out of funds to pay the developer to complete the ad platform on it. Unfortunately tagvillage suffered at the hands of a big credit card fraud ring that stole a lot of money (not just from tagvillage but from many sites around the world). I used to have a link to an article where the fraud was mentioned in media. I think the FBI were investigating it. There was Billions of dollars taken from sites around the world in a period of about 6 months. After that Tagvillage basically didn't have the money nor the revenue coming in to pay the developer to finish the platform.

I'd love to see you here in a year littleroundman because you will still be calling them a scam but the sites will still be growing and will be better than ever. That goes for both sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Striker
    It is a website that ran out of funds to pay the developer to complete the ad platform on it
    Yeah, yeah.

The developer contracted Dengue fever, the CEO was left paralysed by a major car accident and the Russian mafia stole half the funds.

All normal for a HYIP ponzi / pyramid.

Post Thanks / Like

Geez, you're going to have some trouble topping this load of nonsense from the Tag Village fraudster when Bit Billions goes belly up, Aussie Striker.

I gotta admit, that has to be one of the best and most long winded "You ain't gettin' paid" HYIP ponzi admin letters I have ever seen.

There's enough drama in that letter on which to base a TV series.

Post Thanks / Like

Ribshaw, the link to the forum about scam sites in the ads I think you need to know the context. Firstly, the ads that are on the sites are put there by premier members. GBBG does not take any responsibility for the ads that are placed by members.
    GBBG-DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING. All this is, was, and ever will be is a recruiting scheme and a sucky floppy one at that. Here is what I think of as a business, I buy a Pizza, have my car washed, order a book from Amazon, trade stocks with an online broker. I pay cash, I get a product, business owner makes money. Easy Peasy.

This is what GBBG offers.

aman.JPG

Bitbillions ranked #14 on Top Bitcoin Sites

It's like I am 5 again at a birthday part and the moms are going to have us play musical chairs and hot potato. Only these are grown ups and the person who can't recruit enough suckers loses money.

Post Thanks / Like

Latest winners of the Bitfeud Flash Sales

Winners: 02/15/2014 $40 for $20
    POSITION MEMBER TIMESTAMP PAID
    1 1BVZPWymLXxqe5jHw9w7o2WaUgZjKByhS3 2014-02-14 16:52:34.137.53 pending
    2 1Ktha3GpvbSK8jNrLv54YGytMnU4zRkyv4 2014-02-14 16:52:34.920.55 pending
    3 1JXnKnH4AFYCDdfC5ACcsgu6mMbpkfdLm1 2014-02-14 16:52:35.110.39 pending
    4 1q9dvqP7Kme5e3XjfmnsnRQooeyBfTihe 2014-02-14 16:52:35.551.2 pending
    5 13w34JP9MkXCTqcRDN6sbbJiKrBS66PqDM 2014-02-14 16:52:35.642.49 pending

Winners: 02/09/2014 $20 for $10
    POSITION MEMBER TIMESTAMP PAID
    1 1Ktha3GpvbSK8jNrLv54YGytMnU4zRkyv4 2014-02-09 05:47:33.287.27 YES
    2 1P7KnB3AHUqw8Z6yaLasyeUFXiaBZEQ8tE 2014-02-09 05:47:33.583.42 YES
    3 1Bph5RzNbvVj9g9ikNsXhRPpmXDQXzTzB8 2014-02-09 05:47:33.884.6 YES
    4 1BVZPWymLXxqe5jHw9w7o2WaUgZjKByhS3 2014-02-09 05:47:34.418.76 YES
    5 1MpBTqRWzJp6jNDtaRxzyjwoo1uWuvWW4g 2014-02-09 05:47:34.445.99 YES
    6 138nLgPGdnk47fPJ1mbSW62YnnbfevGyrM 2014-02-09 05:47:34.529.54 YES
    7 1QGPnN95SzaQUcXnW88T4Yx8anGRRueTdZ 2014-02-09 05:47:34.569.96 YES
    8 14fQw26tbsXmXct3bZoh6Gi2ozeU3teqVR 2014-02-09 05:47:34.658.64 pending
    9 18e7t2tMp6ToavaqpLpKbfKepzySFjeiR 2014-02-09 05:47:34.777.18 YES
    10 1BtLK2NkMNpGDj8YcB9CUgU5dD9w3TCwdT 2014-02-09 05:47:34.825.15 YES

The reason some say pending is that they have to send in the smaller amount to get the bigger amount. Once they do they get paid directly to their wallet.

February 10, 2014
    By bitadmin

Congratulations to the winners of today’s mybitcoinrewards.com prize pool drawings! The following members got FREE BITCOINS just for viewing ads:
    DRAWING PRIZE WINNER
    20140210-001 0.10000000 BTC ID: 142VsxnpLm5muP6cP15ZRRDsKjG25pnCKw
    Payout: 1FqKws25viL2VvJofdB83zJ9TBe3RifRsp
    20140210-002 0.20000000 BTC ID: 14NseKSKM6bAFY8XDNSZBimb5HBdqkMKRW
    Payout: 1A4wagGBkKBCLTo7bHqV1ZKfA2T8zkQpYt

Just the most recent prizes given.

Post Thanks / Like

The following members got FREE BITCOINS just for viewing ads:
    Getting paid for viewing ads.

Gee, never heard of that before.

Well, except for the squillion and one other autosurf / manual surf / HYIP ponzi frauds that have collapsed owing members money

Keep posting your nonsense, Aussie Striker, I'm sure you get a few desperadoes in.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, the plot sickens thickens.

Bitcoin Rewards turns out to be nothing more than a boring old "traffic exchange / advertising platform" HYIP ponzi fraud.

Same ol', same ol' badly disguised HYIP, with a Bitcoin flavour.

The interesting part is who is behind Bitcoin Rewards:

Why, it's the same guy who was behind Aussie Strikers' favourite failed ponzi, Tagvillage:

Not surprising, though, given Aussie Strikers record on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums.

Hey, Aussie, what sort of deal does Bitcoin Rewards have you on for acting as their spokesperson ??

Percentage ??

Starting positions ??

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, the plot sickens thickens.

Bitcoin Rewards turns out to be nothing more than a boring old "traffic exchange / advertising platform" HYIP ponzi fraud.

Same ol', same ol' badly disguised HYIP, with a Bitcoin flavour.

The interesting part is who is behind Bitcoin Rewards:

Why, it's the same guy who was behind Aussie Strikers' favourite failed ponzi, Tagvillage:

Not surprising, though, given Aussie Strikers record on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums.

Hey, Aussie, what sort of deal does Bitcoin Rewards have you on for acting as their spokesperson ??

Percentage ??

Starting positions ??
    I knew it! The Tagvillage scammer is running BitBillions. He conned a lot of people with Tagvillage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    I knew it! The Tagvillage scammer is running BitBillions. He conned a lot of people with Tagvillage.
    Gee I am going to enjoy it when Tagvillage is active again. But hey this post is about Bitbillions.

You cannot compare the ad viewing with the ponzi schemes that have been around. Those ones are based on promising payment for every day they are viewed, giving a % daily usually and is unsustainable. That is what makes them a ponzi in the first place. GBBG is nothing like that and if you go through the sites you would know that.

But it's fine...give it a few months and we shall see what has happened. If you guys are right the site will be gone. I wouldn't go betting money on it if I was you though.

Post Thanks / Like

That is what makes them a ponzi in the first place.

RUBBISH !

What makes them a ponzi is exactly the same as what makes Bitcoin Ads a ponzi.

"Viewing ads" isn't "work" and is definitely not capable of generating the sort of income claimed by generations of HYIP ponzi operators.

They are ponzis because they have little or no outside source of income and the money paid to members is mainly derived from members' fees.

Post Thanks / Like

Been there, seen that.

in 2011 Russians already beat you :)

Allow me to refresh your memory - 2011 first BitCoin Pyramid (at least were honest what it is) :

BTC_PYRAMID.jpg
    URL: Bitcoin Pyramid

Whois of bitcoinpyramid.com before it was made private:
    BTC_PYRAMID_WHOIS.jpg

ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT INFO
    Arsen Gasparyan
    Arsen Gasparyan
    ul. Startseva 3/2 - 64
    Perm
    Permskii Krai
    RU
    Phone: +.9028341965
    Email Address: arsenische@gmail.com
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-15-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    Yeap, same David Ruebush - the real owner of Tagvillage.com domain , is also real owner of MyBitcoinRewards.com and also operator of BitBillions ponzi:

TAGVILLAGE_WHOIS.jpg

MYBITCOINREWARDS_whois.jpg

He is not even hiding: David Ruebush | LinkedIn

Full Name: Phillip David Ruebush Jr
    http://www.wysk.com/search/doEntityS...20Ruebush%20Jr
    http://www.wysk.com/index/texas/aust...orated/profile
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-15-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

And on his Facebook that idiot now says he is either moved to Australia or Ukraine :)

RUEBUSH_FB.jpg
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/ideacentrics/about

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    And on his Facebook that idiot now says he is either moved to Australia or Ukraine :)

RUEBUSH_FB.jpg
    Australia ????

And his paid pimp is AUSSIE_striker ??

Could it be ????

Post Thanks / Like

His other failed scam he tried to raise money for, or maybe whole point was to scam in donations: The Banded Yoke by DAvid Ruebush - GoFundMe
    His crowdfundering (begging for money): https://www.crowdfunder.com/u/14386#profile

And the dude got plenty lawsuits/ court records :)
    also some court records on his iwantcar scam.

(will come back to it some later time)

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if aussie_striker is the same guy who used to hang out on chats a year or 2 ago on "Money News Online" (HYIP pimping pit)
    under name of "aussieguy".

That guy was later caught as being a shill, HYIP admins paid him money for telling good things and recommending their programs.

Post Thanks / Like

Aussie, I am really left what is wrong with you and/or your thinking.

You have your name all over the web shilling for Dave Ruebush, I am left asking why? His MO appears to be come up with something that sounds fantastic, collect a bunch of money with your help, and then boo hoo hoo all the way to the next biggie. Do you like lugging water, or using your face and name to promote scams that he seemingly is taking the lion share from?

Post 73 about GBBG investment fund that just went bye bye.. Oh, I am sorry delayed for a year before the big cheese will start to roll.

5. I don't think that will ever be known who is managing it. That would go against the whole privacy issue.
    This exchange took place early 2013 Posts 103 and 108 where someone seemed to be pretending that Ruebush was some "casual observer" of BitBillions. It was some secret group, but he may know a few of them. How did that work out? This alone leads me to believe you know EXACTLY what this is. Someone can be slow, or wishful, but to play ring around the posie with the truth, why would someone do that?

You knew all along that Dave Reubush ran this effluvium, sup with YOU and HE trying the ole Sgt. Schultz?

Ok, a lot of different points here.

1. What Merry is referring to is something that was on the GoFundMe page for about a day. The CEO of Tagvillage had that comment on the page which contained that quote. So maybe he does know people involved. Somewhere, someone has to right? Doesn't mean they are going to tell anyone who though.

================================================== ========

And here is the part where perhaps you want people to think you are daft, or a dreamer.

March 23, 2013.

To be honest I don't think you are adding to the conversation, just saying the same things over and over again. We know your opinion, you think it will fail, noted. I disagree so we will see how it pans out ok.

SNAKE EYES!!!

March 28 2013
    SO you are saying updates on the site do not add info about it. We all know your opinion ribshaw. I'm wondering what your opinion will be in 6 months when this is going strong still. Pretty sure you will still be saying it is a scam and is still going to fail...How about you come back then and comment. I'll even invite you to come back sooner if the site suddenly lives up to your prediction and fails...in fact that would be better come back then...that way I wont have to hear from you and you doomsday predictions anymore.

Sometime April 2013

Why are you still bring tagvillage into this. This is supposed to be about BitBillions. Besides that it did launch, it is just the advertising platform is not complete. The latest news article explained what happened there. The ad platform is currently in live testing which means advertisers are currently getting free advertising from it.
    SO CLOSE

Jes the other day...

BLAH BLAH HACKING, BLAH BLAH FUNDS
    I'd love to see you here in a year littleroundman because you will still be calling them a scam but the sites will still be growing and will be better than ever. That goes for both sites.
    AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 02-16-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

As for David Ruebush and where he lives. Facebook shows where he has been, if you visit Bali and say you are there it says you are living there. He was in Australia for the last 2.5 months and is currently on his way back to the Ukraine to work with one of the main devs for bitbillions. He is originally from Texas.

Never heard of Money News Online.

Niksam, I'd like to see any record you have of court documents to do with iwantacar and others. You say there is some, show proof please I'd like to see it.

His MO appears to be come up with something that sounds fantastic, collect a bunch of money with your help, and then boo hoo hoo all the way to the next biggie.
    There is one huge problem with this statement. We are talking about two businesses, GBBG Bitbillions (which includes iwantacar, mybitcoinrewards and Bitfeud) and Tagvillage. That is just two programs that have been promoted. You make it sound like he goes from program to program. You can find many people on the web going from company to company promoting hell out of them then going to the next one. Check out Frank Astheimer, he has been involved promoting every big scam I have seen over the last 3 years. He has not promoted Tagvillage or Bitbillions.
    "Viewing ads" isn't "work" and is definitely not capable of generating the sort of income claimed by generations of HYIP ponzi operators.
    They are ponzis because they have little or no outside source of income and the money paid to members is mainly derived from members' fees.
    Absolutely correct and this is the reason that GBBG is not a ponzi. You are not taking into account GBBG-Ware, the software development arm as well as the fact that there is not any money given for nothing. The types of programs that you mention above get paid an amount for viewing ads. That is a lot different from sharing revenue of the company. The big difference is that with the hyips money is paid to those in early from money that others have put in. They are promised money that does not exist. No such claims are made here. It is all based on revenue the company gets. You could have 1000 referrals and earn nothing if there is no revenue. Unlike the scams that say you have tons of money in your 'wallet' when in reality they have not got any of that money to pay out.
    In case you guys do not realize, there is no wallet on bitbillions. Any commissions are paid directly to a bitcoin wallet.

It looks like the first paid development from GBBG-Ware will be released in the next month. This is a paid project from someone else. GBBG will not own it.

Post Thanks / Like

As for David Ruebush

There is one huge problem with this statement. We are talking about two businesses, GBBG Bitbillions (which includes iwantacar, mybitcoinrewards and Bitfeud) and Tagvillage. That is just two programs that have been promoted. You make it sound like he goes from program to program. You can find many people on the web going from company to company promoting hell out of them then going to the next one. Check out Frank Astheimer, he has been involved promoting every big scam I have seen over the last 3 years. He has not promoted Tagvillage or Bitbillions.
    There is no HUGE problem with my statement. That is two more than most of us have ever promoted, much less RAN, save perhaps for yourself.

Obviously there are much bigger and wiser players in the endless chain recruiting scam world, but this isn't a thread about them now is it? And we really don't know what he has been involved in as he uses a cat's paw like yourself to pull the hot coals from the fire.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see any record you have of court documents to do with iwantacar and others....
    Interesting that you did not ask about Ruebush's records, haha, you already knew they are there ? :)

I said i will, just occupied with other things

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker
    Check out Frank Astheimer, he has been involved promoting every big scam I have seen over the last 3 years. He has not promoted Tagvillage or Bitbillions.
    C'mon, Dave, that sort of strawman tactics may well work on your usual hangouts such as the Talkgold and MMG HYIP ponzi forums, but, P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E have some sense of where you are and save them for there.

We are not talking about Frank Astheimer, we are talking about David Ruebush and your long time association with both he and his (ongoing) scams.