Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Having never done so before, I read this entire thread yesterday.

Wow.

What a complete sleazeball this Brad Kamanski is!
    His frantic fantasizing about social, economic and educational status coupled with name-dropping and posturing himself as advocating religious morals reminds me of the hot air Clayton L. Parker blew for ten years on the forums while promoting infinite variations of a get-rich-quick fantasy he invented called the "Believer's Trust" (originally thesamgroup.net).

Clayton could go on for pages and pages about how the trust that he was "signatory over" was making $3 millon a month. He claimed to be a "Diplomat", claimed to have a "Federal Judge" taking care of the details, claimed he owned a guarded compound in Kentucky, claimed he travelled by private jet, claimed to be shopping for an island in the Bahamas and claimed that his daughter was an attorney who was going to kick everyone's ass. No one ever "got paid", devotion to Clayton's Lord and "tithes" notwithstanding. When he died two years ago, the last we heard from his most dedicated follower was:

"As Tim had stipulated, in his last PM, Clayton's family is struggling,
    financially, with the medical costs and now the funeral expenses.
    So all your contributions towards these expenses are much needed.
    What ever you can afford will be deeply be appreciated. You will also
    be rewarded for your generous contributions, as stated in Tim's last
    PM."

Clayton's obituary stated that "He was a retired truck driver". He lived in a double-wide mobile home right on the highway outside of Philadelphia, Mississippi.

The "believers" ate it up, even long after we had informed them of the stretch he had done in Federal prison (#02274-078) for wire fraud. I roughly estimated that he took in enough to keep himself in bourbon for the 18 years he was out of prison before he died.

As to this petty con artist Brad Kamanski, the most relevant of his lies to date was:
    Quote Originally Posted by kamans7 View Post
    Uncle! Uncle! I give up! I am NO LONGER promoting cash gifting! I can get by without it!
    Bull-sh**

According to this similar pitch, the co-conspirator pocketing the cash at the address in Acton, Massachusetts (a strip mall) is named Eric Pantalone.

In addition to the above, he's running his own SCAM called Twentydollarminisite. He states, "After yet another disappointing closure of a program that I truly believed I could retire on I decided to launch (I hate that word) my own program".

I'm sure there's plenty more. This petty crook is the bottom of the barrel.

SD

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

ExtremeCashBlast has been pushed as a legitimate business on RealScam by another POS Marylyn Myers. Great comment by LRM

Quote LRM.littleroundman

"Re: Does Anybody Remember Maryanne Myers? She Has Been Resurrected!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dealingwithtrash
    I will be contacting my attorney about getting a referral attorney about BOTH of our character assassinations you are in the process of. Watch yourselves.
    Oh, Goody,

we're all going to court so that "dealingwithtrash" can prove how "Extreme Cash Blast" is legitimate, why it's not a fraudulent autosurf money game and how we've all besmirched her good name.

ExtremeCashBlast."

Maryanne Myers and Brad Kamanski. Are they "kissing cousins?

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

U.K.-based spammeister Freddie Miller ( http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/ind...ofile;u=394183 ) has joined forces with Brad to help promote a number of Brad's schemes. http://www.twohundreddaily.us particularly caught my eye in that regard.

And Brad has attempted to run a gifting scam yet again. http://www.bigmoneynojob.com/simple-...join-for-free/
    Domain Name: SIMPLECASHGIFTING.US
    Registry Domain ID: D45117309-US
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Update Date: 2014-05-12 18:28:31
    Creation Date: 2014-05-12 18:14:15
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-05-11 23:59:59
    Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID: CR168031015
    Registrant Name: Brad Kamanski
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: 200 W High Country Trail #103
    Registrant City: Flagstaff
    Registrant State/Province: Arizona
    Registrant Postal Code: 86001
    Registrant Country: United States
    Registrant Phone: +1.9282660555
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: kamans7@gmail.com
    Registry Admin ID: CR168031017
    Admin Name: Brad Kamanski
    Admin Organization:
    Admin Street: 200 W High Country Trail #103
    Admin City: Flagstaff
    Admin State/Province: Arizona
    Admin Postal Code: 86001
    Admin Country: United States
    Admin Phone: +1.9282660555
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: kamans7@gmail.com
    Registry Tech ID: CR168031016
    Tech Name: Brad Kamanski
    Tech Organization:
    Tech Street: 200 W High Country Trail #103
    Tech City: Flagstaff
    Tech State/Province: Arizona
    Tech Postal Code: 86001
    Tech Country: United States
    Tech Phone: +1.9282660555
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email: kamans7@gmail.com
    Name Server: NS1.BOGIEHOSTING.NET
    Name Server: NS2.BOGIEHOSTING.NET
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

QUESTION: How can you tell when Brad Kamanski is lying ??

ANSWER: His lips are moving
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kamans7
    Uncle! Uncle! I give up! I am NO LONGER promoting cash gifting! I can get by without it!
    Well,

will ya look at that,

Brad Kamanski told a(nother) lie.

Who woulda believed it ??

Brad Kamanskis' Big Money No Job website

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Well,

will ya look at that,

Brad Kamanski told a(nother) lie.

Who woulda believed it ??

Brad Kamanskis' Big Money No Job website
    More like No Money No Brain!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brad Kamanski @lazycash58 · Jun 11

Heather Dobrott Loser Or Not You Decide! I Say LOSER! http://wp.me/p4IHwE-7
    Our little chicken $hit already removed that lovely blog about me. Dang!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brad Kamanski @lazycash58 · Jun 11

Heather Dobrott Loser Or Not You Decide! I Say LOSER! http://wp.me/p4IHwE-7

Real Scam Blog

Making Fun Of The "Losers" At Real Scam!

Search Main menu

Skip to primary content
    Skip to secondary content

Heather Dobrott Loser Or Not You Decide! I Say LOSER!

Posted on June 11, 2014

This handsome woman (NOT) is the “Clown Princess” behind the scenes at Real Scam and plays on a completely un-level playing field. If you go to the site to defend yourself against her sharp insults she’ll censor and filter YOUR comments all the while allowing her own slanderous comments against you and your home based business to stick! Now, isn’t that fair? I think not.

The Internet community must do everything in their power to release this contagious whore from the Web! She and her band of losers must be stopped. In addition to the defamation of character that goes on continuously over at Real Scam her own members use FAKE NAMES/ALIASES to destroy good people trying to pursue an alternative employment situation due to the LOSS of jobs brought on by the corruption in Washington!

Posted in Heather Dobrott, Real Scam | Tagged Heather Dobrott, Real Scam | Leave a reply

realscamblog.wordpress.com is no longer available.

The authors have deleted this site.

I snagged the cache of that lovely. I wonder if chickenshit Brad is behind the slam site???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Braddles Kamanski
    good people trying to pursue an alternative employment situation due to the LOSS of jobs brought on by the corruption in Washington!

"GOOD PEOPLE"
    ?

Just who would they be, Braddles ?

A scheming nasty little man who uses Christianity to promote illegal cash gifting and bogus get-rich-quick schemes while simultaneously stealing from his fellow man ?

Is that the type of "good people" to whom you're referring ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post

I wonder if chickenshit Brad is behind the slam site???
    You may have solved the mystery, Heather.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is him.

He did go after RealScam last year . . . with no success:

http://www.realscam.com/f8/brad-kama...html#post56073

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Heather Dobrott AKA Soapbox Mom And The Real Scam Forum Petition To Texas AG

Time To Take Down The Haters At Real Scam!
    It's not too often someone makes me real mad but the Hate Culture at Real Scam has effectively done it! It's time to fight back and I am asking the whole Internet community who has ever been harassed or lied about on her forum to file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. It takes five minutes to file and hopefully the end result will be the taking down of the forum once and for all! I am for FREE SPEECH but to go online and tell lies about people who have home businesses I draw the line in the sand.
    The haters and liars are making slanderous comments and destroying peoples' good names whom they have NEVER done business with and that kind of slander DOES NOT fall under "protected speech". Please take just five minutes to file a complaint if you have EVER been slandered! Thank you and may God bless you all!
    Click here to file a complaint against Real Scam!
    Brad Kamanski Work At Home Blog
    PS: Real Scam takes personal information including HOME ADDRESSES (Not In The Public Domain Which Is Dangerous And Illegal) by doing FAKE signups on The People's Program and posts the information on the forum's website! This needs to be stopped immediately! All while hiding behind fictitious names like Noble3131, Professor Henry Higgins, LilRoundman, BoBosworth56, SoapboxMom and many more aliases. COWARDS!

Posted by Brad Kamanski at 11:22 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    You may have solved the mystery, Heather.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is him.

He did go after RealScam last year . . . with no success:

http://www.realscam.com/f8/brad-kama...html#post56073

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Heather Dobrott AKA Soapbox Mom And The Real Scam Forum Petition To Texas AG

Time To Take Down The Haters At Real Scam!
    It's not too often someone makes me real mad but the Hate Culture at Real Scam has effectively done it! It's time to fight back and I am asking the whole Internet community who has ever been harassed or lied about on her forum to file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. It takes five minutes to file and hopefully the end result will be the taking down of the forum once and for all! I am for FREE SPEECH but to go online and tell lies about people who have home businesses I draw the line in the sand.
    The haters and liars are making slanderous comments and destroying peoples' good names whom they have NEVER done business with and that kind of slander DOES NOT fall under "protected speech". Please take just five minutes to file a complaint if you have EVER been slandered! Thank you and may God bless you all!
    Click here to file a complaint against Real Scam!
    Brad Kamanski Work At Home Blog
    PS: Real Scam takes personal information including HOME ADDRESSES (Not In The Public Domain Which Is Dangerous And Illegal) by doing FAKE signups on The People's Program and posts the information on the forum's website! This needs to be stopped immediately! All while hiding behind fictitious names like Noble3131, Professor Henry Higgins, LilRoundman, BoBosworth56, SoapboxMom and many more aliases. COWARDS!

Posted by Brad Kamanski at 11:22 AM
    another numbskull that thinks that someone can be slandered in writing...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Could this be one of the reasons why he is so upset?
    Top result!

Brad Kamanski Google Search.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If Heather Dobrott Or Lyndell Edgington Have Written Lies About You Report It To The Attorney General | Big Money No Job

No job and $$hitty money says:
    ← Stop Cyber Bullying And Let’s Work Together To Close Down The Liars And Losers At Real Scam Dot Com!
    Lynndel Edgington Founder President Bored Member And Possibly The Biggest Liar At Real Scam! A TRUE Hater! →

If Heather Dobrott Or Lyndell Edgington Have Written Lies About You Report It To The Attorney General

Posted on June 28, 2014 by Brad Kamanski

Click On The Banner Above And Report Real Scam Dot Com To The Authorities Today! The Hate Tribe MUST Be Eradicated!
    Google+

Brad Kamanski

This entry was posted in Stop Cyber Bullying. Bookmark the permalink.
    ← Twenty Dollar Mini Site Setting Records

If Heather Dobrott Or Lyndell Edgington Have Written Lies About You Report It To The Attorney General →

Stop Cyber Bullying And Let’s Work Together To Close Down The Liars And Losers At Real Scam Dot Com!

Posted on June 28, 2014 by Brad Kamanski

Click On The Banner & File A Complaint To The Texas Attorney General!
    Google+

Brad Kamanski

Related

Six Dollar Millions...Non-Stop Instant $6 Payments!In "Brad Kamanski"
    Brad Kamanski Recommends Just Good Traffic!In "Brad Kamanski"
    Trying To Become Mellower With Age...Not So EasyIn "Big Money No Job"

This entry was posted in Protest Real Scam, Stop Cyber Bullying and tagged Protest Real Scam, Stop Cyber Bullying. Bookmark the permalink.
    I don't cater to cash gifting (which is illegal, Braddles) scammers. That last post Braddles made leads right to the slam site. We have now confirmed who is behind that drivel. I will be sure to report Braddles to every enforcement agency again.

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Phone Number: 1.928.266.0555 Please call between NORMAL business hours! Thank you!
    Oh, do call Braddles after normal business hours and tell him Cash Gifting is illegal and anything that promises money with no work involved is an obvious scam.

And, for more scambusting fun please go to his Twitter Account and click on the little gear. You can mark his account as a spam account like I did! Fun, fun, fun.......

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to sign into Twitter to do that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Do you have to sign into Twitter to do that?
    I am always automatically signed in, so I believe the answer would be yes.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Never mind...done. Reported him as spam:)

Post Thanks / Like

His Twitter page is ridiculous. And the nerve of him to bad mouth Obama and call Social Security a Ponzi, whilst he's living in Section 8 housing. What a jerk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    His Twitter page is ridiculous. And the nerve of him to bad mouth Obama and call Social Security a Ponzi, whilst he's living in Section 8 housing. What a jerk.
    Section 8 is a SCAM :)

And Brady is a proof - Hard working people pay huge in taxes so scammers can get cheap bases to run their scams from.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lazy Wealth System

3 comments

Heather Dobrott9:46 AM

http://www.realscam.com/f8/brad-kama...min-fool-1866/

Illegal cash gifting and other money losing schemes are Brad Kamanski's specialty. Hang on to your wallets and run! 

Brad Kamanski9:49 AM

Sleeping around on her husband is Heather Dobrott's scheme. Is she a slut or not? You decide!

Brad Kamanski9:51 AM

Even your ugly husband rejects you. Is that why you are stalking me c&%$
    That is certainly the way to send the recruits running. I suggest he check out his states libel laws. I never make comments of the nature Kamanski is for obvious reasons. Braddles commits business suicide yet again.

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Brad is hurting real bad!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Lazy Wealth System

That is certainly the way to send the recruits running. I suggest he check out his states libel laws. I never make comments of the nature Kamanski is for obvious reasons. Braddles commits business suicide yet again.
    What Braddles does is definitely not "business" unless you mean "funny business"

And, Ribshaw is right, Braddles IS hurting.

The one thing a lowlevel serial fraudster like Braddles can't afford is being exposed to public scrutiny.

While he remained anonymous he could afford to jump from scam to scam.

Now, all potential victim has to do is a quick Google, he or she will see years' worth of the sad and sorry Brad Kamanski history of petty scams and it's all over for Braddles.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Brad is hurting real bad!
    well, yeah.......he's not gettin' any. lol

Post Thanks / Like

What is total lunacy is Brad, who lives in Section 8 housing, telling others how to get rich on the Internet like him. Talk about Delusional!

But Brad, if you are going to name me, please spell my name right. I don't want the AG going after the wrong person.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

About 2,450 results (0.43 seconds)

Search Results

1. Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans ...

www.realscam.com › ... › Online Opportunities
      Dec 29, 2012 - 25 posts - ‎8 authors
      Brad Kamanski Talks About Cyber Bullies And Jerks Who Call Everything Scams - YouTube. I made a rebuttal video on my youtube page.
    2. Re Inventing Myself With Blogs | Work at Home Forum

Work at Home Forum › ... › Work at Home Dads
      Jun 15, 2011 - 5 posts - ‎3 authors
      ... a Work At Home dad. In 2010 I was riding high making six figures using YouTube as my... ... than my YouTube run! Brad Kamanski Owner
    3. Brad Kamanski (lazycash58) on Twitter

https://twitter.com/lazycash58
      The latest from Brad Kamanski (@lazycash58). Self made home based business entrepreneur loving the work at home lifestyle.
    4. Brad Kamanski | Big Money No Job

www.bigmoneynojob.com/tag/brad-kamanski/
      by Brad Kamanski - 5 days ago - Brad Kamanski Recommends Just Good Traffic! Posted on June 25, 2014 by Brad Kamanski. Dear Friend, Have you seen Just Good Traffic Yet ...
    Thanks to Braddles. He attacks me and then I take over spot one for his name!

Love some Bunny! I do!

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post