Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1098

Thread: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Poor Brad . . . apparently he's having a problem with somebody and now that person is complaining about him on YouTube:

And here's Brad's response:

Attachment 11835

LOL !!
    "violations of the Terms & Conditions" lol.....what.....did he want the money he was promised if he joined?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Yeah, he dared to ask Braddles if cash gifting and pyramid, ponzi and endless chain recruiting schemes are legal, which is a giant no-no.

Nah, the "business suicide" comes from trying to make a living pimping cash gifting and pyramid, ponzi and endless chain recruiting schemes
    I guess he'll only have to worry about that when he actually gets into a real business which is never gonna happen.

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

why does one person have a thread all about them?

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Because the number of scams he has started or promoted and his feeble attempts to proclaim his innocence are deserving of our scrutiny!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    why does one person have a thread all about them?
    I like to believe (but don't necessarily know) that when a scammer like Brad Kamanski gets his name included in the title of a thread on this forum, that it makes potential victims a lot more likely to find out they are in a position to get ripped off. Hopefully, people susceptible to sending money to total strangers making outrageous promises might initiate "due diligence" by Googling the name of the scammer.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know it is easy to forget, but the man himself has asked us to call him Brad Heather. I think it is only fitting that we honor his request. I don't want him losing sleep or getting upset that we cannot call him by his preferred name.

Just think: Wouldn't it be a hoot that when someone Google his name that Brad Heather popped up!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Health,Nutrition" lol. fat *******

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    I like to believe (but don't necessarily know) that when a scammer like Brad Kamanski gets his name included in the title of a thread on this forum, that it makes potential victims a lot more likely to find out they are in a position to get ripped off. Hopefully, people susceptible to sending money to total strangers making outrageous promises might initiate "due diligence" by Googling the name of the scammer.

SD

Yeh, and the scams keep changing names, but the scammers names don't change (very much).

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If You Are Too Lazy To Read Terms And Conditions, Refund Policies Etc…You Have NO BUSINESS Joining A Home Business! | Make Money With Mail Order

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Heather
    The school system in this country is so consumed with receiving their pensions and retirement with FULL MEDICAL BENEFITS for life that they ONLY care about getting people through to graduation. They could CARE LESS about whether or not they are educating people.

They are rolling out stupid people who have NO CHANCE at making anything of their lives so they come online hoping to figure out HOW TO make money in a Home Business!
    Brad couldn't care less about these people, either. He's online waiting for them like a spider waiting for its prey.

If he was really concerned about them, he would stop trying to get these people involved in his worthless, illegal, money-losing schemes. He's not successful at all, so what are they going to learn from him? And who would want to end up like him?

The best thing for these people to do is to go to college, get some skills, and avoid Brad Heather.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Heather
    My Point: I really DO NOT want to attract newbies to my businesses who have NO DRIVE. NO EXPERIENCE. NO WORK ETHIC. NO INTEGRITY. NO MONEY. NO COMPUTER SKILLS!
    I have a simple solution:

Get off the internet, get a job, and quit trying to scam people out of their money.

Problem solved.

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

it absolutely killed him to have to put "NO MONEY" fifth as he couldn't care less abut the others. lol
    he has none of those himself so why is he worried if others do?

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that Brad still hasn't learned his lesson. I'm going to hit him where it hurts. In his ability to transact money. Pardon me while I do something evil... well, not that evil, considering who we are talking about.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Because the number of scams he has started or promoted and his feeble attempts to proclaim his innocence are deserving of our scrutiny!!!
    One has to wonder if Brad even remembers what it is like to have a regular job. If he forgot, I have a suggestion for him: sign up for a manual labor temp agency, like Labor Ready, and work a bunch of minimum wage jobs. It would get his thought process straight in no time.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    How incredibly sad it is when a low level fraudster of the ilk of Braddles Kamanski tries to rationalize and justify his scamming ways by misusing the Bible.

Here is the basic law for Brad to review:

The 10 Commandments List in Exodus 20:2-17
    “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
    “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
    “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
    “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
    “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
    “You shall not murder.
    “You shall not commit adultery.
    “You shall not steal.
    “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
    “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    "violations of the Terms & Conditions" lol.....what.....did he want the money he was promised if he joined?
    You can tell it's a scam because the guy pictured is actually attractive.

Brad on the other hand......

Post Thanks / Like

This is the item that I reported to Google, asking that Brad's email accounts be suspended for violating their terms and rules.
    http://oneuptoinfinity.com/25cc.html

Three email accounts, all his own, in a chain letter scheme that he "monitors."

Today, his Twitter showed how much of a meltdown he's having.
    https://twitter.com/BradKamanski
    http://www.makemoneywithmailorder.co...enough-said-2/

I wonder how big of a bull he'll have when my report on TNCL Marketing gets published?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

31. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Help a poor boy out here, will ya, Braddles ???

After a lifetime of promoting illegal cash gifting fraud, cheap and nasty illegal get-rich-quick schemes and scams and using religion as a smokescreen behind which to hide, why the sudden change of heart ???

Conscience getting hard to live with ???

Self loathing rearing its' ugly head ???

Finding it hard to sleep at night thinking about all the lies you've told over the years ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Brad Kamanski - 0 in one day.JPG

$500 a day = $15,000 a month.

Apparently this is what Brad makes "all the time."

It sure is strange that this is coming from a man who wants everybody to believe that he hates liars.

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And, the boy has lived in section 8 cheap a$$ slums for many years. What a dichotomy!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that Brad is heavily pushing the Business Success Alliance along with his own One Up To Infinity.
    I'm a little swamped with other projects at the moment; would someone else care to make a thread exposing this latest Rob Abrams scam? It's a relaunch of the Millionaire Marketing Machine, which was itself a relaunch of an earlier scam of his.

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I see that Brad is heavily pushing the Business Success Alliance along with his own One Up To Infinity.
    I'm a little swamped with other projects at the moment; would someone else care to make a thread exposing this latest Rob Abrams scam? It's a relaunch of the Millionaire Marketing Machine, which was itself a relaunch of an earlier scam of his.
    PM me, I'll help you out the best I can.

41. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I googled Rob Abrams+scam.....This boofhead certainly deserves his own thread...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

43. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that in Brad's twitter feed he has a picture of his son's tombstone (his son died when he was about 2 years old some time ago) and a little memorial message, which, even for a lowlife scum like Brad is kind of touching and almost, not quite but almost, makes him appear nearly human. He would have pulled it off EXCEPT, and this is just the sleaziest thing I think I've ever seen any MLM/Network Marketer/HYIP Pimp/Cash gifting whore ever do, which is saying something...

but get this, as the finale to his little eulogy for his son, well, I cannot find the words, just let me show you

Brad Kamanski ‏@BradKamanski Oct 10

Tyler Michael Kamanski Rest In Peace My Baby Boy! 6-20-95~10-23-97 Tyler Michael Kamanski Rest In Peace My Baby Boy! 6-20-95~10-23-97 | Make Money With Mail Order
    Embedded image permalink
    CQ-ETgxU8AAmn2y.jpg

That boggles my mind, pimping his dead toddler son..way to stay classy, Brad

45. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The tombstone says "our beloved grandson". If he was Brad's son, perhaps the touching and human part can be attributed to Brad's parents, not Brad himself.

47. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If he used it as a way to lure people to his scheme, I wonder if that tombstone is even related to his family in anyway.

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post