Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Bring Home the Bacon SCAM

Post Thanks / Like

Bring Home the Bacon SCAM

_
    THIS IS A TEST

Can you keep your lunch down?

Take the intestinal contents inventory, Rodney Blackburn. Mike Lucas is your fellow promoter in this SCAM.

The MMG bacon thread

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bring Home the Bacon SCAM

>
    HEYA! Just like "Achieve Community"!
    >

>
    HEYA! Just like "Achieve Community"!
    >

>
    HEYA! "ACHIEVE COMMUNITY" only promised $50 turns in to $400!
    That means "BringHomeTheBacon" is thirty-seven times BETTER ...
    ... right?
    >

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

>
    Nobody has a problem with these "Terms & Conditions":
    >

>
    ... right?
    >

SD

5. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

lol. Nice.

Bring The Bacon Home...

Lawyer
    Attorney
    Attorney General
    Police
    SEC
    FTC
    FBI

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    >
    Nobody has a problem with these "Terms & Conditions":
    >

>
    ... right?
    >

SD

no one reads them. They just look at the income claims. lmao.

Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I would rather shove my money in a paper cup, huck in the ocean as the tide goes out in the hopes it floats to Panama, and would spend less time wondering if I would ever see it again.

Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Organisation: WHOISGUARD, INC.

[Alert Result] The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
    [Alert Result] This website is 51 Days old
    [Alert Result] The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
    [Alert Result] The website appears to be less than six months old

This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

is bringthebaconhome.com a scam or legit | bringthebaconhome.com trust reviews |check bringthebaconhome.com for fraud and risk | is bringthebaconhome.com safe or fake

================================================== ======

In case anyone wonders how much alacrity Mike Lucas has promoting rehashed crap here is a review of Leafit which just a few short months ago was going to fill everyone's plate with bacon.

I mean cmon, has a product photo with an attached affiliate link ever gone viral in the history of the internet? Contrary to what Leafit project would have you believe, affiliate marketing on social networks is not cake. Ripoff Report | Leaf it App Complaint Review Nationwide: 1175253
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there may he a hyphen missing:

bring the ba-con home

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, gollygosh darn, who woulda guessed ???

Another HYIP ponzi cycler fraud has bitten the dust, complete with nonsense excuse from its' "owner"

Hello Members,

This is a really important update, please read ALL of it.

I received an email about 2 days before I was back from my trip. It was a threat mail that went something along the lines of “You will be shut down… blah blah blah (lots of details about what he has done)”.

I honestly thought it was an empty threat, which is why I continued to pay out. If you have any doubt that I am still paying, please continue reading, proofs are below.

Anyhow, I received a call few days back checking on my “online business”. I am asked to provide details, information and everything to justify that it is a legit business and everything.

Business of this type is hardly seen in my country, so honestly, I am not sure how this will go, but advises from people is to close this while I still can, and do the necessary.

There are many reasons why I chose this. Sad to say, but we have already stalled. There are hardly new funds, hardly new packs sold, purchase wallets are low.

YOU MAY SAY that BTBH is full of bugs. Yes I agree. BUT LET ME TELL YOU, I have NEVER allowed this to affect us. The last bug (Level 4 – 5), my team has promised everything will be resolved by Sunday.

Cycling is OK for everything, except not much positions going in because it’s stalling.

If you want the truth, here’s the truth.

1. I have used my affiliate earnings to cycle an additional 3000 Level 1 positions. Whether you believe me or not, at this point of time, it honestly doesn’t matter anymore. Maybe you guys can start counting, but we have honestly cycled a lot more people than we should.

Why?

When the program first started, it was programmed as 3×1, I didn’t arrange for a relaunch, so I paid it out of my own pocket for the remaining.

When the cron stopped for a few days and I cycled manually, I actually asked for more to be cycled.

Why? I just can’t bear to see it die so fast. So I requested for few hundreds to be cycled ADDITIONAL every time I did the manual cycling.

2. I’ve already paid out more than 80% of the funds. PM withdrawals were slow because I had to keep getting funds exchanged as PM funds were low but the withdrawals were high.

I’m guessing most of them got the good positions. I don’t know, but that’s the truth. I’ve already sent out 80% of the funds.

Based on this information alone, you should know, even if I don’t close this now, there is not much future.

Oh and this was the reason why I was thinking hard of the new line/mini subs, because we needed funds. But I just couldn’t bear to start anything without solving the first program…

With all that is said, the final decision is I will be closing down BTBH.

I know no matter how much I say, everyone is going to call me a scammer and all the bad stuff just because not everyone made money.

But I hope eventually you will understand why I chose to make this decision.

EVERYONE should know, even if I had started a line 2, or mini subs, let’s face the fact, what will be the numbers? How much more funds will get stuck?

BTBH started off well, but it went through a really rocky time, and it started on a bad timing (just right on the downhill of ALL cyclers), people lost trust. Everyone is only trying to withdraw – what does that leave us with?

In case anyone has doubts about who I am as a person. I have nothing to hide.

The masspays I have done since day 1, there are about 90 of them. Each masspay is at least 10 to 200 payouts.

The amount of transfers I have done in STP since March 12. The more accurate date will be March 11 but I’ll just keep it at 12. Anyway, the key point is there are less than 15 deposits from March 11 till now. Believe me or not, that’s up to you.

The amount of funds we have started with is 250k. We have done quite a lot of refunds and some disputes (6 so far in the whole month). I haven’t calculated, but anyway many withdrawn big amounts. That’s the fact.

You all can do the maths and tell me, am I a scammer? If I want to run away, I would have when I had 250k in my hands.

Do anyone want to see the messages I am getting these days?

And the reason why I kept silent is because of the call and the threat mails, and I had to keep quiet just in case I said something wrong, until I can confirm with my law friends that is actually OK for me to speak now, since nothing is solid yet legally.

I am not finding excuses for myself, I just need everyone to know what I have been doing, and trying to do.

Anyway, here’s the important information that I want to convey. This is MAJOR IMPORTANT, SO PLEASE READ EVERY LINE.

1. ALL PENDING WITHDRAWALS

As long as there aren’t issues, we will proceed with them. What we mean by issues is fake funds, multiple accounts, cancelled the credit card transaction etc. We will start again tomorrow.

2. REMAINING FUNDS (IMPORTANT!!!)

I will be distributing ALL remaining funds to members that,
    a. Have not withdrawn anything
    b. Have not made back more than 60% of their money (THIS IS REALLY SUBJECTED IF there are A LOT of people that have not withdrawn anything, then I am sorry but I will reduce this percentage).
    c. Special cases, in which your funds funded are really huge and 40% really matters.
    This is really difficult to manage, but I am trying to make it fair. If you have made back 60% of your money, you are better off than most.

You CAN send in, but it will depend on the amount of people that I have to distribute.

3. DISPUTES

Anyone who files dispute, you will NOT be part of the distribution. You never know if your dispute can harm the rest and get our funds frozen and nobody gets the money, that is really selfish of you.

This is a huge scale project. So PLEASE GIVE ME TIME. I will IGNORE everyone asking me where is their money after a few days, this will take about a few weeks TO COMPLETE.

But I will start tomorrow. We will complete pending withdrawals BEFORE we start the distribution, to be fair.

Important Procedure to know

All cycling will stop, and withdrawals will be closed in 2 DAYS.

YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO MAKE A WITHDRAWAL FOR YOUR REMAINING CASH BALANCE.

Withdrawals will be closed and you will not be able to submit a withdrawal after 14 April 10AM EST. I will remove the limit of $10, so everyone can make the withdrawal.

PROCEDURE FOR DISTRIBUTION OF MONEY.

You will have 3 days to fill up this form: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ANYONE THAT FILLS UP AFTER 3 DAYS IS UP, WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. WHY? Because I would have already made the calculations.

Form will closed on 15 April 2015, 10 AM EST. Anyone that fills in after that will not be counted, so please tell your referrals etc. People that have already made more than your deposits, please have some sense.

If you are not sure whether you are eligible, just submit the form.

Other questions I will try my best to answer in the next few days. I will send out another email when the form closes and try to gauge then how much funds will everyone get.

FRESH FUNDS

People that just deposited within the past 3 days will be refunded in FULL. You do not have to submit anything, we can see it.

There are many more things I will have go through, but this is it for now.

I am really really very upset things have come to this point. I have already worked on part 2, and we are about 30% into it, the new product that we have is actually auction bidding.

I wanted BTBH to become a place where members can make money from bidding and selling items, and THEN earn some cash from matrix bonuses (not the other way around).

I know many things that I say now won’t get into you. I am honestly very disheartened now, but this is the best solution I can come up with.

BTBH is a cycler, everyone knows how cycler works. Part of the funds when you buy a sub, is used to cycle somebody else and that money is paid to him/her.

As such, you will HAVE TO KNOW, it is IMPOSSIBLE to give FULL refunds to everybody.

I am honestly not sure how much you will be getting for your share, SO DO NOT ASK ME THIS. As of now, we still have approximately 45,000 in total from all 3 processors, and this WILL be lesser because of the pending withdrawals.

So let’s say we are looking at 30,000? And honestly, the number of upgraded members is less than 3,000 members.

How will distribution work?

I will disclose this in the next few days. I will try to keep it as fair as possible, the ratio will probably be based on the amount you HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, so let’s say you have funded with $40, and somebody else funded $80, the ratio will be 1, and 2 respectively.

This is also based on fact that both have not withdrawn.

I honestly don’t know how I am going to make this 100% fair, but I WILL TRY.

Lastly, you can say as much as you want about me. I will not run away, and I will be here doing this till the end. Paying off all withdrawals and this, BUT PLEASE GIVE ME TIME. AND MY ADMINS have NO PART OF THIS.

This decision, before it was made, after it was made, my admins had no part of it. Or even the part when I was questioned, or the threat mails, they are not aware of it.

They have been scolding me as much as you guys, and they are real people. So please mind your language towards them, they are ONLY DOING ME A FAVOUR to keep the group organized.

They have ZERO say in any matters of BTBH. THANK YOU.

I may have left my job for this (though it’s not required already…), I’ve already submitted my resume for other jobs, but I AM STILL working till end of May.

So I honestly don’t have a lot of time, but I promise I will try to sort this out in 2 to 3 weeks.

I am very disheartened, and I am really sorry. Sorry for the problems and bugs.

But I do hope that people can understand eventually. I know you will be upset/angry now, that I have tried.

When there are bugs, we do our best to solve them. And I ALWAYS compensate with extra cycling, whether or not it is announced. I have never said, I am not a person of boasting, I would rather just try to make everyone happy if I can.

I may not have the best programmer team, but they have stuck by me day and night, hours to hours trying to get this up and done.

It is my mistake that I have chosen to do this from scratch instead of buying a script and working on it, that would have saved me a lot of time.

Even this decision, I only made it about few days of thinking. (And of course after I was given the go ahead to talk).

All cyclers will come to an end with no new funding. Even the 35% repurchase rule can’t really fix it.

As I mentioned we had less than 15 deposits after we launch, and look at the amount of withdrawals I have paid. We won’t last long.

I also read all the comments, and I know people are unhappy. My admins are unhappy, I am unhappy. I also see some other cycler having a line 2 and not doing very well, they are recognized, and what makes me think that my line 2 or mini subs will do well?

It will probably just get more funds stuck.

I do not wish for that. So now I will return the remaining funds to everyone else. People that have earned, I am happy for you.

People that have not, just know that in cyclers, it is impossible for everyone to earn. Cyclers ALL stall in the end, and we are close to that (in fact, I can even say we have reached that point).

Would you prefer me to just keep it going, and pretend everything is OK, and have the funds rotting there because it has stalled?

Everyone that haven’t made money, wishing they just move on to another program?

I am not such a person. So now the least I can do, is whatever I have said. There are many programs out there that have stalled, and are just waiting on for nothing to come with everyone’s money in it.

So I am hoping people can see why I made this decision.

Just a friendly reminder AGAIN that my admins have no part of this decision, of BTBH or anything. Please leave them alone.

And the form link again: XXXXXXXXXXX

Regards

Sherilyn Chong

Bring The Bacon Home Team

(Originally posted by Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington on BEHINDMLM.com

Translation: Bring the Bacon Home has gone the way of all cyclers and collapsed the moment new members stopped joining

you can forget about getting a refund, it ain't gonna happen.

No HYIP ponzi admin worth his or her salt will settle for anything less than 20% of the takings and Sherilyn clearly points out that figure has been reached already

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What was truly funny is that Ken Russo at MMG was telling all the members just a few days ago not to pay attention to us exposing this Ponzi as we had no idea of what we are talking about. So much for us not having an idea of what we were talking about.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Kiss O Death" Ken Russo strikes again:

Bring the Bacon Home thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scammer
    If you have any doubt that I am still paying, please continue reading, proofs are below.
    I read it and saw no 'proofs'

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    What was truly funny is that Ken Russo at MMG was telling all the members just a few days ago not to pay attention to us exposing this Ponzi as we had no idea of what we are talking about. So much for us not having an idea of what we were talking about.
    You misread what he wrote. He said not to listen to 'those who have no idea'. We do have an idea and obviously people listened. lol
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Queue up Queen...THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! another one bites the dust!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pffttt!

SD

Post Thanks / Like

Why nobody told me before that they are just buying subs ?:

yumm, i want to bring it home too

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post