Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cfundin - investrealprojects - Uinvest reborn - crowdfunding and cocoa beans fraud

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

I see on site investrealprojects.com one very interesting document Certificate of Incorporation so all can see it Elegance Agroallied Multipurpose Business Limited and if you will be pasted this name on google you see this site RegCharles Finance and Capital Ltd. I think this can show very good that companies Mr Moruf work real and serious .

Post Thanks / Like

Give it up or let it be. You can’t talk with such people. They all see the world is only a scamming place and they look through the rose-colored glasses. After weeks of saying 0 and get a warning from MOD. They finally come back and just want say nonsense like every day and only prattle. Maybe u go to indigogo and kickstarter , bergfürst and co and say to them that they are also scammer etc have no license. Blabla, all these nonsense. They will prove that they have licenses, securities and all these stuff.

The only thing we can learn is ok : IF a person have success [Maybe he earn a lot] then people always had haters and begrudger . ok they not grudge somebody something.(e.g. M.Zuckerberg, steve jobs, b. gates ........).

These people are just here to hate and lose a bad word about persons they not know.
    Finally I would repeat again come b2t.
    I know u not have success in your life but why must this be the place here to discuss about it?
    We all know that no one can hide behind so called “nicknames” or “IPs” indifferent if people use any proxy services or not. Isn't that so? Nick.
    Sometimes i wish i can get an answer from what your sceptics comes from?
    Why u not admit that u are old investors???
    I know that at least eagle and nik was some old investors. ;).

Finally for me it’s the end here the topic just turn around cfund in IRP. (IRP =NO US SEC laws)

See you in my signature....
    Haters gonna Hate.

Haters = Motivators

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cfund View Post
    See you in my signature....
    yes. you do motivate us to keep exposing you and your scams. Nobody 'hates' more than scammers that are exposed.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that at least eagle and nik was some old investors
    Can't help making yourself look stupid, can you ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TEDY View Post
    NikSam read better what I write ,....
    Write better what I read.

Shove your certificate of incorporation up your ass (I have 3 of those), Only the Nigerian SEC can grant you a license for collective investment to target nigerian investrors. You are not quialifying as a private investment because you target worldwide strangers online (public). And even if you had such license in Nigeria,
    you are still forbidden to target investors in other countries till you get licenses in each.

About crowdcube, did they ever target investors outside of UK ? Did they ever violate the excemption rules ? did they ever offer stated ROI %?

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2013/06/17310-equity-crowdfunding-in-europe-where-it-stands/
    Equity crowdfunding web sites like Crowdcube currently operate under exemptions put in place by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority, or FCA. (Formerly the Financial Services Authority, or FSA) It’s an iterative approach to crowdfunding that places the focus on sophisticated investors for now. These sites can avoid the cost-prohibitive fees of becoming fully registered entities by navigating this complicated web of exemptions…
    They are legal in UK , because they target UK only investors, not advertising it , and only accept limited number of qualified investors.

Get a qualified advice from a stock broker in your country (and in each other you accept investors from), moron.
    You are operating illegally.

I see on site investrealprojects.com one very interesting document Certificate of Incorporation so all can see it Elegance Agroallied Multipurpose Business Limited and if you will be pasted this name on google you see this site RegCharles Finance and Capital Ltd. I think this can show very good that companies Mr Moruf work real and serious .
    And what are you trying to say by that ? You are still not licensed to accept public investments in any country of the world.

Sometimes i wish i can get an answer from what your sceptics comes from?
    Why u not admit that u are old investors???

Finally for me it’s the end here the topic just turn around cfund in IRP. (IRP =NO US SEC laws)

Stefan, nobody takes you seriously.
    So, if me and Eagle are old investors why don't you listen our advice ?
    Or by that you tried to say we are old farts and you ( young investors) know better ?

... Maybe u go to indigogo and kickstarter , bergfürst and co and say to them that they are also scammer etc have no license. Blabla, all these nonsense. They will prove that they have licenses, securities and all these stuff.
    And maybe you will stop being an idiot, and actually try to understand the difference between paying ROI and non-profit perks.
    paying 8% per month in your crap without licenses is not the same as
    paying with a final video game to those who sponsored its development.

read up on Equity crowdfunding, licensing and legal frameworks on equity crowdfunding in each country you trying to attract investors from.

You want german public to buy shares ? - You must have BaFin permit to do that or fit in the exception rules and file prospectus.
    You want UK public to buy your shares ? - You must have FCA licensing or fit in the exception rules and file prospectus.
    You want US investors to buy your shares ? - You must have US SEC licensing or fit in the exception rules and file prospectus.

You want to raise funds to make a video game and when you make it each donor gets a copy or 2 of the game - No license needed, it is not an investment. scheme.
    You want to make an invention and each who sponsored you will get t-shirts - No license needed, it is not an investment .
    Last edited by NikSam; 05-02-2015 at 10:44 AM.

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"The July contract opened at 2966 and the September at 2950" so where you see problem if price on the market change ? If price is for example 2966 per tone he buy it from farmers with price 8-10% percent less .
    Yes, "he" buys it from the farmers at an alleged 8-10% discount and delivers it right to the holding bins at the futures exchange settling his contracts and pocketing all that money himself. You seem to not understand that organized commodity exchanges exist to handle this exact transaction. There is NO scenario outside your scammer fantasy world that it works any differently.

You are also pretending the alleged 8-10% discount is pure gravy going in your guy's pocket for him to share. Any farm that can make it to market will not discount their crop this steeply, either the discount represents true carry costs or exploitation and neither represents a goody bag for punters.

I give you an A for Amusing, but an N for Not with my money.

Company used banks lonas ofcourse too but one loan for one contract in one time is to slow process if company want trade fast, now they waste to much time for procedures and can not realize much contracts in one time
    That is the silliest thing you have said thus far and where your story starts to unravel. Best if you are going to use this scam not to go into too much detail or you will only be able to sucker the really stupid.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-02-2015 at 10:46 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hehe contracts I mean agreements for sale to other companies and company know price what will be have from agreement . Price on market is use for negotiate only price buy and sale . You think that big buyers cocoa beans buy it always with market price ??? No they always want less price . Who is buyer ? Example Continaf you can read about this company on net . Farmers have meetings biweekly , monthy where they discus price . Associate work for them and Elegance Mutipurpose Business Ventures is theirs agent without agent farmers can not sale cocoa to big companies . I see you too write as other without info about reality work farmers in Nigeria ;)

Post Thanks / Like

I 'll let LRM to decide if cfundin and investrealprojects deserve their own threads here, and move related conversations there, not to clog this one (which is about UI).

In my opinion, they are low profile, hardly have few investors and it might be just too much of an attention.
    But they insist to talk about them here.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You start talk here about scammers

So I too start checked but better as you .
    I see on net for example this info :
    "Elegance Agroallied Multipurpose Business Ltd (EAMBL) is an agric multi-product trading company.
    The company was formally registered as Elegance Multipurpose Business Ventures but was subsequently restructured and re-incorporated with the new name in May 2013.

In addition of the company being registered in Nigeria by Corporate Affairs Commission, it is also duly registered with the Ministry of Trade and Investment
    as Cooperative Society in order to carry out effective Agricultural businesses and services to corporate, private and the public sectors.

The Company is a major trader of Cash Crops produce such as Cashew Nuts, Cocoa Bean, Soya Bean, Groundnuts, Sorghum, Cotton Seed, etc.

Elegance Agroallied Multipurpose Business Ltd (EAMBL) needed Financial Support to meet their Customers’ demand.
    Being a co-operative of farmers that trades in agricultural produce, they needed support in the areas of Capacity Development and Finance from a financier who could understand their situation. "
    And read all this article and from what company is this info RegCharles Finance and Capital Ltd. . But for you all is scam ofcourse ;) For me not because I see documents on investrealprojects.com plus I see this info on site other financial company RegCharles FC Ltd.
    @RFClimited

RegCharles Finance and Capital Limited, a Non-Bank Financial Institution, licensed by CBN to provide Investment Management Services and Nurture SMEs in Nigeria.
    Last edited by TEDY; 05-02-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Price on market is use for negotiate only price buy and sale . You think that big buyers cocoa beans buy it always with market price ??? No they always want less price .
    It is uncanny how often a scammer when outed will repeat himself or claim the people that exposed him don't understand. Never once did I say that there was no discount, what I said was no one was going to hand a gain like that over to bunch of idiots who think they can sit back and collect 5% per month. That is a Ponzi scheme fantasy plain and simple.

If the spread between two contracts over two months is less than 1%, that is about what someone with very low transaction costs should be expect rolling contracts on the market. 5% monthly is laughable.

I see you too write as other without info about reality work farmers in Nigeria ;)
    You would be surprised what I know, as I said you took an old story of inefficiencies and turned it into a scam.

The poor price transmission between export markets and producers level prevented producers from receiving prices reflecting international price trends.

http://www.fao.org/3/a-at586e.pdf

.He is the Secretary General of one of the associations of farmers in region Oyo and have more 2000 members
    And he aint sharing his cut with a bunch of numpties on the web.

The Company is a major trader of Cash Crops produce such as Cashew Nuts, Cocoa Bean, Soya Bean, Groundnuts, Sorghum, Cotton Seed, etc.
    And they aint sharing either. Besides no "major trader" in the world has to pay a 60% vig or doesn't have $200,000 sitting in a margin account.

10 Contracts.JPG

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agri...fications.html
    http://www.farmdoc.illinois.edu/irwi...0contracts.pdf

Best case scenario you are dealing with some idiot that's going to raise money with this foolishness and blow it trading the futures market. And I am not even that optimistic.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"It is uncanny how often a scammer when outed will repeat himself or claim the people that exposed him don't understand. Never once did I say that there was no discount, what I said was no one was going to hand a gain like that over to bunch of idiots who think they can sit back and collect 5% per month. That is a Ponzi scheme fantasy plain and simple.

If the spread between two contracts over two months is less than 1%, that is about what someone with very low transaction costs should be expect rolling contracts on the market. 5% monthly is laughable."

From what you have this "great" calculating 1%? Sorry maybe I must use other word as contract , profit - company have 8-10% margin from one transaction ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi cfund....Welcome to realscam....

I am very interested for more information about this........Can you please post for me any information you have about eagle and nik being investors in Uinvest.....Account numbers...screen shots....anything at all that you have please post it here for me....

Thanks....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

19. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cfundin - investrealprojects - Uinvest reborn - crowdfunding and cocoa beans fraud

Quote Originally Posted by TEDY
    company have 8-10% margin from one transaction
    Even if they did, it is still not enough to return an annual ROI of 50% to 60% to "investors"

Why would they give away 50% to 60% of their profit to "crowdfunders" ???

With that sort of return, why wouldn't they borrow from a bank or even a loan shark ??

Simple answer ???

There's is no where near the sort of margin in cacao beans to be able to promise those sort of returns to "real" investors.

Only ponzi players and people completely unfamiliar with commodity prices would fall for the line of bulltish you're spreading

21. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cfundin - investrealprojects - Uinvest reborn - crowdfunding and cocoa beans fraud

As for your other nonsense claims,

once again you're using all the old ponzi fraudsters' tricks to try and fool potential victims into thinking they are dealing with a legitimate business and not just a band of penny-ante crooks.

* Registered business: of course it's "registered" every business has to register with someone, whether it's the local council or a licensing bureau.

Even the people hiring out deckchairs on the beach in Thailand are "registered"

My local sandwich shop is "registered"

They are NOT registered, however, to defraud people or run a ponzi or pyramid scheme

* Incorporated: Anyone can "incorporate" a business or sporting club or community organization online for under $100 without even having to be there in person.

My local under 14 soccer club is "incorporated"

Incorporation is designed to protect the people inside the incorporated body against being held personally responsible in the event something goes wrong or the business goes bankrupt.

Incorporation does NOT protect consumers

Incorporation also does NOT protect against illegal activities

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post

I am very interested for more information about this........Can you please post for me any information you have about eagle and nik being investors in Uinvest.....Account numbers...screen shots....anything at all that you have please post it here for me....

Thanks....
    Perhaps he means that they have invested their time helping to bust the scam.

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks....
    seriously because it could never be that there are people smarter than the scammers.

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    As for your other nonsense claims,

once again you're using all the old ponzi fraudsters' tricks to try and fool potential victims into thinking they are dealing with a legitimate business and not just a band of penny-ante crooks.

* Registered business: of course it's "registered" every business has to register with someone, whether it's the local council or a licensing bureau.

Even the people hiring out deckchairs on the beach in Thailand are "registered"

My local sandwich shop is "registered"

They are NOT registered, however, to defraud people or run a ponzi or pyramid scheme

* Incorporated: Anyone can "incorporate" a business or sporting club or community organization online for under $100 without even having to be there in person.

My local under 14 soccer club is "incorporated"

Incorporation is designed to protect the people inside the incorporated body against being held personally responsible in the event something goes wrong or the real business goes bankrupt.

Incorporation does NOT protect consumers

Incorporation also does NOT protect against illegal activities
    just a little addendum since scammers think their 'business' is real.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see here only SUPER EXPERTS haha . Read better what I wrote , I never wrote that company from investrealprojects.com can cooperate with investors because has Certificate of Incorporation , they have certificate ELEGANCE INVESTMENT COOPERATIVE MULTIPURPOSE SOCIETY and with it they can cooperate with investors . I never belive words company who have site but if I see on other sites info about them , if I see info about company on site financial institution like RegCharles Finance and Capital Limited, a Non-Bank Financial Institution, licensed by CBN to provide Investment Management Services and Nurture SMEs in Nigeria. I think they know better like all SUPER EXPERTS here what they do. For me if I see that the company is an agent and have margine = HAVE PROFIT from work . So time will be show I will be register there and observe them before my investment . Site is very young but I wish them success. For me is very good idea cooperate with reliable partner in this country . They nothing hide as other . Yes all know Nigeria as country with very big amount scammers and corruption . So not strange for me that real business want looking capital with investors from all world . I hope this will be first big crowdfunding platforme in Nigeria where real business from this country will be able to seek capital
    and avoiding corruption.
    About Cfundin I nothing know at the moment therefore I not write about theirs offer

Post Thanks / Like

You can mock as much as you like, Moruf and you can use all the proxies to login here that you like,

you ARE a Nigerian scammer
    with a history of both participating in and pimping HYIP ponzi frauds and your latest effort is no different.

You were a major pimp for the Uinvest fraud right up until the owners ran away with the money

Registered to do business in Nigeria or not, NOBODY can produce a guaranteed annual ROI of more than 50% of the invested amount WITHOUT being a ponzi or pyramid ESPECIALLY not dealing in a basic commodity such as cacao beans

So, mock and LOL and insult away to your hearts' content.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks....
    This cfund is Stefan Grabow of cfundin scheme.
    He is well known from uinvest as "Germanpolice" or GP, he was a collaborator, lured a lot of people to uinvest. And was reselling unregistered securities (UI "obligations") himself
    as "TOP" (re-selling uinvest shares himself and receiving money from uinvestors to his own and his buddy (Bartek) payprocessor accounts).
    Later he became one of those UI franchisers (got his own sub-site under uinvest.com.ua domain) and sold shares from there.

On Several occasions he confused me with other uinvestor Christopher (strange that i Do not talk german at all).
    Maybe because Chris was saying same things i was sayin and once i passed some non-public information on people behind UI to Chris, GP leaked it, so GP and Chris know each other, but for some reason GP thinks we are the same person :)

P.S. I am curious also to see how his mind works, and what made him come to these conclusions, but sadly it is almost imposible to understand what he is saying all the time. I've been told he talks the same way in german too and has some "condition".

On one occasion GP was impersonating me (as "Nik") in uinvest chat, "to catch those who wants to damage UI" - as he explained to one uinvestor.
    Last edited by NikSam; 05-03-2015 at 09:57 AM.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If I good know all buyers from Cocoa project (who bought it in time last year) got now shares on new site for continue , so with close UI BO not think about run away with money investors , he paid dividends on UI to people from April 2014. As I wrote before for same all will be always scammers and super experts will be always exist. For me this is not scam because I see documents , because I see interesting info about this company on other site from financial institution , because company as agent have margine from trading goods=8%-10% profit from one deal, because they have now much contracts for realize , because they are register in authority in theirs country as corporation , because they have certificate with what can work with investors , because goverment help this sector too, because this project I saw from March 2014 on UI as TOP project ( not UI project) , because I see all data to contact with this company , because they want nothing hide as other who want scam people and all data people can verified , because I see in project Cocoa proposal logic and good agreement for big investors with register official partnership in Nigeria if they will be want.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll give you one thing, Moruf,

you're an expert at posting lots of words and saying precisely nothing.

Perhaps you'd be better off restricting yourself to posting your nonsense on the HYIP ponzi forums you frequent, where you'll perhaps have more luck convincing people you aren't a serial ponzi pimp and you know what you're talking about.

Once again, even IF you made 8% to 10% profit on each trade you made, it STILL wouldn't be enough to pay your crowdfunding "investors" an annual return of over 50% a year for three years.

No matter how many permits and approvals or official permission you say you have.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see here only SUPER EXPERTS haha . Read better what I wrote , I never wrote that company from investrealprojects.com can cooperate with investors because has Certificate of Incorporation , they have certificate ELEGANCE INVESTMENT COOPERATIVE MULTIPURPOSE SOCIETY and with it they can cooperate with investors . I never belive words company who have site but if I see on other sites info about them , if I see info about company on site financial institution like RegCharles Finance and Capital Limited, a Non-Bank Financial Institution, licensed by CBN to provide Investment Management Services and Nurture SMEs in Nigeria. I think they know better like all SUPER EXPERTS here what they do. For me if I see that the company is an agent and have margine = HAVE PROFIT from work . So time will be show I will be register there and observe them before my investment . Site is very young but I wish them success. For me is very good idea cooperate with reliable partner in this country . They nothing hide as other . Yes all know Nigeria as country with very big amount scammers and corruption . So not strange for me that real business want looking capital with investors from all world . I hope this will be first big crowdfunding platforme in Nigeria where real business from this country will be able to seek capital
    and avoiding corruption.
    About Cfundin I nothing know at the moment therefore I not write about theirs offer
    If you talking about documents you have here: https://www.investrealprojects.com/about-us/

None of them is authorizing to offer and sell securities to the public.
    As to where else is information on the company listed, that means nothing.
    CBN, Regcharles and any other than Nigerian SEC is in no authority to grant any investment license in Nigeria, but could be misled or lied to promote or mention some company on their resources.

remember how Uinvest tricked WestPark Capital?
    UI went to Westpark and asked for consultation , they signed contract that Westpark will provide consulting services.
    Next day UI pushed press release that UI and Westpark are now partners :) Which made Westpark mad and westpark demanded UI to clarify that there was no partnership and UI must clarify that in another press release. They did but it had no effect, uinvestors started talking how UI is storming US, "UI will be a NASDAQ soon" - crap :). Westpark had to terminate all relationship with UI to save their ass.

remember how mayor of Novara,Italy was tricked to do a speech in Uinvest pimping event in Italy ?
    You have no idea how he feels now.
    I will make sure Italian CONSOB will not let him go easy. And it will cost him next re-election as his opponents will be aware of it, specifically that UI was declared illegal by CONSOB.

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tedy,
    Do not get me wrong. Maybe i want you to get a lot of investors :)
    So it would account for me wasting time to go after you and everyone who promoted your ponzi in any way.
    I know some people in Nigeria who want to clear its country name from constant association with fraud, wait till they hear about what you do.
    Maybe you will be that example I need to show the world on how they deal with ponzis, but this ponzi is nothing yet, just few uneducated locals and serial HYIP players invested.

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post