Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cfundin - investrealprojects - Uinvest reborn - crowdfunding and cocoa beans fraud

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cfundin - investrealprojects - Uinvest reborn - crowdfunding and cocoa beans fraud

Hmmn, Suite 1&2 salvation shopping centre, off Arulogun/Barrack road,Ojoo Ibadan, Oyo 23402

What are we talking here, Moruf ???

An internet cafe, perhaps ????
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Quote Originally Posted by TEDY View Post
    ... it is also duly registered with the Ministry of Trade and Investment
    as Cooperative Society in order to carry out effective Agricultural businesses and services to corporate, private and the public sectors....
    registered as what ?
    I want to see evidence of that ;)

Where is the license you kept saying it has ? license from who? license to do what ?

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cfundin - investrealprojects - Uinvest reborn - crowdfunding and cocoa beans fraud

littleroundman yes team on investrealprojects.com is Spain, Nigeria, Poland if I good remember what wrote Barbara on skype . Admins have agreement with owner site for work with him . I can understand it because not all know how to work with net and create site like register domain , ssl , server etc so not strange for me see example mail from Poland in data this site but in project you see complete data to contact with company . Phone number you see too . And I saw on net more sites where I see this number too Elegance Multipurpose Business Ventures in Suite 1/2,Salvation Shopping Complex, Ojoo, Akinyele, Oyo, Nigeria | VConnect

Post Thanks / Like

Yet another example of a HYIP ponzi based website designed to trick the naive and unwary:

11 to 50 employees, my a**

Two guys in internet cafes, more likely

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TEDY
    And I saw on net more sites where I see this number too
    Of course you did,

it would be a pretty poor internet cafe if it only had one customer, wouldn't it ??

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For me this is not scam because I see documents , because I see interesting info about this company on other site from financial institution , because company as agent have margine from trading goods=8%-10%
    You should load up the truck , this is the deal of the century.

For those living in reality...

Quote Originally Posted by me earlier
    If the spread between two contracts over two months is less than 1%, that is about what someone with very low transaction costs should be expect rolling contracts on the market. 5% monthly is laughable."
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDY aka Cocoa Channel
    From what you have this "great" calculating 1%?
    TEDY this is what is happening with Cocoa at the moment. Roll Yield Definition | Investopedia 1% is an approximation of how much one loses by holding a cocoa contract over two months with no changes in the market price. There are generally speaking two types of traders in the futures market, speculators and hedgers. Unless cocoa prices rise speculative buy and hold of Cocoa futures out to 2017 will result in a LOSS. http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agri...fts/cocoa.html . If there is a blight and Cocoa futures rally then this could be a profitable trade, if there is a bumper crop and prices plummet, massive pain for the punters.

The hedger(which your pals should be) wants to lock in the price they can buy cocoa at with the price they can sell it at to profit from that spread. Especially "hem hem" if the plan to pay out a fixed 5%. Without looking at contracts and fancy certificates the market itself helps us discern how reasonable this scheme is. In theory I could simultaneously sell the July Contract and buy the September Contract and profit from that small difference. The market itself pays me to play cocoa trader at the moment, no need to pay 5% per month. (In reality this spread is not wide enough to cover the costs of the transaction simply an example, nevertheless a confirmation from the market these guys are full of beans.)

Quote Originally Posted by TEDY aka Cocoa Channel
    Sorry maybe I must use other word as contract , profit - company have 8-10% margin from one transaction ;)
    The use of the word "contract" is fine, it's the rest of the transaction that I am having a problem believing. First you have to believe that this group will screw over farmers just to turn around and lavish rewards on internet punters. Then you have to believe they can do it on such a large scale as to pay 5% per month to $75 one lotters. You also have to believe the farmers will continue to allow themselves to be screwed and not substitute more profitable crops as they did in the past. Then you have to believe that this astute group of cocoa traders doesn't know about the futures market or how to directly cut deals with producers to keep all that profit themselves.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Of course you did,

it would be a pretty poor internet cafe if it only had one customer, wouldn't it ??
    If I see info with before 2 years time I not think about internet cafe
    ribshaw I see for you not difference contracts on stock and contracts in business as agreement . Pathetic. Agent buy goods from producers -farmers and sale to other companies-buyers from it has margin 8-10% and this is not trading on the stock . Hard understand word "margin" ?
    Find out how much margin have stores, warehouses .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    registered as what ?
    I want to see evidence of that ;)

Where is the license you kept saying it has ? license from who? license to do what ?
    ELEGANCE INVESTMENT COOPERATIVE MULTIPURPOSE SOCIETY

on site you have this certificate in documents read better .

and info is on site this company RegCharles FC Ltd.
    @RFClimited

RegCharles Finance and Capital Limited, a Non-Bank Financial Institution, licensed by CBN to provide Investment Management Services and Nurture SMEs in Nigeria what they wrote about Moruf company because cooperate with him . And this is not info from "internet coffe " ;)
    About Cfundind i nothing know only saw video on net.

Post Thanks / Like

ribshaw I see for you not difference contracts on stock and contracts in business as agreement . Pathetic. Agent buy goods from producers -farmers and sale to other companies-buyers from it has margin 8-10% and this is not trading on the stock . Hard understand word "margin" ?
    Find out how much margin have stores, warehouses .
    For the YEAR...

Net Margin (Net Profit / Revenue) 14,1%

Nestle Foods Nigeria PLC : Financials, earnings estimates and forecasts for Nestle Foods Nigeria PLC | NESTLE | 4-Traders

Now stop your foolishness. You keep acting like this 8-10% a month is gravy, nothing ever happens to cause a loss, and these merchants have some reason to share any windfall with pikers.

=======
    Cocoa production and trade in Nigeria are completely liberalized. Grower prices are determined by movements in the international prices for cocoa and fluctuations in the exchange rate of the naira.

Cocoa merchantsusually consolidate their purchases from local buying agents before delivering beans to state government produce inspection services for grading. Graded cocoa beans are later sold to
    exporters and/or processors

http://agriexchange.apeda.gov.in/mar...ion_report.pdf
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Perhaps he means that they have invested their time helping to bust the scam.
    No idea but I have a plentiful supply of pop corn should cfund return
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ELEGANCE INVESTMENT COOPERATIVE MULTIPURPOSE SOCIETY

on site you have this certificate in documents read better .
    Thats not what I asked, Certificates of name registration and of incorporation - yes, anybody can get them.
    Where is "registered with the Ministry of Trade and Investment as Cooperative Society" ?
    Show me exactly that and not some other site claiming it has that.
    I do not want to sound as idiot asking the Ministry to verify some registration while they say they do not register any investments, and thats SEC department.
    Show me the registration,please, and what is it for, to grow/trade beans or to sell securities? ;)

Do you even know what a "Limited" company means ?

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

why you write as any moron ? You see license on site , mutipurpose cooperative society what is register with this certificate can have members from all world , members can buy shares and have from it profit . Money from shares must be use for developmend Nigeria like money from Cocoa project what help farmers have better quality life if they can sale more goods . So as I wrote before you nothing know , nothing check but write about all scammers . On site you see certificate , on site financial institution you have more info about this company too so where you have problem ? All investors who now register on investrealprojects.com and buy shares stay automaticaly society members . For me all is clear in law with this model because they can buy shares (participation) and get profit from it legal .
    Last edited by TEDY; 05-04-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Money from shares must be use for developmend Nigeria like money from Cocoa project what help farmers have better quality life if they can sale more goods .
    Pretending for a split second that this is not a straight up Ponzi, a stretch I know. To realize 8-10% profit per month that means over the course of the year your pals are buying cocoa from farmers at $1250 a ton when they should be paying closer to $2500 a ton. A 50% haircut is helping who?

This is the type of "help" TEDY is referring to.

“If you refuse to sell your cocoa to these people and wait until market day to do it, they won’t come anymore. They’ll disappear,”

The fraudulent sale of cocoa beans peaks in Cameroon - Business in Cameroon

================================================== ===========

Safer to invest with this fellow...

From 419 scam: john <pusdarling@dephut.go.id> cocoa beans/gold dust ready for sell

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 20:17:46 +0700 (WIT)
    Subject: cocoa beans/gold dust ready for sell

Dear Friend

Our company deals with the Exportation of high quality COCOA BEANS in Ghana. The company was founded in 2002 and began with the selling of Agricultural products such as PALM KERNEL, PALM KERNEL SHELL and COCOA
    BEANS in limited quantities to a small circle of customers. The company is well known and popular for its products quality and the demand for our cocoa and other products became increased. Today our
    production capacity has increased and our vision is to Export to interested buyers in America, United Kingdom, West Germany and the Arabs etc.

We therefore present to you with full legal authority the following product with specification below for sale:

PRODUCT NAME: HYBRID GD 1(SUN DRIED) COCOA BEANS
    ORIGIN: GHANA
    Quantity: 7500 TONS AVAILABLE
    QTY PER MONTH: 500 – 10,000 TONS
    PRICE: $2,800 PER TON
    PACKAGING: JUTE SACKS
    PAYMENT: NEGOTIABLE

BUYER IS REQUESTED TO COME AND MEET US IN GHANA FOR THE INSPECTION AND SAMPLING OF THE BEANS.

also we have 45 kilos of gold dust ready for sell. Our price is US 31,000 per 1 kilo, based on best quality gold.carat is 22, while the pureness of it is 92.6% purity.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact our office for more information, and at the same time we hope to set up a long-term business relationship with you and your esteemed company.

Regards,
    John
    ================================================== ===========

Be wary of any firm or individual offering to trade your money for you in commodity futures or options, or to pool your money with other customers.

The commodity futures and option markets are very risky and you can lose your entire investment very quickly. Anyone who claims otherwise might be breaking the law. Always ask for proof.

Fraud Awareness & Prevention - CFTC

Watch Out For These Warning Signs of Fraud

Get-rich-quick schemes that sound too good to be true. There’s never a free lunch. Be very careful if you recently retired or came into money and you’re looking for a safe investment. You could be a very attractive target for a crook. Once your money is gone, it can be impossible to get it back.

Predictions or guarantees of large profits. Always get as much information as you can about a firm or individual’s track record and verify that information—even if you know the people involved or they are recommended by friends or relatives. If you can’t get solid information about your investment and the company, don’t invest. Before you invest, always check it out with someone whose financial advice you can trust.

Promises of little or no financial risk. Be suspicious if the firm or individual says there is little risk. Be suspicious if someone tells you that a written risk disclosure statement is only a routine formality. Written risk disclosure statements are important to read thoroughly and understand.

Claims of trading in the “Interbank Market.” If a firm claims that they will trade foreign currency for you in the interbank market, or that you should trade in the interbank market, be cautious. The term “interbank market” refers to a loose network of currency transactions negotiated between financial institutions, usually banks and investment banks, and other large companies.

Unsolicited telephone calls about investing. Be skeptical if someone you don’t know calls you about investment opportunities.

Someone asking you to send cash immediately. Be very cautious if someone tries to convince you to send cash or transfer money to them immediately by overnight express, the Internet, mail, or any other method.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

why you write as any moron ? You see license on site ,
    No, there is not a single license on the site but: Certificate of name registration, Certificate of incorporation, Certificate of registration in Oyo State as Co-Operative.

Get a freaking lawyer idiot,if you do not know your local laws, Co-Operatives cannot raise funds from non-members of that co-operative and when you formed it, only 10 members of co-operative were declared. You are soliciting people online to invest , not only members of cooperative, but foreigners you do not even know, breaking the laws of every country they are from, smell it ?

mutipurpose cooperative society what is register with this certificate can have members from all world ,
    members can buy shares and have from it profit . Money from shares must be use for developmend Nigeria like money from Cocoa project what help farmers have better quality life if they can sale more goods . ...
    Again, get a consultation with a a financial expert. You are delusional. Nigeria does not rule the world and whatever co-operative rules they have apply only in state of Oyo or Nigeria, but even so , you violate them as well. Co-Operatives are not allowed to raise funds from public, no freaking way. And absolute no-no to go online and sell shares to worldwide public.

I dont care if some site of another company tells what your company has , I need facts.
    So where is "registered with the Ministry of Trade and Investment as Cooperative Society" ?

All investors who now register on investrealprojects.com and buy shares stay automaticaly society members . For me all is clear in law with this model because they can buy shares (participation) and get profit from it legal .
    Bullshit, your co-operative is limited to 10 members at time of formation.
    participation by investment is not making you a member of that cooperative.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Super expert lawyer in action hehe . I am not from Nigeria but looking better as you on net . Your info about max 10 people in society the same read better because min people in it can be 10 . Certificate of State Oyo I see with date registration 2012 the same documents Barbara pasted in March 2014 in Cocoa on her franchise site as TOP in project.
    On IRP I see too proof from bank that company have account few years and in wire data bank I see the same bank for send money . You can always check number license . if you not know how looking on net for you I pasted now few points from net what I looked :
    Primary cooperatives are further sub classified into:
    Multipurpose – is more of a group of companies. They are licensed to invest in any sector of the economy as well as operate as thrift and savings. (I suggest you go for multipurpose so you can carry out practically every legal activity within this platform).

The cooperative society must have at least ten or more natural persons as members. XYZ that could be you or any interested person plus nine other members for a start.

The registration at state level enables you to operate a wide range of membership drawn from anywhere in the globe.
    The cooperative society must have share subscriptions by members. All members must subscribe to shares and these can be spread over a period of time. This is usually the source of capital for investments and trading.
    The cooperative society must have a goal, for example – To become a prime multipurpose cooperative investing in and developing Nigeria as well as consolidating the financial and asset base of members.

ribshaw I think you too not know how read on net , you know what is this 419 ? I know

Post Thanks / Like

ribshaw I think you too not know how read on net , you know what is this 419 ? I know
    No why don't you educate me? I am learning so much from your time here, would it be ok if I called you DADY?

If you see Stella, tell her I still love her and ribby be coming soon.

================================================== =======
    Hello my Love
    Thank you so much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss.Stella david from Liberia in west Africa, the only daughter of late Dr.Tolbert Richard the personal adviser of ( Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe ) who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father because my late father was adviser of Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe and i managed to make out my way to a near by country Senegal also west Africa where am leaving now as Refuge enduring hungry and bad situations of this camp, No good food to eat,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I' am receiving from my step mother.
    She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.
    Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents.
    So I decided to run to the refugee camp here I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term and to get my life back normal,

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5.6 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin.
    However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.
    As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.
    This is the reason why I decided to contact you.
    Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
    As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
    I'm staying at the female hostel.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.
    Please do keep this only for your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred and here is my picture as i will like to see yours in your next mail, hoping to hear from you and i wait for your lovely reply,
    Yours Truly Miss.Stella
    God bless you
    SCAMMER stelladavid16@yahoo.com

FBI &mdash; Common Fraud Schemes

The schemes themselves violate section 419 of the Nigerian criminal code, hence the label “419 fraud.”

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On IRP I see too proof from bank that company have account few years and in wire data bank I see the same bank for send money . You can always check number license . if you not know how looking on net for you I pasted now few points from net what I looked ...
    That is all great. It means Moruf will have less chances to run away from the law when the time comes.
    Regardless if he intentionally meant to scam or he is just uneducated moron who could not spend few bucks to consult with a fin expert about his little online crowdfunding site, result will be the same, people will loose their money while he offered unregistered securities to the public which is defined by the Securities Act as violation.

You see, my task is very simple , i can seat and do nothing, and wait when the victims start rolling in and asking what to do.
    Sadly, their money will be gone by then, but to punish Moruf would be a piece of cake.
    All i do right now is pointing the flaws in this scheme to those who have brain and not afraid to use it.

They can read:
    NIGERIAN THE INVESTMENTS AND SECURITIES ACT of 2007,
    Co-Operative Societies Law Cap 35 of the Oyo State of Nigerian laws of 2000

To realize that your scheme is breaking the laws of Nigeria by attracting investments from the public as well violating the laws of the country which investor is a resident of, before wasting their money on somebody who copy pasted T&C from indiegogo not realizing that they completely contradict what they offer,
    And with 0 knowledge on finance.

Real or Scam? you decide - is the motto of this forum. If someone has the urge to loose his money, I can do almost nothing to stop him, and not even willing to, they doomed to loose it here on in some other place as their DD on investments is naive. I even tend to think that some people do not deserve to keep their money.

Those who think I am full of **** and think they know better, please ask Nigerian SEC if the site operates according to the laws:

Securities and Exchange Commission Nigeria
    +234 (0) 94621168
    sec@sec.gov.ng
    http://www.sec.gov.ng/protect-yourse...complaint.html

It never hurts just to ask , does it ? ;)

or you are afraid the greedy Nigerian government will take all the money to themselves ? :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 05-04-2015 at 02:25 PM.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lol
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, tell us about it

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NikSam I think you are only moron who nothing know and write about all scammers . Shares in society is not the same like shares company on the stock.
    "The cooperative society must have share subscriptions by members. All members must subscribe to shares and these can be spread over a period of time. This is usually the source of capital for investments and trading"

Before you wrote about license , that company can not have investors from all world etc idiotic texts. So I show you that you are not right with example other sites but no mater for you . I show you too info about mutipurpose cooperartive society but you too ignored it and start write about shares on the stock ?
    Pathetic arguments from you only for show that you are right .

Post Thanks / Like

NikSam I think you are only moron who nothing know and write about all scammers . Shares in society is not the same like shares company on the stock.
    "The cooperative society must have share subscriptions by members. All members must subscribe to shares and these can be spread over a period of time. This is usually the source of capital for investments and trading"

Before you wrote about license , that company can not have investors from all world etc idiotic texts. So I show you that you are not right with example other sites but no mater for you . I show you too info about mutipurpose cooperartive society but you too ignored it and start write about shares on the stock ?
    Pathetic arguments from you only for show that you are right .
    So get an answer from the SEC that they see no law violations :)
    It will burst your investors base x100 or more.

As what kind of moron I am, I invite you to read every post I ever did here, and point out how many times i was wrong versus right on the schemes in its early days while the sheep thought its the great investment.
    Or Just remember for how many years I was almost alone warning people about UI, and how all you assholes called me names and threatened to find and punish me.
    Even offered $500 for my head. And how uinvest even supported that headhunt, when their hoster demanded to remove the posts from UI forums for violation of german law, UI refused, And had to find another hosting.

Funny, Stefan Grabow aka GP and Chris got the same price tag, for leaking the info I passed - I guess
    Last edited by NikSam; 05-04-2015 at 03:01 PM.

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Moruf, what is going on with your investrealprojects.com site all day?

It goes down, wiped, unreachable, or goes to the default hosting page .

Did you decide to run away already ?

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we can all agree....this is the post of the day...

I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see only facts
    1. his company exist from 2011
    2 his company have certificate Investment Multipurpose cooperative socitey on State Oyo level so this is register by the Ministry of Trade and Investment as Cooperative Society(without it not this certificate )
    3 on net I see not only from Nigeria this forme cooperate with members and he can cooperate with investors from all world with it .
    4 all who buy shares stay now automaticaly member this society and can buy shares and received profits legal
    5 scammer never will be got loan from financial institution like from RegCharles Finance and Capital Limited, a Non-Bank Financial Institution, licensed by CBN to provide Investment Management Services and Nurture SMEs in Nigeria because this insitutions very good checked company before give any money . On theirs site I see that company received 100k $ from them- fact
    6 I see info on net on other sites what show that this company existed 2 years ago like picture pasted from RegCharles for example
    7 the same documents like on this site I see pasted more year ago in project Cocoa on Barbara TOP site
    this all points all can check on net like me .

discus here start with question is this legal or not and yes I know about 419 scam via mail from Nigeria but for me with good and reliable partner for business in this country is big potential to do good businesses . Therefore other countries opened now for Nigeria too.

yes very easy is write about all -scammers

Post Thanks / Like

I see only facts
    1. his company exist from 2011 Madoff investments started in 1960 Zeekler / Zeek Rewards started in 2010 and lasted 3 years
    2 his company have certificate Investment Multipurpose cooperative socitey on State Oyo level so this is register by the Ministry of Trade and Investment as Cooperative Society(without it not this certificate ) A co operative society for members who live in Oyo
    3 on net I see not only from Nigeria this forme cooperate with members and he can cooperate with investors from all world with it Co operate, yes - not rip off though.
    4 all who buy shares stay now automaticaly member this society and can buy shares and received profits legal Of legal profits - NOT the proceeds of a ponzi scam
    5 scammer never will be got loan from financial institution like from RegCharles Finance and Capital Limited, a Non-Bank Financial Institution, licensed by CBN to provide Investment Management Services and Nurture SMEs in Nigeria because this insitutions very good checked company before give any money . On theirs site I see that company received 100k $ from them- fact Check Bernard Madoffs' history again - Andy Bowdoin had 9 bank accounts in his own name - Paul Burks and Zeek Rewards had multiple accounts. It means nothing
    6 I see info on net on other sites what show that this company existed 2 years ago like picture pasted from RegCharles for example So bloody what ??? How long it has existed means nothing
    7 the same documents like on this site I see pasted more year ago in project Cocoa on Barbara TOP site
    this all points all can check on net like me .

discus here start with question is this legal or not and yes I know about 419 scam via mail from Nigeria but for me with good and reliable partner for business in this country is big potential to do good businesses . Therefore other countries opened now for Nigeria too.

yes very easy is write about all -scammers words, words and more words[/QUOTE]

Despite being asked multiple times, you STILL haven't explained how it is possible to pay investors over 50% interest per year from ANY investment, much less from trading in such a highly competitive commodity like cacao beans.

It's just not possible UNLESS you're running a ponzi fraud

Which is precisely what you're pimping - a Nigerian ponzi fraud

43. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post