Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clickintensitybiz....Goddie Ude says, "It doesn't get easier than this!".....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: clickintensitybiz....Goddie Ude says, "It doesn't get easier than this!".....

Quote Originally Posted by clickintensitybiz "admin"
    Our corporate business still remains strong in USA but looking at recent developments in Online Advertising Revenue Share market in USA ,
    Gee, I wonder what "recent developments" would make a ponzi operator run away to Hong Kong coff, coff Traffic coff Monsoon
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: clickintensitybiz....Goddie Ude says, "It doesn't get easier than this!".....

With the switch to Hong Kong, and the ability to have members transfer packs directly to new members for cash, ClickIntensity is poised to become a major money laundering opportunity, in additional to your garden variety Ponzi.

I wonder if PayPal would be interested in the use that Ankur Agarwal is putting his recently restored high limit PayPal account?

2016-08-30_0858.jpg

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That post by "Nick Johnson" got me wondering again who he really was...as the grammar used slips up from time to time. He is definitely not a native American or a Brit (as he claims).

I couldn't find anything on him, but it does appear that lovely communications director and motivational speaker Tara Mish has a record...she's not been arrested just once, or twice, but at least THREE times (under the name Tara Renee Gilbert). While anyone can make a mistake, a failure to appear in court is sort of a big deal in terms of ethics, I think.

2016-08-31_1004.jpg
    https://muskogeemugs.com/?s=TARA%20RENEE%20GILBERT

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    What a cleaver admin......SMFH.....
    Guess what? Ponzi schemes are illegal in Hong Kong, too...

Pyramid Scheme Related Fraud | Hong Kong Police Force

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gk1034 View Post
    I wonder if PayPal would be interested in the use that Ankur Agarwal is putting his recently restored high limit PayPal account?
    Contact paypal and find out.....Would be great if his PP account was frozen for another 6 months....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Contact paypal and find out.....Would be great if his PP account was frozen for another 6 months....
    In case anyone else is interested in contacting them, this is the address to send fraud complaints:

PayPal
    Attn: Fraud Investigations Team
    2211 North First Street
    San Jose, CA 95131

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can also send them an Email: aup@paypal.com.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Clickintensity has launched a NEW PRODUCT that can be marketed to "outsiders" for a 15% commission...and actual revenue. That sounds interesting...HOWEVER the PRODUCT is a solo ad to their database of 115,000 members (members=internet marketing wannabes who believe that a 20% return in 60 days is possible and gives them a real "business")...with a price of $10,000.

Yep, they are making their database available for $10,000. I expect to see advertisers running quickly to avail themselves of access to this incredible deal.

16. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Clickintensity has launched a NEW PRODUCT that can be marketed to "outsiders" for a 15% commission...and actual revenue. That sounds interesting...HOWEVER the PRODUCT is a solo ad to their database of 115,000 members (members=internet marketing wannabes who believe that a 20% return in 60 days is possible and gives them a real "business")...with a price of $10,000.

Yep, they are making their database available for $10,000. I expect to see advertisers running quickly to avail themselves of access to this incredible deal.
    R-I-G-H-T-T-T! When you can go to a real marketing company and buy their lists (with targeted demographics) for less than a tenth of that!Yup, they'll be galloping to their doors on that...NOT!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the line to buy advertising right behind Coke, Toyota and McDonalds......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    R-I-G-H-T-T-T! When you can go to a real marketing company and buy their lists (with targeted demographics) for less than a tenth of that!Yup, they'll be galloping to their doors on that...NOT!
    But they tell their sheeple...well the reason we can pay you 20% returns is that we have products that we sell for 10,000...and it won't be until it all unravels that they'll have to reveal that no one actually buys the things...

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Clickintensity forum on FB is suddenly filled with "negativity" - as- right on schedule (9 months after launch) - they are blaming a payment processor for "holding their funds" and they are starting legal action. Unfortunately for "Nick Johnson" et al, AdvCash is being pretty upfront with the members who are emailing support about the issue.

2016-12-10_1314.jpg

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OH, and OF COURSE, now "god" has been brought into it.2016-12-10_1326.jpg

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When are the Canadian authorities going to arrest Goddie Ude? He never met a Ponzi he didn't love and promote as the real deal. You'd think all the people he has conned would wise up and stop believing his BS. It's not like the Canadian authorities don't know about him and all the Ponzi's he has promoted.

As for Nick, I don't know what "god" he is talking about, but he had better start worrying about God.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 02-15-2017 at 06:16 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I started a FB page a little while ago if anyone wants to drop by. Wish I'd seen this thread earlier!
    Bad Tara has left CI now, saying that Nick isn't a 'people person'. I laughed out loud at that one
    I'd like to volunteer Nick as the creepiest Ponzi Owner ever. He actually makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.
    His videos are in a class of there own.
    How anybody can actually trust this creep with their money is beyond me.

https://www.facebook.com/Click-Inten...12854322498363

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Playing ponzis - Rule #4 NEVER, EVER, EVER join a relaunched scheme - NEVER

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lol. use of 'launch' = scam.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    I'd like to volunteer Nick as the creepiest Ponzi Owner ever. He actually makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.
    I'm not seeing it.

KISSY KISSY.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

35. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I'm not seeing it.

KISSY KISSY.jpg
    Do you need a little Bromance music, perhaps ????

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the latest from Nick Johnson, and I quote:

""I Can See Clearly Now!!" -Nick Johnson

About to cross over 600 members in our brand new facebook group for the new launch in last 24 hours or so! This is hyper engaged super positive people. We have not yet done any email blasts to corporate email databases and company wide. If you still cannot sense momentum, I don’t know what to say

World’s First Ethereum Blockchain Based Smart Currency About To Get Launched Dedicated For Online Advertising World!

Over 25 million to 50 millions coins will be circulated in the next 30 days or so! Readymade products and companies where the coin will be used as a smart contract

Launch price of the coin = 2.5 cents per coin
    Potential Pricing In next 90 days – 0.50 cents to a $1 per coin
    Potential Pricing In Next 12 months = $10 per coin or more

Old CI leaders coming back!
    New Leaders joining Hands!
    Promotions have Already started!

I can clearly see the future here
    I can clearly see people becoming millionaires and multi-millionaires
    I can clearly see all old CI withdrawls being taken care of
    I can clearly see this coin being accepted by giants like Facebook And Google also as a preferred mode of payment
    I can clearly see events worldwide with 1000-10000 people filling stadiums and promoting this new coin which will change the advertising world for ever upside down!

I have already posted full concept presentation in the new secret facebook group where all other juicy details are being revealed If you have not been added there yet, comment below (in the C.I. facebook group) saying “ADD Me”, and me or one of the group admins will PM you with the links

Inside the group we have action tasks for you already which you can start implementing and start building your teams also

See you all on top

Nick Johnson"

Hmm, you're selling crypto-currency and are not registered anywhere to do so. I can see clearly too and what I see is not what you see. I see the authorities shutting you down.

The same Nick Johnson who made this claim in an update, and I quote: ""crypto currency already in last 12-24 months is about $20 billion industry and growing..."

When I pointed out this was a total lie, the pimps of this at MMG were not happy with me. For the love of me I can't understand why!
    EagleOne

39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just shy of a year from launch, Click Intensity appears to be on the way out...

Click Intensity collapsing, plans Ads Cash Coin pump & dump relaunch

Post Thanks / Like

Not much doubt about that.

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post