LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Asteria - club-asteria.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Club Asteria - club-asteria.com

I see the usual suspects are telling people at mmg to stay away from negative people and not believe what nay-sayers are posting about the club getting ready to go belly-up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I see the usual suspects are telling people at mmg to stay away from negative people and not believe what nay-sayers are posting about the club getting ready to go belly-up.
    YUP...! They figure if they lie to each other enough, it'll drown out reality...!

Post Thanks / Like

I love it when they invoke the "negative people" thing.

They've gone from encouraging a "Power of Positive Thinking" mentality to labeling anyone who points out the bleedin' obvious as being "negative"

I'm wouldn't be surprised if one of the HYIP operators branched out into offering cut price holidays to Sunny Afghanistan and told people not to listen to negative naysayers and dreamstealers who say it's dangerous.

Originators of the "positive thinking" movement such as Norman Vincent Peale, Napoleon Hill and Dale Carnegie must be rolling over in their graves when they see what has become of their ideas.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post
    It seems you get a lot of emails promoting scams. Do you have a spam program/software for your email accounts, because I never ever get these things.
    I am a member of some social networks and do get messages that many times are ads. No, my personal email sends them to junk folder but I do get a lot!

Post Thanks / Like

Hot off the press - new information from the World Bank from the one and only Patrick Pretty about "ex Director" Andrea Lucas- because it looks as if EX is the appropriate word and Director isnt.
    Sea Of Incongruity Surrounds Club Asteria: As ‘Ken Russo’ Pushes ‘Opportunity’ On TalkGold Ponzi Board, World Bank Qualifies ‘Director’ Claims Made By Promoters

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the heads up, I just posted it at the mmg forum where they are pimping it very hard also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I think he meant to say "this is a nice long update"
    Stroesdegoz doesn't understand English well! He is well listening pupil of Lucas! If you see his posts, he is always happy with any news! his main goal to get more refs, more victims! where he gets real cash!

Post Thanks / Like

They are still recycling the old tape!

HOW WE CAN HELP THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN
    Posted on: 17-Mar-2011
    No matter who we are or where we live, when we look into the hurting eyes of the victims of Japan's earthquakes and tsunami, we see our own families, our own children and our own communities -- and know it could happen to any of us.

Always remember Club Asteria's main goal is to help end the cycle of poverty by providing relief to people that do not have the ability to help themselves. We do this as a company, but we are also a family of hundreds of thousands of individual members, all joined together in our culture of caring and giving.

Some events cause suffering on such a massive scale that the world comes together in a common cause. In times like these, we feel Club Asteria and our members should be on the front line, showing other companies and individuals the path to social responsibility and caring.

Because of the recent tragic events in Japan we are asking you, our members to join us in reaching out a helping hand once again.
    Club Asteria will immediately add additional funds to our Philanthropic Foundation over the next 15 days to directly help those that have been affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Some of these donations will be earmarked to the local Red Cross, World Vision, UNICEF and Save the Children, among others.

How You Can Help

You can help by putting in a little extra effort into your Club-Asteria business over the next 15 days. We are asking you now to just use one extra hour each day to focus on the things that generate additional revenue, such as product and service sales as well as memberships:

• Purchase and sell any of our products from our e-commerce platform
    • Purchase a Prepaid MasterCard for yourself and your family
    • Utilize our entrepreneurial education program
    • Introduce people to the benefits of Club Asteria

With these additional steps we can show the world what Club Asteria and our members can do together and what we really stand for. Your will be rewarded not only emotionally and spiritually, but you will also see greater financial rewards: as you put forth the extra efforts to generate relief for the Japanese, you will generate more income for yourself.

We have confidence that our members -- even more than our company by itself -- will continue to do great things to help improve the lives of people all around the world.
    Let's work together and really make a difference in this moment of human crisis.

Sincerely,
    Andrea Lucas, Managing Director
    All Of The Club Asteria Team & Network Directors
    Last edited by Jayson; 03-17-2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: adding title

Post Thanks / Like

I hate it when these scammers trot out the charities card. The admins and pimps need to hear the jail doors slam shut on them for an additional 50 years when they do.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate it when these scammers trot out the charities card. The admins and pimps need to hear the jail doors slam shut on them for an additional 50 years when they do.
    I'm surprised it took someone this long.

Post Thanks / Like

Does any of the members understand that for a company to donate to the cause they must go through a recognized charitable corporation or foundation for their donation to be tax-deductible? CA is neither of these, and they have never identified any such organization through whom they are doing their "charitable" good works. Going to be a lot of rude awakenings when it comes time for taxes and their claiming the deductions.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted this at MMG in response to the"charity appeal" by Scam Hysteria:

If you really want to help the Japanese, go here: Charity Navigator - America's Largest Charity Evaluator | Home . You will be assured that any of the listed organization is a bonafide charity and will use your donations to really help. You will also notice that Club Asteria is NOT listed.

Post Thanks / Like

moneymachine: You do not have the gonads to come here and post, or else you would have already done so. But you sure try to talk a good game. So come on and bring it on. Not going to hold my breath because you haven't got anything but hot air.

Post Thanks / Like

Just realized that it is munnymachine, not moneymachine.

Post Thanks / Like

LOOK OUT !!

The vultures are moving in to pick over the carcass,

another sure sign this one's nearly dead:

Remember what happened just before ASD and PIPS were busted ????

MY Offer In Club Asteria :(it is not like other companies,so enquire before leaving,its a good company)

for 20$ plan :
    I will give you 9$ every month for 3months.So,u have to pay only 11$ in the starting 3months,and less than 11$ in the next months.If u join atleast one,you have to pay only 2$.

FOR 10$ PLAN :
    I will give you 4.5$ everymonth for 3months,so u have to pay only 5.5$ in the starting 3months,and less than that in the next months.If u join atleast one,you have to pay only 1$.

-----------------------------
    business plan :(MAIN ADVANTAGE IS,U GET MONEY WEEK BY WEEK,WITHOUT JOINING ANYONE ALSO)

Gold(20$) :
    Fee is 20$ every month,and see my signature for my website,for income calculator.That income,you get every week,which increases week by week.details given in my website,see my signature.
    Referral income :
    u get 9$ every month,if u refer any gold(20$) member.In my offer,i am just giving al those 9$ to u for 12months if u join.

SILVER(10$ plan) :
    Fee is 10$ every month,and see my signature for my website,for income calculator.That income,you get every week,which increases week by week.details given in my website,see my signature.
    Referral income :
    u get 4.5$ every month,if u refer any gold or silver member.In my offer,i am just giving al those 4.5$ to u for 12months if u join.

FOR PURCHASING ABOVE 250$ :
    OUR WEEKLY COMISIONS depends on the number of asterias we have.THEY also increase week by week.
    According to the companies revenue of the previous week,it will distribute its income to the members,based on a percentage.It is approximately 7% for now,and it will change according to the company's revenue.
    Commissions are calculated based on the previously mentioned percentage of the ASTERIOS we have.
    This commission is divided into 80% and 20%.
    80% is added to asterios and 20% is given as CASH.
    Because of this addition of asterias,week by week,your asterias will increase and so,your income increases week by week.
    Calculate your income from the calculator in my website(see signature).
    1 asteria = 1 USD or 1$ . Asterias are nothing but points.
    you will get 100% matching bonus for purchasing 250 or above asterias.That means,you will get 500 asterias for buying 250asterias..MORE ASTERIAS WILL GIVE U MORE WEEKLY COMMISSIONS.For people who purchase above 250$,they will get their investment within 20weeks(based on present 7%),and from that time,you will get high returns.
    Contact me for doubts

Post Thanks / Like

I'm tellin' ya................................................

Quote:
    Originally Posted by manolo
    All payments were removed due to the server transfer you just need to request again... but I guess trollz have another opinion... let's hear it.

it is not necessary to become personel here. it is my own opinion and i have over one year experiences with asteria. i saw it growing and i recognized a strong change in handling things from the admin site of asteria. specially andrea lucas.

good to hear that the server transfer was the reason for removing the cashout requests. but that dont explain the missing nd comissions since month. several nds reported failure or full missing commissions. also support is NOT answering any support ticket regarding nd comission problems. last year andrea lucas was reachable via email in hours and she responded ANY mail we send. now it is quite since end of last year. that is not a good sign and not explainable due higher membership.
    Asteria announced also that only those who are investing in programs will participate in the near future at the comission run.
    Here a short projection of asterias future:

1. you have to pay x$ / month for gold/silver status
    2. you will have to participate in programs for y$ / month
    3. you will get back z$ / year comission

One Year projection:
    z$=SUM(x$+y$)*M

M=multiplier variable considerable <1

To say it clearly: You will pay MORE than you will get. Thats Asterias future. You will see...

Post Thanks / Like

It will soon be known as club hysteria.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    It will soon be known as club hysteria.
    "and there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth........"...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    "and there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth........"...!
    And Pimps like stroesdegoz/mamolo and his sidekick 10bucksup will simply try to slime away from the program and go to the next big thing.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been taking a look at this, and I am not buying the membership is now 200,000+. Just too many red flags flying. I think it was a last ditch effort to try to keep the money coming in so this could last a few more weeks before they run.

Post Thanks / Like

Ken Russo says membership is now at 203K plus. He said the ponzi drive netted them a record of over 4K members in one day. Im calling BS on all of this. Its a last ditched effort. 12 daily pro only had 250K if memory serves me and that was the biggest scam of all time that I remember. Club hysteria is no where close to that level.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

OH NO !!!

SURELY NOT !!!

IT CAN'T BE TRUE !!!!!

A dishonest shill for a HYIP ponzi ?????

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, surely not Manolo/Strosdegoz/Dirson E Jimenez

but, but, but..........

They're a comin' thick and fast now, folks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    OH NO !!!

SURELY NOT !!!

IT CAN'T BE TRUE !!!!!

A dishonest shill for a HYIP ponzi ?????

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, surely not Manolo/Strosdegoz/Dirson E Jimenez

but, but, but..........

They're a comin' thick and fast now, folks.
    So Manolo has orchastrated HIS exit stratergy....Wonder what Russo will come up with??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Also worth noting that whilst Russo and the other shills wave the pom poms with every new sign up, according to posts at TG no one has been paid since 13th March....

Game over??...Or will the "end game" drag on a while longer??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

While TG people may not be posting "I got paid," the tools on MMG are. Been a rash of them today, but they are the usual suspects so not sure if they really got paid. They are posting their payments, but those can be doctored. Then again they may be doing "selective payments" as others have done in the past. Still this is on its last legs.