Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

Quote Originally Posted by cloudchecker View Post
    Make no mistake this is a scam imho, but there are legit and paying sites who buy your CPU and GPU cycles.
    (
    So, do you think they don't pay ? They pay, and they pay it daily.

These are some of my transfers in the last days:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Taruga View Post
    So, do you think they don't pay ? They pay, and they pay it daily.

These are some of my transfers in the last days:
    That is how ponzi works!

It wouldn't profitable if they run away on first day without giving such proofs to pimps... That proofs will help pimps to get more refs and scammers to get more deposits in the scheme...

Scammers have pay for a while and selectively to steal the most from people till they start getting the cash flow issues...

When they make a run the suckers who trust in your "shitty payment proofs" have to kiss their money goodbye...

Post Thanks / Like

I almost agree with you that it looks like a ponzi scheme, but they are using folding and bit coin mining as well in the latest ThreadManager version.

You have to realize that you can enter this and earn money without ever spending anything from your pocket.

In the first month you get a trial thread, that gives you $30 at the end of the month
    During the first month, if you invite people you get 20% and you also get 10% from second level invited people.

So you can easily get thru the trial month with enough profits to buy a payed thread valid for 12 month that costs $50 and keep growing with referrals or buy more threads with the earned profit.

Is it a scam to earn money without spending anything from your own pocket ? Let people judge that !

Of course you can invest from your own pocket and get greater profits, but it's a risk! Every business can fail! But I know 2 guys from my country that are older in this than me, and they're getting payed everyday; one about $45 a day and the other $100 a day. Do you thing it sucks ? They surely don't !!!
    Last edited by Taruga; 07-01-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I almost agree with you that it looks like a ponzi scheme, but they are using folding and bit coin mining as well in the latest ThreadManager version.

You have to realize that you can enter this and earn money without ever spending anything from your pocket.

In the first month you get a trial thread, that gives you $30 at the end of the month
    During the first month, if you invite people you get 20% and you also get 10% from second level invited people.

So you can easily get thru the trial month with enough profits to buy a payed thread valid for 12 month that costs $50 and keep growing with referrals or buy more threads with the earned profit.

Is it a scam to earn money without spending anything from your own pocket ? Let people judge that !

Of course you can invest from your own pocket and get greater profits, but it's a risk! Every business can fail! But I know 2 guys from my country that are older in this than me, and they're getting payed everyday; one about $45 a day and the other $100 a day. Do you thing it sucks ? They surely don't !!!
    What you described is a typical hybrid of ponzi and illegal pyramid. You covered all typical scam stuff.

Option 1) Buy in with a large "investment" and live easy with large daily payout that come out of nonexistent business. That a 100% ponzi.
    Option 2) Work hard at getting referrals and get payout from lower level recruits. That a 100% illegal pyramid.
    Last edited by fromthehood; 07-01-2013 at 04:16 PM.

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A few serious questions first. What do you know about Mark Peterson? Could you put together and verify an actual resume on him? Before giving him your personal information have you done a criminal background check on him? There is risk in any business to be sure, but only a fool would go in to business without being able to answer fundamental questions like that. Much less sending money or giving access to their PC all willy nilly like.

Don't believe me though, ask all the good folks who trusted Roman Novak and his bridge loan program.

I almost agree with you that it looks like a ponzi scheme
    This is probably where you should stop and quit while you are ahead.

But lets look at the risks the FBI says you are opening yourself up to. FBI — Peer-to-Peer Scams
    Let's ask again why are the people running this program using a mail drop? Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam
    And again the number 10 internet scam is. The Top 10 Internet/Email Scams, #10) "Turn Your Computer Into a Money-Making Machine!", Page 10

Do you have access to a computer? Kidding that was a joke! Google Charles Ponzi, every huckster before and after him has always been glad to give people that refer new money a cut. They would be stupid not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Taruga
    ;57482Is it a scam to earn money without spending anything from your own pocket ? Let people judge that !
    Yes, if you are referring people to join something that is illegal, yes it is. And since you have no idea what they are doing with your computer you are wide open to a ton of personal risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Taruga
    But I know 2 guys from my country that are older in this than me, and they're getting payed everyday; one about $45 a day and the other $100 a day. Do you thing it sucks ? They surely don't !!!
    They don't now, but they will when this comes crashing down and their friends and family lose their money. Or when the receiver shows up at the door and asks for the profits back.

This situation always ends the same. There are 1000s of these "programs" floating around. Read the thread on Profitable Sunrise or Banners Broker and you will see how this is turns out, if not much worse.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Politics is the greatest ponzi scheme of them all ;) And I'm out of that one!

Post Thanks / Like

Politics is the greatest ponzi scheme of them all ;) And I'm out of that one!

I don't think you truly understand what ponzi means.Please do more research (or a simple google search )on the term .I think trawling this site (realscam) will greatly educate you on the nature of the multitude of scams.

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The MLM structure is nothing else than a pyramid within the pyramid. If there's an actual product in the business that is valuable, it's great, everybody's happy. To crush the illusion of paying status, I can assure you that I haven't got paid for the 2 days of service (funny because the thread count was zero and one thread surely consumed my CPU cycles) and I'm not giving free rides to anyone. not for a second! I know about bitcoin mining and with 10% your CPU you cannot earn a dollar a day.
    I mine bitcoins so I know how much you can earn with your CPU. But bitcoin is fair enough not to charge you $50 for another getwork. JSON gives you as much work as you can handle right away, for free!
    Folding@home has some reward system but it's also specialized in GPU computing, you simply can't do much with your CPU in these projects. The only thing your CPU can do effectively is run your peripherals (GPUs and whatnot) and that's it, end of story.
    Wikipedia isn't always a reliable source since anybody can edit articles (except scientologists, lol)...there's truth in that article but not the whole truth.
    The star david is also the symbol of the capstone (the capstone of the pyramid - coincidence?) and the lion is a member of the zodiac (yes there are lions in the bible and bears and water bearers and rams and all the astrological references). The zionists are obsessed with these and other symbols, look it up! If the two are together it's a dead giveaway.
    About the admin's name: Mark Peterson - There are many people living with this exact name and it can be equal to John Doe.
    The support ticket was answered by a stupid bot who sent the same reply for 2 different messages, that's not how you treat your providers!
    And do not forget, if you use the program, you act as a provider. Providers do not pay their customers, they get paid by their customers. A fair company doesn't charge you with the price of a new android computer!
    Last edited by cloudchecker; 07-03-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cloudchecker View Post
    About the admin's name: Mark Peterson - There are many people living with this exact name and it can be equal to John Doe.
    This is of of my bigger concerns, if I were to guess it is a made up name to go with the mail drop. But whatever some people could care less as long as their friends are getting paid, I'm not going to be a wet nurse about it.

Here is my bigger question cloudchecker. If someone were to give access to their computer for this or any other program, is there a way that an average Joe like me could tell what occurred during the day?

And second, is there a way that the average Joe could build rules similar to a firewall that would allow the application to do only one thing?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Best way is to run it on a virtual machine, Iīm an OS X user and I use Parallels with Windows XP. Thereīs nothing important there to be compromised :P

Post Thanks / Like

Best way is to run it on a virtual machine, Iīm an OS X user and I use Parallels with Windows XP. Thereīs nothing important there to be compromised :P
    How do you know what they are doing with it?

Post Thanks / Like

you can sniff tcp packets, you can use software to check filesystem changes, etc… I don't care what It does, itīs supposed to do distributed processing like SETI, etc … receive scripts to process and send results back when finished. I don't care what it does, I have nothing on my virtual machine. What I know it does… it pays daily!
    Iīm more scared of running Windows than Iīm scared of this app !

Post Thanks / Like

you can sniff tcp packets, you can use software to check filesystem changes, etc… I don't care what It does, itīs supposed to do distributed processing like SETI, etc … receive scripts to process and send results back when finished. I don't care what it does, I have nothing on my virtual machine. What I know it does… it pays daily!
    Ok thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Even using a "junky" machine without anything more than your OS you must give your mobile no and pay 1 or more SMS to get your "free" thread... And even using a proxy they have ways to monitor your real IPs and they will use your personnal data like e-mail, mobile number to spam you soon...

It pays daily??? This Ponzi still alive to allow that now but its a matter of time to see their run as the number of "new fresh deposits" wont grow exponentially forever and withdrawals ammount are very selectively and limited and must be less than deposit ammounts... Its clear that the end is near for this ponzi and pimps like you are already jumping off this boat trying to withdrawal as much as they can without depositing any cent more in this ponzi and only trying to get more ref comissions...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    Its clear that the end is near for this ponzi and pimps like you are already jumping off this boat trying to withdrawal as much as they can without depositing any cent more in this ponzi and only trying to get more ref comissions...
    Hey little boy ! Go call a pimp to your dad ! I'm older than you so respect, ok ?
    I'm not recruiting anyone and even the people I told about, I told them that they can enter this to earn money without ever investing.

Your may be right, and you may be wrong but at the moment your are full of crap and speculations as there are some members from DG that we're banned and now are making webpages to increase speculation.
    I know a lot of people earning money that never invested in Digital Generation.
    Everything comes to an end,you know that ? Even banks fall apart leaving customers with their savings stuck.
    The point is that you can earn money without spending any, with DG. Even the cost of the simple SMS activation can be avoided and done manually by talking to one of the Admins online.

As for the telephone spam, email spam you talk about, itīs all speculation, not real facts.
    If that would be the case in the future, you have contact blocking and anti spam features to put on use.

ps- Don't you ever call me a pimp no more

Post Thanks / Like

Hey little boy ! Go call a pimp to your dad ! I'm older than you so respect, ok ?
    I'm not recruiting anyone and even the people I told about, I told them that they can enter this to earn money without ever investing.
    LOL you're strongly promoting this shitty ponzi and that's is a clear ponzi pimping action. If you were not a pimp why would you recommend and tell us that is a good way to to use your pc and don't just use it for yourself without spending time sharing it with others??? If you don't need refs you also don't need to spend time supporting this scam in these forums.... you're in a big contradiction and just review your words in bold to realize that...
    you're just a poor ponzi apologist which is a position usually seen in all pimps. You're supporting this scam scheme and supporting these scammers trying to convict us that they are real and honest just because it's paying right now...

Your may be right, and you may be wrong but at the moment your are full of crap and speculations as there are some members from DG that we're banned and now are making webpages to increase speculation.
    I know a lot of people earning money that never invested in Digital Generation.
    Everything comes to an end,you know that ? Even banks fall apart leaving customers with their savings stuck.
    The point is that you can earn money without spending any, with DG. Even the cost of the simple SMS activation can be avoided and done manually by talking to one of the Admins online.

As for the telephone spam, email spam you talk about, itīs all speculation, not real facts.
    If that would be the case in the future, you have contact blocking and anti spam features to put on use.

ps- Don't you ever call me a pimp no more
    The real fact is that is a 100% Ponzi scam operating 100% anonymously and illegally otherwise they would have no problem in providing real contacts and license numbers but its clearly that address showed in their page is fake.

You still don't know how to recognize a ponzi scam, do you?? I think you should assume yourself as a pimp and even as a liar who is trying to fool us with all your crappy comments saying that this scam is a "smart way" to use your pc to earn money...

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    LOL you're strongly promoting this shitty ponzi and that's is a clear ponzi pimping action. If you were not a pimp why would you recommend and tell us that is a good way to to use your pc and don't just use it for yourself without spending time sharing it with others??? If you don't need refs you also don't need to spend time supporting this scam in these forums.... you're in a big contradiction and just review your words in bold to realize that...
    you're just a poor ponzi apologist which is a position usually seen in all pimps. You're supporting this scam scheme and supporting these scammers trying to convict us that they are real and honest just because it's paying right now...

The real fact is that is a 100% Ponzi scam operating 100% anonymously and illegally otherwise they would have no problem in providing real contacts and license numbers but its clearly that address showed in their page is fake.

You still don't know how to recognize a ponzi scam, do you?? I think you should assume yourself as a pimp and even as a liar who is trying to fool us with all your crappy comments saying that this scam is a "smart way" to use your pc to earn money...
    I didn't recommend **** you retard! I only told you from my experience that they pay daily. If it's a scam or not I don't know, maybe yes, maybe not. There are people more competent in scam analisys than you that are not sure yet.
    if coingeneration.com implemented paypal and get it working for at least a month, I can say that it is more legit now than before. Lets wait and see. They also can be promising Paypal and that can even never happen.
    For the good or for the bad, we'll be talking about Digital Generation in the future. At the present, they pay all their users.

The question most people do is: "Do they really pay ?"- Yes, they do! Until when, I don't know.

I don't recommend investing in it, unless you're brave and have enough money to take risks. You can try and earn money without spending anything.
    They told me this project has an estimate duration of 10 years, well…. I think that it will last from 6 to 12 months, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm NOT promoting "this shitty ponzi" as you say! I test things before I talk about them, thatīs not your case.

And to end this nonsense and your provocations…. **** YOU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME A PIMP YOU ******* ******, I HOPE PONZI KILLS YOU :)

HAVE A NICE DAY, OVER & OUT FOR EVER.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    This is of of my bigger concerns, if I were to guess it is a made up name to go with the mail drop. But whatever some people could care less as long as their friends are getting paid, I'm not going to be a wet nurse about it.

Here is my bigger question cloudchecker. If someone were to give access to their computer for this or any other program, is there a way that an average Joe like me could tell what occurred during the day?

And second, is there a way that the average Joe could build rules similar to a firewall that would allow the application to do only one thing?
    It depends on what program you are running. What I'm participating in is testing trading algorithms and the testing program runs in its own sandbox. That means it's encrypted so I can't exactly see what's going on. I can only see how many tests are running. But the program also has restricted access to the machine, it can't gain access to critical processes and it can't decode my other kernel operations. It is running completely isolated and I'm okay with that.
    If you mine bitcoins, you can see the getwork that you are receiving and you can see the results too. You can also see the hashing speed of each individual GPU core or, if you mine in crossfire mode you can see the combined hashing speed.
    If you participate in programs like folding@home, you can see the rendered proteins fold. (Pretty interesting stuff) If you have enough muscle in your computer, you can see proteins fold in real time.
    If the business policy or the nature of the program requires the data to be secret, you must comply because it's about the privacy of all parties-buyer-middle man-seller. If you rent servers you must keep all data confidential including metadata and this is no different. You must not spy on your users if you are a provider. Their data might be a trading secret, it's not your business (except when a criminal activity going on).
    Open projects do give you access to all the data (except personal) though.

If you want to restrict access to critical processes, you can use User Account Control (UAC) and any sandbox program (I recommend Comodo) and you can also run it in a virtual OS.
    Last edited by cloudchecker; 07-04-2013 at 05:49 AM. Reason: addendum

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't recommend **** you retard!

telling us that you can earn money easily without spending any cent and trying to convict us that there is no harm in installing and using a software to spy your pc is not an attempt to suggest this shitty ponzi???

Just see you post bellow and realize that it really looks like a promotional post trying to attract people to this scam:

You have to realize that you can enter this and earn money without ever spending anything from your pocket.(...)

I only told you from my experience that they pay daily. If it's a scam or not I don't know, maybe yes, maybe not. There are people more competent in scam analisys than you that are not sure yet.
    LOL you are just acting like "ref whore monitors" who make that "got paid posts" in hyip forums like TG, MMG, DTM, ...

if coingeneration.com implemented paypal and get it working for at least a month, I can say that it is more legit now than before. Lets wait and see. They also can be promising Paypal and that can even never happen.
    LOL you're pathetic! Many proven scammers already used paypal. The use of paypal is never a proof of being not a scam...

For the good or for the bad, we'll be talking about Digital Generation in the future. At the present, they pay all their users.

The question most people do is: "Do they really pay ?"- Yes, they do! Until when, I don't know.
    I think you're in the wrong forum. That question is just for forums like TG MMG, DTM, ... Go and pimp your scams there because here is not the right place for that...

I don't recommend investing in it, unless you're brave and have enough money to take risks. You can try and earn money without spending anything.
    They told me this project has an estimate duration of 10 years, well…. I think that it will last from 6 to 12 months, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm NOT promoting "this shitty ponzi" as you say! I test things before I talk about them, thatīs not your case.

And to end this nonsense and your provocations…. **** YOU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME A PIMP YOU ******* ******, I HOPE PONZI KILLS YOU :)

HAVE A NICE DAY, OVER & OUT FOR EVER.
    LOL the pimp is now furious... Don't worry only because you got your ass kicked...
    Last edited by Fgold; 07-04-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Taruga's stuff!!!

I'm not recruiting anyone...
    You're a big PIMP & LIAR and now I'll show the proofs of that so everyone can see the scams you use to pimp in portuguese forums:

In the bottom of this 1st image there is a rectangle where you say that you are earning about $2 a day only from your referrals:

fvgs.jpg

In the 2nd image bellow you're spamming your ref link(Yes I hided your ref id because I'll not pimp for you lol) for this ponzi trying to get more refs:

kj9o.jpg

Shame on you Taruga! You're just a ponzi pimp & liar!

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you see the same https// , who mean that site is secure, is for the conexion is secure, not mean cause the site is reliable. I am not trust in it, is like an hiyp site .

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no..! What a scam! They paid me again! Im earning free money?! Oh God, why!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RealScamNOT View Post
    Oh no..! What a scam! They paid me again! Im earning free money?! Oh God, why!
    OH NO....!

What a fool......!!

He thinks because HE "got paid", it's not a scam.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=RealScamNOT;58049]Oh no..! What a scam! They paid me again! Im earning free money?! Oh God, why!

How many threads did you buy to earn that much money?
    Thank you