Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

[QUOTE=xpiga;58057]
    Quote Originally Posted by RealScamNOT View Post
    Oh no..! What a scam! They paid me again! Im earning free money?! Oh God, why!

How many threads did you buy to earn that much money?
    Thank you
    And what do you think about that:

So a big Company can't pay?!?

It's a Ponzi/Scamand nothing else!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Taruga View Post
    So, do you think they don't pay ? They pay, and they pay it daily.

These are some of my transfers in the last days:

NEW PORTUGUESE WAY OF SCAM ... GO WORK YOU AND ALL COINGENERATION ADMINS
    AND STOP STEALING PEOPLE !!
    YES COINGENERATION IS A BIG SCAM
    THIS PORTUGUESE SITE STOLE MONEY FROM MY FRIEND !!

Duke Nukem - I've got balls of steel - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cloudchecker checking

Hi Cloudchecker. I am a newbie. If I want to follow you, what should I do? What should I invest in that?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cloudchecker checking

You don't need to follow me but this is how I started:
    I googled "sell your computing power"
    I collected the companies that actually buy resources, not just sell them.
    A few of them are:

parabon Parabon Computation - High-Performance Grid Computing Software and Utility HPC Service

CPUsage Massive Scale Computing in the Cloud | CPUsage My proposal was rejected about 6 months ago but it maybe because they demand multiple computing nodes.

MQL5 network Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network -this is the one I've been using for over a year and it pays consistently, however it's not a way of getting rich anytime soon. It's a good program to have it running in the backround while you use the rig anyway.

spotcloud SpotCloud - Cloud Capacity Clearing House / Spot Market: Home I haven't used it before because they prefer multiple nodes and I only have one at the moment.

If you have a good Radeon video card (GPU) and it's water cooled you should mine bitcoins.
    I did bitcoin mining and I'll restart my operations as soon as my ASIC unit is shipped to my door. The only reason why I'm not mining is because I burned my precious PowerColor HD5870 card that had stock cooling. Today I have a HD4890 Vapor-X with aftermarket cooler but a module on it gets too hot every time I start the miner so I don't want to take the risk of damaging this one too. I have water cooler ready to be set up but it doesn't cover the VRM (voltage regulator module). that is the hot and a critical part that needs an additional custom made waterblock.
    Please learn from my mistake and buy an efficient cooler for your GPU's (full cover waterblock will do the job) BEFORE you get into bitcoin mining, all of you!
    BTW I paid my ASIC unit only from my GPU mining alone but deflation of bitcoin's value did help a lot. Making it profitable is pure woodo and it's not only my opinion. It can cost you more than you can earn from it, but if you have free electricity (solar/wind), you'll end up with a very positive balance no matter what!

As for downline building, I plan to build one but I haven't subscribed to one yet. As soon as I find the right programs, I'll make a site with a collection of the reflinks.
    Last edited by cloudchecker; 07-20-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: addendum

Post Thanks / Like

And During the process your name changed from Martin Coufal to Martin Coufre so the screenshot MUST BE authentic *cough* *cough* *sarcasm* *sarcasm*

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished registering at coingeneration.com, and I got the thread programme running as we speak, when I stumbled upon this forum.
    0.0228 USD generated in about 20 minutes.
    30 dollars a month looks very promising.
    I'm not sure what the minimum payout is though.

Nevertheless I've made a Paxum account (which is required to arrange payouts to your paypal).
    It is still pending to be verified.

Here is what I'm going to do :
    --
    Im going to let it run one month (or as long as the mininum payout is).
    After that I'm going to attempt to add these earned dollars to my paypal account.
    If I can manage to do all this, it is a 110% real for me.
    I don't really care how they keep the funding up as long as I get money out of it and as long as it doesn't destroy my CPU.

When it is real I invest 50 dollars in a second thread, which, after 25 days make it possible to invest a third thread.
    I will keep going like this untill i got like 6 or 7 threads. (which would be the maximum amount my i7 - 3820. can handle).

I'm still devastated by the huge amounts of money they promise you after running this for a month.
    So I still have my doubts.

I will keep you guys posted.

Nex.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexigen View Post
    I just finished registering at coingeneration.com, and I got the thread programme running as we speak, when I stumbled upon this forum.

Nevertheless I've made a Paxum account (which is required to arrange payouts to your paypal).

--
    After that I'm going to attempt to add these earned dollars to my paypal account.
    I don't really care how they keep the funding up as long as I get money out of it and as long as it doesn't destroy my CPU.

When it is real I invest 50 dollars in a second thread, which, after 25 days make it possible to invest a third thread.
    I will keep going like this untill i got like 6 or 7 threads. (which would be the maximum amount my i7 - 3820. can handle).

I'm still devastated by the huge amounts of money they promise you after running this for a month.

Nex.
    Hi ,this is my first post on this site and i made an account especially to explain what thread manager (coin generation did on my pc)

Few days ago, a poor friend of mine announced me that he is making money and he bought something.I became courious and i made the mistake to make an account on CG and installed threadmanager.Everything good ,until my pc started being unusual . I use google chrome and it's synced with my mail ,but after few days ago using threadmanager ,part of history disappeard and many of my rememberd passwords as well.I think that behind CG it's someone who wants what it's in everyone pc ,24/7 controll ,as someone was saying upper . Few minutes ago i uninstalled everything , but i came suspicious and started looking in registry and C:\ ,and there was the program ( thanks to the user who wrote that gave this info ).
    Users of CG are getting paid ,but i don't know ,why someone sell their private life ,passwords ,goods ,etc. for 30$ ?
    (sorry for my bad english )

Post Thanks / Like

--

Nex.
    You don't need to, I can confirm that they pay selectively.
    I haven't got paid by them so...

Post Thanks / Like

That might be due to issues with the payment website.
    I really think we're too early to say its a scam for the full 100%.
    Especially if they do pay out, be it selectively.

Post Thanks / Like

That might be due to issues with the payment website.
    I really think we're too early to say its a scam for the full 100%.
    Especially if they do pay out, be it selectively.
    Let's ignore the "payment" issue for a second as ALL scams of this nature PAY initially. That is what makes them so effective.

What PROOF other than that do you have that this is not a scam?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

That's a bit scary? Will look out for that one...

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like they're jumping on the bandwagon with an application that's akin to Seti@Home (SETI@home)
    I'd LOVE for Realscam to get involved with something called Folding@Home (Folding@home) - same kind of process, just it's run by Stanford University and calculates protein folding to help find a cure for certain types of cancer.

Post Thanks / Like

I can confirm that this is a scam.

I was one of the fools who invested 50 bucks and bought a thread.

I made 8$ in 4 days and tried to withdraw the earnings using Paxum. This is not possible at the moment, and no good reason for that. Support is telling me to "wait".
    On their website they state that they do refunds within 7 days. I asked for refund on the 5th day, and haven't got any money. No response from "Billing" (Almost 2 weeks passed already) :)

So yeah, if you're one of the lucky guys, you might get some money, but depends how much time this scheme is going to work. I was expecting to last more, but from what I can see, it will die out soon. Of course, if there are more idiots out there desperate for easy money, it might last a bit longer (so they steal more funds) :)

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
    I can confirm that this is a scam.

I was one of the fools who invested 50 bucks and bought a thread.

I made 8$ in 4 days and tried to withdraw the earnings using Paxum. This is not possible at the moment, and no good reason for that. Support is telling me to "wait".
    On their website they state that they do refunds within 7 days. I asked for refund on the 5th day, and haven't got any money. No response from "Billing" (Almost 2 weeks passed already) :)

So yeah, if you're one of the lucky guys, you might get some money, but depends how much time this scheme is going to work. I was expecting to last more, but from what I can see, it will die out soon. Of course, if there are more idiots out there desperate for easy money, it might last a bit longer (so they steal more funds) :)
    Unfortunately you assume that it's scam too lately... Time to do your DD is B4 you part with your money and NOT after you realize that you have been scammed...

If you see this type free money schemes being hardly pimped in MMG, TG and similar forums it's because its a sure scam... This one was easy to be recognized as scam by any experient person. Even pimps knew that this was a scam since day one but they are liars and they never tell you the truth as they only want to get ref earnings from the scam they pimp!

So just a suggestion: take this experience as a lesson for your future online ventures and don't forget to make DD always Before you part with money!! not after...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, I have registered just to share my experience with you.
    I am new to the coin generation, running it for the second day (third actually, but the first day or so there were technical problems).
    I am also suspicious as many of you. But I gave it a go. Who knows?

Firstly: I recovered my older laptop for this. No way I would use it on my main PC, I am not that stupid, though I am not very fluent with computers either. Just in case. They have my address, my international details of bank account, the phone number I rarely use (it is just a sim card I use for international calls from the UK).
    Today I went to their chat and tried to bring little light into their money blind eyes that it is a fraudulent project. Two or three people showed interest and asked me questions and saying that one did not pay anything yet, other (or the same, dont remember) saying that just take the little money I earn in the first month and leave it (that was after I said that I will probably not continue after the first month)... etc.

Suddenly I was banned with message showing above the chat: "Members with offensive behavior are kindly requested to stop assaulting admins - leave your emotions elsewhere please, we are NOT going to leave your actions unnoticed."
    My only emotions were like this: :D to one man from my own country that was so surprised he read his mother language in there.
    I used no exclamations or any other expressive stuff. Just saying that even if some people withdrew their little money (is it possible below $50?) they still voluntarily participated in fraudulent scheme. Other said that if I got into thisi scheme early enough, I could earn money and be happy. Then I replied that even if the money were cashed, one still can be stripped off them when the thing ends in court. Cannot they? I am not sure but this is how it should be if the world was just a little fair place :)

So that is my experience with this.
    It claims it will only use 10% CPU, but it most of the times run on over half of it.
    I have subscribed to the protein folding one, too. At least it has a good purpose. How does their points work? I have found nothing on their website explaining this.
    And I got completely lost in MQL5 thing. I do not understand it at all (I am into health sciences, that is why I appreciate the use of the protein stuff :D).

Post Thanks / Like

Now my laptop has been overwhelmed by the demand and the blue screen made it restarting. I have lost the whole day earning and the time counter also started from the zero despite having the laptop running nonstop since yesterday (with their thread manager of course). instead of those 10% they took nearly 100% of the CPU.

they also claimed that they had lost about 2 millions because of the payza did something. well well... things are getting more and more interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is a scam...a real site is eobot.com, but it doesn't pay quite as much as coingeneration

Post Thanks / Like

One question: I had my personal details in the beneficiary details field but then I deleted them. Do you think they archive what once used to be there or they rely on what is currently in the system? Except of that they might have spied on my PC but there is virtually nothing of their interest. No e-mail communication, internet banking, etc. Just this stupid system and few internet websites with worthless data.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one question.
    I have an old computer at home, it doesn't have any private stuff or anything, it still runs though. Would it be bad to use CoinGenaration in this case?
    I used it once for one month and actually got profit from it. I just deleted it because I didn't want anyone checking my computer stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

hi, i'm italian (sorry for eventuallu mistake writing in english) ed heard about coingeneration. In the site homepage there is a telephone number. Anyone tryed to call this number? From Italy is hard, but someone in US?

Post Thanks / Like

* Coin Generation is on all the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums as being a passive income opportunity.

* Including some which are already showing Coin Generation as having a "not paying" status

Desperadoes and HYIP ponzi players only for this one, I'm afraid.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Funny, I am 99% convinced it is a scam but i still let it run on my poor machine :) more for the curiosity than for hopes of "earning" money here.
    Honestly, if you want to withdraw trial earned $30 but have tu put at least $20 of your own as the minimum withdrawal is $50, then what on earth can this be? Many get hooked and buy a thread, or two, or 10, let`s go hard core.
    I sent them few tickets on different departments more than 2 days ago. One was to unblock me on the chat, the other whether I will get the day earning for the day when my laptop crashed and it went to zero for that day. The third question was that why this scheme is based on buying threads but others like Eobot or Rublik do not do that? And also what are those money used for? Nobody replied so far despite someone used to answer my queries within those 48 hours previously. All my tickets are there unanswered so far.

Let`s wait.

PS: what does the second red oval represent? Who did not get paid? I know nothing about reviews or other pages related to online money generation, trading, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking View Post
    PS: what does the second red oval represent?
    Shorthand for the following error message when trying to get paid.

LOL.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Waw, likes here like on the Facebook. haha. "In other words, your`re really screwed, man!" I like that :D

Are you running this nonsense as well or was this somewhere on internet?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking View Post
    Are you running this nonsense as well or was this somewhere on internet?
    :
    LOL, the closest I get these schemes is writing what I think. Somewhere on the internet, sometimes I like a picture to go with the shouting voices. Like this:

coingeneration.JPG