Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: David Allen Struckman of Global Prosperity At It Again / Mentor of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

David Allen Struckman of Global Prosperity At It Again / Mentor of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences

Quatloos! • View topic - David Allen Struckman is Back, Please Help!!!

Good old Dave is on probation and skating on the edge. bulldog21 is hot on his trail!!!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: David Allen Struckman of Global Prosperity At It Again / Mentor of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences

GPG/IPG: Dave Struckman, Dan Anderson & Zoe LaManita -- Quatlosers Hall of Shame

Dave Struckman's Voicemail

Institute of Global Prosperity Scam Keith's Story!

The Starkey Expose of Global Prosperity Group

Global Prosperity Illegal Pyramid Scheme Aussie 2-up* Australian two up

There is certainly no shortage of dirt on Dave. Tim Darnell and Dave Struckman both claimed the businesses they ran were based on Christian principles and biblically based. That is a glaring red flag that one is dealing with a complete scam!

Perhaps they will revoke Dave's probation and his old protege will finally get popped and they can spend some quality time praying together!

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 10-18-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: David Allen Struckman of Global Prosperity At It Again / Mentor of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences

http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...311217423.html

Dave Struckman's girlfriend had her free advertising for their latest scam yanked compliments of Mom. Struckman and Darnell created legions of paupers. There is nary a millionaire in sight and their Bible twisting pyramids left the vast majority of participants thousands and thousands in the hole.

It is always fun to watch these scamsters get all their free ads removed. If folks comment on everything else possible the potential marks will end up right here or on Quatloos reading. That will sure send the recruits running!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) February 1, 2011 --
    Online marketing company MMT (which stands for Magnetic Millionaires Team) continues to set staggering record number commissions paid out daily to it's members. One member from Rancho Cucamonga, CA was recently featured in several YouTube videos opening Fedex and UPS envelopes totaling $12,500 in one day.The member reported "Sure my numbers are unique,however any person can plug into this system that is in place and prosper".When asked what he is currently making in a month he replied "I am averaging right around $30,000 this month".He went on to talk about several people that he had personally sponsored that were near his level after a short time.

This system is making it possible for home business owners and entrepreneurs to forgo the normal MLM route of selling to friends and family and beating a dead horse to get someone interested.There are no down lines to create.There are no more Thursday night meetings to attend.Traditional MLM marketing is a thing of the past.

What makes this system different is the selling is not done directly by members,however it is done via an online seminar that is truly compelling.The seminar link is placed into the member site and once the prospect watches they will either be not interested in hearing more or be ready to sign up.The conversion rate is phenomenal.Work from home members who have previously been in some other type marketing program are delighted that they no longer have to convince or sell anyone.When someone calls after the presentation it usually means they are very close to joining and have only a few questions.The ease of the marketing also features a state of the art phone message system that also has a tremendous rate of conversion.What is this about really?It is about freedom from the worry of trying to sell,to convince,or beg.

The commission structure is set up like nothing else.Commissions are payed out in relation to your level of membership.They are paid upfront directly to your sponsoring member.You may only receive commissions as you sponsor a new member up to the dollar level you joined at.They are in increments of $500,$2,000,$3,500,$6,500 and for big dogs $12,000 dollars.If you look inside the numbers you will see that it does not take sponsoring many memberships to reach a high level.For example if you only found 10 people to join at the $2,000 level you would have made $20,000 dollars.Or what if you were only as lucky as our friend in CA that received $12,500?He qualified a total of four people.Three at $3,500 dollars and one at $2,000.These numbers are not only possible but completely doable by doing these three things: Work the system in place, commit to a marketing budget,use the training resources.
    The system requires you to market like any other business.It requires you to manage your contacts like any other business.It just does not pay out the same like any other business opportunity.

There are no shortage of people looking for a way to make money from home on the Internet.The numbers keep growing.Magnetic Millionaire Team is helping people reach their dreams through real financial gain.

Barry Conley
    We Make Money Online Now!!!!
    Conley Marketing | Online Marketing solutions for Home Business
    24hr recording:(972) 499 7503
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
    I am sure the Texas Attorney General would find this quite interesting!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know there was a relationship between Struckman and Darnell. Man, do those two deserve each other.

For those not familiar with this golden oldie, Global Prosperity Group / Institute for Global Prosperity was the lowest of the low. All of their leaders went to jail.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Millionaire Mindsetters - Page 1 - News - Houston - Houston Press

The first thing you need to know about Timothy Spencer Darnell is that he's not a U.S. citizen. Or at least not when it suits him.

In 2001, three months after a former client sued Darnell, Darnell filed an affidavit in Dallas County Court claiming that he's not a citizen, that the Dallas County Court-at-Law #3 is "an underling corporate fiction of the State of Texas, a corporation and a fiction," and that the court has no jurisdiction over him. Darnell's renunciation of the United States of America was supplemented by supporting affidavits by other Dallas-area noncitizens who claimed that Darnell "cannot receive a fair and impartial trial by jury of his peers by law in County Court-at-Law #3." When contacted by the Houston Press, affiant Mary Lou Starnater declined to say why she filed that affidavit, then hung up. (Darnell's wife's maiden name is Starnater.)
    Brett Flagg, the Dallas attorney who represented Darnell's disgruntled client, said his client invested several thousand dollars in a company Darnell ran called Tru Dynamics. Flagg said the affidavit signaled a hard row ahead for his client, who decided to just call it a loss and move on.

Darnell has an entirely different recollection. He says he did not file the affidavit in response to a suit, but as a response to an affidavit filed by someone else that included Darnell's name in all upper-case letters.

Maybe it's best to let Darnell explain in his own words:
    "The use of my name in upper-case letters...What that does, when you use uppercase letters, it signifies that you are a state-created entity. In other words...you're not a living human being, you're a corporation. And I was disputing that fact by this affidavit."

Uh, okay. And that stuff about not being a U.S. citizen?
    Darnell offers this clear, riddle-free response:
    "There is a definition of the United States...the specific definition of that is Washington, D.C. and Guam and some of the holdings of the United States -- I think it's a 17-mile radius, if I remember correctly, around the capital: there's a definition that says that that's what the United States is, and I am clarifying that that is not the case. I do not live there."....

In his deposition for the Dallas BBB suit, Darnell said he also worked for Global Prosperity Group and NuSkin Enterprises.
    Global Prosperity reps pitched $1,200 worth of tapes and a $6,200 conference (in "tropical locations") designed to teach recruits how to get rich via tax loopholes. By 1999, authorities in six states filed cease-and-desist orders against Global. Quatloos.com, a fraud watchdog web site run by California attorney Jay Adkisson, states: "The slimy-est of the slimy, Global Prosperity marks the absolute rock-bottom low of the MLM [multi-level-marketing] programs. There simply is no MLM program which is more of a scam, or has such a disreputable background, as Global Prosperity and its many equally-sordid spin-offs...Global Prosperity's reputation is so bad that other network marketers will often add a disclaimer to the bottom of their own spams and advertisements which says 'Not Global Prosperity.'" (Adkisson is an asset protection attorney who has testified as an expert witness before the U.S. Senate Finance Committee on matters of charity oversight and financial fraud.)

Global later operated under different names, including the Institute of Global Prosperity, whose offices were raided by the IRS in 2001. In 2003, two former Institute administrators pled guilty in federal court for tax evasion. (Darnell was only a representative with these companies and was not part of any legal actions.)
    Following in Tim's depo testimony he talks about his 3 months in Global, the conference in Aruba and how he got ideas and knowledge he used in his tax protesting.

Pages from DarnellDepo-1.pdf

The Starkey Expose of Global Prosperity Group
    Struckman said that you must have this information because it explains how you don’t have to file or pay taxes....

Well, we finally called the attorney that represented Bill Benson and he put out all my hopes. Now this guy was the biggest fighter for the 16th Amendment argument and we were planning to hire him as a second attorney since he was an expert with this 16th Amendment stuff. I was ready for a fight and knew that if charged with tax evasion, I could be looking at over 20 years in prison. This guy burst my bubble and told me he would LOVE to fight it but it CANNOT be argued in court again. It is what they call “beyond review” which means the 16th Amendment defense is out the door and I mean gone for good! It’s a way that the higher courts locked the discussion up where no one could use it again. I had no defense and I was in deep trouble.
    Attachment 413

Attachment 414

Darnell's tax evasion should have landed him right in the next room of the gray bar hotel.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!