Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Eco Hive HYIP.....HILARIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like

Eco Hive HYIP.....HILARIOUS!

I have to give these clowns credit for coming up with the most original hyip ever, a hyip supposedly based on BEEKEEPING! WTF??! You got to see it to believe it:

https://thehive.eco

Pretty impressive website(it really looks great actually) and it's certainly a better lie than the usual "our seasoned forex traders," but BEES? Seriously? I love the bit about it being a six month program because that's the same time frame for bees making honey. With some of their advertised returns and referrals up to 11% per schmuck....err....recruit, I am betting big these busy bees don't harvest no honey or money and become extinct before 6 months.

I'm guessing the admins are already working on their next hyip which might be based on chinchilla fur farming or some other wacky idea.

NUK

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eco Hive HYIP.....HILARIOUS!

Be careful.

Malwarebytes blocks thehive.eco as being dangerous
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Be careful.

Malwarebytes blocks thehive.eco as being dangerous
    Dangerous to your wallet maybe? I guess my MB has already gone to bed because it didn't alert when I visited a few hours ago.

NUK

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nuk_1 View Post
    Dangerous to your wallet maybe? I guess my MB has already gone to bed because it didn't alert when I visited a few hours ago.

NUK
    The free version doesn't block it, but it might quarantine it at some time. The advanced program will not allow you to enter the website without turning off the protection.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Malwarebytes Premium.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    The free version doesn't block it, but it might quarantine it at some time. The advanced program will not allow you to enter the website without turning off the protection.
    I use Premium and it definitely alerted on bad SSL socket connection just now. A shame because the website IS impressive but they have their SSL screwed-up. Anything from wrong cert to malware to running nightly backup by first shutting down some services causing the webserver to lose synch. WHoa...a ponzi with technical troubles? Shocking!

NUK

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post