LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Empower Network

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Empower Network

It's just a standard template, and it's only about *this* opportunity. If they have a new one, they'll spam you again.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

You have to love (not really) the name of this Empower Network page...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Empow...179057?fref=ts

So easy, over 100,000 people have made little to no money. The majority of them have lost money.

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Empower Network scammer of the day: Christopher Rocchetti.

He is on youtube defending the scam known as EN. When I brought up to him that over 100,000 lost money in EN he just got off the subject. People beware, do not join Empower Network and do not trust Christopher Rocchetti. He is just trying to get you to join a scam. Remember, a fast food worker who makes minimum wage and only works 30 hours per week makes more than 98% of EN members.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is another happy promoter of Empower Network. Wonder how much he has made??? ....spent......

https://www.facebook.com/findcash?fref=ts
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Here is another happy promoter of Empower Network. Wonder how much he has made??? ....spent......

https://www.facebook.com/findcash?fref=ts
    Steve Hauser has been promoting Empower Network for ages "scratchy. " I am pretty certain that he claims it is his primary source of online income.

Here is the latest sales spiel from Stephen

Type http://www then .adlandpro.com/ad/1390254/Empower-Us-Inspires-U-to-Reach-Your-Full-Potential.aspx?index=2&total=3&

"What would you do if you could turn a $10 investment into $100's or $1000's? Travel the world? Go to Hawaii or Paris? Go to the beach? Save for retirement? Buy a new boat or house or car? Buy gold or silver? To do that you need some dough folks, so let's get this thing done. Dozens of people are already following this great marketing plan. They do all the work. All you do is invest $25 and the rest is easy!!!

What's inspires you? Your spouse, your kids, your boss, your "me" time, your vacation time, your relationship with God? Do you like blogging, and getting paid for it? Then this is the place for you! Visit the website link below for more details! You get the The Empower Network Core Blogging System to help generate traffic & leads, High Converting Lead Capture Pages, an 8-Part Fast Start Video Training Series, Website Hosting, Design, Theme and Plugins, and much more! Visit zillionaireDOTwebsDOTcom for all of the details!
    "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One of our members was over in this thread complaining about us bashing him. As his number 1 program is Empower Network, I thought it should be mentioned here.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandp...html#post57971

So yes, Empower Network is absolutely my # 1 program of choice. Went ahead and joined Xplocial as well which is probably my # 2 but the verdict is still out as I'm so new to this opportunity. GDI would be my # 3 but don't really use it for the income opportunity but rather the website design with up to 300 subpages as well as the Wordpress blogging but Empower has the best of it all.
    Using GDI, Empower & Xplocial

Post Thanks / Like

Here is an interesting read on Empower Network. It seems as if David Wood is doing a little damage control.

Empower Network: 37% sales are retail, not revenue | BehindMLM

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I liked that last paragraph from the BehindMLM:

If and only if Empower Network’s generated revenue is being primarily (majority) generated via retail customer sales is the company not simply an affiliate-funded recruitment scheme. No ifs or buts, that’s the bottom line.

We’ll keep you updated if Wood makes any follow-up announcements. Till then, please don’t waste mine or anyone else’s time running around the internet proclaiming that 37% of Empower Network’s revenue is retail, when it clearly isn’t.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry if this has already been posted but this helps expose one of the biggest pimps in the EN scam

KELOLAND.com | News, Weather and Sports Video Archive

Post Thanks / Like

As info, the above video is of EN pimp and notorious scammer, Vick Strizheus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Has anybody any idea when this started? I have seen it around for ages. I am sure that it predates Facebook.

Wasn't there a page of advertising it with Yuie and Adlandpro
    October 31, 2011

Post Thanks / Like

i signed up for empower and advertised on safe list, article,traffic sites,classified sites, the ever popular scam "submission works" thats is supposed to magically pull in empower signups and every place i could think of for 2 months putting in 14 hour days on the computer and i did not get 1 single sign up. it takes time to build any good business. that's what my sponsor kept saying. but if i got 1 signup every 8 to 10 months i would be dead before the business got built.
    so "that's all i have to say about thay it"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by midwestcore View Post
    i signed up for empower and advertised on safe list, article,traffic sites,classified sites, the ever popular scam "submission works" thats is supposed to magically pull in empower signups and every place i could think of for 2 months putting in 14 hour days on the computer and i did not get 1 single sign up. it takes time to build any good business. that's what my sponsor kept saying. but if i got 1 signup every 8 to 10 months i would be dead before the business got built.
    so "that's all i have to say about thay it"
    Sorry to hear that but thank you for sharing your experience. It's funny because most of the EN zombies will say that the reason people fail in EN is because they didn't work hard enough, which is complete and utter BS! People are losing money left and right in EN and the David's are living it up.

If you haven't already, please file a complaint against EN with the FTC and your state's attorney general.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Empower Network is climbing up the Alexa rankings since their last live event, luring more people into their pyramid scam. If you have lost money in this program then please report Empower Network to the Federal Trade Commission and your states attorney general so they will be investigated.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted this comment on David Wood's Facebook status: 97% of ACTIVE EN make less in a year than part time McDonald's employees. This is info that I am passing onto the FTC and various state attorney generals as we speak. Keep telling everyone how much fun you are having on the dime of the 97% who are making very little money or losing money in EN. It is awesome evidence to the authorities.

Instead of manning up he was a wussy and blocked me on facebook. Just another example of how David Wood is a wussy.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are multiple streams to any discussion about Empower Network or any similar scheme.

1) Pyramid / endless chain recruiting schemes are illegal

2) They are illegal because they don't work for the great majority of participants

3) They are illegal because they are mathematically guaranteed to fail and do so sooner rather than later

4) It simply doesn't matter what individuals "may" do. What matters is what individuals "can" do

IF the potential exists for members to make the majority of any income based on recruiting alone, then the business is both illegal and guaranteed to fail.

The fact the management of the business refuse to prevent such an imbalance between sales and recruiting is yet another reason why smart MLMers should run away as fast as possible and not look back.

People who like to gamble on get-rich-quick schemes, on the other hand, are likely to flock to "opportunities" such as Empower Network in droves.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There are multiple streams to any discussion about Empower Network or any similar scheme.

1) Pyramid / endless chain recruiting schemes are illegal

2) They are illegal because they don't work for the great majority of participants

3) They are illegal because they are mathematically guaranteed to fail and do so sooner rather than later

4) It simply doesn't matter what individuals "may" do. What matters is what individuals "can" do

IF the potential exists for members to make the majority of any income based on recruiting alone, then the business is both illegal and guaranteed to fail.

The fact the management of the business refuse to prevent such an imbalance between sales and recruiting is yet another reason why smart MLMers should run away as fast as possible and not look back.

People who like to gamble on get-rich-quick schemes, on the other hand, are likely to flock to "opportunities" such as Empower Network in droves.
    Agreed 100%. It seems that En has made it a priority to try and teach their members "compliance." They know good and damn well that their business is shady and that the high majority of people are failing. It is sickening as they have so many people brainwashed. There is one youtube member by the name of "lovesmartpeople." I am guessing that she signed up under Vick Strizheus and then recognized that he was redirecting people who would sign up under to his site. She made some videos calling him out on his scamming ways yet she still thinks EN is the greatest thing ever. She doesn't realize that Vick is huge buddies with the smelly hippes known as Wood, Sharpe and Verrengia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting. Hilarious and truthful read. There are tons of people joining the Empower Network right now thinking that they are going to get rich. It is time that David Woods and David Sharpe go to prison for their scamming ways.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This guy got kicked out of Empower Network for mentioning the BBB:
    An HONEST Empower Network Review - David Wood and David Sharpe | Cutting the BS Out of Product Reviews

Post Thanks / Like

Empower Network is one of the biggest opportunities available today to make real money online. This is unlike any pyramid scheme which people generally associate with these kind of programs. There are real products and opportunity to make money is huge. So go ahead and join empower network. You can join today and start earning real online income

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madhavi1606 View Post
    Empower Network is one of the biggest opportunities available today to make real money online. This is unlike any pyramid scheme which people generally associate with these kind of programs. There are real products and opportunity to make money is huge. So go ahead and join empower network. You can join today and start earning real online income
    Empower Network is a HUGE pyramid scheme. They don't have any real products. End of story.