Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Feedermatrix. Recommended in Heaven's letters and hawked by the Paradox Cash Pimp Myrna Ferguson.

Post Thanks / Like

Feedermatrix. Recommended in Heaven's letters and hawked by the Paradox Cash Pimp Myrna Ferguson.

Feedermatrix

"A system so technologically advanced, that you don't need to know any technical jargon or install scripts or do anything that you're unsure of.
    It's all completely done for you and is entirely hands-free!
    Everything is taken care of for you and all you need to do is promote your site.
    We handle everything, so you can rest assured that you get your money.
    Promo material that makes it as simple as cut and paste.
    "

To see the crap which emanates from Nigel Swain and his chief pimp Myrna Ferguson

Just type http:// then add community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/4025.aspx

Letters from Heaven posted in Ohio?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feedermatrix. Recommended in Heaven's letters and hawked by the Paradox Cash Pimp Myrna Ferguson.

And now it is for you to look around and see where and Who you are and welcome yourself to Heaven and say: “God, here I AM.”
    Say,

"Hello Nigel and Myrna. Bugger Paradox Cash"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feedermatrix. Recommended in Heaven's letters and hawked by the Paradox Cash Pimp Myrna Ferguson.

Who else other than Myrna Ferguson in the Adlandpro cesspit would one expect to find promoting this shady matrix?

I was right first time. None other than the twerp who claims to be in receipt of letters from Christ which went online in 2006-2007 Adland's Michael Clayton

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/Members/272422.aspx

From Michael Clayton's ABOUT ME in his Adlandpro profile.

"Hi All

I make my full time living working online from home in Melbourne Australia from affiliate programs. I am also developing a new Australian Horse Racing Site, please visit Australian horse racing, Melbourne Cup tips and selections at select racing a site about, racecourses,racetracks, in the city and country areas. Hundreds of pages, About us, Race Clubs, Race Day Calendar, Racing Admin, Suppliers/Services, Punters Clu Get Free Business Funding See My Community Group
    New Group Entrepreneurship
    also Read My Article The Real Truth Behind Making Good Money 0nline. My main money making programs are affiliate sites for Singles Dating Marriage Sites, Australian Tattslotto, Advertising Sites, Webmaster Tools and Networking Communities. I export top Australian wine to U.S. My main interest is 2012 and the future of our world. "Have you read Christ's letters 2006/7? See my Australian Community "http://australiancontacts.ning.com Google rexiedexie More about me at Introduction
    "

Feedermatrix is not only promoted by Myrna Ferguson who receives Letters from Heaven but also by Michael Clayton who will sell you the 2006/2007 editions of Christ's letters.

How long before BoggyBoy Fiedur decides to kiss this pair of evangelists goodbye for making him look a complete fool?

Post Thanks / Like

Methinks looking like a complete fool must be the least of his worries, or he would have done something about it long ago.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Seems to be promoted on MMG in addition to Adlandpro. Two worse omens for anybody interested in hanging on to hard earned money? TELL ME

Feeder Matrix Pimped on MMG.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting when a chief pimp warns public forum members that the program which she recommends in her signature files is not going well. Perhaps the ghost of Jill Bachman who helps Myrna with her ponzi promotions has discovered better pimp partners.

Myrna Ferguson's Dilemma.

Type http://www then add community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2687148/175-Feeder-Matrix.aspx?id=11710974