Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

As these bloggers are posting nonsense on this here scam blog. I keep posting proof of technology and concept. Just being a Network marketer is a crime on here and that will remain the same. FlexKom is continuing it's growth and currently gaining momentum in every country. My posts on here is giving the reader a chance at having another side to look at when making a decision. Ultimately this place will obviously be their domain as it is called Real Scam so what you will find here is all their views against FlexKom. You will find our issues we had in Turkey in the past. Launching a company of this magnitude does not come without challenges.

I will keep posting on here about our progress and these guys will keep posting anything negative they can find.

meanwhile the reality is FlexKom is not slowing down and it keeps gaining momentum the launches across the world keep showing that we are here to stay and in the end the company will show what it is about. That is when you will know for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

You say "Netwok Marketer", oh look what nice names these MLM-pimps and snake oil salesmen use for themselves now,
    fact is a fact you just scamming people, call yourself guru of network masturbation or whatever you want, you still just a silly little scammer even if you honestly did not realize it yet.

"Launching a company of this magnitude does not come without challenges."

Attempt to launch a scam this magnitude - thats what you wanted to say.

"in the end the company will show what it is about. "

Nobody has any doubts about it, it already shows.

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It has come to my attention!

what we have on here is a group of professional realscam bloggers who are working this blog fulltime "Niksam" "freighttrain" "joe Schmoe" are everywhere on this website and so the business model is having a team of guys who do nothing but attack Network marketing companies. FULLTIME!

these aren't real people with real concerns these are professionals keepint this website current as their seems to be a lack of real people with real concerns posting on here.

Follow their names from and to each company expressing their views of the companies. One has to wonder what is in it for them? Why are they spending countless hours on here. How can they afford to invests so much time talking about an industry they don't have any involvement in?

You will know that when you look for garbage you will find it. And these guys will be here full-time talking about any company they can find that is getting any kind of attention.

Slander and more slander.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    It has come to my attention!

Slander and more slander.
    It has come to my attention we have another idiot onboard. Slander is spoken! Please do your legal research before making a fool out of yourself!

And, by the way no one here makes a dime, so we are not professionals. We are just a tad bit more savvy than you, however!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My posts on here is giving the reader a chance at having another side to look at when making a decision.
    Here in USA we have 1000 brand manager in our first month.
    Any business that is not running a recruiting scheme would be able to easily do a massive roll out to numerous target markets with a sales force this size. I would venture there are some Fortune 1000 companies that don't have a sales force this large. The "massive roll-out" is something unique to schemes in pre-launch, many of which never get off the ground. We can look back at Turkey to see what happens when companies recruit 40,000 people and then take a mulligan.

Second, and I don't know how many people have looked at franchises, done RFPs, or been involved with or know about the hiring process where they work. In all of those situations you start with a pool of potential candidates and narrow it down to the number you need to hire. Here, and with any recruiting scheme you look at from now until the end of time (watch some of the videos on U-Tube) anyone who can fog a mirror and scratch together a few thousand dollars will be welcomed with open arms. And when they fail, they will hear something like this.

If they lack sales skills they shouldn't have signed up.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@Logicornot

If your "proof" of your point are FlexKomm's own marketing speeches or material, or those from its "insiders"... Then you're one self-referential loop. You haven't proven anything.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Blogger "a little round man" is the authority on this subject. Can someone please call this law firm and tell them "a little round man" needs to talk to them and explain the law on pyramid schemes.

Please find the report here.

http://thefutureofbusinessintheuk.co...FlexKom_EN.pdf

Maybe blogger "a little round man" can also post a report so we can understand how FlexKom is a "pyramid scheme" since these attorneys missed it some how.

Hmmm? here is a story about two lawyers who somehow "missed" the fact they represented a ponzi scheme.

Authorities Charge Two South Florida Lawyers For Aiding Rothstein Ponzi Scheme - Forbes

Two South Florida lawyers were arrested today and charged with fraud-related charges for allegedly participating in the massive Ponzi scheme run by disgraced Florida attorney Scott Rothstein. The arrests of Chrstina M. Kitterman and Douglas L. Bates by Internal Revenue Service agents are sure to add new life to continued speculation that Rothstein was not alone in taking in more than $1 billion in a giant Ponzi scheme that would later bankrupt his 70-attorney law firm. Kitterman and Bates made their first appearances in federal court, and details remain sparse concerning the charges each will face. Both attorneys were previously named by Rothstein in deposition testimony as having provided assistance in perpetrating parts of his fraud.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Hmmm? here is a story about two lawyers who somehow "missed" the fact they represented a ponzi scheme.

Authorities Charge Two South Florida Lawyers For Aiding Rothstein Ponzi Scheme - Forbes

Two South Florida lawyers were arrested today and charged with fraud-related charges for allegedly participating in the massive Ponzi scheme run by disgraced Florida attorney Scott Rothstein. The arrests of Chrstina M. Kitterman and Douglas L. Bates by Internal Revenue Service agents are sure to add new life to continued speculation that Rothstein was not alone in taking in more than $1 billion in a giant Ponzi scheme that would later bankrupt his 70-attorney law firm. Kitterman and Bates made their first appearances in federal court, and details remain sparse concerning the charges each will face. Both attorneys were previously named by Rothstein in deposition testimony as having provided assistance in perpetrating parts of his fraud.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    It has come to my attention we have another idiot onboard. Slander is spoken! Please do your legal research before making a fool out of yourself!

And, by the way no one here makes a dime, so we are not professionals. We are just a tad bit more savvy than you, however!
    Queen Bee- No one makes a dime? Ok so how is it there is a pretty large group on here are posting on several boards and spending a considerable amount of time talking about various companies? (like hours a week, not minutes..... hours!!!)

Don't tell me they are doing it for free. I mean that can't be. I'm baffled.... Please enlighten me what is the reason?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Queen Bee- No one makes a dime? Ok so how is it there is a pretty large group on here are posting on several boards and spending a considerable amount of time talking about various companies? (like hours a week, not minutes..... hours!!!)

Don't tell me they are doing it for free. I mean that can't be. I'm baffled.... Please enlighten me what is the reason?
    I have a very strong aversion to scammers and I do not want to see others harmed by uneconomic schemes.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Simple.

We do it because it annoys the crap out of scammers like "justnonsensenologic," is way, way cheaper than stamp collecting, is a lot more interesting than watching endless reruns on television and everybody needs a hobby.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

17. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I have a very strong aversion to scammers and I do not want to see others harmed by uneconomic schemes.
    Oh ok so sorry to hear that. Must be disappointing for you then, I heard there was a million people in Zeek rewards. I guess what you and the fellas do must feel kind of meaningless. Caring that much must be a painful experience each and everyday with so many people getting hurt?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Simple.

We do it because it annoys the crap out of scammers like "justnonsensenologic," is way, way cheaper than stamp collecting, is a lot more interesting than watching endless reruns on television and everybody needs a hobby.
    Now that I actually believe. Good for you.

Post Thanks / Like

QUESTION: how can you tell when a get-rich-quick scheme pimp has been presented evidence he / she can't refute ??

ANSWER: he / she resorts to ad-hominem attacks and thread derail attempts.

Happens every time, without fail.

21. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

QUESTION: how can you tell when a get-rich-quick scheme pimp has been presented evidence he / she can't refute ??

ANSWER: he / she resorts to ad-hominem attacks and thread derail attempts.

Happens every time, without fail.
    What was derailing about that? And who was I attacking. I was just saying it must be disheartening for all you do gooders to see how you fail to warn people and how your work here is in vain. Is that not a just comment? I mean all those hours researching and linking and proving and yet nothing you could do to stop Zeek. That is all I am saying. Nothing bad just understanding how you must feel. I would be really upset if I was dedicating that much time and nothing was getting better. I would feel bad that is all.

I hope it gets better for you guys don't give up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justnonsensenologic
    I mean all those hours researching and linking and proving and yet nothing you could do to stop Zeek.
    And you know this to be "FACT" how, exactly ??

Zeek was stopped, not of it's own accord.

You are somehow privy to inside information that proves nobody here had anything to do with it, is that what you're saying ??

Or, perhaps your statement is yet another example of a get-rich-quick scheme pimp hoping if he / she throws enough mud, some of it will stick

Zeek was stopped.

Who cares how and why it happened ??

Post Thanks / Like

You are somehow privy to inside information that proves nobody here had anything to do with it, is that what you're saying ??

Or, perhaps your statement is yet another example of a get-rich-quick scheme pimp hoping if he / she throws enough mud, some of it will stick

Zeek was stopped.

Not only stopped, but someone special got $50k reward for helping to stop it ;)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/halahtou...med-informant/
    Last edited by NikSam; 09-24-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, idiot. We do it for free. And your diatribe has backfired. If you are the representation for FLEXCON, then hopefully they won't last long.

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go, "justnonsensenologic" a brand new word and an even newer concept for ya:

Altruism

Altruism
    or selflessness is the principle or practice of concern for the welfare of others. It is a traditional virtue in many cultures and a core aspect of various religious traditions, though the concept of "others" toward whom concern should be directed can vary among cultures and religions. Altruism or selflessness is the opposite of selfishness
    No need to thank us,

you're welcome.

27. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Zeek was stopped.

No seriously people should care about what you do. You are like the unselfish army working hours upon hours for the good of others.

Good for you!

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go, "justnonsensenologic" a brand new word and an even newer concept for ya:

No need to thank us,

you're welcome.
    Don't be bashful.

You should allow people to thank you for the good you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Yes, idiot. We do it for free. And your diatribe has backfired. If you are the representation for FLEXCON, then hopefully they won't last long.
    Why such harsh words. Thats is not suited for someone who is so good hearted he donates his time to help the victims i.e me who was just called an idiot.

I think maybe you have lost yourself in this "harrison" Like an under cover cop you have lost your way maybe. Let me say to you: Find the love again. The love you have for mankind in as such you decided to devote your life to strangers you have never met just to save their pocket books. Admirable...don't spoil it by lowering yourself to calling names it just kind of spoils it.

Stay classy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Not only stopped, but someone special got $50k reward for helping to stop it ;)

SEC Pays $50k To Unnamed Informant Under New Whistleblower Program - Forbes
    Yay! yay yay!

Post Thanks / Like

Any further info on the subject of the thread there, "justnonsensenologic" or do you intend to continue to throw around juvenile insults and hope someone cares enough to react ??

Post Thanks / Like

Any further info on the subject of the thread there, "justnonsensenologic" or do you intend to continue to throw around juvenile insults and hope someone cares enough to react ??
    What subject? about you and your good deeds? Sure tell me about your passion to help?