Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1575
Like Tree996Likes

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

  1. #51
    JustTooMuchTime is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,456
    Blog Entries
    128

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Here's an English presentation in PDF format:
    http://www.net-friends.net/Flexkom_presENG.pdf

    net-friends.net is registered to Dirk Vanderdonckt. These are some of his profiles:
    Dirk Vanderdonckt's Profile on BizOppers.com - BizOppers.com
    Dirk Vanderdonckt | AdlandPro Community
    Dirk Vanderdonckt's Page - Net Millionaires Club
    https://www.elance.com/s/dirkvanderdonckt/

    He should be able to explain FlexKom well since on his bizopper's profile he says:
    "I have joined almost every possible opportunity online, and distill the best of it."
    Apparently some of those opportunities include Wedding Planning (bizoppers) and writing
    articles for $5/hour (elance).

  2. #52
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Incomplete Slideshow attached from Ian Driscoll's flexkom webinar tonight

    It gives the gist of things

    He's promising returns of 40,000 Euros a month plus a new Mercedes and a Villa in Turkey for top flight affilliates.

    Lets see how things pan out?

    flex1.JPGFlex2.JPGFlex3.JPGFlex4.JPGflex5.JPG
    Last edited by Beethoven; 01-02-2013 at 04:12 PM. Reason: typo

  3. #53
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??


  4. #54
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??


  5. #55
    StevenHoward is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    143

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    I'd like to see one of the POS terminals, if they actually have them.

    What incentive does a retailer have to sell at discounted prices ?, CC companies charge something like 2.5% (ish) to the retailer, the maths don't work on that alone.

    It would be a good idea to keep plugging away at Driscoll, even in the flesh, if he comes into my area I'll confront him. A packed hall or one to one, makes little difference to me.

    Remember we have Crimestoppers in the UK, they will act if there's a chance a con artist is trying to fleece people out of their money.

    A letter to the Chief constable of your county will also have a huge effect, nothing gets attention like a complaint to the top person in any organisation.


    ....................................Now where did I put Raj Divit's address

  6. #56
    Theseus's Avatar
    Theseus is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    I'd like to see one of the POS terminals, if they actually have them.

    What incentive does a retailer have to sell at discounted prices ?
    I don't doubt they exist and discount or cashback cards/schemes (think Quidco and Topcashback) are standard fare in retailing these days. This just reeks of being a scam though.

  7. #57
    Lil Ol' Radical Me's Avatar
    Lil Ol' Radical Me is offline La Trollette
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    609

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    I don't doubt they exist and discount or cashback cards/schemes (think Quidco and Topcashback) are standard fare in retailing these days. This just reeks of being a scam though.
    The whole set up looks so convoluted that it is hard to figure out how anyone gets their money other than recruiting. Which retailers accept these discount cards? Or have I missed the point? Or isn't that the whole point? If it is sufficiently complex, it disguises the fact that you are going to have a hard time to make any money from retail customers who are not members of FlexKom, turning it into another circular business where the only money is made out of other members, i.e. not a genuine eCommerce business.

    The other point is that there is very little about the real products available and how they are going to attract the non member public to become bona fide customers. This looks to me like another high level entry networking scheme with very little emphasis on making money out of the ecommerce itself. Dubli did the same - lots of networking and brainwashing and the "new ebay site" was still totally unknown to the buying public when they slid out of Europe leaving IBO's with their losses and changed track into becoming a convoluted "reverse auction" with little or no outside revenue.

    Looks like more of the same old same old with a different set of characters.

    If anyone comes up with a truly new innovative way for an ecommerce site to work and offer revenue to its members without high price entry mlm recruiting, it will hit the press and make its founder famous. For now, those with experience in ecommerce are doing it the hard way, working hard and making money for the people that run it by serving their buyers and sellers.

  8. #58
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,455

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    I don't doubt they exist and discount or cashback cards/schemes (think Quidco and Topcashback) are standard fare in retailing these days. This just reeks of being a scam though.
    How many "terminals" are retailers expected to have on the counter of their shops ??

    In strictly practical terms, I think it highly unlikely an legitimate retailer is going to cough up for the privilege of cluttering up his or her valuable counter space.

    I guess Turkey could be considered behind the times.

    "Invest in your own terminal" frauds died out long ago here.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  9. #59
    Theseus's Avatar
    Theseus is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    As I said previously, the sums don't add up. They're claiming to have 6000 franchisees in Turkey earning up to "six-figure" monthly incomes (quoted elsewhere as 200,000 euros/month each) from a customer base of only 1 million members,which is patently nonsense and sounds an awful lot like the BB "we pay out $1 million a day" claims of old.

    The only money I can really see coming into a business like that is franchise fees....

    Source

    There is a finite number of Flexkom Franchise’s available in the UK, although the figure has not been set yet, the approximate amount will be about ONLY 14,000.
    Only 14,000 franchises? At 920 each? So that's ONLY 12.88 MILLION (less expenses) in Driscoll's pocket?

    Case. Closed.
    Last edited by Theseus; 01-02-2013 at 09:26 PM.

  10. #60
    StevenHoward is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    143

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    I don't doubt they exist and discount or cashback cards/schemes (think Quidco and Topcashback) are standard fare in retailing these days. This just reeks of being a scam though.
    I've worked with pos terminals, I'd just like to see their definition of one, I suspect it will be little more than a CC machine, that's not a POS Terminal.

    I had a quick look through the screenshots last night, no mention of any national retailers, in fact no mention of one retailer.

    I just don't see how the retailer will make more sales or get a higher profit margin than he or she will on the high street, nor can I see how the consumer can make any savings.

    Convince me Mr Driscoll please.

  11. #61
    Lil Ol' Radical Me's Avatar
    Lil Ol' Radical Me is offline La Trollette
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    609

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    I've worked with pos terminals, I'd just like to see their definition of one, I suspect it will be little more than a CC machine, that's not a POS Terminal.

    I had a quick look through the screenshots last night, no mention of any national retailers, in fact no mention of one retailer.

    I just don't see how the retailer will make more sales or get a higher profit margin than he or she will on the high street, nor can I see how the consumer can make any savings.

    Convince me Mr Driscoll please.
    You have certainly gone to the heart of the issue. If the so called innovative business of FlexKom is a real profitable business, they will have to have a solid base of retailers and retail customers to generate any profit outside their high entry franchises. You are not the only one to notice the absence of retailers on their site and without them, it is all smoke and mirrors.

  12. #62
    Poyol's Avatar
    Poyol is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,360

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    Speaking of numbers...

    According to Targaryen's 12/12/2012 post at TalkGold:



    Looks like FlexKom lost 37,000 Franchisees and 500,000 customers between RealScam FlexKom Post #9 and this post.

    Looks like the math "works" for the FlexKom owners selling the Franchises at 920 a pop. Wonder if there's a commission for selling those Franchises - I'm guessing there is.

    But all's good, because according to Targaryen "This is a real business with a proven track record. Looking to list on the New York Stock Exchange next year."
    Targaryen - Ah, someone's been watching a bit too much of Game of Thrones.

    Jason
    Skype: JasonAntClark Email: jason-clark@outlook.com

  13. #63
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,455

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  14. #64
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,037

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    I've worked with pos terminals, I'd just like to see their definition of one, I suspect it will be little more than a CC machine, that's not a POS Terminal.

    I had a quick look through the screenshots last night, no mention of any national retailers, in fact no mention of one retailer.

    I just don't see how the retailer will make more sales or get a higher profit margin than he or she will on the high street, nor can I see how the consumer can make any savings.

    Convince me Mr Driscoll please.
    The problem may be you think they are point-of-sale terminals when the reality is they are piece-of-shit terminals. (Cmon....who didn't see that one coming?)

  15. #65
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,037

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The people photoshopped into the background is hilarious.

  16. #66
    StevenHoward is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    143

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    The people photoshopped into the background is hilarious.
    Dear me these people are so unprofessional, no wonder Driscoll is no longer with BB.

    This is supposed to be promotional material (the two guys in the centre are from Keighley Cougars I think)

    1) The signs are lopsided (look at the left hand side)

    2) The last one couldn't be arsed to take off his anorak.

    3) This is the best :- "Make holiday with pleasure while earning", in big letters on one of the promotional banners. They actually stood in front of that and had their photos taken!!!!!.

    I'm for hire as a promotions manager Ian.

    Finally, the text on the right hand side, the way it is written and the spelling is terrible (my 9 year old daughter can do better), I'm not going to be their proof reader, but I spotted at least EIGHT mistakes on my first quick read of it.

    The most striking mistake is where the guy claims he's had dinner at "Althorp Maner". There's NO "E" in ManOr.

    Did he really have Dinner with Norman Lamont, Dinner at Althorp and won the contract for the building of the Millennium Dome ?.

    From what I've seen it's much more likely he had a sarnie outside number 11 when Norman walked by, a packed lunch at Althorp during a day visit and built a scale model of the "Millennium dome" in his bedroom and got his airfix kit cheap because it had a piece missing.

    Honestly, if he's won the contract to build it, you'd really expect him to know how to spell it's name. He spells it as "Milleneum Dome", when it is actually "Millennium Dome". Millennium Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Maybe someone would like to enlighten the people at Keighley Cougars about the presence of this thread, Keighley Cougars : Official website : Latest News : Buy Matchday Tickets and Teamwear online

  17. #67
    Theseus's Avatar
    Theseus is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    Dear me these people are so unprofessional, no wonder Driscoll is no longer with BB.

    This is supposed to be promotional material (the two guys in the centre are from Keighley Cougars I think)

    1) The signs are lopsided (look at the left hand side)

    2) The last one couldn't be arsed to take off his anorak.

    3) This is the best :- "Make holiday with pleasure while earning", in big letters on one of the promotional banners. They actually stood in front of that and had their photos taken!!!!!.

    I'm for hire as a promotions manager Ian.

    Finally, the text on the right hand side, the way it is written and the spelling is terrible (my 9 year old daughter can do better), I'm not going to be their proof reader, but I spotted at least EIGHT mistakes on my first quick read of it.

    The most striking mistake is where the guy claims he's had dinner at "Althorp Maner". There's NO "E" in ManOr.

    Did he really have Dinner with Norman Lamont, Dinner at Althorp and won the contract for the building of the Millennium Dome ?.

    From what I've seen it's much more likely he had a sarnie outside number 11 when Norman walked by, a packed lunch at Althorp during a day visit and built a scale model of the "Millennium dome" in his bedroom and got his airfix kit cheap because it had a piece missing.

    Honestly, if he's won the contract to build it, you'd really expect him to know how to spell it's name. He spells it as "Milleneum Dome", when it is actually "Millennium Dome". Millennium Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Maybe someone would like to enlighten the people at Keighley Cougars about the presence of this thread, Keighley Cougars : Official website : Latest News : Buy Matchday Tickets and Teamwear online
    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    The people photoshopped into the background is hilarious.
    The picture doesn't look as if it has been photoshopped, I doubt the person that put that site together could manage anything as advanced as that. I suspect the two unknowns in the pic Gary Fawcett and Neil Cullen might have been roped into the FlexKom family though, so I reckon the KC, or "kG" as that idiot identifies them, are already well aware.

  18. #68
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,037

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    The picture doesn't look as if it has been photoshopped, I doubt the person that put that site together could manage anything as advanced as that. I suspect the two unknowns in the pic Gary Fawcett and Neil Cullen might have been roped into the FlexKom family though, so I reckon the KC, or "kG" as that idiot identifies them, are already well aware.
    I've seen cartoon audiences drawn better.

  19. #69
    Theseus's Avatar
    Theseus is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I've seen cartoon audiences drawn better.
    You've obviously never been to Keighley...

  20. #70
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,037

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Touche....

  21. #71
    Lil Ol' Radical Me's Avatar
    Lil Ol' Radical Me is offline La Trollette
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    609

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Millennium Dome

    The architect was Richard Rogers and the contractor was a joint venture company, McAlpine/Laing Joint Venture (MLJV) formed between Sir Robert McAlpine and Laing Management.[1] The building structure was engineered by Buro Happold, and the entire roof structure weighs less than the air contained within the building

    Source Wikipedia Millennium Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Also in my life I have been employed to win one of the largest contracts in the uk. To build the Milleneum Dome

    Simon Boothman
    Yeah, in what capacity and working for whom? Oh dear. lol

  22. #72
    Theseus's Avatar
    Theseus is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Millennium Dome

    The architect was Richard Rogers and the contractor was a joint venture company, McAlpine/Laing Joint Venture (MLJV) formed between Sir Robert McAlpine and Laing Management.[1] The building structure was engineered by Buro Happold, and the entire roof structure weighs less than the air contained within the building

    Source Wikipedia Millennium Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Yeah, in what capacity and working for whom? Oh dear. lol
    Funnier still, on his Linkedin page he lists "journalism" as one of his key skills

  23. #73
    Lil Ol' Radical Me's Avatar
    Lil Ol' Radical Me is offline La Trollette
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    609

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Funnier still, on his Linkedin page he lists "journalism" as one of his key skills
    Is that the new description of spin doctoring?

  24. #74
    Theseus's Avatar
    Theseus is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Is that the new description of spin doctoring?
    That's not spin doctoring, or even half-decent pr, it's just an example of what happens when someone leaves school with no qualifications and then sets themselves up on the "inter-net" as a "marketing guru"...

  25. #75
    Joe_Shmoe's Avatar
    Joe_Shmoe is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,618

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Oh Goodness me!!!

    Mark Stokes


    ‎*ATTENTION** as you may know or not Know James and I have bought a Global Licence to this business www.bit.ly/Web020113 with Ian Driscol and will be heading up the Midlands area to start with..licences are very limited if you want to work with us for your area PM me. asap .. this was the meeting we went to on Sat.

    watch this www.bit.ly/Web020113


    http://goo.gl/bua60ZIs My Advertising Pays a scam? YES!
    Behind MLM review
    If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42