Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Passion ???

You really do believe you have psychic powers, don't you ???

I can't remember ever using the word "passion" to describe what anyone here does.

But if it floats your boat to think "passion" is what drives us, go for it, I say.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a mail from a certain Erwin Fally, a Belgian Country Manager at Flexkom, also published on other blogs. Must give some people an idea of the foolishness of Flexkom Disciples. I always thought that a person need some skills and expertness to run a job like that. But not at Flexkom – the company that claims to be a worldwide top3 company in 2016 with a turnover of 300 billion Euro... Meanwhile we all know that this is just another fairy tale (lie) but I’m sure that a lot of Flexkom Disciples (like Scammer justnologicbuthate) really believe this. I’m curious which ‘title’ Scammer justnologicbuthate has; is he a GTM, PM or SD or ND or FD or XD or QRY or FBM or XXX or FKD or FLT or BSM or FKR or XCM or JM or QQ or MFW? No I think he is an JAIEHFD -> Just Another Indoctrinated Empty-Headed Flexkom Disciple.

“From: Erwin Fally
    Sent: Sat 8/17/13 2:35 AM
    To: *********************

Dear Sir

I have recieved your email in good order, and i can very well understand your NEGATIVE reaction, since Flexkom sounds much to good to be true, therefore it can NOT BE TRUE.

BUT SINCE WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE WHOLE WORLD, THAT YOU CAN VISIT AND EVEN SEE EVERYTHING OPPERATIONAL EVEN LOOK INTO ALL THE PATENTS AND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR ADVISER OR LAWYER WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY A REGISTRATION UPFRONT.
    THEREFOIRE I AND WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR ATTITUDE, UNLESS YOU CONSIDER US A COMPETITOR OF YOUR BUSINESS OR NETWORK OR MLM, ONLY THEN WE UNDERSTAND YOU EXTREMELY WELL, SINCE THEN WE ARE EXACTLY THAT, A VERY SERIOUS COMPETITOR, WITH WAY-OVER 2, NEARLY 3 BILLION US $ CASH BACKUP AT OUR DISPOSAL.

And since for shure you where not shown the in REAL-TIME World-wide interactive growth map of the Flexkom website, because this you can control, sheckout instantly if it is true or not, and since it is in REAL-TIME, and pinpoints acurately with house number, so you can track every effective result down emmediatly with this facility-tool that Flexkom provides for everyone, since it is NOT only for the Flexkom licence holder, but also for the Flexkom the shop or business owner, and even for the World-wide population, consumer as a facility to track every Flexkom agent and or shop-business owner down and to be guided to him with a GPS system on your smart-phone especially made adapted for that purpose.

ALSO since we are already LIVE in the shops in Austria, effectively with our 3e generation developed Terminal MADE IN GERMANY, it is EASY for you to track a shop on our website with the above explained tool-facility and call one of these shops and ask if Flexkom is an air-castle or not, therefore you do NOT have to become upset, like your email shows, only do some deep research and you will cool down rapidly, since Flexkom is not there to upset anyone, NOT even the competition, since there isn't any, since we are a BLUE-OCEAN COMPANY, which you can easely find online and read about it to.

Also, we launch face one TO-DAY all over the USA from our head-office for the USA in Nevada-Arizona, wich is open for the public to visit, and so are all our other World-wide facilities, Flexkom has NO SECRETS, so you are even MOST WELCOME to visit our WORLD-OFFICE in Switserland, wich is a nice castle at Lake Constants, so you could make a nice trip with your family there and visit us physically and have a nice holliday there.

The address is: Burgstrase 8 in 8280 Kreuzlingen Swiss.

Every month we arange a group of interested people to visit flexkom HQ before any registration and or payment, and you are most welcome to join us.

ALSO Flexkom Terminals wil effectively launch into the shops in the UK, Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Scotland, Switserland, France, Germany, Macedonia and Luxemburg in November, so your patience will not be tempted for much longer than that, to see it all effectively working in the local shops as the Flexkom company promised, so very soon it will happen in your World, environment to see for yourself, so NO reason for you to trye to upset others now, so soon for everybody to see it opperational and make yourself look like a backward-idiot towords them.

Hope this will ease your mindset, and have you make a rational descision if Flexkom is something for you to visit or not.

If so, we are at you service to translate and back you up to support you to be as financially succesfull as we here already are with our existing previous businesses, inherited fortune and or with Flexkome alone.

Hope to meet you soon in Kreuzlingen swiss at Flexkom HQ.

Kind regards,

Erwin Fally

footer:

you can cheque me out to if you want for i have no secrets, here is one of many of my cash payed for and morgage free property's, but here i am most often at the moment.
    Address:****, the most expensive road in the most rich area of the whole of Belgium and the best area to live anywhere in the World is the hamlet of **** and won the LivCom-Award for the most liveable municipality in the world, wich is situated on the border of two villages, ****: and since time immemorial was and still is the preferred Continental hub of the Noble Britisch upper class and the London Bisshops-Avenue occupents who come here to decide what to do with the World since it is a Builderberg preferred area and also to watch the POLO World championship here every year with our Royals and nobles from all over the World.”

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Please reader this is math on a bunch of BS. First of all the math is not considering that the shop owner is already spending on marketing.
    You clearly missed the point that I made. My point is that, with the Flexkom system, millions of dollars are spent on people who do not add any value to Flexkom and/or the shops. All these sales reps expect to receive thousands of dollars of passive income every month in return of their one time sign up of a couple of stores.

But, don't worry. The shops have already figured this out. As you stated, a shop can chose how much discount he's going to give. This is how things will work out when Flexkom eventually does have a system wich would create extra customers:

The shop puts out an advert on the Flexkom system. BUY NOW and get 10$ discount! As we know, giving 10$ discount on the Flexkom system would mean that the shop is paying 20$ to Flexkom; 10$ to the customer, 10$ to fund the piramid scheme. Here's the trick; When customers want to check out at the shop, the shopowner tells them; if we skip the Flexkom card/app, you get 12$ discount! Of course, every customer will chose to skip Flexkom thingy because then he gets an additional 2$ discount. Even better, he keeps the discount in real dollars/euro's in his wallet, in stead of getting playmoney (the so called FlexMoney) on his imaginary Flexkom bankaccount. On top of that, the shopowner has saved 8$ that he did not have to give to Flexkom! Problem solved.

Oh yeah.. the sales rep gets nothing in this whole story. But who cares?

Post Thanks / Like

Google really IS your friend:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Why such harsh words. Thats is not suited for someone who is so good hearted he donates his time to help the victims i.e me who was just called an idiot.

Stay classy
    As if you came here and act nice? You come here to insult almost everyone on this forum and now you are telling people to stay classy? You are being hypocrite. Luckily all the people can read your posts here and see what you've brought so far. For your information, here's a small summary, again: http://www.realscam.com/f8/flexkom-l...html#post61191

You really know how to make Flexkom look even worse than it already did. Good job!

7. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Hol View Post
    Here's the trick; When customers want to check out at the shop, the shopowner tells them; if we skip the Flexkom card/app, you get 12$ discount! Of course, every customer will chose to skip Flexkom thingy because then he gets an additional 2$ discount. Even better, he keeps the discount in real dollars/euro's in his wallet, in stead of getting playmoney (the so called FlexMoney) on his imaginary Flexkom bankaccount. On top of that, the shopowner has saved 8$ that he did not have to give to Flexkom! Problem solved.
    This is called "arbitrage". In economic theory, it is the reason why any genuine high-yield opportunity will always be unstable. See the 3rd paragraph of Get-rich-quick scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like

I had a friend who signed up to FlexKom. He was interested in me signing up, although that was never going to happen. Before he had even mentioned their name, he had said that they were going to be as big as Facebook, Microsoft or Google. Hmm, you really think so? I've worked at a number of technology startups, of varying success, including lastminute.com. These things take a lot of "making go right".

Anyway, being concerned for my friend, I decided to take a closer look. One of the areas I looked into was FlexKom's claims of credentials.

One of these is the "accreditation" from EBCON.
    Here are 2 example accreditation certificates from EBCON. (Play "spot the difference" and see if you can see the spelling mistake :-)
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...39422743_n.jpg
    http://www.flexkomleaders.org/upload...68283_orig.jpg

Ok, so what is EBCON?
    It's confusing because there are 2 EBCON organisations. They are
    #1 - EBCON Europäische Verbraucherberatung ::: Unabhängig Objektiv Kompetent
    #2 - Startseite - EBCON - Economy Banking Consulting - European Business Club

EBCON #1 is the organisation of which Stefan Kletsch is the president:
    EBCON Europäische Verbraucherberatung ::: Unabhängig Objektiv Kompetent

There is an EBCON which is a Swiss company which went into liquidation in 2007, and was finally dissolved in 2009.
    EBCON Europäische Verbraucher Beratung AG, Zürich - trade register data and business information

Which EBCON is this?

On the home page of EBCON #1, they have a big red warning popup. I had that text translated by a professional translator (cost about $12)
    ================================================== ===============
    WARNING * WARNING
    Important note.

We set value on integrity and ethics within our organization and we fight against companies that try to use the good reputation of our organization for their unfair business.

The EBCON European Consumer Counseling is an internationally active non-governmental organized consumer counseling institution for end-consumers and a service forum for companies and consultants in the legal form of an association under Swiss law

and

HAS NOTHING TO DO

with EBCON Europäische Verbraucher Beratung AG, that is in liquidation since 2007, a corporation for advising companies, authorities, other institutions and private households in financial and insurance services.

================================================== ===============

The key is in the original text, there are 2 organisations mentioned:
    1 - EBCON Europäische Verbraucherberatung
    2 - EBCON Europäische Verbraucher Beratung AG

See how similar their names are?

The translator has translated the 1st organisation as European Consumer Counseling (ECC)
    and left the 2nd un-translated as a proper name.

BUT WHAT'S THIS? When I emailed Stefan Kletsch about FlexKom, his reply CAME FROM EBCON #2, NOT EBCON #1 (office@ebcon-club.eu)

So are they 2 different organisations or not? Is it a dissolved private Swiss company or not? WHO ARE THEY?
    More in the next post ....

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    This is called "arbitrage". In economic theory, it is the reason why any genuine high-yield opportunity will always be unstable. See the 3rd paragraph of Get-rich-quick scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I am not sure if bypassing the Flexkom fee qualifies as arbitrage. But when we look at Flexkom from an international point of view, there is a very nice arbitrage opportunity. Flexkom uses its own currency, called Flexmoney (FM). Flexkom has decided that 1 Flexmoney equals 1 of the given local currency. So 1$ = 1 FM. But also 1 € = 1FM. Or 1£=1FM.

No need to explain that this gives very nice arbitrage exploits. Buy FM with dollars and instantly sell them.for £. Flexkom will go bankrupt within seconds while you make millions.

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed.

It has occurred to me that any system involving its own electronic equivalent of national currencies as got to require further just that much extra due diligence. Having FlexMoney, or an eWallet (as in Banners Broker) is not like having money in escrow.

There is so much potential for deception there. You can tell people they have 000's and 000's of (unit) money, but can it be spent? Can it be extracted? Can it be converted? Basically, is it real for practical purposes?

The same dilemma has made me cautious about BitCoin.

From Wikipedia page on history of PayPal:
    "The biggest challenge in 2000 remained PayPal’s unsustainable business model. Initially, PayPal offered its service with lower cost, planning to earn interest on funds in users’ PayPal accounts (i.e., the “float”). However, most recipients withdrew their funds immediately."

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More on EBCON .....

So are they 2 different organisations or not? Is it a dissolved private Swiss company or not? WHO ARE THEY?

By their statement they sound like a heavy-weight consumer-advocacy NGO, covering the whole of Europe - they certainly use the EU flag.

I wonder how much web traffic they get?
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ebcon.net

I wonder how that compares with the consumer-advocacy agency for, say, a single country?
    Oft.gov.uk Site Info
    Citizensadvice.org.uk Site Info

Hmm, so a UK-specific agency is ranked 2 orders of magnitude higher up the rankings than a pan-European body?

What kind of ranking should a pan-European body be getting?
    Europa.eu Site Info
    Beuc.org Site Info

Hmm, maybe I'll Google News search for "Stefan Kletsch" because as the president of EBCON, he'll appear in the news, right? NOTHING! Only the Youtube of the FlexKom presentation. (A Googlewhack no less!)

What about under a general web search. Ah! We find lots of stuff to do with FlexKom and EBCON, but what's this?
    A social profile: Stefan Kletsch - Präsident - EBCON European Busine ... | XING
    Wherein he describes himself as (Google Translation section "Organizations"): "Member of the Economic Advisory Council of the Union, President of the European Business Club EBCON"
    So EBCON is a business club? What's that?
    But it also says Economic Advisory Council of the Union - does he mean the EU? Surely he would have said so in his email reply to me? (I did directly ask him if EBCON was an official EU body)
    What else could "the Union" mean in this context?
    (He's also president of K & K Consulting GmbH - I'll look into that another time.)

But there's also the page already posted earlier in this thread:
    WARNING
    Here's an excerpt:
    The following persons are not current funtionmaries of the European Economic Chamber of Trade, Com merce and Industry (EEIG) and any assertion by them that they are associated to our organization should be reported directly to us (e-mail)
    Dr. Stefan KLETSCH, Regensburg/Germany

But who is this? BAKU-EEIG.AZ - that's a domain name in Azerbaijan !?!
    But the email address given is ceo@european-economic-chamber-eeig.eu - which is EU ?!?

That is as far as my trail currently goes. It is incomplete research.

Yet to come, my research into the accreditation from BDS (Bund der Sparer eV) .....

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

perhaps this 2008 whois record on ebcon.net will help in your research
    Code:
    Owner Contact:

K&K Consulting GmbH
       Carl-Maria-von-Werner-Strasse 55
       Regensburg, 93053, DE

Punycode Name:  ebcon.net
       Unicode Name:   ebcon.net

Admin Contact
          Heinz-Peter Immega
          Ebcon AG
          hpi@bluewin.ch
          Zollikerstrasse 153
          Zuerich, 8008, CH
          phone: +41.418220445

and one from 2005:

Code:
    Owner Contact:
       K&K Consulting GmbH
       Regensburg, Germany, 93053, Germany

RACE Name:        ebcon.net
       Punycode Name:    ebcon.net
       Unicode Name:     ebcon.net

Admin Contact
          Stefan Kletsch (SK291-ABC)
          K&K Consulting GmbH
          info@dr-kretsch.de
          phone: +49.941788930
          fax:   +49.941788935

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a list of awards from EEIG "given" to other companies:
    EUROPEAN ECONOMIC CHAMBER of Trade, Commerce and Industry - List of Award Recipient Companies

Do i see a doble ? i see too few Flex*** companies there :)

Post Thanks / Like

That certainly makes it just that more interesting. EBCON are very keen to tell us that they ARE NOT the Swiss company which went into liquidation in 2007, and was finally dissolved in 2009.

But a WHOIS from 2005 is very curious. To register so early, I think the new EBCON must have had insider knowledge (or be psychic) to know that they would be able to occupy the namespace left behind by a company going bust a few years a later.

The simple explanation, that they are in fact one and the same, and are lying through their teeth, is unthinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    perhaps this 2008 whois record on ebcon.net will help in your research
    Code:
    Owner Contact:

K&K Consulting GmbH
       Regensburg, 93053, DE

Punycode Name:  ebcon.net
       Unicode Name:   ebcon.net

Admin Contact
          Heinz-Peter Immega
          Ebcon AG
          hpi@bluewin.ch
          Zollikerstrasse 153
          Zuerich, 8008, CH
          phone: +41.418220445

and one from 2005:

Code:
    Owner Contact:
       K&K Consulting GmbH

RACE Name:        ebcon.net
       Punycode Name:    ebcon.net
       Unicode Name:     ebcon.net

Admin Contact
          Stefan Kletsch (SK291-ABC)
          K&K Consulting GmbH
          info@dr-kretsch.de
          phone: +49.941788930
          fax:   +49.941788935

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a list of awards from EEIG "given" to other companies:
    EUROPEAN ECONOMIC CHAMBER of Trade, Commerce and Industry - List of Award Recipient Companies

Do i see a doble ? i see too few Flex*** companies there :)
    Only FlexFon GmbH, Berlin (FlexFon - Home) and FlexStrom GmbH, Berlin (Ihr günstiger Stromanbieter FlexStrom - Fragen und Antworten zur Insolvenz)

Post Thanks / Like

To clarify, they won the European Economic Award 2005. They both now look totally dissolved in inactive.

FlexFon GmbH, Berlin - This company has been judged as offering the best call-charges at present.
    FlexStrom GmbH, Berlin - The company was awarded because of its electricity tariffs which are the best at present.

Post Thanks / Like

That is as far as my trail currently goes. It is incomplete research.

Yet to come, my research into the accreditation from BDS (Bund der Sparer eV) .....
    I can complete the trail for you.

First of al, both EBCON sites belong to the same Stefan Kletsch. As found out in this thread, he's not really trustworthy, apparently.

Almost all of the FlexKom International communications is German. (because, Germany is international enough for Flexkom?) So most of what FlexKom is telling the world, has to be translated. Somewhere along the line there was a mistake made with the translations and the abbreviations. As you've found out, translating "Europäische Verbraucher Beratung" to English makes "European Consumer Counseling". Short for that is ECC. But, ECC is also the abbreviation of European Consumer Centre, wich actually is a governmental institution or something like that. Flexkom's followers got this mixed up and were telling every body that the ECC had given Flexkom a prize. Try this search:

https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1...&q=ecc+flexkom

ECC received lots of calls and mails from people who wanted to verify this. I also called them. ECC does not hand out any prizes, stamps, seals or whatever and is certainly not connected to Flexkom in any way.

But there's more. EBCON tries to pretend as if they are some sort of EU institution, apparently they try to impersonate the EEIG. Azerbaijan has warned for this, but also the main EU site itself does:
    EUROPEAN ECONOMIC CHAMBER of Trade, Commerce and Industry - Warning

Next is Bund der Sparer. This one is easy. See the official BdS blog: bds-online.info | BDS magazin
    In the top menu it says: "Ein geniales Konzept", wich translates into "A genius concept". This blog has a permanent link to a promo page of FlexKom. Really trustworthy. Also, if you dig deeper, you'd find out what exactly this Bund der Sparer is. Flexkom people will not be pleased with what they'd found out. For now, I think the link in de blog of BdS proves enough; its fake.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

first of all who the hell is EBCON and EEIG ?
    They not an authority of any sort, all i see is bunch of silly businessmen (majority eastern europe and middle east)
    who got together and giving awards and certifications to each other :)

there is no any public or government body in either of those organizations.

Post Thanks / Like

But there's more. EBCON tries to pretend as if they are some sort of EU institution, apparently they try to impersonate the EEIG. Azerbaijan has warned for this, but also the main EU site itself does:
    EUROPEAN ECONOMIC CHAMBER of Trade, Commerce and Industry - Warning
    This is an excellent link. Makes it crystal clear. Stefan Kletsch of Regensburg, Germany, is on an official EU warning list.

No need to spend €13,80 on his file then ... GENIOS ManagerDossier Kletsch, Stefan, K & K Consulting GmbH

Post Thanks / Like

To clarify, they won the European Economic Award 2005. They both now look totally dissolved in inactive.

FlexFon GmbH, Berlin - This company has been judged as offering the best call-charges at present.
    FlexStrom GmbH, Berlin - The company was awarded because of its electricity tariffs which are the best at present.
    These 2 are directly related to each other:

whois on nov-2008

flexfon.de:
    Code:
    [Admin-C]
    Type:         PERSON
    Name:         Thomas Mundt
    Organisation: FlexStrom Marketing AG
    Address:      Einemstr. 22-24
    Pcode:        10785
    City:         Berlin
    Changed:      2008-10-29T15:45:56+01:00

flexstrom.de:
    Code:
    [Admin-C]
    Type:         PERSON
    Name:         Robert Mundt
    Organisation: FlexStrom GmbH
    Address:      Einemstr. 22-24
    Pcode:        10785
    City:         Berlin
    Changed:      2006-05-08T11:47:08+02:00

Brothers? any way, too many coincidences around Flex***

To clarify, they won the European Economic Award 2005.
    correction: European Economic Award 2005 of EEIG (a one of self proclaimed business clubs )

Post Thanks / Like

Next is Bund der Sparer. This one is easy. See the official BdS blog: bds-online.info | BDS magazin
    In the top menu it says: "Ein geniales Konzept", wich translates into "A genius concept". This blog has a permanent link to a promo page of FlexKom. Really trustworthy. Also, if you dig deeper, you'd find out what exactly this Bund der Sparer is. Flexkom people will not be pleased with what they'd found out. For now, I think the link in de blog of BdS proves enough; its fake.
    Here is some research I did back in July, when this was all kicking off with my friend. (Only recently invited to share the info with this site. Glad to have found you guys :-)

Email exchange between myself and BDS:
    Date: 11 July 2013 19:28
    Subject: AW: Flexkom Gmbh
    To: Stewart

Dear Sir,

please excuse that my English is not so good.

As far as I understood Your question: Yes, we gave this siegel to Flexkom

Best regards

Herrmann
    Bund der Sparer e.V.

-----
    Date: 2013/7/11
    Subject: AW: Flexkom Gmbh
    To: Stewart

Dear Sir,

please have a look at our websites - down below are the adresses.
    Bund der Sparer e.V. is a indipendent union, which informs aubout finances and economics.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Franz J. Herrmann
    Bund der Sparer e.V.
    Postfach 1227
    82059 Neuried
    Tel: 089 - 759 689 60
    Fax: 089 - 759 689 59
    Email: info@bds-deutschland.de
    Internet:
    Willkommen zur Hauptseite
    bds-online.info | BDS magazin und bds-online.info | BDS magazin
    Franz J. Herrmann - Vorstandsvorsitzender vom Bund der Sparer e.V.
    Die Finanzlüge
    Der Euro wird abgewertet
    Bund der Sparer e.V.

Dieses Dokument ist ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Der Inhalt dieser Email bleibt solange unverbindlich, bis Sie eine schriftliche Bestätigung über den Inhalt erhalten. Außerdem lehnen wir jede Verantwortung und jegliche Regressansprüche ab, solange Sie ohne schriftliche Bestätigung aufgrund dieser Email agieren/reagieren oder davon absehen. Falls Sie diese E-mail Nachricht versehentlich bekommen haben, rufen Sie uns bitte unverzüglich an und löschen Sie diese Nachricht von ihrem Computer. Jegliche Art von Reproduktion, Verbreitung, Vervielfältigung, Modifikation, Verteilung und/oder Publikation dieser E-mail Nachricht ist strengstens verboten.

----

"Bund der Sparer" translates to "Confederation of Savers" (but remember that FlexKom is NOT an investment opportunity, just like Banners Broker wasn't!)

Date: 11 July 2013 22:00
    Subject: Re: Flexkom Gmbh
    To: Franz Hermann <fh@der-sparer.de>

Thank you very much Sir.

I will for sure study these links you have provided.

Today tried to telephone the numbers on this web page: Impressum

The telephone number in Neuried gave me an automated operator saying "This number is temporarily out of order."
    The one in Augsburg got me a friendly lady (who was very tolerant of my bad German) - she explained that it was a wrong number, and had been since about 1 year.

Did I simply dial the numbers incorrectly? (Dialling from the UK, it's possible I made a mistake.)
    Or has there been a change to the numbers or something else?

Thank you very much for the information you have given me.

Best Regards,

Stewart
    London, UK
    Last edited by Stewart; 09-24-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Font change

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, a loyalty card franchise fraud? Surely such a thing could never happen?

Introducing (from 2008) UK WebSaver! Yey!

The Franchise Business - the guide to the Uk franchise Market - UK Websaver

The full story of how franchise fraud pair were unmasked | This is Leicestershire

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a sister thread on another blog here ....
    Complaint Centre Lyoness: FlexKom: the new Lyoness?

Post Thanks / Like

Not directly on FlexKom, but on Lyoness, this is Dragon's Den Canada. Fast forward to 25:08

Dragons Den Canada S06E09 - YouTube

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

correction: European Economic Award 2005 of EEIG (a one of self proclaimed business clubs )
    European economic interest grouping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like an official EU body to me, which is why they've put Stefan Kletsch on a warning list.
    Last edited by Stewart; 09-24-2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Typo

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A little more on Bund der Sparer ....

This page contains a picture of a person claiming to be Franz J Herrmann (the name given on the cert)
    Willkommen (The "information" link below his name gave me a server 500 error)

This page contains contact data:
    Impressum

On that page there are 2 phone numbers, one in Neuried (very near Munich) and the other in Augsburg (about 80km from Munich)

I telephoned both of them :-)
    The one in Neuried gets an automated operator saying "This number is temporarily out of order."
    The one in Augsburg got me a friendly German lady who was very tolerant of my bad German. She explained that it was a wrong number, and had been since about 1 year.

That page references this site ( Bund der Sparer e.V. ) which contains no contact details at all.

The Twitter account given at the bottom is @BundderSparer No tweets since 4 July 2012. Historically the tweets seem to come in bursts, but no wait between bursts of more than a month or so. Current gap is 1 year & 2 months.

MySpace. No posts. Enough said. https://myspace.com/bund-der-sparer

Xing. Need to sign up to see posts. https://www.xing.com/net/bunddersparer
    This is Franz Franz J. Herrmann - 1. Vorstand - Bund der Sparer e. V. | XING
    (His given location, Weilheim, is 53km from Munich)

Can't find them on German Companies House. I guess they might be on some other kind of register, depending upon what kind of organisation they are.
    They claim:
    "The association is registered at Munich register VR 16066
    tax-deductible under § § 51 ff AO: Finance Office, Munich 19.09.2000 St. No. 842/37386
    Donations: Bank for Social Economy Account No. 88 64 00 1 BLZ 700 205 00"

Can't find any reference to this "Munich register VR 16066". Maybe a German native would know better.