Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Watsco is just one of many who have come and gone over the past 3 years in the support of a Broken Model.

For example, check out one of them, check out the blog. Flexkom - Page 4 - Money Making Experts

9th June, 2013, 08:51 PM #40
    Groslow12

Have just got back from the Flexkom presentation in Harrogate hosted by CEO Asker Sakinmaz. Who didn't dodge any questions or issues. Also there were a number of people present who have actually been out to Turkey to see for themselves. I will admit to being biased as I have signed up and am now an affiliate. I'm glad to say I don't think my optimism for Flexkom is misplaced as I came away even more convinced about the organization, the marketing strategy and the product. Make no mistake I'm in it for the money and I feel that Flexkom has the ability to deliver. Anyone wishing to discuss it further please get in touch.

www.flexkomreview.org

Groslow12 defended Flexkom for several months but in the end, the truth was learned and he quit. You will notice that neither website is active anymore.
    What did he learn that Watsco either hasn't found out yet or doesn't want to know?

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for a reply on my post, watsco!

http://www.realscam.com/f8/flexkom-l...html#post66551

Remember, there's no shame in admitting that you are wrong, that Flexkom scammed you and that you will now quit Flexkom. Better late than never!

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully Watsco is busy digging out that FCC number from the FlexKom "terminal".

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

th_tumbleweed.gif
    What? No FCC number?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    What? No FCC number?
    I think you are asking too much from scammers.

If for example you ran an electronics shop you would make sure that all products you selling are legal locally.
    Yes, it is very attractive to get cheap crap in Hong Kong or China, and there is a reason why it is so cheap there (counterfeits, unlicensed, underground sweat shops, etc..)
    But when you take in perspective in how much trouble you will get re-selling those, you would not.

But if you want to run a scam with those - who cares :)

Post Thanks / Like

Will Flexkom make it in the USA? Well, in my opinion, not a chance. Flexkom is now almost 4 years old. As it turns out, the "huge success in Turkey" story turned out to be misleading. They talked about having 4.5 million customers and 13,500 merchants "before" the launch in the USA. Was this true? I would like to see ANY Flexkom Distributor verify this information. If that is not true, what else did they say that is misleading?

Also, there are literally hundreds of websites, blogs, Facebook pages etc about Flexkom being a Scam. OK, I get it. Anyone can put up a website and it doesn't always mean the information is correct. However, if there are not 4.5 million customers and 13,500 merchants as was promoted by the COMPANY, then it really doesn't matter, does it?

So, Watsco....can you verify/prove there are 4.5 customers and 13,500 merchants in Flexkom?

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.flextube.eu/de-DE/Views/Views/Index/1043

Not so sure what is being said. Are there any Germans on here?

But looks like this ski resort is involved. I have heard rumors about this but just found this video. What I heard was they registered 400 customers in the first week. But I can't say for sure. If you follow the video you will see a transaction in the restaurant. At the very end of the video you will also see a screen with 4 hearts and different amounts of % on them. This will be the largest children charity on the planet in a few months. after each transaction Flexkom users will have the chance to donate to the charity. We would love to get $1 a person a month. And hope to have between 1/2 billion to a billion users in 50+ countries by 2016 so that then we can fund the charity at 500 million-1 billion dollars a month. Imagine what can be done with that kind of budget.

If anyone didn't catch this, the reason people like the system is because instead of just getting points they get Flexmoney. As far as I know FlexApp is the only App that pays money to smartphone users.

It's pretty apparent the ski resort is ok with giving cash back to the skiers in this video they have FlexKom signs everywhere.

We have videos from Paris as well. in the next 4-6 weeks all the terminals sold at the event will be installed in Paris and surrounding areas.
    Last edited by watsco; 02-25-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    I think you are asking too much from scammers.

If for example you ran an electronics shop you would make sure that all products you selling are legal locally.
    Yes, it is very attractive to get cheap crap in Hong Kong or China, and there is a reason why it is so cheap there (counterfeits, unlicensed, underground sweat shops, etc..)
    But when you take in perspective in how much trouble you will get re-selling those, you would not.

But if you want to run a scam with those - who cares :)
    As I stated before I will get a picture of the FCC stamp when I get to it. I did see the FlexKom brand on the terminal along with FCC serial numbers when I handled it at the training. Each terminal has each own signature from what I understand. I am not a tech expert but I did check the terminal and saw clearly it is a FlexKom branded terminal. It is also important to point out that it is not strictly a hardware purchase. The software used on these terminals are coded by FlexKom.

So the one time payment is a life time licensing for using the software which has multiple benefits to the merchant. The software will be able to communicate to the customers directly through the APP and on the website the merchants can also send emails to all it's customers. It has a back office displaying all the transactions made by the customers in other locations. The merchants will not have to pay a monthly fee for using the system the usage is unlimited with a one time purchase of hardware and software. And all parties involved make a commission on each transaction. over the next 6-12 months the APP will be evolving with many additional features. Integration to social media, video messaging and rating platform.

Post Thanks / Like

Koralpe Ski resort in Austria Koralpe - www.koralpe.com

Koralpe_slide_4.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

According to the Ponzi playbook, when you can't answer a question, ignore it and change the subject to how great the program is and all the new bells and whistles that are coming. Now we have the charity angle tossed in for good measure. Hmm, let's see, that makes about 300+ that have used this angle to rope people in.

MLM Broken Model and freighttrain: you won't get an answer from watsco because he can't answer it. Even if he knew the answer he wouldn't give it because that would take the bloom off their great BS story being put out by the shills and pimps of this program.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post
    As I stated before I will get a picture of the FCC stamp when I get to it. I did see the FlexKom brand on the terminal along with FCC serial numbers when I handled it at the training. Each terminal has each own signature from what I understand. I am not a tech expert but I did check the terminal and saw clearly it is a FlexKom branded terminal. It is also important to point out that it is not strictly a hardware purchase. The software used on these terminals are coded by FlexKom.

So the one time payment is a life time licensing for using the software which has multiple benefits to the merchant. The software will be able to communicate to the customers directly through the APP and on the website the merchants can also send emails to all it's customers. It has a back office displaying all the transactions made by the customers in other locations. The merchants will not have to pay a monthly fee for using the system the usage is unlimited with a one time purchase of hardware and software. And all parties involved make a commission on each transaction. over the next 6-12 months the APP will be evolving with many additional features. Integration to social media, video messaging and rating platform.
    As I stated before I do not need a picture of FCC stamp, i saw it, as on any chinese electronics they print FCC and CE logos (because without it life sucks) on any piece of electronics, sometimes even hilariously on devices which do not have any RF transmitter in :)

I need FCC ID, which certifies the device to be used in US in ISM and GSM RF bands.
    It Must be on a device as a number and not as some chinese shop logo stamp of 3 letters "FCC", ID do you understand what ID number means ? fine give me one on the box (where it is also should be if its legal :)), or call them up and ask whoever produced it ? :)

And I do not need any serial number,just FCC ID it always states that. Do you have an Ipad/Iphone or any other legal electronics with RF transmitter you bought in US ? you can spot it on those right away, all as required (some older cell phones will have it under a battery). FCC ID is always the same across whole licensed brand, it is not unique per device as SERIAL/MAC/IMEI/ESN etc.

"The software used on these terminals are coded by FlexKom." of cause it was, that little FlexKomTerminal app would no way be coded by Google or be a part of Android OS :)
    i Know whats was coded :) or you trying to say you decided to write own operating system and replaced AndroidOS with it? :)

You should have told me there is 10 gram of gold added in each, and i more likely believe that.

And another point, in any normal industrial POS company, vendor would make sure to provide POS electronics for the minimum price or less of it's price or even free just to get a service contract,
    while you jumping the price :) - already says enough :)

One Time licensing to use software ? really ? - did not you already scammed them on a license before ? double-scamming ?
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-25-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by watsco
    And hope to have between 1/2 billion to a billion users in 50+ countries by 2016
    FlexKom will be too busy trying to survive that long to worry about getting half a billion customers.

Quote Originally Posted by watsco
    then we can fund the charity at 500 million-1 billion dollars a month.
    Oh bloody dear.

And here was I thinking you were just young and over enthusiastic.

I had no idea you were just plain silly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLM Broken Model View Post
    Will Flexkom make it in the USA? Well, in my opinion, not a chance. Flexkom is now almost 4 years old. As it turns out, the "huge success in Turkey" story turned out to be misleading. They talked about having 4.5 million customers and 13,500 merchants "before" the launch in the USA. Was this true? I would like to see ANY Flexkom Distributor verify this information. If that is not true, what else did they say that is misleading?

Also, there are literally hundreds of websites, blogs, Facebook pages etc about Flexkom being a Scam. OK, I get it. Anyone can put up a website and it doesn't always mean the information is correct. However, if there are not 4.5 million customers and 13,500 merchants as was promoted by the COMPANY, then it really doesn't matter, does it?

So, Watsco....can you verify/prove there are 4.5 customers and 13,500 merchants in Flexkom?
    What FlexKom has published is true.

Post Thanks / Like

Who needs to argue about the legitimacy of FlexKom ???

They continue to use ex Banners Broker Independent Contractor, UK leader and SuperPimp, Ian Driscoll as their UK front man, so you just KNOW it's a fraud.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    As I stated before I do not need a picture of FCC stamp, i saw it, as on any chinese electronics they print FCC and CE logos (because without it life sucks) on any piece of electronics, sometimes even hilariously on devices which do not have any RF transmitter in :)

I need FCC ID, which certifies the device to be used in US in ISM AND GSM RF bands.
    It Must be on a device as a number and not as some chinese shop logo stamp of 3 letters "FCC", ID do you understand what ID number means ? fine give me one on the box (where it is also should be if its legal :)), or call them up and ask whoever produced it ? :)

And I do not need any serial number, FCC ID - damn it. Do you have an Ipad/Iphone or any other legal electronics with RF transmitter you bought in US ? you can spot it on those right away, all as required. FCC ID is always the same across whole licensed brand, it is not unique per device as SERIAL/MAC/IMEI/ESN etc.

"The software used on these terminals are coded by FlexKom." of cause it was, that little FlexKomTerminal app would no way be coded by Google or be a part of Anrdoid OS :)
    i Know whats was coded :) or you trying to say you decided to write own operating system and replaced AndroidOS with it? :)

You should have told me there is 10 gram of gold added in each, and i more likely believe that.

And another point, in any normal industrial POS company, vendor would make sure to provide POS electronics for the minimum price or less of it's price or even free just to get a service contract,
    while you jumping the price :) - already says enough :)

One Time licensing to use software ? really ? - did not you already scammed them on a license before ? double-scamming ?
    What would be easier is for me to send a picture of what you are asking for so this can be verified. I don't have a terminal here. But when I have one I will get the info you ask for.

The merchant does not pay for another license.

In regards to the software. yes it's on an android but we have our own software which is what the customer and the merchants use when they use the terminal and the APP together. The software is proprietary. The FlexKom terminal does not handle the credit card transaction it is not used for that. It only works for our purpose, It gives and receives FlexMoney, and it registers new customers. The system is able to connect each merchant directly with only the customers it signs through each terminal. Each terminal has it's own unique signature. And each transaction is tracked through the system and commissions are calculated through many destinations and also can flow from one country to another and calculate the currency exchange as well.

The features that we offer the merchant is not found on any other system. FlexKom is the only system that allows the merchant to earn commissions on customers shopping in other places. This creates a new network where the stores are sharing profits with each other. This will help them band together and allow them to grow strong together. The challenges they have is competing with big box stores and e-commerce. The FlexKom system allows the small business owner to position himself in m-commerce effectively. This is the only way they can stay competitive against the bigger stores. FlexKom actually levels the playing field. It allows the consumer to earn points in many different stores so that the points can accumulate more over time. This allows the customer to earn better rewards than what they could earn in a single store like Target or Walmart. So in addition to the cash back the customers also earn Tv's, vacations and other bigger prizes.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that watsco is still here flogging this Ponzi trying to make us believe it is real. As for what FlexKom published is true.......Good one.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

1966755_10152313509164276_1942630484_n.jpg

News Paper story on FlexKom in Trinidad Tobago

Post Thanks / Like

Yep,

that's where I always go to find the latest business opportunities - Trinidad and Tobago

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I can't believe that watsco is still here flogging this Ponzi trying to make us believe it is real. As for what FlexKom published is true.......Good one.
    Especially considering Fusion Network is going to do EVERYTHING Flexcon does PLUS PLUS PLUS free gas cards for users. Oodles and oodles of free gas, which come to think of it is about the same we are getting here.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/fusion-sh...-network-2985/
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Especially considering Fusion Network is going to do EVERYTHING Flexcon does PLUS PLUS PLUS free gas cards for users. Oodles and oodles of free gas, which come to think of it is about the same we are getting here.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/fusion-sh...-network-2985/
    I am glad Fusion is doing something good. I hope it goes well for you

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad Fusion is doing something good. I hope it goes well for you
    Yes, and what really impresses me is for every 5 Fusion bucks an angel is given their wings.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What FlexKom has published is true.

Watsco - well, nice try but if you will not in my simple one sentence request, I did ask you to verity/prove there are 4.5 million customers and 13,500 merchants CURRENTLY in Flexkom.

So, once again, can you prove it? Or, are you just repeating what they told you?

There is NO DOUBT Flexkom does not have 4.5 million customers using their services. And, if you believe they actually have 13,500 merchants using their system....then your denial is monumental.

Post Thanks / Like

Watsco. Since you FAILED at your last homework assignment, let's see how you do with this one:

You said, "So in addition to the cash back the customers also earn Tv's, vacations and other bigger prizes."

OK.....sounds good. Flexkom has been saying this for 4 years now. They also said it in Las Vegas in August 2013.
    So.....(drum roll please, you know what is coming :).......
    With 4 years and 4.5 million customers behind them worldwide.....HOW MANY TV's, VACATIONS AND OTHER BIGGER PRIZES HAS FLEXKOM GIVEN AWAY?

Since Flexkom is a Social eCommerce Company, I am sure that information has been posted on some message board, social media page etc somewhere in the world....right?

So, here is a chance for you to improve your FAILING GRADE and receive a D- for this class: Flexkom - legitimate MLM or Scam?

Can you verify/prove the company has even given away ONE PRIZE over the past 4 years? They HAVE collected more than $100 Million Dollars from "franchise buyers" over the past 4 years. How many prizes have they given to the end user - THE CUSTOMER?

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Watsco
    Is Flexkom a Scam? I guess there are some who believe they are and others (who have invested $2,200 and are expecting a ROI) do not. Only time will tell if they make it in the USA. Will they fix their problems here? Will the Europeans who are running the company finally understand HOW TO DO BUSINESS in the USA? I doubt it but stranger things HAVE happened.

So, let's focus a little attention on what we do know. Will the Flexkom MODEL work in the USA?

First of all, I think we all agree that Local Merchants need to do a better job of communicating with their customers. Some even say they need to offer some sort of Loyalty Program. Well, Walmart is the largest retailer in the USA. THEY DO NOT OFFER A LOYALTY PROGRAM. Hmmmmmm. I thought the Loyalty Program idea was going to be the salvation of the Local Merchants.

QUESTION FOR WATSCO: Let's say a typical Pizza Restaurant has 5,000 customers who shop their once a month (might be high or low....just using as an example). If a Local Pizza Restaurant signs up for
    the Flexkom platform, what percentage of these 5,000 will be able to access and participate in that Loyalty Program? Do you know the answer?

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.flextube.eu/de-DE/Views/Views/Index/1043

Not so sure what is being said. Are there any Germans on here?
    German here.

He's telling that Flexkom paid him to use Flexkom and make this video. Also see the list of sponsors (eg. the companys that pay Koralpe) http://www.koralpe.com/partnersponsoren/

Also note the ridiculus position of the POS. After each beer orderd, the bartender has to walk around the bar in order to get the customer to use the Flexkom app. Luckily the POS was only placed there to make a promotion video. If you'd actually go there now, there is no POS to be found there. They do not actually use Flexkom.

Don't believe me? This is their facebook, go and try to find anyting about Flexkom there. Surely, if they'd really be using Flexkom, they'd tell all about it on their facebook page, right?
    https://www.facebook.com/koralpenskilifte

And now awnser my questions, you scammer.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post