Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1575

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    Watsco, since you've chosen to ingnore all of the many comments exposing the scam of Flexkom (such as none of the EU shops working, all of EU Flexkom sales reps quitting within a few monts after registration over the past year), I now consider you a scammer and will not treat you with that much respect anymore.

In the latest newsletter we get a pretty good explanation as to why the POS systems are ridiculously expensive.
    http://media.flexkom.com/_stuff/1406...gust_enguk.pdf

This shows that of each POS terminal sold, there is at least 350 euro's going to flexkom sales people directly. This shows yet agian that Flexkom does not care about the merchants at all. They just want to make a quick buck by selling a POS terminal and then the merchant can **** themselves. Pardon my French.

Even when confronted with the obvious facts that Flexkom will never ever work in favour of the merchants, ******* scammers like watsco just keep pretending how good they are by comparing the Flexkom scam with legitimate companies like Uber.

Watsco, just because you think your company is diffrent or new, does not make it justifiable to **** the merchants over for a few quick bucks.

Maybe now you understand, as normal and polite discussion does not seem to enter your tiny scammer brain.

Now go cry to mama or complain to other Flexkom people that i've used foul language against you and use that as an excuse to not having to reply to this discussion.

This is a perfect example on how you and all others on here have no idea what you are talking about. Do you know what CV means? It means Commissionable Volume. So when they say CV of 200 It will then mean that whatever rank you are you get commission on 200 based on your percentage. So a MM (market manager) gets 10% of 200 = 20. The most that gets paid out on the gain of 200 is 30% of that. And maybe you don't know but we are in sales and people who sell have bills as well and if we can't pay our bills we can't afford to spend our days moving this product.

And you have no idea about the merchants and how its working for them but you will and just because you are in the opinion of that Flexkom system doesn't increase sales and therefore the bottom line is increased by the merchant. We know our numbers and it seems to me that you have decided that your math and perception of the world is from a superior place so much that you can assume you know we can't deliver a higher return against our marketing fee. Well stop playing God and humble yourself because your words are all over this site and will live here forever.

I heard that the brain has to rewire itself to perceive new things. I think you have yet to understand how technology changes the game completely, you are drawing from data from the old world and make ignorant assumptions. Technology cuts out cost and speeds up the delivery so much a new paradigm gets created. This is what is happening right now with Taxi in CA. UBER and LYFT driver make more than Taxi drivers but we pay about half of what it cost with Taxi when we use UBER and LYFT..Explain that?

How do I pay half and the drivers makes more?

Tell me how much a publisher saves delivering a book in digital format?

All of us, The merchant, the customer and the rep is set to prosper. We have no losers in our model except for people like Russel Longcore who decided he knew better. just last week he was posting skulls on his site saying FlexKom is going to die a slow death because we are not approved in 47 states and this week we are approved in all states in USA. So the losers choose losing just like every other rep who decided they knew better. Well of you can complain to each other while we actually do something good for the world.

Now the rest of you post is based on an assumption that what we have is a tablet on a stand. Do you know what it cost to build our new platform? I will post below what it can do and also keep in mind that all of our merchants participate in the revenue from other merchant sales and so the system has been built to handle 1 billion users in all countries and to calculate all the money in each country and convert it real time when someone goes from one currency to another. Maybe do some research on the cost of something like that. This system allows a merchant to register a customer and to earn a commission on that customers spending in another country real time. Go a head and build that and then price it for me.

The FlexKom system will change retail as we know it and you and the rest of you on here will have to face your self in shame. Because what is about to happen is the same syndrome as seeing giant companies go extinct because they didn't see it coming. They simply missed the fact the world does not stay the same. That is how Apple became one of the biggest players in music distribution while others watched. The same will happen here and it is happening now.

So this is your lesson ...watch and learn

Do you know the price tag of our software to know what we should charge?

Contents of the FlexGold Terminal POS 5:

Hardware: 1 Terminal valued $80

100 FlexGold Cards valued $200

Sticker

Hardware Terminal

• Tablet FlexKom POS5 7.0 WiFi + 3G

• White/ Golden

• 7 inch display

• 1024 x 600 dpi resolution

• Lithium-ion battery

• Bluetooth interface

• Wi-Fi interface

• SIM slot for GPS data connection

Valued $80

Supplied accessories

• Charger for FlexKom POS 5

• FlexCard 100 pcs.

• FlexPoint sticker inside/ outside

• Display for customers flyers

Valued $150

Software (Value $2,900. Yes we have our bill here for salaries for 9 months 72 programmers and outsourced work)

• Setup wizard

• FlexMoney accounting and booking system

• Crypted QR-Code transaction-technology

• Customers registration-system through QR-technology

• FlexKOBI mapping system

• FlexKOBI Back office

• Customer data bank

• Video mail system (10,000 minutes)

• Customer newsletter module

• Automatic update function

• Bluetooth print module

• Multilingual software

• Multicurrency system

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    watsco are you sure you are from the USA? The last time I checked, there were only 50 states not 52. And you call us ignorant.
    Not from USA my mistake. Seems pretty common when I checked

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    More commentary from Longcore.
    https://www.facebook.com/cashbackappsgeorgia

Cash Back Apps Georgia
    2 hours ago
    In light of the Friday FlexKomedy Volker webinar, let's look at the time-line of FK and what's happened since September 2013.

September 2013…the launch of FK America. The cost of becoming a Global Team Member was $2,200.00 and had no terminal in the deal.
    December 2013…FKA announces the VIP position, which costs the GTM $790 to add one demo terminal.
    February 2014…first Certification class, then the pilot projects in Chattanooga and Mobile were launched. Later certification classes held in Florida. Most everybody in the Certification classes STILL did not get a demo terminal, even though they had paid for one.
    May 2014…FlexKom 2.0. Now you CANNOT join FKA without buying a terminal. And now the terminal price gets jacked up to $950.
    June 2014…This writer breaks the story that FKA is NOT approved for business in 47 of 50 states, and only after the story breaks do FKA officials admit that it is true.
    August 2014…FKA officials announce a new Ebiz Kit which is double the price of the old one. And they announce that they are live all over the USA, but reps STILL cannot place terminals anywhere the want.

And FlexKomedy's CORE BUSINESS…merchants doing Rewards transactions with their customers…languishes in America.

Here is a burning question for today: How long does it take for a merchant to recover his initial cost of $950 for a FKA terminal?

I contend that FKA's ridiculous pricing only exists to pay commissions to its sales people, while it creates a price barrier to the very businesses they allege to want to serve. So either no sale will be made, or the cost of the terminal will be borne by the FKA rep as he installs the terminal in that merchant's shop for free.

This posting shows a company that never thinks any beyond the end of their nose. Why would you follow a company like this?
    Like · Comment
    Flexkom Flexcom Light and Adam B. Jaffe like this.

Cash Back Apps Georgia
    3 hours ago · Edited
    Former FlexKomedy CEO Volker Wainig held a webinar on Friday that was touted as containing big announcements. Those that listened must have been pretty disappointed. Here is what he said…and what he did NOT say.
    1. FlexKomedy is open all across the USA. However, Wainig offered no legitimate proof that FK has been approved in all 50 states. I guess the field force is simply supposed to take his word for it.
    2. The nationwide rollout will follow the SAME "controlled strategy" as before, with FK reps only being allowed to place terminals in areas controlled by Regional Coordinators. So, if you live in an area that DOES NOT have a Regional Coordinator…too bad for you. And there are very few RCs sprinkled around the country…probably less than 20. Atlanta, with a metro area of 5.5 million, does not have ONE Regional Coordinator in it. There are two RCs that live south of town, but they don't count. They only count in Henry County.
    3. Wainig DIDN'T SAY that FK has received the UL listing that prevented them from selling the POS5 terminal. Perhaps I missed that announcement.
    4. The company has created a new "EBiz Kit." The OLD kit cost about $200. The new kit costs $399! And my understanding is that the new rep STILL has to buy a POS5 terminal for $950.00!!! So FlexKomedy jacked up the price once again!
    5. Let's talk about their POS5 terminal. It's an Android tablet…nothing more. It costs them less than $75 to buy this tablet wholesale, and they charge their own sales reps $950 to buy it. Insanity.

So, to summarize…Flexkomedy sales reps get to pay hugely inflated prices for the privilege of representing the company and participating in the FK Compensation Plan. Buying a terminal is required to participate in the Comp Plan. If you will scroll down in this forum to the remarks I made on July 28th, you will see the definition of a Ponzi Scheme that the Federal Trade Commission uses to determine who they shut down. Here it is:

"The critical question for the FTC is whether the revenues that primarily support the commissions paid to all participants are generated from purchases of goods and services that are not simply incidental to the purchase of the right to participate in a money-making venture."

YOU read it and tell me how FlexKomedy is any different.
    Russell Longcore keeps on keeping on. Anyone see what he is selling yet? Check out the video on a Beepxtra transaction. The merchant has to fill out a form and manually enter a member number and two other fields to give the cash back on his lap top. Yeah it all works now as he says but no one will use it. You have to find the store on a lap top. Who will look for a beep store on lap top to get 2 dollars back? Thats why he spends his days talking about FlexKom.

Post Thanks / Like

To sum it up. Every single one on this site reads stuff like Longcore and repost to each other building up the illusion of a scam. meanwhile in Europe right now as can be seen on our app we are adding hundreds of locations a week. yes we where delayed and that is true but the reality is being late does not mean a company is a scam it means we had delays and that is normal. Our APP proves we are for real and it is clear as day these guys are just lost in their own illusions. they call me a scammer and I say simply we are already way past their words. We are real in several countries with real locations doing what we always said we are doing. We provide a mobile commerce marketing solution to small business. And it all works right now in thousands of locations. Either listen to these guys all who are anonymous passing lies to each other or go out in the world and watch what is really happening. Get the app down load it. call around like I have been doing talk to the stores on the app and ask them what is happening with their store and how they like it. But if you prefer these guys by all means stick around it pretty much stays the same with a new lie passes down from our so called competitors everyday.

The brain creates the world we perceive

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post
    Russell Longcore keeps on keeping on. Anyone see what he is selling yet? Check out the video on a Beepxtra transaction. The merchant has to fill out a form and manually enter a member number and two other fields to give the cash back on his lap top. Yeah it all works now as he says but no one will use it. You have to find the store on a lap top. Who will look for a beep store on lap top to get 2 dollars back? Thats why he spends his days talking about FlexKom.
    Beepxtra is a scam too. Please see thread http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...beepxtra-3226/

Then go check out Empower Network which is just about dead. http://www.realscam.com/f8/empower-network-1659/

Here's a short Empower Network video of Russell saying EXACTLY WHAT BUSINESS HE IS IN.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGsY_Pz0K1U

Russell says he is a "network marketer" aka scammer in my book. They lure people in pretending it's about the product. IT IS NOT. IT'S ABOUT RECRUITING! This is what I've been trying to get through to you. The stupid flex app or beep app doesn't matter in the big picture.

You still refuse to comment on the history of Flexkom promoters which was once Russell Longcore btw.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Integro View Post
    The last(?) Flexkom FB in NL
    https://nl-nl.facebook.com/GlobalFK

TERMINATION OF ACTIVITIES - ARRET DES ACTIVITÉS

As administrators of the FK Global page, we ask your attention for the following.

Almost two years ago we first heard of FlexKom. Passionate and convinced of the potential of the concept we got on board of the team a few months later. One and a half year long we have spared neither cost nor effort to make sure to market the concept by starting an office, making newsletters, providing presentations & trainings, etc.

Some time ago we got the contract of the National Directors in our hands that each ND receives before they start in this position. The contract outlines clearly the tasks, responsibilities and obligations: the organization and financing of a national office (service center), technical service, newsletter, marketing materials, organization of events and training programs are just a few of the obligations of an ND. A ND is compensated from the start to finance these things and he is deemed to do so. This in order to avoid that agents need to make high cost.

If we take a moment to evaluate two years FlexKom Belgium, we can only conclude that the Belgian ND, Erwin Fally, has not fulfilled any of these tasks and responsibilities. We have reported this several times, verbally and in writing, to the management in Munich that has yet to be addressed.

More recently it came to us that our Belgian ND Erwin Fally has moved agents in his downline to a for him more favorable position in his structure. This too has been reported to Munich and this too has yet to be addressed. The appointment of Paul van Montfoort as general director of the Benelux - who in Feb 2014 took up the leadership for The Netherlands with lots of professionalism and passion - was our last resort. Unfortunately this was never formalized by the owner of the company, Cengiz Ehliz.

The current ND Erwin Fally is now starting to recruit new agents and offering them key positions of e.g. Regional Coordinator (for areas that Munich already appointed RC's for) and he is putting all of his effort in getting these people appointed who so far have not even built a team. In other words, the current RC's and agents have no guarantee whatsoever that they will be able to reap the fruits of their personal and financial efforts from the past.

The above mentioned plus the fact that the terminals that we ordered and paid for months ago were not delivered, has brought us to the point that we no longer believe in the integrity of the company and/or several members of the management team. This is the reason that we have decided to stop our FlexKom activities. Every agent is of course at liberty to continue with what he or she believes in and stands for.

We would like to thank everyone for their effort and devotion in this entrepreneurship. We have learned and laughed a lot. We'd also like to pay our respect to the Dutch director, Paul van Montfoort and Paul Peterson for their unconditional commitment to make this project work in the interest of all the agents.

In closing we'd like to stress that we have not joined another network nor do we have the ambition to do so.

We look forward to seeing you again in another moment, another place!

FK Global Team
    To sum it up. Every single one on this site reads stuff like Longcore and repost to each other building up the illusion of a scam. meanwhile in Europe right now as can be seen on our app we are adding hundreds of locations a week. yes we where delayed and that is true but the reality is being late does not mean a company is a scam it means we had delays and that is normal. Our APP proves we are for real and it is clear as day these guys are just lost in their own illusions. they call me a scammer and I say simply we are already way past their words. We are real in several.......
    Watsco, Did you miss this post about the Belguim affiliates?

Post Thanks / Like

watsco is a fraudsters' dream - the enthusiastic amateur

He believes and regurgitates anything those behind Flexkon say - then repeats it so many times it becomes the "truth" to him.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Watsco, Did you miss this post about the Belguim affiliates?
    no. it's intentional ignorance just like all the other legitimate question that the real true answers would show him to be the scammer he is. He thinks if he doesn't answer them, they will just go away and no one will notice when doing real research.

Post Thanks / Like

Watsco, you either are the stupidest f*** alive, or you are just a straight out scammer.

In an attempt to show that Flexkoms POS is not a scam, you place a list of specifications. But missing in the list of specifications, is the brand of the tablet, the processor specs, the video specs (no, screen resolution does not qualify as video specs) and the RAM specifications. It's like listing a cars specs but failing to mention the brand, type, engine and transmission of the car. All the specs that you'd want to know, are missing. You must be joking, right? Or is just the information that the car has 4 wheels and a windscreen enough for you to be persuaded into purchasing the car? My god, you are stupid.

You also think that I am unaware of new technology. Thats funny, coming from a guy that promotes a company who's main feature is video mail. Oh my, a youtube link in an email? My god, that is innovation right there! Yes, you stupid f***, that is sarcasm right there.

You also think that there are 72 programmers working for Flexkom. That's not true. Flexkom hires an external party (company) with less than 5 people on their payroll to build an app for them. You should know this as a Flexkom believer, right?

And you still ignore the fact that all of the EU shops are not working. Hello you stupid f***, I am telling you, none of the listed Flexkom EU shops are using the Flexkom system if you purchase anything at the store.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 08-04-2014 at 01:40 PM.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Watsco is a perfect example of what can happen to ones judgement when Ignorance is Combined with Arrogance.

"Ignorance can be overcome by education, but arrogance is more difficult to combat. When combined, arrogant ignorance is virtually impossible to defeat. Because of this, it is spreading rapidly. People in denial refuse to examine evidence, often adamantly."

I wonder how many people invested with him. I wonder how many of them tried to get a refund but were denied. This is just one question he has never answered.

Arrogance + Ignorance = Watsco

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    Yes, you stupid ****, that is sarcasm right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLM Broken Model View Post
    Arrogance + Ignorance = Watsco
    It's one thing to expose fraud and criminal behaviour, to point out flaws, to seek clarification, to link to evidences, to debate the pros and cons.

Outright abuse another thing entirely. A completely different breed of cat. It's not OK, and I will not tolerate it.

You should also realise that it reflects VERY badly indeed upon realscam.com.
    Makes you look like upset children having a tantrum, instead of making well considered, logical points.

I am completely convinced that FlexKom, at the very top, is a criminal enterprise. But I will not condone or participate in this level of verbal abuse. If it continues, I'm out of the debate.
    And frankly, I'm shocked that no moderator has spoken up about this.

It is a natural, human reaction, to seek to be right. When a person is faced with the idea that he has done wrong, it is a natural reaction to seek to justify the rightness. Everyone does it to some degree. Just look at how Israeli and Hamas justify their actions, when they're both wrong as wrong can be.

And when you engage in abusive name-calling, you have joined that game. Don't even think of arguing back to me why it's right to do that, because that's just the same game: justifying why you are right and the other is wrong.

It doesn't matter how right you are. If you're horrible about it, you're wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Stewart is entirely right. Although the remark about arrogance and ignorance from MLM Broken Model does not exceed the boundaries of civilized argumenting in my humble opinion. But if we can not control ourselves and denounce the name calling and foul mouthing, then this forum has no right to be. It is a bit like with Godwin's Law: once you start comparing your opponent with the Nazi's, you have lost.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    It's one thing to expose fraud and criminal behaviour, to point out flaws, to seek clarification, to link to evidences, to debate the pros and cons.

Outright abuse another thing entirely. A completely different breed of cat. It's not OK, and I will not tolerate it.

You should also realise that it reflects VERY badly indeed upon realscam.com.
    Makes you look like upset children having a tantrum, instead of making well considered, logical points.

I am completely convinced that FlexKom, at the very top, is a criminal enterprise. But I will not condone or participate in this level of verbal abuse. If it continues, I'm out of the debate.
    And frankly, I'm shocked that no moderator has spoken up about this.

It is a natural, human reaction, to seek to be right. When a person is faced with the idea that he has done wrong, it is a natural reaction to seek to justify the rightness. Everyone does it to some degree. Just look at how Israeli and Hamas justify their actions, when they're both wrong as wrong can be.

And when you engage in abusive name-calling, you have joined that game. Don't even think of arguing back to me why it's right to do that, because that's just the same game: justifying why you are right and the other is wrong.

It doesn't matter how right you are. If you're horrible about it, you're wrong.
    We provide a forum:
    forum/ˈfɔːrəm/

noun

1. a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Except for spam and spammers, that forum is uncensored.

Is freightrains' view of fraud and fraudsters any more valid or invalid than those of Stewart and Scamtracker-Jaap ??

Should we start censoring posts, where do we draw the line ??

Experience tells us, whichever way we move, to censor or not to censor, criticism is sure to follow.

Veiled threats to leave are to be expected. People come and people go. If we changed policy every time it happened, we'd be forever busier than a one armed paper hanger on speed.

This isn't alt.26.knittingcircle.

It's a forum for which the main focus is scams and scammers - fraud and fraudsters.

Emotions among some members run high, ESPECIALLY those who have been defrauded / seen friends defrauded / watched as lives disintegrated / lives ended / families devastated / whole communities destroyed / people left destitute / the same fraudsters' names appearing time and time again and fraudsters who couldn't give a damn about language or niceties.

In fact, they depend on the fact "nice" people won't react, won't seek to bring the fraudsters to justice and won't speak out.

Many years of experience tells us keeping everybody happy is impossible.

So, no, we won't be changing our approach

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I also agree with Stewart regarding foul language HOWEVER I think it's important to differentiate the two types of network marketers and treat them accordingly.

In all of network marketing, there is the serial scammer who knows and the willing victim who is ignorant when we are talking about ones character. Imo, IT IS that black and white. It is still unclear to me which one Watsco is. If he is the former, he deserves no mercy.
    Last edited by Char; 08-04-2014 at 07:32 AM.

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@Stewart I am waiting for you to acknowledge that my comment is NOT about silly name calling but about offering an explanation as to why Watsco behaves the way he does. Now, let's see how you roll.

Post Thanks / Like

We have no losers in our model except for people like Russel Longcore who decided he knew better.
    So you won't mind posting the official affiliate earnings disclose to back up this statement?

I would ballpark at 95% of BMs losing money, maybe even 99% when and if this thing actually gets off the ground. Even merchants can tie into much larger, less usurious networks if they want to market their business. At this point, discount terminals without a massive network of customers are nothing but a commodity business. You may as well have someone dressed like a banana handing out terminals on street corners.

No losers, LMAO.

Beep is a hunk of crap too, just like Lyoness. There are a ZILLION door to door commission only sales jobs out there that don't make reps buy the product they are selling. Working without a steady check is a risk enough for any entrepreneur, there is no reason to fund a companies operations on top of that.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 08-04-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO - Lyoness, BeepXtra, Flexkom etc are money games and probably illegal pyramid schemes because the majority of their revenues are generated by SELLING THE LICENSE, DEAL, INVESTMENT to others who then do the same.

However, most of my posts about Flexkom have centered on the Model itself.

Today, it comes down to buying power, high volume, large numbers, low margin....call it what you want but it is basically the Sam's Club, Costco, Dollar Store, Amazon model.
    They all use the high volume/low margin model.

I have been doing research on mobile recently. It is only a matter of time before Apple partners with the major credit card companies on direct-to-consumer buying model. When this happens, and it will, all of these MLM Models will be done.

There will be no need for a terminal, card, system etc. It already exists.

They will offer an APP which will eliminate the need for the up front costs such as a $1,000 POS as is the case with Flexkom.

Amazon will quickly follow and of course Google will be there too. They can deliver these systems via mobile with zero cost to the merchant
    and consumer.

Flexkom, Watsco - your Model Is Broken and you are one of the few people alive that don't understand what is obvious to most. I call that ignorance while others might call it being uninformed.
    Last edited by MLM Broken Model; 08-04-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

@Stewart I am waiting for you to acknowledge that my comment is NOT about silly name calling but about offering an explanation as to why Watsco behaves the way he does. Now, let's see how you roll.
    People want to be right. It's the most primary function of the mind, to be correct.
    When someone is told they are wrong, *everyone* goes through a thought where they (privately or publicly) insist they are right.

You're doing it now.

Now, a person may or may not be correct for any given situation, context, available data, understanding, prior education, etc.
    The more a person is capable of admitting wrongness, the more capable of self-correction they are, the more correct they'll be in general, but everyone has a limit, because you can't go around in life in a state of constant self-doubt. That route madness lies.

In a forum, you might want to ask yourself your purpose in speaking.
    * Is it to persuade someone to re-examine their thoughts?
    * Is it to make a statement to any general public who might be reading?
    * Or is it some bravado ra-ra to join in the kicking?

That's something between you and yourself. I cannot (and dare not try) to answer that for you.

But I do dare to say that if your purpose is the first or second, then being too hard-nosed will be counter-productive to that purpose.
    * If your purpose is the first, then the more hard-nosed you are, the more you trigger "desire to be right" in the other, and they will be _less_ inclined to re-examine their thoughts. (The more arrogant a person is, the less productive it is to inform them of it.)
    * If your purpose is the second, then hard-nosed-ness will put the people off reading the forum. They'll see "thugs" and will scroll past, if they stay at all.
    In both cases you have defeated yourself. This is my suggestion to the forum.

Now just how tolerant people are to "hard-nosed logic" is a cultural thing. It may differ people to people.
    I know brothers who got drunk and had a full-on punch-up fight every Friday night, and shared laughter at breakfast on Saturday.
    I also know brothers where one punched the other, and the other had the one arrested with a full on pressing of charges.

So where the line is, is a cultural thing. I can only say where _my_ personal line is.

My line is: attack / criticise the position, *not* the person.
    I don't know what the cultural agreed purpose of the forum is here, but _my_purpose in being here is the hope of educating the general public, and in seeking info for myself.
    Certainly this forum is not a court of law where civil and criminal trials are held, and innocence or guilt is decided. I also hope it is not a football riot. For if it is these things, then I would leave - and that's not a threat, veiled or otherwise - it just means I wouldn't fit in here.

And also in response to littleroundman, who is also "being right", feeling that I was criticising the forum, I would clarify that I was not advocating censorship, certainly not of the "this post is removed" kind. For people protest against that too, and begin to assert their own rightness.
    But I was hoping to see a gentle "This is / is not our culture here. This is / is not our purpose here."

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, no, we won't be changing our approach
    So I only have one question left. The answer may be obvious, but please humour me, for my own clarification:
    Are you saying that this:
    you stupid f***
    is acceptable in this forum, and is considered to contribute to
    ideas and views ... being exchanged
    ?

My opinion is that this would be a very low order of idea.
    Point taken about people getting upset when they are defrauded - I myself lost £14,000 in 2008 and the forensic accountants are still working the case.

But exactly how does verbal abuse on the internet contribute to solving that?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 08-04-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You included my post in with an obvious abusive language comment. My comment was not abusive as Watsco is clearly ignorant of the facts or has decided to defend Flexkom at ALL costs. I don't really care what his motivation is but I will continue to call them as I see them.

I offered you a chance to acknowledge this point and you refused. Fine. I don't have a problem with that either as that is not why I am here.

I stand by my earlier comment: Watsco is both ignorant of the facts and arrogant in his attempt to justify his stance. IE: Ignorance and Arrogance. Period!

Good luck with your attempt to collect on your fraud, btw.

Post Thanks / Like

You included my post in with an obvious abusive language comment. My comment was not abusive as Watsco is clearly ignorant of the facts or has decided to defend Flexkom at ALL costs. I don't really care what his motivation is but I will continue to call them as I see them.

I offered you a chance to acknowledge this point and you refused. Fine. I don't have a problem with that either as that is not why I am here.

I stand by my earlier comment: Watsco is both ignorant of the facts and arrogant in his attempt to justify his stance. IE: Ignorance and Arrogance. Period!

Good luck with your attempt to collect on your fraud, btw.
    Fair enough. I see what you're saying now. I acknowledge that your comment was not in the same league as the other.

I thought I saw a pattern forming, and felt motivated to comment before it got worse.

Is it my turn to admit that I'm wrong?

Post Thanks / Like

All good Stewart. Thanks

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a note that I have edited the F-word in the posts above. Please refrain from using the F-word. There are many other words that can convey the same message without being vulgar.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 08-04-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO - Lyoness, BeepXtra, Flexkom etc are money games and probably illegal pyramid schemes because the majority of their revenues are generated by SELLING THE LICENSE, DEAL, INVESTMENT to others who then do the same.

Today, it comes down to buying power, high volume, large numbers, low margin....call it what you want but it is basically the Sam's Club, Costco, Dollar Store, Amazon model.
    They all use the high volume/low margin model.
    100% money games and little to no value for the end users. I think you are 100% spot on with the "Amazon model" which is what makes MLM so uncompetitive as an income generator.

These are a few other similar looking programs that I just found. I have no idea of the quality of any of them, but for comparison sake.

Looks like $50-100 a month for a merchant to sign up, which is a far cry from the Flexkom/Beep model if a merchant is actually doing volume. If they are not doing volume they may as well have a display of tic tacs for sale on their counter.

The Huzzah Loyalty program is fairly simple. Currently, the company is giving small businesses a chance to try it out for six months for a nominal fee: $1
    After about five months, Huzzah contacts small businesses that have been using the loyalty program to gauge their interest going forward. Following the trial period, monthly subscriptions to Huzzah’s platform range from $69 to $139.

A Plug-and-Play Customer Loyalty Program for Small Businesses

Flexpoints links more closely to the customer's actual purchases. It runs $50 per month per locations.

4 loyalty program services tailored for small businesses | ZDNet
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagine you are in England maybe? England had a issue with the money not clearing from the merchant to App. It was cleared up. If a business is not giving Apps it can also be because they have no training and in our model it can happen as the person in charge of the sale can't be fired. But at the same time he wont make any money. I imagine there will be some clueless reps out there. It will be fixed as we grow and learn how to manage and have more control from a corporate control team or area coordinator. But I do know the stores where in a holding pattern for a while as the system had bugs in England.

In other England news we just signed Bristol Roovers and Roover fans on here? My associate is from England he says they are not to shabby and they where once in the premier league. Well they are now a FlexKom associated Football club. So next Match which I think is Saturday the fans will be offered the FlexKom App. I am sure that will be a surprise for all the English realscam members.

Here is a photo from our APP. Jaap can confirm. And if it needs to verified maybe go to the match this week

Attachment 8113
    Bristol Rovers have never played in the Premier league, in fact last season they dropped out of the league which means they are now outside of the top 92 professional clubs in England and Wales.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeSelby View Post
    Bristol Rovers have never played in the Premier league, in fact last season they dropped out of the league which means they are now outside of the top 92 professional clubs in England and Wales.
    It is, however, a perfect example of how fraud operators and pimps twist words to suit their needs.

In watscos' case, the market is the USA where the vast majority of potential victims new members will see English soccer and immediately assume Premier League and see "association football" and presume it refers to the governing body of UK soccer, the "Football Association" which runs the internationally known FA Cup.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post